Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Go North East Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2013

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2013

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2013

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (10) Previous 14 5 610 Next
Dan

Site Administrator

11 Jan 2013, 5:53 pm #81
Good luck to anyone who entered Go North East's New Year competition...

Somehow doubt the winner will be announced within the next 8 minutes, so it will be early next week instead!

Daniel Graham ‏@danielgrahamm
To set out five minutes earlier than I did in 2012 for the buses I need to catch so I don't miss them! #hardwork #GNENewYearComp
Dan
11 Jan 2013, 5:53 pm #81

Good luck to anyone who entered Go North East's New Year competition...

Somehow doubt the winner will be announced within the next 8 minutes, so it will be early next week instead!

To set out five minutes earlier than I did in 2012 for the buses I need to catch so I don't miss them! #hardwork #GNENewYearComp

Tom

11 Jan 2013, 6:31 pm #82
(11 Jan 2013, 5:53 pm)Daniel Good luck to anyone who entered Go North East's New Year competition...

What was the new year competition?
Tom
11 Jan 2013, 6:31 pm #82

(11 Jan 2013, 5:53 pm)Daniel Good luck to anyone who entered Go North East's New Year competition...

What was the new year competition?

NEB Admin Team

Unregistered

11 Jan 2013, 6:49 pm #83
(11 Jan 2013, 5:04 pm)citaro5284
(11 Jan 2013, 4:04 pm)Wellsey18 I think go north east really need a service that connects to four lane ends!! Only operator that doesn't and I've never understood why they've never introduced a link to that area (I know the 17 is the same,sort of area)

And obviously they have the 353 but that isn't really their own service

A number of years ago, they did with service 314 which operated from the North Shields area, but if I remember, but really did not carry many passengers.

Closest you can get on the 17 is Station Road/Whitley Road near DSS Tyne-view Park, but it's still around a 10 minute walk from here to Four Lane Ends. I always used to think it would be a good idea if the 17 could make that "small" diversion to serve Four Lane Ends, but now regularly walking up and down Whitley Road every day, it just wouldn't be possible sadly. The traffic is absolutely horrendous on this road at peak-times. Earlier this week, I passed Tyne View Park and a 335 pulls up in the stop alongside me. I ended up at Four Lane Ends before the bus did, almost stationary traffic the whole way along. The top of Coach Lane and also the entrance to Tyne View Park is pretty grim as well if you're on the road here at peak-times.

I do agree though! Four Lane Ends is rather un-chartered territory for GNE, only services are the DSS worker buses and the occasional Metro replacement.

Try as I might I don't seem to able to locate a copy of the 314 timetable that went to Four Lane Ends. I've enclosed a copy of a 314 timetable from 2002, but I think it must have been some other time when it went to Four Lane Ends. In 2002, it was only the 322 I think that operated a regular service to Four Lane Ends.

[attachment=1422]

[attachment=1423]

[attachment=1424]

Interesting route of the 322 actually. Between Benton ASDA and Four Lane Ends, it operated via Benton Metro and Goathland Avenue instead of direct to Four Lane Ends along Front Street. This is a good route and would avoid a substantial amount of traffic that the NexusBus (Arriva) 335 faces every day.

I'll get those timetables added to the lists on Page 1 of the Old Stuff thread too, just to keep them all together.
NEB Admin Team
11 Jan 2013, 6:49 pm #83

(11 Jan 2013, 5:04 pm)citaro5284
(11 Jan 2013, 4:04 pm)Wellsey18 I think go north east really need a service that connects to four lane ends!! Only operator that doesn't and I've never understood why they've never introduced a link to that area (I know the 17 is the same,sort of area)

And obviously they have the 353 but that isn't really their own service

A number of years ago, they did with service 314 which operated from the North Shields area, but if I remember, but really did not carry many passengers.

Closest you can get on the 17 is Station Road/Whitley Road near DSS Tyne-view Park, but it's still around a 10 minute walk from here to Four Lane Ends. I always used to think it would be a good idea if the 17 could make that "small" diversion to serve Four Lane Ends, but now regularly walking up and down Whitley Road every day, it just wouldn't be possible sadly. The traffic is absolutely horrendous on this road at peak-times. Earlier this week, I passed Tyne View Park and a 335 pulls up in the stop alongside me. I ended up at Four Lane Ends before the bus did, almost stationary traffic the whole way along. The top of Coach Lane and also the entrance to Tyne View Park is pretty grim as well if you're on the road here at peak-times.

I do agree though! Four Lane Ends is rather un-chartered territory for GNE, only services are the DSS worker buses and the occasional Metro replacement.

Try as I might I don't seem to able to locate a copy of the 314 timetable that went to Four Lane Ends. I've enclosed a copy of a 314 timetable from 2002, but I think it must have been some other time when it went to Four Lane Ends. In 2002, it was only the 322 I think that operated a regular service to Four Lane Ends.

[attachment=1422]

[attachment=1423]

[attachment=1424]

Interesting route of the 322 actually. Between Benton ASDA and Four Lane Ends, it operated via Benton Metro and Goathland Avenue instead of direct to Four Lane Ends along Front Street. This is a good route and would avoid a substantial amount of traffic that the NexusBus (Arriva) 335 faces every day.

I'll get those timetables added to the lists on Page 1 of the Old Stuff thread too, just to keep them all together.

Michael

11 Jan 2013, 7:14 pm #84
only 1 thing on VOSA today..

PB0003954/556 - GO NORTH EAST LIMITED, 117 QUEEN STREET, GATESHEAD, NE8 2UA
Registration Accepted by SN
Starting Point: LONGBENTON METRO STATION
Finish Point: MANORS METRO STATION
Via: FOUR LANE ENDS, PALMERSVILL, BYKER
Service Number: 900
Service Type: Limited Stop
Effective Date: 19-JAN-2013
Other Details:

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
11 Jan 2013, 7:14 pm #84

only 1 thing on VOSA today..

PB0003954/556 - GO NORTH EAST LIMITED, 117 QUEEN STREET, GATESHEAD, NE8 2UA
Registration Accepted by SN
Starting Point: LONGBENTON METRO STATION
Finish Point: MANORS METRO STATION
Via: FOUR LANE ENDS, PALMERSVILL, BYKER
Service Number: 900
Service Type: Limited Stop
Effective Date: 19-JAN-2013
Other Details:

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

NEB Admin Team

Unregistered

12 Jan 2013, 2:29 pm #85
From Facebook today -

Donna Stokoe
Hi can you tell me if it is right you are going to put a 38 on through tunstal bank estate for us to take our kids to school that would go burdon road way in ryhope. To get of at black path to cut through to St. Paul's school apparently before Xmas something was said about putting just the 1on to get kids to school
Like · · 2 hours ago via Mobile

Go North East Hi Donna - we're considering making changes to the 38 service but nothing is finalised at the moment.
2 hours ago · Like

Donna Stokoe Okay honestly it's a nitemare I live at the top of tunstal bank and have a little boy. It's not so bad in dry weather but in the rain he's soaked before we get there at the Minuit I'm getting on at the top of tunstal bank. Getting of at asda at ryhope and cutting through the estates to St. Paul's school by ryhope hospital or do to no of a school bus running that way
2 hours ago via mobile · Like

Jean Bosworth bring back the 141 i say
2 hours ago · Like

John Barrass They had someone out on the 38s the other day doing a survey about sending it round the city centre loop like it used to
about an hour ago · Like

Go North East can't seem to win. The 38 was seemingly re-routed onto Black Road because of complaints about elderly passengers having too far to walk to the health centre there after it was diverted via Ryhope Green instead. But now people are complaining about the withdrawal of the direct link between Tunstall Bank Estate and Esdale Estate.

I wonder if the 38 will end up on its original route that it ran when first introduced in July 2006, - Tunstall Bank Estate, Esdale Estate, Black Road, Hollycarrside, Leechmere ASDA, Sunderland City Centre loop; perhaps on a 20 minute frequency instead to retain the 3 buses worth of work on current 38A/38B.

[attachment=1427]

Interesting to see how this turns out.
NEB Admin Team
12 Jan 2013, 2:29 pm #85

From Facebook today -

Donna Stokoe
Hi can you tell me if it is right you are going to put a 38 on through tunstal bank estate for us to take our kids to school that would go burdon road way in ryhope. To get of at black path to cut through to St. Paul's school apparently before Xmas something was said about putting just the 1on to get kids to school
Like · · 2 hours ago via Mobile

Go North East Hi Donna - we're considering making changes to the 38 service but nothing is finalised at the moment.
2 hours ago · Like

Donna Stokoe Okay honestly it's a nitemare I live at the top of tunstal bank and have a little boy. It's not so bad in dry weather but in the rain he's soaked before we get there at the Minuit I'm getting on at the top of tunstal bank. Getting of at asda at ryhope and cutting through the estates to St. Paul's school by ryhope hospital or do to no of a school bus running that way
2 hours ago via mobile · Like

Jean Bosworth bring back the 141 i say
2 hours ago · Like

John Barrass They had someone out on the 38s the other day doing a survey about sending it round the city centre loop like it used to
about an hour ago · Like

Go North East can't seem to win. The 38 was seemingly re-routed onto Black Road because of complaints about elderly passengers having too far to walk to the health centre there after it was diverted via Ryhope Green instead. But now people are complaining about the withdrawal of the direct link between Tunstall Bank Estate and Esdale Estate.

I wonder if the 38 will end up on its original route that it ran when first introduced in July 2006, - Tunstall Bank Estate, Esdale Estate, Black Road, Hollycarrside, Leechmere ASDA, Sunderland City Centre loop; perhaps on a 20 minute frequency instead to retain the 3 buses worth of work on current 38A/38B.

[attachment=1427]

Interesting to see how this turns out.

Michael

13 Jan 2013, 3:22 pm #86
TBH, i didnt see the point of the 38 spliting in to 2 services when the changes happened, when it could of run as a 38 like it does on its Sunday route.

The current 38C route takes 24 mins to do its route, don't see how GNE cant do that during the week.

I agree with your route - Tunstall Bank Estate, Esdale Estate, Black Road, Hollycarrside, Leechmere ASDA, Sunderland City Centre loop, i think that would work.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
13 Jan 2013, 3:22 pm #86

TBH, i didnt see the point of the 38 spliting in to 2 services when the changes happened, when it could of run as a 38 like it does on its Sunday route.

The current 38C route takes 24 mins to do its route, don't see how GNE cant do that during the week.

I agree with your route - Tunstall Bank Estate, Esdale Estate, Black Road, Hollycarrside, Leechmere ASDA, Sunderland City Centre loop, i think that would work.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Tom

13 Jan 2013, 4:35 pm #87
Me and Josh were thinking of a new express between Chester and Sunderland. Basically, this is what we thought.

X25 - Langley Park - Witton Gilbert - Sacriston - Edmondsley - Waldridge Park - Chester-le-Street - Portobello - Wrekenton - Gateshead - Newcastle - Every hour.

X26 Langley Park - Witton Gilbert - Sacriston - Edmondsley - Waldridge Park - Chester-le-Street - Portobello - Chester Road - Sunderland
Every 30 mins between Chester-le-Street and Sunderland, Every hour extending to Langley Park.

A new, improved 20 minute frequency between Chester-le-Street and Portobello.
A new, fast link between Chester-le-Street and Sunderland and Royal Hospital.
New links for passengers in Langley Park and Birtley to Sunderland and the Royal Hospital.
Tom
13 Jan 2013, 4:35 pm #87

Me and Josh were thinking of a new express between Chester and Sunderland. Basically, this is what we thought.

X25 - Langley Park - Witton Gilbert - Sacriston - Edmondsley - Waldridge Park - Chester-le-Street - Portobello - Wrekenton - Gateshead - Newcastle - Every hour.

X26 Langley Park - Witton Gilbert - Sacriston - Edmondsley - Waldridge Park - Chester-le-Street - Portobello - Chester Road - Sunderland
Every 30 mins between Chester-le-Street and Sunderland, Every hour extending to Langley Park.

A new, improved 20 minute frequency between Chester-le-Street and Portobello.
A new, fast link between Chester-le-Street and Sunderland and Royal Hospital.
New links for passengers in Langley Park and Birtley to Sunderland and the Royal Hospital.

NEB Admin Team

Unregistered

13 Jan 2013, 5:22 pm #88
I really like that idea! Langley Park used to have its own hourly service to Sunderland on the X6.

[attachment=1428]

The journey time back in 2003 was around an hour but this will have increased now. Four minutes from Sunderland Interchange to Royal Hospital? No way these days; even on the quicker route omitting the University! But there could be scope for the X25 & X26 to interwork at Langley Park.
NEB Admin Team
13 Jan 2013, 5:22 pm #88

I really like that idea! Langley Park used to have its own hourly service to Sunderland on the X6.

[attachment=1428]

The journey time back in 2003 was around an hour but this will have increased now. Four minutes from Sunderland Interchange to Royal Hospital? No way these days; even on the quicker route omitting the University! But there could be scope for the X25 & X26 to interwork at Langley Park.

Dan

Site Administrator

13 Jan 2013, 5:25 pm #89
(13 Jan 2013, 5:22 pm)Brandon I really like that idea! Langley Park used to have its own hourly service to Sunderland on the X6.

Only get two extra minutes now! With a further two to get up to The Wavendon. Many drivers struggle with the timetables set for the Chester Road services at peak times. Off-peak times they just scrape it, peak times is hell.
Dan
13 Jan 2013, 5:25 pm #89

(13 Jan 2013, 5:22 pm)Brandon I really like that idea! Langley Park used to have its own hourly service to Sunderland on the X6.

Only get two extra minutes now! With a further two to get up to The Wavendon. Many drivers struggle with the timetables set for the Chester Road services at peak times. Off-peak times they just scrape it, peak times is hell.

Tom

13 Jan 2013, 6:06 pm #90
X25 - Langley Park - Waldridge Park - Chester-le-Street - Portobello - Newcastle

X26 - Langley Park - Waldridge Park - Chester-le-Street - Portobello - Royal Hospital - Sunderland

X27 -Sunderland - Royal Hospital - Birtley - Chester-le-Street - Great Lumley - West Raiton - Belmont - Gilesgate Moor.

What about this instead - Each servcie runs every hour...
Tom
13 Jan 2013, 6:06 pm #90

X25 - Langley Park - Waldridge Park - Chester-le-Street - Portobello - Newcastle

X26 - Langley Park - Waldridge Park - Chester-le-Street - Portobello - Royal Hospital - Sunderland

X27 -Sunderland - Royal Hospital - Birtley - Chester-le-Street - Great Lumley - West Raiton - Belmont - Gilesgate Moor.

Tom

13 Jan 2013, 6:25 pm #91
Nasty photos, but worth it.

3823 on the V8
3830 on the 131.
3859 on the 34A
564 on the 61.
5159 on the 19
Tom
13 Jan 2013, 6:25 pm #91

Nasty photos, but worth it.

3823 on the V8
3830 on the 131.
3859 on the 34A
564 on the 61.
5159 on the 19

cbma06

13 Jan 2013, 6:34 pm #92

In the way back of 1990, the 777 left park Lane bus station on the hour and it was timed at Grindon Mill at 11 minutes past and the X6 only had 6 minutes to get to grindon Mill and the X95 timed off Park Lane 1 minute after the X6 was timed at Grindon Mill 3 minutes later after the X6.

(13 Jan 2013, 6:06 pm)W179SCU X25 - Langley Park - Waldridge Park - Chester-le-Street - Portobello - Newcastle

Didnt there used to be a 726 Newcastle to Langley Park? and the 725 Newcastle to East (Hedleyhope? spelling might not be right). OK Travel used to do the 727 Newcastle to Birtley then GNE bought OK Travel and the 727 and 777 was merged together (777 Sunderland to Birtley then old 727 route to Newcastle instead of Birtley to Chester-le-street, express services are dead these days, the 700 series of bus services along Newcastle to Chester-le-street corridor were cancelled due to GNE putting a higher frequency of the 21. orginally the X6 went from Sunderland to Consett via Chester-le-street, then the X6 diverted from Chester-le-street upto Langley Park and also diverted via Washington Galleries.
Edited 13 Jan 2013, 6:43 pm by cbma06.

cbma06
13 Jan 2013, 6:34 pm #92

In the way back of 1990, the 777 left park Lane bus station on the hour and it was timed at Grindon Mill at 11 minutes past and the X6 only had 6 minutes to get to grindon Mill and the X95 timed off Park Lane 1 minute after the X6 was timed at Grindon Mill 3 minutes later after the X6.

(13 Jan 2013, 6:06 pm)W179SCU X25 - Langley Park - Waldridge Park - Chester-le-Street - Portobello - Newcastle

Didnt there used to be a 726 Newcastle to Langley Park? and the 725 Newcastle to East (Hedleyhope? spelling might not be right). OK Travel used to do the 727 Newcastle to Birtley then GNE bought OK Travel and the 727 and 777 was merged together (777 Sunderland to Birtley then old 727 route to Newcastle instead of Birtley to Chester-le-street, express services are dead these days, the 700 series of bus services along Newcastle to Chester-le-street corridor were cancelled due to GNE putting a higher frequency of the 21. orginally the X6 went from Sunderland to Consett via Chester-le-street, then the X6 diverted from Chester-le-street upto Langley Park and also diverted via Washington Galleries.

gtom

Banned

13 Jan 2013, 6:54 pm #93
It's not in GNE's commercial interest to create more direct services, as cyncial as this sounds.

It makes more sense for them to make you change at Gateshead, Heworth, Washington, Eldon Square or Chester Le Street so you'll buy your red or purple zone ticket

They'd rather you travelled on the 21 from say, Birtley to Gateshead and then changed to an X66 than put on a full direct service all day. This means they can sell you a day ticket and they hope you'll take out a key card and increase your loyalty

Where there is demand to make an obvious profit (say the limited X22 Chester-Metrocentre or even the X9/X10) they'll run the route of course.

Re- route discussion.

777 was Sunderland - Metrocentre, this replaced the 183 which was Washington-Birtley-Low Fell-Shipcote-Bensham-Metrocentre, then it was axed and replaced with the 77 became Sunderland-Newcastle via Washington area, Barley Mow, Birtley, Wrekenton, QE, Gateshead-Newcastle with later journeys and Sundays ending at Gateshead.

Other 700 series were the 735 from Houghton le Spring to Newcastle via Chester, Birtley, Low Fell which became part of the 21 as the 21A then disappeared. and the 733 became the 28A.
gtom
13 Jan 2013, 6:54 pm #93

It's not in GNE's commercial interest to create more direct services, as cyncial as this sounds.

It makes more sense for them to make you change at Gateshead, Heworth, Washington, Eldon Square or Chester Le Street so you'll buy your red or purple zone ticket

They'd rather you travelled on the 21 from say, Birtley to Gateshead and then changed to an X66 than put on a full direct service all day. This means they can sell you a day ticket and they hope you'll take out a key card and increase your loyalty

Where there is demand to make an obvious profit (say the limited X22 Chester-Metrocentre or even the X9/X10) they'll run the route of course.

Re- route discussion.

777 was Sunderland - Metrocentre, this replaced the 183 which was Washington-Birtley-Low Fell-Shipcote-Bensham-Metrocentre, then it was axed and replaced with the 77 became Sunderland-Newcastle via Washington area, Barley Mow, Birtley, Wrekenton, QE, Gateshead-Newcastle with later journeys and Sundays ending at Gateshead.

Other 700 series were the 735 from Houghton le Spring to Newcastle via Chester, Birtley, Low Fell which became part of the 21 as the 21A then disappeared. and the 733 became the 28A.

Adam

13 Jan 2013, 7:16 pm #94
(13 Jan 2013, 6:54 pm)gtomlinson Re- route discussion.

The 777 ran between Sunderland and Newcastle. It was withdrawn in 2006 and the new 28 replaced the 777 between Newcastle and Birtley. The 28 also replaced the 709 and the 728 through Ouston, Pelton, Beamish and other places like that. The rest of the 777 route between Sunderland and Birtley was replaced with the 77, which then continued along Low Fell, Shipcoat, Bensham and then the Metrocentre. There wasn't enough demand for the Sunderland to Birtley section, so the 77 route was reduced so it ran from the Galleries to the Metrocentre. Demand dropped further and it was withdrawn and replaced with the 187 between the Metrocentre and the QE Hospital. Of course that was withdrawn and now exists as part of the 69A.
Adam
13 Jan 2013, 7:16 pm #94

(13 Jan 2013, 6:54 pm)gtomlinson Re- route discussion.

The 777 ran between Sunderland and Newcastle. It was withdrawn in 2006 and the new 28 replaced the 777 between Newcastle and Birtley. The 28 also replaced the 709 and the 728 through Ouston, Pelton, Beamish and other places like that. The rest of the 777 route between Sunderland and Birtley was replaced with the 77, which then continued along Low Fell, Shipcoat, Bensham and then the Metrocentre. There wasn't enough demand for the Sunderland to Birtley section, so the 77 route was reduced so it ran from the Galleries to the Metrocentre. Demand dropped further and it was withdrawn and replaced with the 187 between the Metrocentre and the QE Hospital. Of course that was withdrawn and now exists as part of the 69A.

cbma06

13 Jan 2013, 7:17 pm #95
(13 Jan 2013, 6:54 pm)gtomlinson It's not in GNE's commercial interest to create more direct services, as cyncial as this sounds.

Re- route discussion.

The 777 was Sunderland to Chester-le-street then the 777 was Sunderland to Newcastle then it turned into a 77 Sunderland to Metro Centre replacing the 183 section then it got withdrawn, as far as i know the 77 never went to Newcastle and i lived on this route in Sunderland during those years. (anybody got a timetable for a 77 Sunderland to Newcastle?)

The 231 and 735 got turned into a 21A every 30 minutes to Houghton with one per hour extending to Hartlepool.

Can anybody remember when the 735 used to be from Newcastle to Seaham Bus Station, and then the Houghton to Seaham got withdrawn and replaced by a secured service 148

cbma06
13 Jan 2013, 7:17 pm #95

(13 Jan 2013, 6:54 pm)gtomlinson It's not in GNE's commercial interest to create more direct services, as cyncial as this sounds.

Re- route discussion.

The 777 was Sunderland to Chester-le-street then the 777 was Sunderland to Newcastle then it turned into a 77 Sunderland to Metro Centre replacing the 183 section then it got withdrawn, as far as i know the 77 never went to Newcastle and i lived on this route in Sunderland during those years. (anybody got a timetable for a 77 Sunderland to Newcastle?)

The 231 and 735 got turned into a 21A every 30 minutes to Houghton with one per hour extending to Hartlepool.

Can anybody remember when the 735 used to be from Newcastle to Seaham Bus Station, and then the Houghton to Seaham got withdrawn and replaced by a secured service 148

ian

13 Jan 2013, 9:36 pm #96
i used to travel from the grindon mill on the 183 to the metrocentre, with this journey being an express from washington to metrocentre before operating the 188 back to sunderland. usually operated by leyland nationals. occasionally if i got it from the old park lane, it used to arrive from shields as a 535, in the days of the green, grey & white wear buses livery.
ian
13 Jan 2013, 9:36 pm #96

i used to travel from the grindon mill on the 183 to the metrocentre, with this journey being an express from washington to metrocentre before operating the 188 back to sunderland. usually operated by leyland nationals. occasionally if i got it from the old park lane, it used to arrive from shields as a 535, in the days of the green, grey & white wear buses livery.

gtom

Banned

14 Jan 2013, 1:12 pm #97
Getting all my 77's and 777's mixed up :s

Only other services I remember that Birtley lost was the 26 Barley Mow-Birtley-Low Fell-Pilgrim St

The 721 which went from Newcastle to Chester Le Street but around the houses in Birtley and via Wrekenton and Old Durham Road. That's never been replaced

Also Birtley had the 23 which went from Malone Gardens - Vigo Bridge, the number still exists as a Nexus service but on a completely different route
gtom
14 Jan 2013, 1:12 pm #97

Getting all my 77's and 777's mixed up :s

Only other services I remember that Birtley lost was the 26 Barley Mow-Birtley-Low Fell-Pilgrim St

The 721 which went from Newcastle to Chester Le Street but around the houses in Birtley and via Wrekenton and Old Durham Road. That's never been replaced

Also Birtley had the 23 which went from Malone Gardens - Vigo Bridge, the number still exists as a Nexus service but on a completely different route

Michael

14 Jan 2013, 4:15 pm #98
PB0003954/365 - GO NORTH EAST LIMITED, 117 QUEEN STREET, GATESHEAD, NE8 2UA
Variation Accepted: Operating between Consett Bus Station and Durham Bus Station given service number 15/15a, 815, 822 effective from 10-Mar-2013. To amend Timetable.

Seen a yellow B10 this morning around 7am heading towards Sunderland City Centre also cant confirm but 1 might of still being on it at around 3:50-4pm this afternoon

Fleet changes:
Volvo B7TL/Wright 3942: NK05 GZP has been transferred from Winlaton to Hexham and SPD 8222: V822 ERG from Washington to Deptford.

Ex-London Olympian 3940: R399 LGH has been sold to North East Bus & Coach, Stockton.
Edited 14 Jan 2013, 4:17 pm by Michael.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
14 Jan 2013, 4:15 pm #98

PB0003954/365 - GO NORTH EAST LIMITED, 117 QUEEN STREET, GATESHEAD, NE8 2UA
Variation Accepted: Operating between Consett Bus Station and Durham Bus Station given service number 15/15a, 815, 822 effective from 10-Mar-2013. To amend Timetable.

Seen a yellow B10 this morning around 7am heading towards Sunderland City Centre also cant confirm but 1 might of still being on it at around 3:50-4pm this afternoon

Fleet changes:
Volvo B7TL/Wright 3942: NK05 GZP has been transferred from Winlaton to Hexham and SPD 8222: V822 ERG from Washington to Deptford.

Ex-London Olympian 3940: R399 LGH has been sold to North East Bus & Coach, Stockton.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

NEB Admin Team

Unregistered

15 Jan 2013, 6:19 pm #99
Does anyone know how many MPD's are now carrying the newer style blue seat moquette?

One of these MPD's in all-over yellow with an old green flip-dot matrix blind has been operating for Deptford on 99's today. I couldn't catch a fleet number as I ended up catching the Stagecoach 19 back home instead and I just saw this particular MPD passing the other way through misted windows.
NEB Admin Team
15 Jan 2013, 6:19 pm #99

Does anyone know how many MPD's are now carrying the newer style blue seat moquette?

One of these MPD's in all-over yellow with an old green flip-dot matrix blind has been operating for Deptford on 99's today. I couldn't catch a fleet number as I ended up catching the Stagecoach 19 back home instead and I just saw this particular MPD passing the other way through misted windows.

Dan

Site Administrator

15 Jan 2013, 7:18 pm #100
(15 Jan 2013, 6:19 pm)Brandon Does anyone know how many MPD's are now carrying the newer style blue seat moquette?

564 rings a bell - I was on the 2A/2C behind it at 16:05!
Dan
15 Jan 2013, 7:18 pm #100

(15 Jan 2013, 6:19 pm)Brandon Does anyone know how many MPD's are now carrying the newer style blue seat moquette?

564 rings a bell - I was on the 2A/2C behind it at 16:05!

Pages (10) Previous 14 5 610 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average