You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Anything and Everything v2
(09 Nov 2016, 8:20 am)MrFozz wrote The future Mrs F loves it too ?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

I think this bus was at this year's Durham rally. It's operated by 1401 Enterprises Limited from Hartlepool.

Charles
Marxista Fozzski
(09 Nov 2016, 1:17 pm)Charles41 wrote I think this bus was at this year's Durham rally. It's operated by 1401 Enterprises Limited from Hartlepool.

Charles
Thats the one, guy called Malcolm owns it, but he stores it in Peterlee...

I think he has a couple more preserved vehicles...

The Tiger Cub is nice though and his price is good too...

Originally 400 quid with a free customised destination blind...But our lass got a goodie bag at the wedding that contained a golden ticket with a voucher for 100 notes off...

Even the Mrs, who takes such joy in calling me a sad bastard likes it

Marxista Fozzski
Whats Shildon like to live in???

Me and our lass have been offered a kip in Shildon...

Dont really wanna move, but I kinda have to as I hate the house I am in...

(10 Nov 2016, 3:28 pm)MrFozz wrote Whats Shildon like to live in???

Depends on the part of Shildon really I've found, some parts seem alright but others seem terrible, Jubilee Estate in my opinion is the worst part of Shildon.
(10 Nov 2016, 3:28 pm)MrFozz wrote Whats Shildon like to live in???

Good and bad bits.

Badb bits have 8 year Olds lobbing stones at your bus.
Marxista Fozzski
Anything and Everything v2
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37951749

A lot of respect for them.

Class Gesture by Rochdale FC

[http://static]

Accessibility links

Skip to contentAccessibility Help

Sign in

Notifications

BBC navigation

Menu

Search the BBC

BBC SportAll SportOpen All Sport menu

OpenRochdalemenu

BBC Sport wroteEFL names terminally ill Rochdale fan as honorary player of the month

Joshua McCormack was a mascot for Rochdale in August

Five-year-old terminally ill Rochdale fan Joshua McCormack has been named the EFL's honorary player of the month.

On Wednesday, Joshua, who has a terminal brain tumour, was named on Dale's bench for their Checkatrade Trophy tie at Hartlepool.

He was unable to make the match at Northern Gas and Power Stadium because of his illness.

However, the League One side printed a shirtwith his name and number on and presented it to him the next day.

Rochdale players held aloft Joshua's shirt after the game

Rochdale boss Keith Hill said Joshua's story had 'touched the hearts' of everyone at the club after the team first met him in February.

"The accolade follows on from the traditional monthly manager and player of the month divisional award winners announced," said a statement.

"And will see a special trophy produced and sent to the club for them to pass on to their youngest-ever signing."

The squad visited Joshua McCormack in hospital the day after he was named on their team sheet
Love how u can buy a 3 bedroom house with 2 bathrooms and a pool in Florida for £148,933, which is also 15 minutes from Disney... get me to Florida!!!
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(15 Nov 2016, 1:04 pm)Michael wrote Love how u can buy a 3 bedroom house with 2 bathrooms and a pool in Florida for £148,933, which is also 15 minutes from Disney... get me to Florida!!!

That will get you a parking space in London!

Charles
Marxista Fozzski
(15 Nov 2016, 1:04 pm)Michael wrote Love how u can buy a 3 bedroom house with 2 bathrooms and a pool in Florida for £148,933, which is also 15 minutes from Disney... get me to Florida!!!
Let me kna when ya gan...am coming with ya

(15 Nov 2016, 1:25 pm)MrFozz wrote Let me kna when ya gan...am coming with ya

I will!, Tongue

(15 Nov 2016, 1:25 pm)Jimmi wrote Or a two pack Milkyway from Martin's in Durham Bus Station

Better than Waitrose though, that'll get you half of a Milkyway.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(15 Nov 2016, 1:29 pm)Michael wrote Better than Waitrose though, that'll get you half of a Milkyway.

I was only in Martin's as the driver on the 15 refused to take a tenner for my small fare. Before you all moan at me about not having a small amount of change, the plan was to head into Poundland for drinks in the timetabled 19 minutes between the 7 and 15 but the 7 arrived in Durham 16 minutes late, so with only 3 minutes to spare this was not possible, so I had to buy a packet of chocolate buttons (thank christ they were £1!). So thanks Go North East for making me poor

Worse still I got crap change which is not ideal, so this has stressed me out slightly, got a load of silver including a ton of 5 pence pieces, so this is incredibly infuriating. Sure enough I am very badly stressed and anxious today
(15 Nov 2016, 1:25 pm)MrFozz wrote Let me kna when ya gan...am coming with ya

What about Shildon? Isn't that exotic enough for you? Big Grin
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(15 Nov 2016, 1:29 pm)Michael wrote Better than Waitrose though, that'll get you half of a Milkyway.

You see, I think Waitrose are pretty decent when it comes to prices. Sure, they're beaten hands-down by the likes of B&M, Home Bargains and the Big-4 supermarket chains, but they're not massively expensive when compared to the likes of Martins or WHSmiths. They're probably on-par with M&S. As someone who grew up in a council estate, I don't feel out of place in either.
(15 Nov 2016, 4:35 pm)MurdnunoC wrote You see, I think Waitrose are pretty decent when it comes to prices. Sure, they're beaten hands-down by the likes of B&M, Home Bargains and the Big-4 supermarket chains, but they're not massively expensive when compared to the likes of Martins or WHSmiths. They're probably on-par with M&S. As someone who grew up in a council estate, I don't feel out of place in either.
Quite happy in Waitrose. Bigun likes them because their party rings are 2/3 the price of Co-op (though twice the price of B&M). Higher welfare meat is always a winner for me, too, of course, which is why i do so much shopping in Waitrose and M&S.
(15 Nov 2016, 7:23 pm)Jimmi wrote Consett Bus Station. Who turned out the lights?
[Image: f2bbd45e0c496ab9870c493b92796219.jpg]

Makes up for all the glare induced migraines I've had from that hellish greenhouse.
(27 Nov 2016, 12:42 pm)Michael wrote Anyone want a Volvo B7, lancs decker for 1 million crisp British pounds?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VOLVO-B7-TL-EA...0009.m1982&_trkparms=aid%3D888007%26algo%3DDISC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D38661%26meid%3D58c2085181c541948762fe8f92460659%26pid%3D100009%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D2%26sd%3D262718707271
Come on Michael, you're under charging, it's actually only a measly £9,999,999!

I found this the other week and had to do a double take on that price. Think they have three too many 9's on that price, even though it actually looks alright inside.
Sad news tonight about little Bradley Lowery, i'm gutted for him and his family Sad

From his Facebook page:

So as most of you know Bradley's had scans the last few days. To cut a long story short I'm devastated to let use know that his cancer has continued to grow. We have had a meeting with Bradley's consultant and he has giving us three options but all three options only give us time with Bradley.
First option is to take him home and stop all treatment this would only give us 2 month. Bradley's consultant said if it was him he would do this. Second option is to give Bradley some oral chemo which is weak on the bloods. This is a palliative care option and he doesn't think it will do anything but he said we could try. Third option is that he is willing to give a antibody and chemo combination that I was looking to go to America for if we can fund the drugs which is obviously not a problem. However he believes if we do that we could lose Bradley through treatment and we will be in hospital for at least two months. He believes regardless of the three options we have they all have the same outcome and that is Bradley will lose his fight. I honestly have no words to how heart broken I am right now. I really don't know how I'm going to make a decision either to take my baby home and have a couple of months with him or put him through more gruelling treatment that could leave him fighting for his life and to have the same outcome. ??? Bradley and his daddy having cuddles today

His Facebook can be found under this:

bradley lowery's fight against neuroblastoma

I can't post the direct link as i'm on my phone.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(19 Dec 2016, 9:40 pm)S813 FVK wrote Repeat of the events in Nice earlier this year in Berlin tonight which German Police are now considering to be a deliberate act. 9 people have been confirmed dead so far:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38373867

Sad, more people killed for no reason.

Can we not have a peaceful year?
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.