You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: 2015/16 Football Season
Stadium of Light offers some of the cheapest prices in football.

Sunderland AFC has announced price reductions throughout the Stadium of Light on season cards for the 2016-17 season.
Already offering fans exceptional value for money, a Sunderland season card will now be one of the cheapest in football.

http://www.safc.com/news/club-news/2016/...e_newsfeed&utm_medium=latest_news_article_1_news_image&utm_campaign=newsclub_news2016februaryseason_card_prices_cut
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
(15 Feb 2016, 11:15 am)Michael wrote Stadium of Light offers some of the cheapest prices in football.

Sunderland AFC has announced price reductions throughout the Stadium of Light on season cards for the 2016-17 season.
Already offering fans exceptional value for money, a Sunderland season card will now be one of the cheapest in football.

http://www.safc.com/news/club-news/2016/...e_newsfeed&utm_medium=latest_news_article_1_news_image&utm_campaign=newsclub_news2016februaryseason_card_prices_cut
In anticipation of going down to the Championship...

Even at the 2nd tier 18 quid a game is not bad
ANTI World Tour schedule update.

Due to logistical reasons beyond the tours control a number of shows on Rihanna’s forthcoming Anti World Tour have been cancelled. The concert scheduled for Sunderland’s Stadium of Light is one of those affected and the show will no longer go ahead.

http://www.safc.com/news/club-news/2016/...hanna-tour
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
FA quarter-final draw:

Everton v Chelsea

Reading v Crystal Palace

Arsenal or Hull City v Watford

Shrewsbury or Manchester United v West Ham

Quarter-final ties to be played over March 11-14
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(21 Feb 2016, 10:13 pm)Adrian wrote Bit of a boring draw if I'm honest. I think the West Ham tie will be the one, no matter who wins on Monday.

Hull to beat Arsenal only drew cause of the heroics of Eldin Jakupovic think Steve Bruce will have a goalkeeper selection headache now Allan McGreggor and Dusan Kuciak in there next league game which is Tuesday night against Ipswich Town
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
Marxista Fozzski
Hull boss Steve Bruce calls for FA Cup replays to be scrapped after Arsenal stalemate

No they should not...

I say keep replays, those replays can be a matter of life and death for smaller teams...

Something that should be considered is a thing like in the FA Trophy, teams can decide between themselves whether they finish on the day or choose the choice of a replay...

What do our other footy fans think???
(23 Feb 2016, 9:52 am)MrFozz wrote Hull boss Steve Bruce calls for FA Cup replays to be scrapped after Arsenal stalemate

No they should not...

I say keep replays, those replays can be a matter of life and death for smaller teams...

Something that should be considered is a thing like in the FA Trophy, teams can decide between themselves whether they finish on the day or choose the choice of a replay...

They should never get rid of replays.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(23 Feb 2016, 9:52 am)MrFozz wrote Hull boss Steve Bruce calls for FA Cup replays to be scrapped after Arsenal stalemate

No they should not...

I like the way it is done in the FA Trophy. Gateshead play FC Halifax Town away in the Quarter Finals of the competition on Saturday, and up until the Semi Final, teams can decide whether to go to Extra Time or a Replay.

Saturday's game will go to a replay if it is a draw.
Today's Premiership results:

West Ham 1 - 0 Sunderland
Leicester 1 - 0 Norwich
Southampton 1 v 2 Chelsea
Stoke 2 - 1 Aston Villa
Watford 0 v 0 Bournemouth
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
The Capital One Cup has entered extra time with the score 1-1.

EDIT: Now into Penalties.

Can scores 1-0.
Fernandinho misses 1-0.
Lucas saved 1-0.
Navas scores 1-1.
Coutinho saved 1-1.
Aguero scores 1-2.
Lallana saved 1-2.
Yaya Toure scores 1-3.

Manchester City have won it After Extra Time and Penalties.
Against the Anti-Lee Club.
(29 Feb 2016, 11:40 am)MrFozz wrote Whatever happened to NEB Soccer Saturday fronted by Davie Stelling

I'm guessing he realised that people can find out the scores by themselves...
(29 Feb 2016, 3:40 pm)LeeCalder wrote I'm guessing he realised that people can find out the scores by themselves...

I'm pleased it stopped, I'm not interested in football (don't judge me!) so it used to annoy the hell out of me trying to read this forum on a Saturday afternoon with posts being made every few minutes meaning I to keep going on the thread or marking all forums read.
(29 Feb 2016, 3:53 pm)Jimmi wrote I'm pleased it stopped, I'm not interested in football (don't judge me!) so it used to annoy the hell out of me trying to read this forum on a Saturday afternoon with posts being made every few minutes meaning I to keep going on the thread or marking all forums read.

Its the same for everyone though, everyone has threads where they have no interest at all, one example for me is the Wrestling thread.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(29 Feb 2016, 3:58 pm)Michael wrote Its the same for everyone though, everyone has threads where they have no interest at all, one example for me is the Wrestling thread.

I also have no interest in the Wrestling thread or the Politics one.
(29 Feb 2016, 3:58 pm)Michael wrote Its the same for everyone though, everyone has threads where they have no interest at all, one example for me is the Wrestling thread.

I know, some will only be intrested in certain threads on the forum but other than the football and wrestling threads I read pretty much every thread on the forum, don't get me wrong they should have a place on the forum for people who are interested to chat to each other about it, for me it was just the frequent score updates that irritated me on a Saturday afternoon, I'd imagine most who would be really interested in seeing score updates would be checking them on an app/site on their phone/computer or watch Soccer Saturday on Sky Sports News HQ rather than sitting on the football thread constantly pressing refresh.
(29 Feb 2016, 4:05 pm)Jimmi wrote I know, some will only be intrested in certain threads on the forum but other than the football and wrestling threads I read pretty much every thread on the forum, don't get me wrong they should have a place on the forum for people who are interested to chat to each other about it, for me it was just the frequent score updates that irritated me on a Saturday afternoon, I'd imagine most who would be really interested in seeing score updates would be checking them on an app/site on their phone/computer or watch Soccer Saturday on Sky Sports News HQ rather than sitting on the football thread constantly pressing refresh.

That's why i don't have notifications on, it can get really annoying, especially when a massive discussion is happening.

Think it was last week, i didn't check the forum for 6 hours and had 83 unread posts haha.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
(29 Feb 2016, 3:40 pm)LeeCalder wrote I'm guessing he realised that people can find out the scores by themselves...
What is the problem with someone posting a result service, it never bothered me although I did want it away from this thread

(29 Feb 2016, 3:53 pm)Jimmi wrote I'm pleased it stopped, I'm not interested in football (don't judge me!) so it used to annoy the hell out of me trying to read this forum on a Saturday afternoon with posts being made every few minutes meaning I to keep going on the thread or marking all forums read.

Would it not be easier to have notifications on the threads your only interested in
(29 Feb 2016, 4:01 pm)DanPicken wrote I also have no interest in the Wrestling thread or the Politics one.
I assume you do have notifications switched off on those threads

(29 Feb 2016, 4:05 pm)Jimmi wrote I know, some will only be intrested in certain threads on the forum but other than the football and wrestling threads I read pretty much every thread on the forum, don't get me wrong they should have a place on the forum for people who are interested to chat to each other about it, for me it was just the frequent score updates that irritated me on a Saturday afternoon, I'd imagine most who would be really interested in seeing score updates would be checking them on an app/site on their phone/computer or watch Soccer Saturday on Sky Sports News HQ rather than sitting on the football thread constantly pressing refresh.

I really dont know what peoples problem is, just turn on notifications for the threads you want

(29 Feb 2016, 4:08 pm)Michael wrote That's why i don't have notifications on, it can get really annoying, especially when a massive discussion is happening.

Think it was last week, i didn't check the forum for 6 hours and had 83 unread posts haha.

I get that a lot, Because I have fav'd a load of threads, if I go 24 hours without looking I sometimes have north of 100 updates, my personal record being nigh on 250 posts when I disappeared for a few days 😀

It is not something I want to see come back giving how annoyed people get, but it is not exactly like it is a capital crime or anything
(01 Mar 2016, 7:37 pm)MrFozz wrote What is the problem with someone posting a result service, it never bothered me although I did want it away from this thread

If people want to know the scores, they can find them via their own source rather than a bus enthusiast forum...
(01 Mar 2016, 7:37 pm)MrFozz wrote What is the problem with someone posting a result service, it never bothered me although I did want it away from this thread

Would it not be easier to have notifications on the threads your only interested in
I assume you do have notifications switched off on those threads

I really dont know what peoples problem is, just turn on notifications for the threads you want

I get that a lot, Because I have fav'd a load of threads, if I go 24 hours without looking I sometimes have north of 100 updates, my personal record being nigh on 250 posts when I disappeared for a few days ?

It is not something I want to see come back giving how annoyed people get, but it is not exactly like it is a capital crime or anything

I'm not subscribed to any on this forum, my phone gave up doing Notifications 6 month ago, glad I'm getting a new phone this week.
Marxista Fozzski
(01 Mar 2016, 7:40 pm)LeeCalder wrote If people want to know the scores, they can find them via their own source rather than a bus enthusiast forum...
So what your saying is because this is a bus enthusiast forum it should remain about buses, it is an off topic section of said forum, every forum.

If you want to keep to topic all the time, go on the relevant sub-forums and I suggest you stop using the off topic section all together mate, I suggest you quit talking Gateshead...People can find there own different way to get information...

While we are on, lets get rid of the polictical thread, talk of wrestling, lets stop talking about what music we listen or what shit we watch on TV, lets get of 'Whats annoying you today' and 'Whats amused you today'

Of course it won't go that way, you have no argument or good reasons why such posts should not be allowed to be made in an off topic section of the forum.

Some people really do make me laugh, some people just moan and disagree with others for the hell of it, I thought I was bad for moaning, but some here would twist on 21
(01 Mar 2016, 8:02 pm)MrFozz wrote So what your saying is because this is a bus enthusiast forum it should remain about buses, it is an off topic section of said forum, every forum.

If you want to keep to topic all the time, go on the relevant sub-forums and I suggest you stop using the off topic section all together mate, I suggest you quit talking Gateshead...People can find there own different way to get information...

While we are on, lets get rid of the polictical thread, talk of wrestling, lets stop talking about what music we listen or what shit we watch on TV, lets get of 'Whats annoying you today' and 'Whats amused you today'

Of course it won't go that way, you have no argument or good reasons why such posts should not be allowed to be made in an off topic section of the forum.

Some people really do make me laugh, some people just moan and disagree with others for the hell of it, I thought I was bad for moaning, but some here would twist on 21

No I'm not saying that at all, you over-reacting for no reason at all.

The endless posts of score updates were needless when there are dedicated websites out there for that sort of thing. If you want to check scores, you don't come to check them on NEB, you do it on BBC Football or Sky Sports.

I don't just moan or disagree for the hell of it, why the christ would I do that, what I don't like is unnecessary patter.
Marxista Fozzski
(01 Mar 2016, 8:05 pm)LeeCalder wrote No I'm not saying that at all, you over-reacting for no reason at all.

The endless posts of score updates were needless when there are dedicated websites out there for that sort of thing. If you want to check scores, you don't come to check them on NEB, you do it on BBC Football or Sky Sports.

I don't just moan or disagree for the hell of it, why the christ would I do that, what I don't like is unnecessary patter.

I aint singling you out, there are plenty of twisty sods, I can be one of them at times an over-reaction it may be, but its a very correct over reaction.

You say we can use BBC and Sky to find results rather than NEB, my point being that I can use WWE app to find out what is happening wrestling, so why do we need a thread here, I can find out stuff on politics through my Sky and BBC app so why is it needed on here...

Anyway back to topic, I dare not go off topic eh

Tonight is must win for Sunderland, if they don't win tonight, there pretty much down...

Bunch of useless shites
(01 Mar 2016, 8:13 pm)MrFozz wrote I aint singling you out, there are plenty of twisty sods, I can be one of them at times an over-reaction it may be,  but its a very correct over reaction.

You say we can use BBC and Sky to find results rather than NEB, my point being that I can use WWE app to find out what is happening wrestling, so why do we need a thread here, I can find out stuff on politics through my Sky and BBC app so why is it needed on here...

Anyway back to topic, I dare not go off topic eh

Tonight is must win for Sunderland, if they don't win tonight, there pretty much down...

Bunch of useless shites

Because it is designed for discussion, not score updates.

That's all I have to say, I have a lot of respect for you Fozz so I'd rather not argue.
(01 Mar 2016, 8:13 pm)MrFozz wrote You say we can use BBC and Sky to find results rather than NEB, my point being that I can use WWE app to find out what is happening wrestling, so why do we need a thread here, I can find out stuff on politics through my Sky and BBC app so why is it needed on here...

Sorry to be pedantic, using a WWE app will only reveal the what the WWE want you to know about wrestling.  Tongue

No good if you want to know what is going on in Japan, Mexico, Britain or the Indies.
Marxista Fozzski
(01 Mar 2016, 8:16 pm)LeeCalder wrote Because it is designed for discussion, not score updates.

That's all I have to say, I have a lot of respect for you Fozz so I'd rather not argue.
I have made my point mate, I am not interested in creating a problem, I have made my point, you have made yours...lets leave it there

We both have our opinion on this, I am happy to leave at that and agree to disagree, I am not looking to push or force my point...

Leave it at that eh
(01 Mar 2016, 9:03 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Sorry to be pedantic, using a WWE app will only reveal the what the WWE want you to know about wrestling. 

No good if you want to know what is going on in Japan, Mexico, Britain or the Indies.
Never thought about that lol