Menu

Pages (19)    15 6 719   
Michael   08 Jul 2014, 5:02 pm
(05 Jul 2014, 6:19 pm)Jimmi wrote All cover versions of songs should be done like this Big Grin

Wow, that sounded quite good

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael   08 Jul 2014, 5:13 pm

Some reason it won't let me have 2 vids in 1 post.. soo.....

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Jimmi   09 Jul 2014, 4:18 pm
This has to be one of my favourite bands.

Michael   15 Jul 2014, 6:29 pm

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Michael   29 Jul 2014, 9:06 am
I didn't know there was a version u could see the womens boobs when she's on the bed... Tongue

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Dan   01 Aug 2014, 11:48 am

Well it started off alright... then I'm not sure. Can't believe she's actually got a single though.

Tell you what, those Geordies aren't half in the spotlight...
Charlotte with her 'travelling round the world' TV series, Vicky on MTV's "Ex on the Beach", Gaz with his.. er.. leaked videos, and now Holly with a music video!
Michael   01 Aug 2014, 11:51 am
(01 Aug 2014, 11:48 am)Dan wrote

Well it started off alright... then I'm not sure. Can't believe she's actually got a single though.

Charlotte with her 'travelling round the world' TV series, Vicky on MTV's "Ex on the Beach", Gaz with his.. er.. leaked videos, and now Holly with a music video!

Oh dear haha!

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimmi   01 Aug 2014, 12:21 pm

Oh lord!

Holly is not the only one to release a single.
Adrian   01 Aug 2014, 5:25 pm

This is exactly why the Clubland brand hasn't been worth bothering with since about Clubland 10... and that's being generous. It's turned from catchy/bouncy fast dance tunes to commercial rubbish. It's like it's lost it's identity, which is a shame, because All Around The World used to be a cracking dance record label. Some of the Xtreme Hardcore compilations are actually OK, but again, it's a lot of commercial rubbish creeping in these days too.

Back to Holly's single/video though... perhaps best viewed on mute, and with 2x zoom when she's on screen... Smile

I've actually became a bit bored with the stuff on my iPod lately, so I've started ripping some old CDs I've had and syncing those to it instead. One of them I've pulled out (and I appreciate it's not going to be everyone's cup of tea Tongue) is Scott Brown's 10 Years of Hardcore compilation. Something a bit different and I still think it's a cracking album!

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Michael   06 Aug 2014, 11:15 am
This song being out for a while but still one of my favs

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Dan   09 Aug 2014, 7:10 pm

One of the strangest videos I've watched in a while...
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Adrian   09 Aug 2014, 7:28 pm
(09 Aug 2014, 7:10 pm)Dan wrote One of the strangest videos I've watched in a while...

I'd agree with that. Not a massive fan of the track. It's the only thing I've heard from her, but she sounds too much like Rihanna for me, but we all know that no one comes close. Wink

Dan   09 Aug 2014, 7:56 pm
(09 Aug 2014, 7:28 pm)aureolin wrote I'd agree with that. Not a massive fan of the track. It's the only thing I've heard from her, but she sounds too much like Rihanna for me, but we all know that no one comes close. Wink

Not heard David Guetta's Titanium or Shewolf? She features on those too.
Adrian   09 Aug 2014, 8:03 pm
(09 Aug 2014, 7:56 pm)Dan wrote Not heard David Guetta's Titanium or Shewolf? She features on those too.

I have aye, but didn't realise she features on them. Reading her Wiki she does quite a bit, so maybe it's just that track.

Dan   09 Aug 2014, 8:05 pm
(09 Aug 2014, 8:03 pm)aureolin wrote I have aye, but didn't realise she features on them. Reading her Wiki she does quite a bit, so maybe it's just that track.
I heard it on one of the music channels when it was first released, and I wasn't keen on it then. It came up in the suggested videos after I listed to a similar song so I thought I'd give it another listen... I spent most of the time thinking 'What the fuck', in regards to the video.

Love her voice in Shewolf though.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MurdnunoC   10 Aug 2014, 9:23 am
(06 Aug 2014, 11:15 am)Michael wrote This song being out for a while but still one of my favs

I recently acquired an Example album after liking a few of his tracks. I found it an absolute chore to listen through.

Listening to his tracks one after another made me realise that they all sound much the same. I feel that he uses the 'rinse and repeat' approach to his music which was disappointment.
Michael   10 Aug 2014, 9:35 am
(10 Aug 2014, 9:23 am)AdamY wrote I recently acquired an Example album after liking a few of his tracks. I found it an absolute chore to listen through.

Listening to his tracks one after another made me realise that they all sound much the same. I feel that he uses the 'rinse and repeat' approach to his music which was disappointment.

I only like a few songs, i haven't noticed that, i normally have them spread on my playlist on youtube.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Dan   10 Aug 2014, 9:40 am
(10 Aug 2014, 9:23 am)AdamY wrote I recently acquired an Example album after liking a few of his tracks. I found it an absolute chore to listen through.

I love Example, but I agree.

His concerts are very much the same approach too - there tends to be no variety and personalisation from concert to concert.
I went to one in Newcastle at the Metro Radio Arena with a few of my mates a year or two ago, and I found it was exactly the same as some of his others that I'd already watched on YouTube.
Obviously the atmosphere was great though, and I couldn't experience that from watching a video on YouTube. Ended up getting to the front and losing my mates, but made new ones in the process!
MurdnunoC   12 Aug 2014, 3:52 pm
I appreciate that wrestling themes may not be to everyone's taste (I certainly don't ususally listen to them outside of watching wresting), but I feel this tune is genuinely good and I have been listening to it at the gym a lot recently.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Michael   14 Aug 2014, 4:43 pm
(14 Aug 2014, 4:38 pm)Jimmi wrote

Never heard of the group before, not bad

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
mb134   14 Aug 2014, 6:41 pm
Quite like this:
Dan   24 Aug 2014, 7:15 pm
Nicki Minaj - "Anaconda"

What the fuck... The video, the song... everything.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
mb134   24 Aug 2014, 7:31 pm
(24 Aug 2014, 7:15 pm)Dan wrote Nicki Minaj - "Anaconda"

What the fuck... The video, the song... everything.
How do people tolerate that for more than 30 seconds?? I hope all 60 million views of it on YouTube are people hoping it got better then laughing that hard they couldn't turn it off. It amazes me how people can make millions with nothing
Adrian   25 Aug 2014, 5:36 pm
(24 Aug 2014, 7:31 pm)mb134 wrote How do people tolerate that for more than 30 seconds?? I hope all 60 million views of it on YouTube are people hoping it got better then laughing that hard they couldn't turn it off. It amazes me how people can make millions with nothing

Try watching it again with the volume muted. Wink

Adrian   25 Aug 2014, 5:42 pm
This ended up getting played on an Internet radio stream I was listening to late last night. I haven't heard it for ages, but it's probably one of the main tunes that got me into dance music.

mb134   25 Aug 2014, 5:55 pm
(25 Aug 2014, 5:36 pm)aureolin wrote Try watching it again with the volume muted. Wink
Had to turn it off, it's somehow worse Wink Someone could walk in on you watching it one second and be quite horrified, then the next wonder why you're watching a pretty bad workout video Dodgy
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dan   25 Aug 2014, 6:06 pm
(14 Aug 2014, 6:41 pm)mb134 wrote Quite like this:

Great to see a comeback from The Script. Heard a few of their songs on the radio again lately. Not sure what I think of Superhero - there's something about it that I'm not keen on, but hopefully it's a grower!

On another note, my mam and I were talking earlier, and she described the video of a song - but neither of us could remember what the song was... Her description was something along the lines of the video (which was of the dance genre) included a small (doll-sized) Indian man with a little feather, dancing. On the off chance that can guess which song this is by that description...... :p

Quite like this!
Jimmi   27 Aug 2014, 2:14 pm
(25 Aug 2014, 6:06 pm)Dan wrote On another note, my mam and I were talking earlier, and she described the video of a song - but neither of us could remember what the song was... Her description was something along the lines of the video (which was of the dance genre) included a small (doll-sized) Indian man with a little feather, dancing. On the off chance that can guess which song this is by that description...... :p

Is this it?
Pages (19)    15 6 719