Menu

Pages (48)    116 17 1848   
Tom   13 Sep 2015, 5:05 pm
What a comeback by Leicester!
MrFozz   13 Sep 2015, 5:46 pm
(13 Sep 2015, 5:05 pm)Tom wrote What a comeback by Leicester!
Your telling me...looked dead and buried at half time and now the goals Grealish and and Carles Gil scored seem irrelevant despite crackers
Tom   13 Sep 2015, 5:52 pm
(13 Sep 2015, 5:46 pm)MrFozz wrote Your telling me...looked dead and buried at half time and now the goals Grealish and and Carles Gil scored seem irrelevant despite crackers

Dyer but his body on the line for the last goal like.
MrFozz   13 Sep 2015, 5:54 pm
(13 Sep 2015, 5:52 pm)Tom wrote Dyer but his body on the line for the last goal like.
Aye, took a canny crack from Guzan...

Looked like a nice black eye was developing when he was interviewed...not being racist or anything, I never thought a black eye would show on a black man
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Tom   13 Sep 2015, 6:07 pm
(13 Sep 2015, 5:54 pm)MrFozz wrote Aye, took a canny crack from Guzan...

Looked like a nice black eye was developing when he was interviewed...not being racist or anything, I never thought a black eye would show on a black man

Haha, he'll be a Leicester hero tonight anyway!
MrFozz   13 Sep 2015, 7:11 pm
Must say, the Sunderland game was not bad apart from shitty refereeing...

highlight of the day was me covering a lass in pastry flakes from a chicken balti pie Big Grin
Michael   14 Sep 2015, 8:15 pm
West Ham winning 2-0... Newcastle.. same as Sunderland need to wake up!

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Tom   14 Sep 2015, 8:20 pm
(14 Sep 2015, 8:15 pm)Michael wrote West Ham winning 2-0... Newcastle.. same as Sunderland need to wake up!

Yeah worrying signs, especially as we haven't scored since the opening day.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Michael   14 Sep 2015, 8:22 pm
(14 Sep 2015, 8:20 pm)Tom wrote Yeah worrying signs, especially as we haven't scored since the opening day.

Don't want both teams to go down but that'll happen if both teams don't wake up.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Tom   14 Sep 2015, 8:26 pm
(14 Sep 2015, 8:22 pm)Michael wrote Don't want both teams to go down but that'll happen if both teams don't wake up.

Yeah, if we don't beat Watford then we will be in serious trouble. Embarrassing really considering we have spend £50m. 

To be fair Sunderland weren't bad yesterday.
Michael   14 Sep 2015, 8:33 pm
(14 Sep 2015, 8:26 pm)Tom wrote Yeah, if we don't beat Watford then we will be in serious trouble. Embarrassing really considering we have spend £50m. 

To be fair Sunderland weren't bad yesterday.

We played quite good, we have Bournemouth on Saturday, if we don't beat them on Saturday.... we'll be in serious trouble.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Tom   14 Sep 2015, 8:41 pm
(14 Sep 2015, 8:33 pm)Michael wrote We played quite good, we have Bournemouth on Saturday, if we don't beat them on Saturday.... we'll be in serious trouble.

Will be a hard game too!
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
mb134   14 Sep 2015, 8:46 pm
Think we need to wait and see where we are after 10-12 games, let's not forget this was a team that was almost relegated last season, and we've played two games this season with 10 men for the majority. The new men need time to gel, 

You wouldn't expect any more, realistically, than 5 points out of the first 5 we've had. Had Payet not had a stormer tonight, we'd have had a shot of that, we're only 5 games in after all...
Tom   14 Sep 2015, 8:57 pm
That was a shocking performance, especially the midfield. Cisse, Thauvin and Sissoko all crap.
mb134   14 Sep 2015, 9:12 pm
(14 Sep 2015, 8:57 pm)Tom wrote That was a shocking performance, especially the midfield. Cisse, Thauvin and Sissoko all crap.

Hmm, I agree with Cisse, Perez should start in Mitrovic's absence in my opinion. Sissoko was making good runs, 

Thauvin still needs time to adapt.
MrFozz   15 Sep 2015, 8:53 am
(14 Sep 2015, 8:46 pm)mb134 wrote Think we need to wait and see where we are after 10-12 games, let's not forget this was a team that was almost relegated last season, and we've played two games this season with 10 men for the majority. The new men need time to gel, 

You wouldn't expect any more, realistically, than 5 points out of the first 5 we've had. Had Payet not had a stormer tonight, we'd have had a shot of that, we're only 5 games in after all...
I normally say dont judge till we have seen the first games, but with Sunderland and Newcastle recently, it is easy to judge them early on...

For the last 3 years I have predicted Sunderland to stop up every year, when most of my mates and family have said otherwise and I have made that judgment in September each year...

At the risk of looking like a total bell end come May, they will both do enough to stop up this year as well...

BUT...if one gets relegated, the other will drop with them
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
LeeCalder   15 Sep 2015, 9:24 pm
Exellent Gateshead performance this evening, The Heed are now up to 2nd.

Gateshead 2-1 Wrexham
Diamond One   15 Sep 2015, 9:36 pm
Both Manchester clubs got beat by the same score line 2-1 Juventus won down at the Etihad one of Juventus players shares the same birthday as me aka Patrice Evra while down in Holland Manchester United lost 2-1 Depay against his former club at the Phillips Stadion with also an on pitch debut for Manchester United 3rd kit which will more than likely to be worn in cup games (fa cup, league cup and Uefa champions league) premier league games against Arsenal, Southampton, Stoke City, Sunderland,
Michael   15 Sep 2015, 9:38 pm
Luke Shaw suffered a double broken leg tonight.

Hopefully its a quick recovery for the lad.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Diamond One   15 Sep 2015, 9:41 pm
(15 Sep 2015, 9:38 pm)Michael wrote Luke Shaw suffered a double broken leg tonight.

Was replaced by ROJO
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Andreos1   17 Sep 2015, 12:00 pm
18 years to the day since this happened - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUsfsNp5pQs

Unbelievable Jeff!

Seems like yesterday!

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Tom   19 Sep 2015, 9:44 am
Cisse better not start today, wouldn't even care if I don't see him in a Newcastle shirt again, he doesn't deserve it. Perez is great, especially his workrate, something which Cisse lacks.
Michael   19 Sep 2015, 9:58 am
(19 Sep 2015, 9:44 am)Tom wrote Cisse better not start today, wouldn't even care if I don't see him in a Newcastle shirt again, he doesn't deserve it. Perez is great, especially his workrate, something which Cisse lacks.

He was decent when he came to Newcastle - maybe his head has being turned?

Sunderland need to win today....along with Newcastle!

I also hope Chelsea end up in the bottom 3 by end of tonight! haha

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
MrFozz   19 Sep 2015, 10:18 am
(15 Sep 2015, 9:36 pm)Diamond One wrote Both Manchester clubs got beat by the same score line 2-1 Juventus won down at the Etihad one of Juventus players shares the same birthday as me aka Patrice Evra while down in Holland Manchester United lost 2-1 Depay against his former club at the Phillips Stadion with also an on pitch debut for Manchester United 3rd kit which will more than likely to be worn in cup games (fa cup, league cup and Uefa champions league) premier league games against Arsenal, Southampton, Stoke City, Sunderland,

There ya go again Bazza, turning a post into a story lol

(15 Sep 2015, 9:38 pm)Michael wrote Luke Shaw suffered a double broken leg tonight.

That looked nasty, I think he was in tears as he was stretchered off

(17 Sep 2015, 12:00 pm)Andreos1 wrote 18 years to the day since this happened - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUsfsNp5pQs

Unbelievable Jeff!

Seems like yesterday!

Some great players in that squad...

Jon-Dahl Tommasson, Andreas Andersson, Jimmy Crawford and Brian Pinas to name a few [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Seriously, that squad was probably one of the most talented teams to win nowt
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MrFozz   19 Sep 2015, 3:46 pm
Looks like both our teams are in serious trouble...Sunderland and Newcastle should be beating Bournemouth and Watford respectively
Michael   20 Sep 2015, 12:00 pm
(19 Sep 2015, 3:46 pm)MrFozz wrote Looks like both our teams are in serious trouble...Sunderland and Newcastle should be beating Bournemouth and Watford respectively

Defo............... once again, we are in serious trouble...Sunderland have Man u next and Newcastle have Chelsea.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Tom   23 Sep 2015, 3:38 pm
It gets better for Newcastle... Haidara could miss the games against Chelsea and Man City, and Dummett won't be back until after the international break, meaning Aaarons or Anita will have to play left back.
MurdnunoC   23 Sep 2015, 3:47 pm
I think another banner is needed. This time it should read 'Bring back Pardew'.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Tom   23 Sep 2015, 7:49 pm
3 shots on target for Sheffield Wednesday, guess how many for Newcastle...? Absolute shite.
Tom   23 Sep 2015, 8:23 pm
Haha what a joke. Getting beat 1-0 v Sheffield Wednesday and it isn't even a full strength squad.
Pages (48)    116 17 1848