Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Go North East Go North East - Recent Repaints

Go North East - Recent Repaints

Go North East - Recent Repaints

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (64) Previous 143 44 4564 Next
ne14ne1

23 Feb 2021, 10:12 pm #861
(23 Feb 2021, 10:07 pm)MichealAaron Don't think there is plan to paint them. 6154 only got painted 2019 due to a crash

Oh. Are they to be disposed of? 
Odd that 2016 corporate liveried vehicles are going in to be adapted into 2019 corporate livery yet there’s still the obsolete Toonlink out there.
ne14ne1
23 Feb 2021, 10:12 pm #861

(23 Feb 2021, 10:07 pm)MichealAaron Don't think there is plan to paint them. 6154 only got painted 2019 due to a crash

Oh. Are they to be disposed of? 
Odd that 2016 corporate liveried vehicles are going in to be adapted into 2019 corporate livery yet there’s still the obsolete Toonlink out there.

Dan

Site Administrator

23 Feb 2021, 10:16 pm #862
(23 Feb 2021, 10:12 pm)ne14ne1 Oh. Are they to be disposed of? 

They aren’t ‘going in’ - the adapted 2019 fleet livery is a simple, low-cost vinyl solution. A full repaint costs a lot more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan
23 Feb 2021, 10:16 pm #862

(23 Feb 2021, 10:12 pm)ne14ne1 Oh. Are they to be disposed of? 

They aren’t ‘going in’ - the adapted 2019 fleet livery is a simple, low-cost vinyl solution. A full repaint costs a lot more.

ne14ne1

23 Feb 2021, 10:31 pm #863
(23 Feb 2021, 10:16 pm)Dan They aren’t ‘going in’ - the adapted 2019 fleet livery is a simple, low-cost vinyl solution. A full repaint costs a lot more.

Yeah totally get that, but we’ve seen other discontinued brands  repainted into corporate rather than leaving them as odd balls running around, I just wondered why this was different.

Maybe they could even just take off the vinyls to get rid of the horrible Toonlink brand and leave it black if needs be. After all that ones running around as ‘ToonLi’ on the passenger side.
Edited 23 Feb 2021, 10:40 pm by ne14ne1.
ne14ne1
23 Feb 2021, 10:31 pm #863

(23 Feb 2021, 10:16 pm)Dan They aren’t ‘going in’ - the adapted 2019 fleet livery is a simple, low-cost vinyl solution. A full repaint costs a lot more.

Yeah totally get that, but we’ve seen other discontinued brands  repainted into corporate rather than leaving them as odd balls running around, I just wondered why this was different.

Maybe they could even just take off the vinyls to get rid of the horrible Toonlink brand and leave it black if needs be. After all that ones running around as ‘ToonLi’ on the passenger side.

24 Feb 2021, 12:07 am #864
I'm sure your average Joe / Josephine doesn't care what colour the bus is as long as it turns up on time. Doesn't matter if it's Toon Link, Pink with Yellow Spots, CityRider etc etc. And although they may grumble if a lower spec vehicle appear on a high spec route, they will still get on, they're hardly going to wait around however long in case the next on is a high spec vehicle.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
Rapidsnap
24 Feb 2021, 12:07 am #864

I'm sure your average Joe / Josephine doesn't care what colour the bus is as long as it turns up on time. Doesn't matter if it's Toon Link, Pink with Yellow Spots, CityRider etc etc. And although they may grumble if a lower spec vehicle appear on a high spec route, they will still get on, they're hardly going to wait around however long in case the next on is a high spec vehicle.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/

24 Feb 2021, 1:05 am #865
(24 Feb 2021, 12:07 am)Rapidsnap I'm sure your average Joe / Josephine doesn't care what colour the bus is as long as it turns up on time. Doesn't matter if it's Toon Link, Pink with Yellow Spots, CityRider etc etc. And although they may grumble if a lower spec vehicle appear on a high spec route, they will still get on, they're hardly going to wait around however long in case the next on is a high spec vehicle.

I used to do that when every other bus on the X21 was an Omnidekka!
streetdeckfan
24 Feb 2021, 1:05 am #865

(24 Feb 2021, 12:07 am)Rapidsnap I'm sure your average Joe / Josephine doesn't care what colour the bus is as long as it turns up on time. Doesn't matter if it's Toon Link, Pink with Yellow Spots, CityRider etc etc. And although they may grumble if a lower spec vehicle appear on a high spec route, they will still get on, they're hardly going to wait around however long in case the next on is a high spec vehicle.

I used to do that when every other bus on the X21 was an Omnidekka!

ne14ne1

24 Feb 2021, 7:25 am #866

I agree from the customer’s perspective. That’s why I’d happily see everything corporate red except for Xlines, and Quaylink.

I was thinking more for the company image/presentation when I said about getting rid of any random remaining Toonlinks.

(24 Feb 2021, 1:05 am)streetdeckfan I used to do that when every other bus on the X21 was an Omnidekka!

Yeah but you’re a special case.  Big Grin
Edited 24 Feb 2021, 7:26 am by ne14ne1.
ne14ne1
24 Feb 2021, 7:25 am #866

I agree from the customer’s perspective. That’s why I’d happily see everything corporate red except for Xlines, and Quaylink.

I was thinking more for the company image/presentation when I said about getting rid of any random remaining Toonlinks.

(24 Feb 2021, 1:05 am)streetdeckfan I used to do that when every other bus on the X21 was an Omnidekka!

Yeah but you’re a special case.  Big Grin

24 Feb 2021, 8:16 am #867
But for each time that a vehicle which doesn't meet modern standards for comforts and features, customers who switched from other modes, such as cars, will lose faith and trust in the service provided...and will consider switching back to the car. Not to mention those who are existing customers, too.

I think it's time to ditch the 10-year old perception that people don't care about what spec bus turns up.
omnicity4659
24 Feb 2021, 8:16 am #867

But for each time that a vehicle which doesn't meet modern standards for comforts and features, customers who switched from other modes, such as cars, will lose faith and trust in the service provided...and will consider switching back to the car. Not to mention those who are existing customers, too.

I think it's time to ditch the 10-year old perception that people don't care about what spec bus turns up.

24 Feb 2021, 1:15 pm #868
(24 Feb 2021, 8:16 am)omnicity4659 But for each time that a vehicle which doesn't meet modern standards for comforts and features, customers who switched from other modes, such as cars, will lose faith and trust in the service provided...and will consider switching back to the car. Not to mention those who are existing customers, too.

Definitely agree.
Before they got the StreetDecks on the X21, I think I may have used it maybe once, it just wasn't a very pleasant place to spend the hour and a half up to Newcastle. Since then I've pretty much exclusively used the bus to get up to Newcastle.

If a 15 year old heap turns up instead, there's no way I'm getting it unless I have an appointment I need to get to. I'll wait the half an hour until the next one. When a service is advertised as having WiFi, USB, Tables and comfortable seats, I'd bloody hope a vehicle of that specification turns up.  It's like booking an Uber Exec and a Vauxhall Astra turning up.

Tables might seem like a waste of money, but I use them for work every time I get the bus. There's no way I could work on my laptop sitting in a regular seat, there just isn't the space to open it up fully.
Fancy seats might seem like a waste of money, but when you're spending 4 hours a day on a bus, they really do make a difference.
USB ports and sockets might seem like a waste of money, but for those of us who spend the day getting emails and phone calls, they're basically essential when you also have mobile ticketing. If your battery runs out, you're stranded.

And sorry to burst everyone's bubble, buses weren't better 'back in the day', the services might have been, but the buses most certainly weren't. I genuinely don't understand why people think they were, is it the nostalgia?
Because I certainly wouldn't like to spend 2 hours sitting on what is no better than a slab of wood with no back support.
streetdeckfan
24 Feb 2021, 1:15 pm #868

(24 Feb 2021, 8:16 am)omnicity4659 But for each time that a vehicle which doesn't meet modern standards for comforts and features, customers who switched from other modes, such as cars, will lose faith and trust in the service provided...and will consider switching back to the car. Not to mention those who are existing customers, too.

Definitely agree.
Before they got the StreetDecks on the X21, I think I may have used it maybe once, it just wasn't a very pleasant place to spend the hour and a half up to Newcastle. Since then I've pretty much exclusively used the bus to get up to Newcastle.

If a 15 year old heap turns up instead, there's no way I'm getting it unless I have an appointment I need to get to. I'll wait the half an hour until the next one. When a service is advertised as having WiFi, USB, Tables and comfortable seats, I'd bloody hope a vehicle of that specification turns up.  It's like booking an Uber Exec and a Vauxhall Astra turning up.

Tables might seem like a waste of money, but I use them for work every time I get the bus. There's no way I could work on my laptop sitting in a regular seat, there just isn't the space to open it up fully.
Fancy seats might seem like a waste of money, but when you're spending 4 hours a day on a bus, they really do make a difference.
USB ports and sockets might seem like a waste of money, but for those of us who spend the day getting emails and phone calls, they're basically essential when you also have mobile ticketing. If your battery runs out, you're stranded.

And sorry to burst everyone's bubble, buses weren't better 'back in the day', the services might have been, but the buses most certainly weren't. I genuinely don't understand why people think they were, is it the nostalgia?
Because I certainly wouldn't like to spend 2 hours sitting on what is no better than a slab of wood with no back support.

24 Feb 2021, 4:29 pm #869
[Image: 50975880363_358b0fc6c2_c.jpg]Go North East 6172 / YN57 FYP by kieron mathews, on Flickr

6172 (formerly 9065) has been repainted and refurbished into Northern Coaching Voyager livery

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
TEN 6083
24 Feb 2021, 4:29 pm #869

[Image: 50975880363_358b0fc6c2_c.jpg]Go North East 6172 / YN57 FYP by kieron mathews, on Flickr

6172 (formerly 9065) has been repainted and refurbished into Northern Coaching Voyager livery

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Andreos1

24 Feb 2021, 5:10 pm #870
(24 Feb 2021, 1:15 pm)streetdeckfan Definitely agree.

Not everyone travels for that length of journey though. Although saying that, depending on the day of the week or time of the day - what could be a 15min journey in the car, can take that sort of time door to door, depending on connections. 

I think it's too easy to say 'buses are better now'. I'm not sure that is always going to be the case. As was one of the favourite phrases of the apparent former member of this parish 'eezypeazy': "that's a wild statement to be throwing around". Something like that anyway... I think he was distracted by me being in the bath with my face cloth one night. He lurked around for a bit, said something about 'battleship grey', 'wibble wibble' and 'magic money tree' and he's not been seen again!

An uprated Metrobus with DP seating vs a Streetdeck and it's ironing board seats... Hmm. I know which I would prefer for distance 'express' work. 
Travelling between Sunderland and Durham and the choice of a Mk2 National vs a Streetlite... Hmm. 
The modern versions may have WiFi or plugs, but given the amount of data people have, the limits imposed by operators and the price of portable charging devices - that National and Metrobus will win every time in my mind.
Nothing to do with nostalgia. Just a nicer ride. 

Some were better.

Edit: just found this - https://mancunian1001.wordpress.com/2016...bus-seats/ mention of the current seating vs some of old. Including DP seating which was comfier in the authors opinion.

There's also a photo of the saloon of a Lynx. The native examples were pretty rough and I'm sure an extra row was squeezed in on the Washington/Phili examples.
There was also the random split seat at the back. It is just possible to make this out in the link.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
24 Feb 2021, 5:10 pm #870

(24 Feb 2021, 1:15 pm)streetdeckfan Definitely agree.

Not everyone travels for that length of journey though. Although saying that, depending on the day of the week or time of the day - what could be a 15min journey in the car, can take that sort of time door to door, depending on connections. 

I think it's too easy to say 'buses are better now'. I'm not sure that is always going to be the case. As was one of the favourite phrases of the apparent former member of this parish 'eezypeazy': "that's a wild statement to be throwing around". Something like that anyway... I think he was distracted by me being in the bath with my face cloth one night. He lurked around for a bit, said something about 'battleship grey', 'wibble wibble' and 'magic money tree' and he's not been seen again!

An uprated Metrobus with DP seating vs a Streetdeck and it's ironing board seats... Hmm. I know which I would prefer for distance 'express' work. 
Travelling between Sunderland and Durham and the choice of a Mk2 National vs a Streetlite... Hmm. 
The modern versions may have WiFi or plugs, but given the amount of data people have, the limits imposed by operators and the price of portable charging devices - that National and Metrobus will win every time in my mind.
Nothing to do with nostalgia. Just a nicer ride. 

Some were better.

Edit: just found this - https://mancunian1001.wordpress.com/2016...bus-seats/ mention of the current seating vs some of old. Including DP seating which was comfier in the authors opinion.

There's also a photo of the saloon of a Lynx. The native examples were pretty rough and I'm sure an extra row was squeezed in on the Washington/Phili examples.
There was also the random split seat at the back. It is just possible to make this out in the link.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'

24 Feb 2021, 6:36 pm #871
Could be worse, we could give them seats like this - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photog...0813518418

Regardless, in europe most modern bus seats are completely plastic though if you're lucky they may have a little bit of fabric on them - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photog...9026233011

I remember that wheel forward Wright Streetlite demo GNE (and A-Line) had, the seats weren't exactly comfortable on that - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photog...5354452339

Rapidsnap
24 Feb 2021, 6:36 pm #871

Could be worse, we could give them seats like this - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photog...0813518418

Regardless, in europe most modern bus seats are completely plastic though if you're lucky they may have a little bit of fabric on them - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photog...9026233011

I remember that wheel forward Wright Streetlite demo GNE (and A-Line) had, the seats weren't exactly comfortable on that - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photog...5354452339

24 Feb 2021, 6:49 pm #872
I actually really like the seats on the StreetDecks, they're firm but not hard. 
Much nicer than the seats on the E200/E400s, they're like sitting on a cushion, and don't have any support after about 30 minutes. They're alright for quick journeys, but for longer journeys I had to change seats.
streetdeckfan
24 Feb 2021, 6:49 pm #872

I actually really like the seats on the StreetDecks, they're firm but not hard. 
Much nicer than the seats on the E200/E400s, they're like sitting on a cushion, and don't have any support after about 30 minutes. They're alright for quick journeys, but for longer journeys I had to change seats.

Storx

24 Feb 2021, 6:50 pm #873
(24 Feb 2021, 6:36 pm)Rapidsnap Could be worse, we could give them seats like this - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photog...0813518418

The Esteban Ciclo are the worst seats fitted on any bus around here which are fitted on the VDL Gemini's at Blyth above the wheel arch and the rear seats. Luckily we seemed to dodge the rest of the bus being fitted in them unlike the poor souls in London who got the whole bus fitted in them - http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_MOVYEYFn5Vc/TQ...CF0754.JPG

I've never been on the Enviro 200's at Durham, but I believe they're fitted with them throughout aswell.

Hope they never turn up here.
Storx
24 Feb 2021, 6:50 pm #873

(24 Feb 2021, 6:36 pm)Rapidsnap Could be worse, we could give them seats like this - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photog...0813518418

The Esteban Ciclo are the worst seats fitted on any bus around here which are fitted on the VDL Gemini's at Blyth above the wheel arch and the rear seats. Luckily we seemed to dodge the rest of the bus being fitted in them unlike the poor souls in London who got the whole bus fitted in them - http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_MOVYEYFn5Vc/TQ...CF0754.JPG

I've never been on the Enviro 200's at Durham, but I believe they're fitted with them throughout aswell.

mb134

24 Feb 2021, 7:27 pm #874
(24 Feb 2021, 5:10 pm)Andreos1 I think it's too easy to say 'buses are better now'. I'm not sure that is always going to be the case. As was one of the favourite phrases of the apparent former member of this parish 'eezypeazy': "that's a wild statement to be throwing around". Something like that anyway... I think he was distracted by me being in the bath with my face cloth one night. He lurked around for a bit, said something about 'battleship grey', 'wibble wibble' and 'magic money tree' and he's not been seen again!

I honestly think it depends on what element of the bus we're talking about, it isn't black and white. In terms of the actual vehicles, I'd always have more faith in an Olympian getting me somewhere than I'd have in an E400/StreetDeck. Equally, I'd always prefer the old Northumbria style (https://flic.kr/p/7RXw7G) DP seating to a Civic V3 which is the norm these days.

That said, the general ambience of a new vehicle is far more pleasant than something from even 10-15 years ago. Things like improved interior lighting, better fixtures and fittings and improved material choices/colours all contribute to passengers feeling more comfortable in their surroundings, particularly on later journeys where its dark and older vehicles were quite gloomy. Not to mention how certain batches of older vehicles were in the rain, or over the winter, with water ingress issues and poor heating. Then things like WiFi, NSAs, USBs all add to that.
mb134
24 Feb 2021, 7:27 pm #874

(24 Feb 2021, 5:10 pm)Andreos1 I think it's too easy to say 'buses are better now'. I'm not sure that is always going to be the case. As was one of the favourite phrases of the apparent former member of this parish 'eezypeazy': "that's a wild statement to be throwing around". Something like that anyway... I think he was distracted by me being in the bath with my face cloth one night. He lurked around for a bit, said something about 'battleship grey', 'wibble wibble' and 'magic money tree' and he's not been seen again!

I honestly think it depends on what element of the bus we're talking about, it isn't black and white. In terms of the actual vehicles, I'd always have more faith in an Olympian getting me somewhere than I'd have in an E400/StreetDeck. Equally, I'd always prefer the old Northumbria style (https://flic.kr/p/7RXw7G) DP seating to a Civic V3 which is the norm these days.

That said, the general ambience of a new vehicle is far more pleasant than something from even 10-15 years ago. Things like improved interior lighting, better fixtures and fittings and improved material choices/colours all contribute to passengers feeling more comfortable in their surroundings, particularly on later journeys where its dark and older vehicles were quite gloomy. Not to mention how certain batches of older vehicles were in the rain, or over the winter, with water ingress issues and poor heating. Then things like WiFi, NSAs, USBs all add to that.

24 Feb 2021, 8:47 pm #875
(24 Feb 2021, 6:50 pm)Storx The Esteban Ciclo are the worst seats fitted on any bus around here which are fitted on the VDL Gemini's at Blyth above the wheel arch and the rear seats. Luckily we seemed to dodge the rest of the bus being fitted in them unlike the poor souls in London who got the whole bus fitted in them - http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_MOVYEYFn5Vc/TQ...CF0754.JPG

They look like the same seats we had on the Solos that ran on the 18 (can't remember which ones they were, but they've gone now)

If they are, they honestly weren't that bad. They were better than those bench style seats they used to have!
streetdeckfan
24 Feb 2021, 8:47 pm #875

(24 Feb 2021, 6:50 pm)Storx The Esteban Ciclo are the worst seats fitted on any bus around here which are fitted on the VDL Gemini's at Blyth above the wheel arch and the rear seats. Luckily we seemed to dodge the rest of the bus being fitted in them unlike the poor souls in London who got the whole bus fitted in them - http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_MOVYEYFn5Vc/TQ...CF0754.JPG

They look like the same seats we had on the Solos that ran on the 18 (can't remember which ones they were, but they've gone now)

If they are, they honestly weren't that bad. They were better than those bench style seats they used to have!

James101

24 Feb 2021, 9:56 pm #876
The Toonlink Scanias are harmless but it’s disappointing for GNE to have an exacting, attention to detail approach on some projects and this seemingly laissez-faire attitude to others.

With the ‘any bus will do attitude’ from some enthusiast & operators (generally not GNE) I just think in a busy restaurant you don’t serve a customer who ordered steak some fish & chips and tell them they’re lucky they got anything, food is food.
James101
24 Feb 2021, 9:56 pm #876

The Toonlink Scanias are harmless but it’s disappointing for GNE to have an exacting, attention to detail approach on some projects and this seemingly laissez-faire attitude to others.

With the ‘any bus will do attitude’ from some enthusiast & operators (generally not GNE) I just think in a busy restaurant you don’t serve a customer who ordered steak some fish & chips and tell them they’re lucky they got anything, food is food.

Storx

24 Feb 2021, 9:58 pm #877
(24 Feb 2021, 8:47 pm)streetdeckfan They look like the same seats we had on the Solos that ran on the 18 (can't remember which ones they were, but they've gone now)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csdS5wgHvFQ - That's one of them isn't it? Doesn't look like the same seats like.

The Ciclo's are pretty much just the Urban 90 v2, https://www.explorerticket.co.uk/img/ciclo.jpg that's probably a better photo and the 1cm of seating is all the padding they've got.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/JQIGYEvrbVo/hqdefault.jpg - Can see it quite clearly on one of the Blyth ones there, grim things. I always thought they we're a DB300  thing until recently but found out they're an actual seat.
Storx
24 Feb 2021, 9:58 pm #877

(24 Feb 2021, 8:47 pm)streetdeckfan They look like the same seats we had on the Solos that ran on the 18 (can't remember which ones they were, but they've gone now)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csdS5wgHvFQ - That's one of them isn't it? Doesn't look like the same seats like.

The Ciclo's are pretty much just the Urban 90 v2, https://www.explorerticket.co.uk/img/ciclo.jpg that's probably a better photo and the 1cm of seating is all the padding they've got.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/JQIGYEvrbVo/hqdefault.jpg - Can see it quite clearly on one of the Blyth ones there, grim things. I always thought they we're a DB300  thing until recently but found out they're an actual seat.

24 Feb 2021, 10:18 pm #878
(24 Feb 2021, 9:58 pm)Storx https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csdS5wgHvFQ - That's one of them isn't it? Doesn't look like the same seats like.

Yeah, that's them. I had a quick look around but couldn't find any photos. Looking at those, they actually look worse than the Ciclos!
streetdeckfan
24 Feb 2021, 10:18 pm #878

(24 Feb 2021, 9:58 pm)Storx https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csdS5wgHvFQ - That's one of them isn't it? Doesn't look like the same seats like.

Yeah, that's them. I had a quick look around but couldn't find any photos. Looking at those, they actually look worse than the Ciclos!

James101

24 Feb 2021, 10:21 pm #879
Whilst we’re on the progression of comfort in recent years in surprised no-ones brought up the ex-London Olympians Arriva had for a bit (photo from gjm):

https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photog...5749344583

The rear seat being an anti-vandal spec solid plastic type as found in your local 1990s playpark. Rode one on the 22 a few times and Silent Bank took about a fortnight. Also freezing and sloshing rainwater on the floor. Maybe present-day Arriva aren’t so bad.
James101
24 Feb 2021, 10:21 pm #879

Whilst we’re on the progression of comfort in recent years in surprised no-ones brought up the ex-London Olympians Arriva had for a bit (photo from gjm):

https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photog...5749344583

The rear seat being an anti-vandal spec solid plastic type as found in your local 1990s playpark. Rode one on the 22 a few times and Silent Bank took about a fortnight. Also freezing and sloshing rainwater on the floor. Maybe present-day Arriva aren’t so bad.

24 Feb 2021, 10:26 pm #880
(24 Feb 2021, 9:56 pm)James101 The Toonlink Scanias are harmless but it’s disappointing for GNE to have an exacting, attention to detail approach on some projects and this seemingly laissez-faire attitude to others.

Definitely agree.
It's all about giving the customer what they expect. If you market your service as a 'luxury' product, you'd better make sure you allocate buses with the advertised features, unless there's a bloody good reason why you can't.
streetdeckfan
24 Feb 2021, 10:26 pm #880

(24 Feb 2021, 9:56 pm)James101 The Toonlink Scanias are harmless but it’s disappointing for GNE to have an exacting, attention to detail approach on some projects and this seemingly laissez-faire attitude to others.

Definitely agree.
It's all about giving the customer what they expect. If you market your service as a 'luxury' product, you'd better make sure you allocate buses with the advertised features, unless there's a bloody good reason why you can't.

Pages (64) Previous 143 44 4564 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average