You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East - Recent Repaints

RE: Go North East - Recent Repaints
(30 Jun 2021, 8:02 pm)Micheal Aaron wrote Prior? Another one is coming. Wonder what it's repaint is going to be

Should've been 4 of them of in total coming up from East Yorkshire fleet numbered 5501-5504.

Only 5501/5502 have seen use in service on dupes at Deptford.
(30 Jun 2021, 8:09 pm)Malarkey wrote Should've been 4 of them of in total coming up from East Yorkshire fleet numbered 5501-5504.

Only 5501/5502 have seen use in service on dupes at Deptford.

Wonder if they'll end up on the X66 as said before until the electric buses arrive (my suggestion is for the 57 and X66 to get them)
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(30 Jun 2021, 10:36 pm)Michael wrote Does look good, what decker is it on?

Looks like 9056. Conveniently already white after carrying a promotional livery in Edinburgh.
(30 Jun 2021, 8:11 pm)Micheal Aaron wrote Wonder if there getting 2019 corp or branding

One is sitting at Saltmedows and has been for a while
They have already been painted (belive for the X66) Blue and pink Smile
(30 Jun 2021, 8:11 pm)Micheal Aaron wrote Wonder if there getting 2019 corp or branding

One is sitting at Saltmedows and has been for a while
5504 is the bus in question . The new arrival must be the one thats going to become 5503.
Site Administrator
(01 Jul 2021, 5:55 pm)GNE6312 wrote Does this mean 9056 will be in use more with its livery? Was out on X lines today.

Yes, planned to be used on X-lines routes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(01 Jul 2021, 6:57 pm)GNE6312 wrote Does this mean 9056 will be in use more on public routes with its livery? Was out on X lines today.

Its literally been answered above ^^^
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(01 Jul 2021, 7:50 pm)Micheal Aaron wrote Will the red Plaxton Presidents ever get repaint or will they stay red.

So that's the solos done. Is that all GNE 2016 buses done

Not sure if there still a Versa at CLS, and 5304?

Can't imagine GNE will do the Presidents unless it's Voyager colours
(30 Jun 2021, 11:58 pm)Rapidsnap wrote The image is my ponysona / oc / website mascot which is named Rapidsnap

Think they were chatting about buses, repaints and tag-lines. Not your avatar Big Grin
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(01 Jul 2021, 9:07 pm)Micheal Aaron wrote Is Voyger for a set route just wondering or something else. As there's
1 Solo sr
1 Plaxton President
3 Scania N270UD OmniDekka
1 Volvo B9R Plaxton Elite

Ah yes, the route which has a 4 vehicle type mixed allocation ranging from a Solo to a coach. 

Given they're branded as Northern Coaching, for hire, and allocated to different depots, I think it's pretty clear that they aren't for a service route.
Maybe it’s because I’m not a football fan but surely having these white spares on the Q3 and Xlines services especially is quite a downgrade for customers. Sure, some might think oh that’s good, as they see them approach, but then once inside it’s a bit of a disappointment over usual allocations, no?
(01 Jul 2021, 10:30 pm)ne14ne1 wrote Maybe it’s because I’m not a football fan but surely having these white spares on the Q3 and Xlines services especially is quite a downgrade for customers. Sure, some might think oh that’s good, as they see them approach, but then once inside it’s a bit of a disappointment over usual allocations, no?
Agreed! Whilst it’s a great initiative, it would’ve been better if they’d put them on a similar spec route such as the 25 or 28 for the Versa.