You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: PCL Travel
(27 Aug 2018, 6:48 pm)Cobalt271 wrote Are you sure the Excel is still going? Someone told me the DVSA had issued it a PG9 some time ago.

I could be wrong on that, saw some photos of the LDV Convoy for sale and a partially repainted bus next to it which although it isn't clear, it looked like the Excel.

Sorry, I should have made that speculation clearer.
(27 Aug 2018, 6:56 pm)Jimmi wrote I could be wrong on that, saw some photos of the LDV Convoy for sale and a partially repainted bus next to it which although it isn't clear, it looked like the Excel.

Sorry, I should have made that speculation clearer.

What website is it up for sale on?

PCL Travel
I was at Hexham Bus Station yesterday and the 885 came in and it failed to stop at the stop like the timetable states. This isn’t the first time I have seen this happen. Just thinking what if someone is wanting to board it and are waiting inside the waiting room like some passengers do at Hexham until the bus comes in because the driver can’t be bothered to stop as they are supposed to do as all other buses stop regardless if passengers are wanting to board or alight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(19 Sep 2018, 3:30 am)TEN 6083 wrote I was at Hexham Bus Station yesterday and the 885 came in and it failed to stop at the stop like the timetable states. This isn’t the first time I have seen this happen. Just thinking what if someone is wanting to board it and are waiting inside the waiting room like some passengers do at Hexham until the bus comes in because the driver can’t be bothered to stop as they are supposed to do as all other buses stop regardless if passengers are wanting to board or alight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Report it Northumberland County Council as they gave the contract to PCL for the 885.

(25 Sep 2018, 12:43 pm)TEN 6083 wrote Done it again today

Not convinced it ever has served the 'new' bus station, from what I've seen it departs from Wentworth Car Park then picks up passengers from the Priestpopple bus stop outside the old Bus Station.

VOSA registration seemingly wasn't changed to coincidence with the opening of the new bus station as the current one is from 2015.
(02 Oct 2018, 1:21 pm)TEN 6083 wrote At Corbridge to get a photo of the 885, it is now 2:20pm and its failed to turn up when it was due to come at 2pm. I have been here for about 40 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone XS using Tapatalk

You will need to ring PCL up and complain about what the driver is doing, as from the last 3 weeks you have experienced a no show and the bus driving past. I would also contact NCC and go to Traffic Commissioner as it's a repeat of incidents.

Appears PCL have loaned SN56 EMK to Compass complete with new seats, full Tax and Mot and a new destination screen at the front. It is on the 99/939/8X today.

PCL Travel
The previously mentioned S1A service that started in July turned out to be an evening service which operates between Lancaster Park and Stannington (via Morpeth) on Friday and Saturday evening's.

Timetable - https://nexus.org.uk/sites/default/files...060718.pdf
Site Administrator
PCL Travel
KX07KNZ appears to have suffered a flat tyre.

Speedline Tyres attending in Morpeth Bus Station.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
(16 Nov 2018, 10:40 am)Jimmi wrote Centro KX58BHN appears to have left the fleet and is currently advertised for sale on a used bus & coach sales Facebook group.

Latest Primo to have reportedly join the fleet is KX08OLB, by the sounds of things is still in iGo base livery.

PCL love their primos haha

Notice of Public Inquiries to be Held
Public Inquiry (78062) to be held at Hillcrest House (Leeds), LS9 6NF, 386 Harehills Lane,
LEEDS, on 4 December 2018 commencing at 14:00
PB1069957 SN
PETER IAN COWELL
43 CAMERON ROAD, PRUDHOE, NE42 5AJ
S17 - Consideration of disciplinary action under Section 17 (The Public Passenger
Vehicles Act 1981)
Sch.3 - Consideration of Transport Managers Repute under Schedule 3 (The Public
Passenger Vehicles Act 1981)
S28 - Consideration of disciplinary action under Section 28 (The Transport Act 1985)

TM Public Inquiry (Case ID: 415961, Public Inquiry ID: 87807) for PETER IAN COWELL to be
held at Hillcrest House (Leeds), LS9 6NF, 386 Harehills Lane, LEEDS,
on 4 December 2018 commencing at 14:00
Article 6 of Regulation (EC) No 1071/2009
(23 Nov 2018, 3:29 pm)GuyParkRoyal wrote Notice of Public Inquiries to be Held
Public Inquiry (78062) to be held at Hillcrest House (Leeds), LS9 6NF, 386 Harehills Lane,
LEEDS, on 4 December 2018 commencing at 14:00
PB1069957 SN
PETER IAN COWELL
43 CAMERON ROAD, PRUDHOE, NE42 5AJ
S17 - Consideration of disciplinary action under Section 17 (The Public Passenger
Vehicles Act 1981)
Sch.3 - Consideration of Transport Managers Repute under Schedule 3 (The Public
Passenger Vehicles Act 1981)
S28 - Consideration of disciplinary action under Section 28 (The Transport Act 1985)

TM Public Inquiry (Case ID: 415961, Public Inquiry ID: 87807) for PETER IAN COWELL to be
held at Hillcrest House (Leeds), LS9 6NF, 386 Harehills Lane, LEEDS,
on 4 December 2018 commencing at 14:00
Article 6 of Regulation (EC) No 1071/2009

If action is taken against PCL could this mean all contracts are took off them?

Site Administrator
(25 Nov 2018, 6:39 pm)Tyne_Traveller wrote In light if the above, some fairly big claims within the following! :-

https://ueni.com/en-gb/business/prudhoe-...l-link-ltd

Professional, friendly drivers?

I really got that impression a few weeks ago when one of them purposely sped up as I was crossing the road, to try and either a) make a point, or b) give me a shock.
(25 Nov 2018, 7:02 pm)Dan wrote Professional, friendly drivers?

I really got that impression a few weeks ago when one of them purposely sped up as I was crossing the road, to try and either a) make a point, or b) give me a shock.

But did he know your name?
(25 Nov 2018, 7:02 pm)Dan wrote Professional, friendly drivers?

Who will also arrive on time?! Last time I checked the 15 departs Alnwick Bus Station at 14:15 not 14:02 which happened the other week. Time of departure from Lion heart is 14:00