You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Site Query
(07 Sep 2020, 8:03 pm)Adrian wrote We think we've stopped this, but time will tell.

There is now an additional requirement to login to view the forum.

That's good,hopefully you've stopped it.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(10 Sep 2020, 8:32 pm)TEN 6083 wrote [Image: 0e3d6e85d19cd9e7ba2685ebd4d98ad0.jpg]
Is anyone else getting this, it’s just coming up as a blank page

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep, exactly the same for me, although i get a HTTP 500 error when I try to access the news page.

One thing that's quite annoying is the Latest Threads box has stopped working on the forum page

Also, does anyone else keep getting logged out of Tapatalk? It's annoying having to sign in every other time I tap on a notification just to read it.
Likes. 
I can see they're still an option, but I've noticed they're no longer showing on a 'liked' post.
I've just liked Adrian's reply, but it doesn't show on the forum that I've liked/acknowledged it.
He has answered my request, but I don't think it needs any more than an acknowledgement. 

Is there a glitch somewhere?
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(13 Sep 2020, 11:01 pm)Andreos1 wrote Likes. 
I can see they're still an option, but I've noticed they're no longer showing on a 'liked' post.
I've just liked Adrian's reply, but it doesn't show on the forum that I've liked/acknowledged it.
He has answered my request, but I don't think it needs any more than an acknowledgement. 

Is there a glitch somewhere?

Likes are still showing on the Tapatalk app, so they are getting registered, just not showing on the site
I'm trying to quote posts but when I type my reply it just joins onto the post Im quoting. I have definitely managed to do it correctly in the past... anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
(15 Oct 2020, 11:21 am)Rob44 wrote I'm trying to quote posts but when I type my reply it just joins onto the post Im quoting. I have definitely managed to do it correctly in the past... anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Click the speech mark button or + if doing multiples and just ensure you scroll down beyond the box/text you are quoting.

I've added a screenshot. Hopefully it helps.
.jpg Screenshot_20201015_124943_com.android.chrome.jpg
(15 Oct 2020, 11:50 am)Andreos1 wrote  Click the speech mark button or + if doing multiples and just ensure you scroll down beyond the box/text you are quoting.

I've added a screenshot. Hopefully it helps.

I think its worked?

Cheers Andreos1..... not sure why it wasn't before? Must have been pressing the wrong button.
(15 Oct 2020, 1:27 pm)Rob44 wrote I think its worked?

Cheers Andreos1..... not sure why it wasn't before? Must have been pressing the wrong button.

It's VERY easy to end up typing within the box that marks the original text part of the message - I always have to double-check, and I'm familiar with the issue!
Any chance of not having unread messages and mark as read next to each other? Lost count of the number of times I've fat fingered mark all as read, though I think it's partly down to the way the page is loaded as I think they don't all load immediately and stuff moves while I'm absentmindedly taking aim.
.jpg Screenshot_20201016_231710_com.android.chrome.jpg
The multiple post quote button doesn't appear to be working. 

Clicked on the two plus signs of the posts I wanted to quote and ended up with nothing to quote or reply to.
(02 Feb 2021, 4:27 pm)Rob44 wrote Ive lost my Like button.???

Looks like they've removed it, I thought it was a genuinely useful feature when you agreed with a comment but couldn't be arsed to write back (or you just didn't want to clutter up the topic)
(05 Jul 2023, 5:24 pm)ASX_Terranova wrote It won't let me delete a thread that I started in the General Off Topic section ("Using Canva"). The question that was asked is no longer applicable.
I've deleted it for now. We'll look into the permissions.

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook