Menu

Pages (146)    127 28 29146   
DanPicken   21 Apr 2014, 6:03 am
(20 Apr 2014, 4:59 pm)NEBCD Malarkey wrote What Channel, i'll stick them on Record as they are Hilarious

itv 3
Dan   21 Apr 2014, 12:29 pm
Well then... Interesting/funny/unusual video of the day award goes to this man!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=666004206799678
MurdnunoC   21 Apr 2014, 4:30 pm
I'm watching Mutiny on the Buses on ITV3 +1 at the moment.

One minor niggle/observation:

If the inspector shows up at the terminus point whilst the driver and conductor are playing darts and attempting to heat up fish and chips using the engine; wouldn't it be easier to just dump the dartboard and remove the fish and chips instead of attempting to drive back to the depot with the inspector on board?

Plot-holes eh?
Adrian   24 Apr 2014, 9:06 pm
Another UKIP blunder. Oh dear.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-27151509

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Adrian   26 Apr 2014, 10:33 pm
adidas Originals - love or hate? Huh

I love them personally, both for comfort and style. Others seem to hate them for what ever reason?

Andreos1   26 Apr 2014, 10:36 pm
(26 Apr 2014, 10:33 pm)aureolin wrote adidas Originals - love or hate? Huh

I love them personally, both for comfort and style. Others seem to hate them for what ever reason?

Quite like them.
Have a few bits of originals stuff, that always seems to last.

Mind, got some Adidas Porsche Design stuff from Dalton Park a few years back and that looks good too.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Adrian   26 Apr 2014, 10:47 pm
(26 Apr 2014, 10:36 pm)Andreos Constantopolous wrote Quite like them.
Have a few bits of originals stuff, that always seems to last.

Mind, got some Adidas Porsche Design stuff from Dalton Park a few years back and that looks good too.

Think they still have the Porsche design range, but it's in the same category as the Y-3 range. Bout 250 quid a shot! Smile The Porsche design range were quite strange from what I've seen, in sense they done a hybrid between a trainer and a formal shoe.

Quite like the white and blue Beckenbauers at the moment.

[Image: adidas-beckenbauer-allround-real-blue-1.jpg]

Andreos1   26 Apr 2014, 11:04 pm
(26 Apr 2014, 10:47 pm)aureolin wrote Think they still have the Porsche design range, but it's in the same category as the Y-3 range. Bout 250 quid a shot! Smile The Porsche design range were quite strange from what I've seen, in sense they done a hybrid between a trainer and a formal shoe.

Quite like the white and blue Beckenbauers at the moment.

[Image: adidas-beckenbauer-allround-real-blue-1.jpg]

£250?
Didn't pay anywhere near that, so looks like I got a bargain or two!

Got an Originals Trench Coat a year or two back and that was a decent price too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Adrian   26 Apr 2014, 11:15 pm
(26 Apr 2014, 11:04 pm)Andreos Constantopolous wrote £250?
Didn't pay anywhere near that, so looks like I got a bargain or two!

Got an Originals Trench Coat a year or two back and that was a decent price too.

Some of them are around the 250 mark, but looking at the website, there's some more reasonably priced for sure.

These were the ones I was on about: http://www.adidas.co.uk/athletic-ii-shoe...1_600.html

Andreos1   27 Apr 2014, 9:43 am
(26 Apr 2014, 11:15 pm)aureolin wrote Some of them are around the 250 mark, but looking at the website, there's some more reasonably priced for sure.

These were the ones I was on about: http://www.adidas.co.uk/athletic-ii-shoe...1_600.html

A lot of the stuff they had/have at Dalton Park in the Adidas and Nike stores, always seemed to be one offs as though they were end of line, sample or trial products.
Never found much of the stuff online to compare with.

Tom   27 Apr 2014, 10:01 am
(26 Apr 2014, 10:33 pm)aureolin wrote adidas Originals - love or hate? Huh

I like the look of them, might get myself a pair after my birthday with the money.
DanPicken   28 Apr 2014, 4:35 pm
for anyone on here still at school you might have an assembely as in leeds a 15 year old pupil stabbed a female teacher to death link http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-27193638
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MurdnunoC   28 Apr 2014, 5:14 pm
In other news, Max Clifford has been found guilty of eight accounts of indecent assault.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27192600
Adrian   28 Apr 2014, 6:39 pm
(27 Apr 2014, 10:01 am)Tom wrote I like the look of them, might get myself a pair after my birthday with the money.

You should Big Grin I'm quite keen on a pair of the ZX-750 at JD, but also noticed they've just got a load of Air Max 90s on their online shop. Trying to fight off temptation now. Tongue

(28 Apr 2014, 4:35 pm)danpick wrote for anyone on here still at school you might have an assembely as in leeds a 15 year old pupil stabbed a female teacher to death link http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-27193638

Absolutely shocking news. RIP. Sad

MrFozz   29 Apr 2014, 10:32 am
(28 Apr 2014, 4:35 pm)danpick wrote for anyone on here still at school you might have an assembely as in leeds a 15 year old pupil stabbed a female teacher to death link http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-27193638

Absolutely shocking, we all have/had teachers we don't like, but to stab them to death is a bit extreme, sounded like a decent teacher as well the way people talked on the news about her, the nearest I got to hurting a teacher was splatting a snowball on the Deputy Heads Canister, he always hated me and threatened to kick seven shades out of me one day, lovely man...But I would never have thought about murdering him

(28 Apr 2014, 5:14 pm)AdamY wrote In other news, Max Clifford has been found guilty of eight accounts of indecent assault.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27192600

Good, I have never liked the man...Made me laugh during the first week or two of his trial, the jury had to leave after a witness made comments about his cock and it had everyone in stitches
MurdnunoC   30 Apr 2014, 9:01 pm
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-man...r-27224496

An interesting news story. A Syrian man murders his wife claiming that she had become 'too westernised'. However, the husband denies responsibility for the murder citing that he was "possessed of a spirit" when the incident occurred.

Obviously, there should be only one verdict - guilty. But it'll be interesting to see how the trial pans out.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dan   01 May 2014, 6:15 am
Toms NE Buses Hi Jody, services 28 and 28A operate from Beamish Museum to Chester-le-Street and vice versa, half hourly
Like · Reply · 11 hours ago

Go North East Toms NE Buses - I tried to drop you a message via Facebook but did not send, any chance you could drop me an email regarding some of the posts on here. Cheers mark.durham@gonortheast.co.uk
Like · Reply · 9 hours ago

Toms NE Buses Have done.
Like · 9 hours ago

Come on, Tom.. Spill! You got a message after hours - at 21:30! Tongue
Adrian   01 May 2014, 8:37 am
(01 May 2014, 6:15 am)Dan wrote Toms NE Buses Hi Jody, services 28 and 28A operate from Beamish Museum to Chester-le-Street and vice versa, half hourly
Like · Reply · 11 hours ago

Go North East Toms NE Buses - I tried to drop you a message via Facebook but did not send, any chance you could drop me an email regarding some of the posts on here. Cheers mark.durham@gonortheast.co.uk
Like · Reply · 9 hours ago

Toms NE Buses Have done.
Like · 9 hours ago

Come on, Tom.. Spill! You got a message after hours - at 21:30! Tongue

Strange to see anything other than the smtp address for the group mailbox being put up there.

MurdnunoC   01 May 2014, 12:21 pm
I rarely visit GNE's Facebook page these days. Does Tom regularly provide advice?

If so, it may be one of those cease and desist orders - the kind that can turn a Quality Contracts critic into an advocate!
Andreos1   01 May 2014, 1:56 pm
Went on the page for the first time in ages last night and saw the comments/discussion.

I actually tipped Tom off as he hadn't seen the posts from Mark.
Had a canny chat with Tom via PM and I agreed with the points he made.

Hopefully GNE are decent about whatever it is they're trying to get in touch with him about.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Tom   01 May 2014, 3:29 pm
(01 May 2014, 12:21 pm)AdamY wrote I rarely visit GNE's Facebook page these days. Does Tom regularly provide advice?

If so, it may be one of those cease and desist orders - the kind that can turn a Quality Contracts critic into an advocate!

I rarely provide information to others Wink - Not sure what his problem is, but whatever it is mustn't be important because he hasn't bothered to send me a email.
Andreos1   05 May 2014, 7:24 am
Luke Sharp anyone?
Just nebbing through GNE fb page and he is appearing to troll the page.

He works for Sky Sports, lives in London, likes GNE and Odeon and has a dubious profile picture...

Adam   22 May 2014, 10:40 pm
I leave school tomorrow forever and ever and ever and ever. I do have to go in for revision lessons and exams though after the half term. The last 7 years have definitely been absolutely brilliant. I've made so many friends and I will actually miss every single one of them. I couldn't have asked for a better bunch of people to share my school experience with Cry
Michael   23 May 2014, 6:30 am
(22 May 2014, 10:40 pm)Adam wrote I leave school tomorrow forever and ever and ever and ever. I do have to go in for revision lessons and exams though after the half term. The last 7 years have definitely been absolutely brilliant. I've made so many friends and I will actually miss every single one of them. I couldn't have asked for a better bunch of people to share my school experience with Cry

Woooo good luck =D, i have being left 7 years and wish i could do school again, even though i hated senior school!

i miss most people i know, haven't seen them for years due to working/uni and they also work and have a family.

------
Anyone ever wondered why on Pingu that the dad was always ironing clothes, when they never wore them! haha

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
BJ10VUS   23 May 2014, 3:38 pm
(23 May 2014, 6:30 am)Michael wrote Anyone ever wondered why on Pingu that the dad was always ironing clothes, when they never wore them! haha

One of life's greatest mysteries! Tongue
Michael   23 May 2014, 4:05 pm
(23 May 2014, 3:38 pm)BJ10VUS wrote One of life's greatest mysteries! Tongue

haha it is!

used to watch Pingu when i was kid, it was class

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
R852 PRG   24 May 2014, 3:21 pm
(23 May 2014, 4:05 pm)Michael wrote haha it is!

used to watch Pingu when i was kid, it was class

Have you ever wondered why the dad was ironing in the first place?! I used to watch Pingu as well, in fact now I'll likely watch an episode on YouTube to remind me, I liked that one where he destroyed the dinner or something than ran away from home - only to be scared of the shapes in the night!
Michael   24 May 2014, 4:40 pm
(24 May 2014, 3:21 pm)Marcus wrote Have you ever wondered why the dad was ironing in the first place?! I used to watch Pingu as well, in fact now I'll likely watch an episode on YouTube to remind me, I liked that one where he destroyed the dinner or something than ran away from home - only to be scared of the shapes in the night!

Haha never thought of that

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
BJ10VUS   24 May 2014, 6:59 pm
(24 May 2014, 3:21 pm)Marcus wrote Have you ever wondered why the dad was ironing in the first place?!

Especially in an igloo... I didn't think a house made of snow and heat ended very well! Tongue
R852 PRG   24 May 2014, 7:29 pm
(24 May 2014, 4:40 pm)Michael wrote Haha never thought of that

AND he used to sit in a rocking chair and knit!!
Pages (146)    127 28 29146