You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: The Bill
(23 Sep 2020, 7:47 am)idiot wrote Still going through the the early years on UK TV play Smile

Any celeb cameos, other than French World Cup, FA Cup and Premier League champion, Emmanuel Petite?
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(23 Sep 2020, 9:45 am)Andreos1 wrote Any celeb cameos, other than French World Cup, FA Cup and Premier League champion, Emmanuel Petite?

Roy Cropper, from Roy's Rolls in Weatherfield, turns up in series 6  Smile

[Image: 2eNC4Uk.png]
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Plenty of ex cons join the ranks later on.

Question - where can I watch the episodes online. It has stopped on uktv play at S9E29?
(23 Sep 2020, 10:31 am)Adrian wrote Roy Cropper, from Roy's Rolls in Weatherfield, turns up in series 6  Smile

[Image: 2eNC4Uk.png]

A goodie or a baddie? He was a baddy in an episode of Bergerac. Didn't look too convincing with the gun though.
(23 Sep 2020, 4:21 pm)Andreos1 wrote A goodie or a baddie? He was a baddy in an episode of Bergerac. Didn't look too convincing with the gun though.

I haven't watched that episode for a while so I'm not too sure, just remember seeing him in it!

Series 6 was one of the best - and of course the 'new' station that we all know being unveiled in episode 44.
(09 Jun 2021, 4:02 pm)Andreos1 wrote Can't believe he was as young as he was in those episodes!
Would have had him down for retirement age many years ago.

So he'll have only been in his late 30s when he started in 1987!
Superintendent Tom Chandler appeared in Brassic recently. 
He was the owner of a golf course, who enjoyed playing with old cars and women.
(10 Nov 2021, 8:25 am)Andreos1 wrote Superintendent Tom Chandler appeared in Brassic recently. 
He was the owner of a golf course, who enjoyed playing with old cars and women.

I don't know whether I've posted this before (and can't be bothered to check), but he's also the voice of TalkSport.
Two appearances of ex Bill coppers recently.
Jack Meadows made an unbelievable fleeting appearance as a coroner in Operation Mincemeat.
Neil Manson plays a copper in the John Darwin drama. He rocks up in episode 3.
(22 Dec 2022, 6:49 pm)Andreos1 wrote Terry Perkins has just rocked up as a removal man in an episode of One Foot in the Grave.

I was watching an older episode and he was a DI in the Flying Squad... seems to get around!

I'm actually watching some of the old series on YouTube at the minute. Starring Philip Whitchurch as 'the BBB'.
Went to see The Flash this evening and, lo and behold, who should make a cameo in the last few minutes of the film?

Nonother than DC Danny Glaze complete with an American accent.
(17 Jun 2023, 9:28 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Went to see The Flash this evening and, lo and behold, who should make a cameo in the last few minutes of the film?

Nonother than DC Danny Glaze complete with an American accent.

And what I love the most, is that whenever an ex-Bill plod rocks up, we all post it on here.

Magical.