Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Stagecoach North East Stagecoach North East: Service Suggestions

Stagecoach North East: Service Suggestions

Stagecoach North East: Service Suggestions

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (52) Previous 139 40 4152 Next
19 Dec 2021, 2:23 am #781
If Stagecoach Newcastle were to start withdrawing services, which services would be withdrawn first? 87? 35? 32? 18? 8?
OrangeArrow49
19 Dec 2021, 2:23 am #781

If Stagecoach Newcastle were to start withdrawing services, which services would be withdrawn first? 87? 35? 32? 18? 8?

19 Dec 2021, 6:29 pm #782
32/32A Benwell - Byker only, with plenty of services for Cowgate, Fenham and Blakelaw and Walker. Operated by GCT, or maybe A-line? Possibly Go North East?
OrangeArrow49
19 Dec 2021, 6:29 pm #782

32/32A Benwell - Byker only, with plenty of services for Cowgate, Fenham and Blakelaw and Walker. Operated by GCT, or maybe A-line? Possibly Go North East?

19 Dec 2021, 6:45 pm #783
(19 Dec 2021, 6:29 pm)OrangeArrow49 32/32A Benwell - Byker only, with plenty of services for Cowgate, Fenham and Blakelaw and Walker. Operated by GCT, or maybe A-line?  Possibly Go North East?
Gateshead Taxis!! Are you trying to put people off from getting the bus?
Economic505
19 Dec 2021, 6:45 pm #783

(19 Dec 2021, 6:29 pm)OrangeArrow49 32/32A Benwell - Byker only, with plenty of services for Cowgate, Fenham and Blakelaw and Walker. Operated by GCT, or maybe A-line?  Possibly Go North East?
Gateshead Taxis!! Are you trying to put people off from getting the bus?

19 Dec 2021, 6:55 pm #784
(19 Dec 2021, 6:45 pm)Economic505 Gateshead Taxis!! Are you trying to put people off from getting the bus?

They have good buses and can run a service well. Although Go North East are my favourite, I do like A-line, GCT and Phoenix and would like them and Henry Cooper and Stanley Travel to operate more bus services. If GCT don't run too many services they can offer a reliable and cheap service.
OrangeArrow49
19 Dec 2021, 6:55 pm #784

(19 Dec 2021, 6:45 pm)Economic505 Gateshead Taxis!! Are you trying to put people off from getting the bus?

They have good buses and can run a service well. Although Go North East are my favourite, I do like A-line, GCT and Phoenix and would like them and Henry Cooper and Stanley Travel to operate more bus services. If GCT don't run too many services they can offer a reliable and cheap service.

peter

19 Dec 2021, 7:20 pm #785
(19 Dec 2021, 6:55 pm)OrangeArrow49 They have good buses and can run a service well. Although Go North East are my favourite, I do like A-line, GCT and Phoenix and would like them and Henry Cooper and Stanley Travel to operate more bus services. If GCT don't run too many services they can offer a reliable and cheap service.
I don't think 'reliable' and 'GCT' often get used together in the same sentence
peter
19 Dec 2021, 7:20 pm #785

(19 Dec 2021, 6:55 pm)OrangeArrow49 They have good buses and can run a service well. Although Go North East are my favourite, I do like A-line, GCT and Phoenix and would like them and Henry Cooper and Stanley Travel to operate more bus services. If GCT don't run too many services they can offer a reliable and cheap service.
I don't think 'reliable' and 'GCT' often get used together in the same sentence

19 Dec 2021, 7:21 pm #786

(16 Dec 2021, 9:10 pm)OrangeArrow49 12 is confusing having Walker and Wallsend variations, and shorter ones to Scrogg Road. 12/13 makes sense and 13 could merge with the Nexus 13.

To get rid of your "confusing" problem with the 12 I'd have the Q3 renumbered to 13 at it's current route and freq. and introduce a 14 to compliment it.
12 = Fenham - Walker (current 12 route and freq)
13 = Great Park - Wallsend (current Q3 route and freq)
14 = Brunton Park - Hadrian Park (current arriva 46 route and 30 min freq with current 18 route from Shields road to walker + current 12 route from walker to Wallsend and current GNE 41 route from Wallsend High St to Hadrian Park.) 
The 14 would combine the Arriva 46, Stagecoach 18 & 12, GNE 41.

Then to deal with the 18 being cut short a new 64 could be introduced at a 30 min freq to compliment the 62/63/X63, doing the norht end of the 18 and maybe GCT 84a to West Denton.

(16 Dec 2021, 9:10 pm)OrangeArrow49 74 - Stagecoach ran a 74 from Newcastle to Callerton at some point and I think Stagecoach having the 74 would be a good idea for a number of reasons. GNE should run the X77 as service 77.

You see I'd make use of the 71 etc here....
71 = City Centre - Throckley (as it is), every 30 mins
72 = City Centre - Throckley (merge nexus 13 with current 72), every 60 mins
73 = City Centre - Newbiggin Hall (current 87 renumbered), every 60 mins
74 = City Centre - Hexham (current GNE 74), every 60 mins
Would have a combined frequency of 15 mins for Westerhope - City Centre with the 71 at a 30 min freq that'll be a bus up to every 10 mins with wider links.

Keep the X77 as it is.

All NEW/AMENDED services would be...
12 = Fenham - Walker ONLY
13 = Great Park - Wallsend
14 = Brunton Park - Hadrian Park
64 = West Denton - Benton/Quorum
72 = City Centre - Throckley
73 = City Centre - Newbiggin Hall
74 = City Centre - Hexham
Edited 19 Dec 2021, 7:25 pm by logidoodah.
logidoodah
19 Dec 2021, 7:21 pm #786

(16 Dec 2021, 9:10 pm)OrangeArrow49 12 is confusing having Walker and Wallsend variations, and shorter ones to Scrogg Road. 12/13 makes sense and 13 could merge with the Nexus 13.

To get rid of your "confusing" problem with the 12 I'd have the Q3 renumbered to 13 at it's current route and freq. and introduce a 14 to compliment it.
12 = Fenham - Walker (current 12 route and freq)
13 = Great Park - Wallsend (current Q3 route and freq)
14 = Brunton Park - Hadrian Park (current arriva 46 route and 30 min freq with current 18 route from Shields road to walker + current 12 route from walker to Wallsend and current GNE 41 route from Wallsend High St to Hadrian Park.) 
The 14 would combine the Arriva 46, Stagecoach 18 & 12, GNE 41.

Then to deal with the 18 being cut short a new 64 could be introduced at a 30 min freq to compliment the 62/63/X63, doing the norht end of the 18 and maybe GCT 84a to West Denton.

(16 Dec 2021, 9:10 pm)OrangeArrow49 74 - Stagecoach ran a 74 from Newcastle to Callerton at some point and I think Stagecoach having the 74 would be a good idea for a number of reasons. GNE should run the X77 as service 77.

You see I'd make use of the 71 etc here....
71 = City Centre - Throckley (as it is), every 30 mins
72 = City Centre - Throckley (merge nexus 13 with current 72), every 60 mins
73 = City Centre - Newbiggin Hall (current 87 renumbered), every 60 mins
74 = City Centre - Hexham (current GNE 74), every 60 mins
Would have a combined frequency of 15 mins for Westerhope - City Centre with the 71 at a 30 min freq that'll be a bus up to every 10 mins with wider links.

Keep the X77 as it is.

All NEW/AMENDED services would be...
12 = Fenham - Walker ONLY
13 = Great Park - Wallsend
14 = Brunton Park - Hadrian Park
64 = West Denton - Benton/Quorum
72 = City Centre - Throckley
73 = City Centre - Newbiggin Hall
74 = City Centre - Hexham

19 Dec 2021, 7:34 pm #787
(19 Dec 2021, 7:20 pm)peter I don't think 'reliable' and 'GCT' often get used together in the same sentence

Believe me, I know how bad they are. They have let me down and I've seen how bad they are. All I'm saying is, they can run a good service when they want to. Regardless of that, Stagecoach has been incredibly shit for me and I think alternatives should continue to be available. 

Personally I'd like to see the 84/84A revised somehow, as it only seems useful Metrocentre to Benwell and I think it needs renumbering and some heavy marketing to support it's viability.
OrangeArrow49
19 Dec 2021, 7:34 pm #787

(19 Dec 2021, 7:20 pm)peter I don't think 'reliable' and 'GCT' often get used together in the same sentence

Believe me, I know how bad they are. They have let me down and I've seen how bad they are. All I'm saying is, they can run a good service when they want to. Regardless of that, Stagecoach has been incredibly shit for me and I think alternatives should continue to be available. 

Personally I'd like to see the 84/84A revised somehow, as it only seems useful Metrocentre to Benwell and I think it needs renumbering and some heavy marketing to support it's viability.

LVK 404L

19 Dec 2021, 7:53 pm #788
(19 Dec 2021, 7:34 pm)OrangeArrow49 Believe me, I know how bad they are. They have let me down and I've seen how bad they are. All I'm saying is, they can run a good service when they want to. Regardless of that, Stagecoach has been incredibly shit for me and I think alternatives should continue to be available. 

On what grounds have Stagecoach been "relatively shit" for you.
You keep saying that you never use Stagecoach services  you deliberately use other operators mainly GNE 74 amd others so that you don't have to use Stagecoach.

In the past few months are you able to advise how many times you have used Stagecoach? Oh and can you advise just what the actual issue / problems you incur whilst using the Stagecoach services
LVK 404L
19 Dec 2021, 7:53 pm #788

(19 Dec 2021, 7:34 pm)OrangeArrow49 Believe me, I know how bad they are. They have let me down and I've seen how bad they are. All I'm saying is, they can run a good service when they want to. Regardless of that, Stagecoach has been incredibly shit for me and I think alternatives should continue to be available. 

On what grounds have Stagecoach been "relatively shit" for you.
You keep saying that you never use Stagecoach services  you deliberately use other operators mainly GNE 74 amd others so that you don't have to use Stagecoach.

In the past few months are you able to advise how many times you have used Stagecoach? Oh and can you advise just what the actual issue / problems you incur whilst using the Stagecoach services

19 Dec 2021, 8:58 pm #789
(19 Dec 2021, 7:53 pm)ifm001 On what grounds have Stagecoach been "relatively shit" for you.

I avoided Stagecoach as much as possible starting in 2019. Particularly when travelling into Gateshead, beyond Gateshead Town Centre, and requiring a GNE ticket. Using the 74 or X84/X85 was the best option. Since last year I have stopped using Stagecoach altogether. 

Back in 2011 Stagecoach resulted in missing the Coaster to Wallsend.
2017 I lost my job at the Metrocentre due to how unreliable the 6 and 7 were (and still are, I see them regularly, particularly changing drivers and delaying the bus).
Volunteering in Byker between 2018 and 2020 the 12 was often delayed and I used the 1 in the morning and Q3 in the afternoon, much better. 
Last year I volunteered in Westerhope and the 72 wasn't even running and neither was the 87 but luckily I was using the 74. 
Countless times Stagecoach has let me down and I've lost jobs because of it. 

Just to clarify this is Stagecoach in Newcastle. No problems in South Shields. But I use a GNE ticket in order to get to South Shields, and so can't use Stagecoach.

The biggest issue with Stagecoach for me is that I need GNE tickets and GNE offer a wide range of tickets, and Stagecoach doesn't allow competition. GNE would run in Slatyford if Stagecoach allowed it. Yes Stagecoach is fine if travelling in Newcastle for the day, but otherwise there are better options (808 for £1 in the morning and walk home in the afternoon for one example.
Edited 19 Dec 2021, 9:01 pm by OrangeArrow49.
OrangeArrow49
19 Dec 2021, 8:58 pm #789

(19 Dec 2021, 7:53 pm)ifm001 On what grounds have Stagecoach been "relatively shit" for you.

I avoided Stagecoach as much as possible starting in 2019. Particularly when travelling into Gateshead, beyond Gateshead Town Centre, and requiring a GNE ticket. Using the 74 or X84/X85 was the best option. Since last year I have stopped using Stagecoach altogether. 

Back in 2011 Stagecoach resulted in missing the Coaster to Wallsend.
2017 I lost my job at the Metrocentre due to how unreliable the 6 and 7 were (and still are, I see them regularly, particularly changing drivers and delaying the bus).
Volunteering in Byker between 2018 and 2020 the 12 was often delayed and I used the 1 in the morning and Q3 in the afternoon, much better. 
Last year I volunteered in Westerhope and the 72 wasn't even running and neither was the 87 but luckily I was using the 74. 
Countless times Stagecoach has let me down and I've lost jobs because of it. 

Just to clarify this is Stagecoach in Newcastle. No problems in South Shields. But I use a GNE ticket in order to get to South Shields, and so can't use Stagecoach.

The biggest issue with Stagecoach for me is that I need GNE tickets and GNE offer a wide range of tickets, and Stagecoach doesn't allow competition. GNE would run in Slatyford if Stagecoach allowed it. Yes Stagecoach is fine if travelling in Newcastle for the day, but otherwise there are better options (808 for £1 in the morning and walk home in the afternoon for one example.

Acky81

19 Dec 2021, 10:23 pm #790
If you could shake up Sunderland’s network what would you do
Acky81
19 Dec 2021, 10:23 pm #790

If you could shake up Sunderland’s network what would you do

Train8261

20 Dec 2021, 1:30 am #791
(19 Dec 2021, 10:23 pm)Acky81 If you could shake up Sunderland’s network what would you do
X34 to finish at South Shields
Train8261
20 Dec 2021, 1:30 am #791

(19 Dec 2021, 10:23 pm)Acky81 If you could shake up Sunderland’s network what would you do
X34 to finish at South Shields

Andreos1

20 Dec 2021, 8:32 am #792

Extend the E's, beyond the city centre.
This would open up new links and make crossing the city (for places like the hospital) a lot more attractive and easier - removing the need to change buses

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
20 Dec 2021, 8:32 am #792

Extend the E's, beyond the city centre.
This would open up new links and make crossing the city (for places like the hospital) a lot more attractive and easier - removing the need to change buses

Dan

Site Administrator

20 Dec 2021, 8:36 am #793
(20 Dec 2021, 8:32 am)Andreos1 Extend the E's, beyond the city centre.

Guidance from the Government in the new BSIP will see rationalisation (including removal of duplication on some corridors). If extending the Es beyond the City Centre, would you remove resource from something like the 16 in lieu despite this having a much more established customer base making use of the cross-city link already in place on this service?
Dan
20 Dec 2021, 8:36 am #793

(20 Dec 2021, 8:32 am)Andreos1 Extend the E's, beyond the city centre.

Guidance from the Government in the new BSIP will see rationalisation (including removal of duplication on some corridors). If extending the Es beyond the City Centre, would you remove resource from something like the 16 in lieu despite this having a much more established customer base making use of the cross-city link already in place on this service?

Andreos1

20 Dec 2021, 8:54 am #794
(20 Dec 2021, 8:36 am)Dan Guidance from the Government in the new BSIP will see rationalisation (including removal of duplication on some corridors). If extending the Es beyond the City Centre, would you remove resource from something like the 16 in lieu despite this having a much more established customer base making use of the cross-city link already in place on this service?

Why would the 16 need to be removed if the E1 was introduced?
There is a small portion of duplication (far less than say the GNE 2 and 78) and unless the E1 was extended to Hastings Hill, then I'm not sure there would be any cause for concern.
Start and end points are different

Andreos1
20 Dec 2021, 8:54 am #794

(20 Dec 2021, 8:36 am)Dan Guidance from the Government in the new BSIP will see rationalisation (including removal of duplication on some corridors). If extending the Es beyond the City Centre, would you remove resource from something like the 16 in lieu despite this having a much more established customer base making use of the cross-city link already in place on this service?

Why would the 16 need to be removed if the E1 was introduced?
There is a small portion of duplication (far less than say the GNE 2 and 78) and unless the E1 was extended to Hastings Hill, then I'm not sure there would be any cause for concern.

Dan

Site Administrator

20 Dec 2021, 10:11 am #795
(20 Dec 2021, 8:54 am)Andreos1 Why would the 16 need to be removed if the E1 was introduced?

From reading the BSIP, I think the argument here would be that you're adding resource into a service unnecessarily which would duplicate the offering of other services on this corridor.

The days of direct bus services here, there and everywhere are gone. Operators had already started to move away from this in favour of the hub and spoke model, but now Government guidance reiterates this, I cannot see it being likely that any operator would extend a service on an already heavily over-bussed corridor.

It is difficult to quantify how many extra passengers you would carry by offering a direct service like this, but in my own opinion I think it is unlikely that you will generate an extra £100k in revenue to pay for the extra bus (assuming it can be done in one bus - this could even be two).
Dan
20 Dec 2021, 10:11 am #795

(20 Dec 2021, 8:54 am)Andreos1 Why would the 16 need to be removed if the E1 was introduced?

From reading the BSIP, I think the argument here would be that you're adding resource into a service unnecessarily which would duplicate the offering of other services on this corridor.

The days of direct bus services here, there and everywhere are gone. Operators had already started to move away from this in favour of the hub and spoke model, but now Government guidance reiterates this, I cannot see it being likely that any operator would extend a service on an already heavily over-bussed corridor.

It is difficult to quantify how many extra passengers you would carry by offering a direct service like this, but in my own opinion I think it is unlikely that you will generate an extra £100k in revenue to pay for the extra bus (assuming it can be done in one bus - this could even be two).

Andreos1

20 Dec 2021, 10:36 am #796
(20 Dec 2021, 10:11 am)Dan From reading the BSIP, I think the argument here would be that you're adding resource into a service unnecessarily which would duplicate the offering of other services on this corridor.

If the hospital can generate hundreds of thousands of pounds in parking charges, I'm sure a bus company could work their magic and make even more.  Heck, the hospitals and LA's have had to put measures in place to stop the overflow of cars, spilling on to the streets!
Assuming they don't give in after a couple of months and actually think about the long term prospects for a route - tweaking/adapting to suit passenger needs, rather than throw in the towel or wave the white flag. There could be money to be made.

As for the hub and spoke. There's nothing in the BSIP which recommends this model as far as I see.
Copied the following:
.... should then describe in outline how you and operators propose to deliver the key goals of the Bus Strategy in your area.
These are making services:
- more frequent, with turn-up-and-go services on major routes and feeder or demand-responsive services to lower-density places.

- faster and more reliable, with bus priority wherever necessary and where there is room. - cheaper, with more low, flat fares in towns and cities, lower point-to-point fares elsewhere, and more daily price capping everywhere.

- more comprehensive, with overprovision on a few corridors reduced to boost provision elsewhere and better services in the evenings and weekends, not necessarily with conventional buses.

- easier to understand, with simpler routes, common numbering, co-ordinated timetable change dates, good publicity, and comprehensive information online.

- easier to use, with common tickets, passes and daily capping across all operators, simpler fares, contactless payment and protection of bus stations.

- better integrated with other modes and each other, including more bus-rail interchange and integration and inter-bus transfers.

Andreos1
20 Dec 2021, 10:36 am #796

(20 Dec 2021, 10:11 am)Dan From reading the BSIP, I think the argument here would be that you're adding resource into a service unnecessarily which would duplicate the offering of other services on this corridor.

If the hospital can generate hundreds of thousands of pounds in parking charges, I'm sure a bus company could work their magic and make even more.  Heck, the hospitals and LA's have had to put measures in place to stop the overflow of cars, spilling on to the streets!
Assuming they don't give in after a couple of months and actually think about the long term prospects for a route - tweaking/adapting to suit passenger needs, rather than throw in the towel or wave the white flag. There could be money to be made.

As for the hub and spoke. There's nothing in the BSIP which recommends this model as far as I see.
Copied the following:
.... should then describe in outline how you and operators propose to deliver the key goals of the Bus Strategy in your area.
These are making services:
- more frequent, with turn-up-and-go services on major routes and feeder or demand-responsive services to lower-density places.

- faster and more reliable, with bus priority wherever necessary and where there is room. - cheaper, with more low, flat fares in towns and cities, lower point-to-point fares elsewhere, and more daily price capping everywhere.

- more comprehensive, with overprovision on a few corridors reduced to boost provision elsewhere and better services in the evenings and weekends, not necessarily with conventional buses.

- easier to understand, with simpler routes, common numbering, co-ordinated timetable change dates, good publicity, and comprehensive information online.

- easier to use, with common tickets, passes and daily capping across all operators, simpler fares, contactless payment and protection of bus stations.

- better integrated with other modes and each other, including more bus-rail interchange and integration and inter-bus transfers.

cainebj

20 Dec 2021, 11:14 am #797
It's mentioned in the Bus Back Better document:

Buses must also work better with each other. There are many instances of poor connections and uncoordinated timetables. Bus Service Improvement Plans should detail plans for ensuring that in places (often rural) where services are regular, but not frequent, connectivity is maximised. Hub models can connect services, with buses all arriving and departing at the hub town within the same ten or fifteen-minute window each hour, ideally all servicing the same centrally located bus or railway station.

Bus Service Improvement Plans should consider whether to simplify routes; for example, considering whether networks should have more high-frequency major route services rather than lots of low-frequency services combining. Route variations and letter suffix routes should be reduced.

Networks often try to provide infrequent through services to everywhere or divert buses away from the main route to serve smaller places, reducing speed and convenience for people travelling between a route’s major points. As described, on high-frequency services more use could instead be made of good hub-and-spoke connections, with frequent feeder buses connecting into frequent major routes and through ticketing. This becomes possible if frequency and reliability improve.

Bus Back Better

While it doesn't specifically say the model is to be used, prevent duplication or create new cross town links, authorities are widely interpreting it to focus on connections rather than adapting/extending services to serve additional areas where a service already exists.
cainebj
20 Dec 2021, 11:14 am #797

It's mentioned in the Bus Back Better document:

Buses must also work better with each other. There are many instances of poor connections and uncoordinated timetables. Bus Service Improvement Plans should detail plans for ensuring that in places (often rural) where services are regular, but not frequent, connectivity is maximised. Hub models can connect services, with buses all arriving and departing at the hub town within the same ten or fifteen-minute window each hour, ideally all servicing the same centrally located bus or railway station.

Bus Service Improvement Plans should consider whether to simplify routes; for example, considering whether networks should have more high-frequency major route services rather than lots of low-frequency services combining. Route variations and letter suffix routes should be reduced.

Networks often try to provide infrequent through services to everywhere or divert buses away from the main route to serve smaller places, reducing speed and convenience for people travelling between a route’s major points. As described, on high-frequency services more use could instead be made of good hub-and-spoke connections, with frequent feeder buses connecting into frequent major routes and through ticketing. This becomes possible if frequency and reliability improve.

Bus Back Better

While it doesn't specifically say the model is to be used, prevent duplication or create new cross town links, authorities are widely interpreting it to focus on connections rather than adapting/extending services to serve additional areas where a service already exists.

Andreos1

20 Dec 2021, 11:20 am #798
(20 Dec 2021, 11:14 am)cainebj It's mentioned in the Bus Back Better document:

Bus Back Better

And that's all it is, interpretation. If hub and spoke is struggling as it stands, if passengers don't like changing buses, lugging bags on and off and can do the journey quicker via other means now - I don't get how it will make things different in the future.

Andreos1
20 Dec 2021, 11:20 am #798

(20 Dec 2021, 11:14 am)cainebj It's mentioned in the Bus Back Better document:

Bus Back Better

And that's all it is, interpretation. If hub and spoke is struggling as it stands, if passengers don't like changing buses, lugging bags on and off and can do the journey quicker via other means now - I don't get how it will make things different in the future.

20 Dec 2021, 12:22 pm #799
The 18 scrapped would be a good idea barley see anyone it unless it got funded I don’t see it lasting any longer
ThomasBooth123
20 Dec 2021, 12:22 pm #799

The 18 scrapped would be a good idea barley see anyone it unless it got funded I don’t see it lasting any longer

20 Dec 2021, 1:17 pm #800
(20 Dec 2021, 12:22 pm)ThomasBooth123 The 18 scrapped would be a good idea barley see anyone it unless it got funded I don’t see it lasting any longer

The 18 should be replaced with a 21/22 service linking Tunstall Rd (Essen Way) - City Centre - Seaburn (via Park Avenue (21), SeaFront (22). I only suggest this as I have nostalgic memories of the PTE 121/122, which ran from mid 70s to 1983. Back then it ran 6 times an hour combined during the day, with reduced frequency evenings and Sundays. I suppose it’s probably not viable.
Edited 20 Dec 2021, 1:22 pm by Economic505.
Economic505
20 Dec 2021, 1:17 pm #800

(20 Dec 2021, 12:22 pm)ThomasBooth123 The 18 scrapped would be a good idea barley see anyone it unless it got funded I don’t see it lasting any longer

The 18 should be replaced with a 21/22 service linking Tunstall Rd (Essen Way) - City Centre - Seaburn (via Park Avenue (21), SeaFront (22). I only suggest this as I have nostalgic memories of the PTE 121/122, which ran from mid 70s to 1983. Back then it ran 6 times an hour combined during the day, with reduced frequency evenings and Sundays. I suppose it’s probably not viable.

Pages (52) Previous 139 40 4152 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average