You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team)

Poll: best team in the north east

You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
sunderland 9 (50.00%)
newcastle 6 (33.33%)
middlesbourgh 0 (0%)
hartlepool 0 (0%)
gateshead 1 (5.56%)
south shields 1 (5.56%)
jarrow & boldon roofing 1 (5.56%)
other 0 (0%)
* You voted for this item. Total: 18 vote(s) (100%)

2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team)

Marxista Fozzski
Re: RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team)
(27 Aug 2014, 1:06 pm)NEBCD Malarkey wrote Alright Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Chill Out Wink, Hope all is well Fozz

Just remember if it doesn't work...There is always a Plan B
Marxista Fozzski
Re: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team)
Latest England Squad announced

Goalkeepers: Fraser Forster (Southampton), Ben Foster (West Bromwich Albion), Joe Hart (Manchester City) 

Defenders: Leighton Baines (Everton), Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Calum Chambers (Arsenal), Phil Jagielka (Everton), Phil Jones (Manchester United), Danny Rose (Tottenham Hotspur), John Stones (Everton) 

Midfielders: Jack Colback (Newcastle United), Fabian Delph (Aston Villa), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), James Milner (Manchester City), Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arsenal) Raheem Sterling (Liverpool), Andros Townsend (Tottenham Hotspur), Jack Wilshere (Arsenal) 

Forwards: Rickie Lambert (Liverpool), Wayne Rooney (Manchester United), Daniel Sturridge (Liverpool), Danny Welbeck (Manchester United)

Surprise inclusions are Callum Chambers, Danny Rose, Fabien Delph and Jack Colback
RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team)
Decided to chance an accumulator for the first time this season!
Two actually...

Man City, Peterborough, Portsmouth, Forest Green, Dundee, Hamilton

Watford, Morecambe, Gateshead, Braintree, Borehamwood, Bromley, North Ferriby, Nantwich

Could be £430 richer tonight haha

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

(30 Aug 2014, 10:51 am)tyresmoke wrote Decided to chance an accumulator for the first time this season!
Two actually...

Man City, Peterborough, Portsmouth, Forest Green, Dundee, Hamilton

Watford, Morecambe, Gateshead, Braintree, Borehamwood, Bromley, North Ferriby, Nantwich

Could be £430 richer tonight haha
Not bad, apart from the Scottish teams. I find it as bad as betting on early rounds of the cups.

I've got a treble on Sunderland, Chelsea and Bournemouth which should return me about 250 quid.
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Deadline day!!!!

So far

Sunderland - Diakite leaves SAFC - Sunderland AFC has confirmed that defender Modibo Diakite has left the club by mutual consent.

According to sky sports,

News coming up from Sunderland very soon on @SkySportsNewsHQ. Two departures, and Coates' medical underway.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(01 Sep 2014, 12:41 pm)Michael wrote Deadline day!!!!

So far

Sunderland - Diakite leaves SAFC - Sunderland AFC has confirmed that defender Modibo Diakite has left the club by mutual consent.

According to sky sports,

News coming up from Sunderland very soon on @SkySportsNewsHQ. Two departures, and Coates' medical underway.

Apparently teams are only allowed one loan signing from fellow Prem sides.
If it is the case and Coates does sign on loan, what does that do to the Borini and Fresh Prince of Bel Air rumours?
Cos they have both been linked with loan deals on Wearside - it either means they aren't happening, or the deals will be permanent.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(01 Sep 2014, 12:51 pm)Andreos Constantopolous wrote Apparently teams are only allowed one loan signing from fellow Prem sides.
If it is the case and Coates does sign on loan, what does that do to the Borini and Fresh Prince of Bel Air rumours?
Cos they have both been linked with loan deals on Wearside - it either means they aren't happening, or the deals will be permanent.

Not bothered about Borini now, hes had hes chance, let him rot on the bench.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(01 Sep 2014, 1:31 pm)Michael wrote Not bothered about Borini now, hes had hes chance, let him rot on the bench.

Looks like he is off to QPR!
Offer of £10m accepted.

Still no word on Wellbeck.
(01 Sep 2014, 2:59 pm)Andreos Constantopolous wrote Looks like he is off to QPR!
Offer of £10m accepted.

Still no word on Wellbeck.

He can go to QPR, had hes chance to join us, we still have the bid accepted sooo u never know, because hes piss farted around for so long, i hope we don't sign him but we need a striker!
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Coates Deal has been Completed - Season Long Loan - As for Borini, I pray he goes to QPR, Not worth £10m+ anyway.
(01 Sep 2014, 3:21 pm)NEBCD Malarkey wrote Coates Deal has been Completed - Season Long Loan - As for Borini, I pray he goes to QPR, Not worth £10m+ anyway.

Nothing on the Sunderland site but its being reported on the sky sports site.

Hes not worth 10m+, just really frustrated that Sunderland have decided to wait and wait ONCE again for a player, then he decides he doesn't want to come..

We either gonna panic buy or not get a striker at all...
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
Re: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team)
Has Sky Sports done what seems to be the unwritten rule for deadline day..

Interviewing Harry Redknapp hanging out the car window
(01 Sep 2014, 3:34 pm)marxistafozzski wrote Has Sky Sports done what seems to be the unwritten rule for deadline day..

Interviewing Harry Redknapp hanging out the car window

And i hate that wanker to haha
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(01 Sep 2014, 3:09 pm)Michael wrote He can go to QPR, had hes chance to join us, we still have the bid accepted sooo u never know, because hes piss farted around for so long, i hope we don't sign him but we need a striker!

Imagine though, choosing QPR over a North East club,
It is Loic Remy all over again!

Wonder if Tony Fernandez clinched the deal over a quick game of FIFA, like he did with Remy a few years back? Wink
Marxista Fozzski
(01 Sep 2014, 3:59 pm)Andreos Constantopolous wrote Imagine though, choosing QPR over a North East club,

Wonder if Tony Fernandez clinched the deal over a quick game of FIFA, like he did with Remy a few years back? Wink
I have heard it all now, never heard that before...Remys future resting on a game of fifa Big Grin

I heard somewhere ages ago that way back when that a player was sold somewhere for a box of fish and heard of players being sold for a set of kit...How true it is I dont know, but sounds absurd enough to be true
(01 Sep 2014, 3:59 pm)Andreos Constantopolous wrote Imagine though, choosing QPR over a North East club,

I remember that story, absolutely brilliant, but think about the future, Scouts are going to be using Football Manager to Scout for new players.
(01 Sep 2014, 4:26 pm)marxistafozzski wrote I have heard it all now, never heard that before...Remys future resting on a game of fifa Big Grin

I heard somewhere ages ago that way back when that a player was sold somewhere for a box of fish and heard of players being sold for a set of kit...How true it is I dont know, but sounds absurd enough to be true

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/...ove-to-qpr

If only Mike Ashley was as proficient on PES eh?!
Marxista Fozzski
(01 Sep 2014, 4:36 pm)NEBCD Malarkey wrote I remember that story, absolutely brilliant, but think about the future, Scouts are going to be using Football Manager to Scout for new players.
Footy manager as a scouting tool...thats hilarious

I rememer years ago Everton signed a player called Ibrahima Bakayoko, and that was on the back of him being an absolute monster on Championship Manager 97/98, Bakayoko and Emile Heskey quite often got me 60+ goals a season between them Big Grin

Bakayoko was shite in real life
(01 Sep 2014, 4:44 pm)Michael wrote Anyway has Newcastle done any business yet?

Yanga Mbiwa has gone to Roma on a season long loan.
Nowt incoming though - that I have heard confirmed anyway
(01 Sep 2014, 4:50 pm)Andreos Constantopolous wrote Yanga Mbiwa has gone to Roma on a season long loan.
Nowt incoming though - that I have heard confirmed anyway

Not much then

Do u think you need anyone?
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Can't see the logic in the Coates transfer. I doubt he'd be a starter. Like Newcastle, they need a proven goalscorer.
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(01 Sep 2014, 5:03 pm)aureolin wrote Can't see the logic in the Coates transfer. I doubt he'd be a starter. Like Newcastle, they need a proven goalscorer.

Same... hopefully it happens, very much doubting it now
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(01 Sep 2014, 5:03 pm)Michael wrote Not much then

Do u think you need anyone?

Like aureolin said, a proven out and out striker.
Bought several in the window, but none of them have scored yet!

If Yanga Mbiwa is going, hopefully there is someone arriving.

Reading about Coates - Poyet turned down the chance to get Micah Richards, in favour of his Coates. Backed by the board too!
(01 Sep 2014, 5:15 pm)Andreos Constantopolous wrote Like aureolin said, a proven out and out striker.
Bought several in the window, but none of them have scored yet!

If Yanga Mbiwa is going, hopefully there is someone arriving.

Reading about Coates - Poyet turned down the chance to get Micah Richards, in favour of his Coates. Backed by the board too!

And now its panic buy time once again, Latest on Danny Welbeck is, hes having a medical at Arsenal
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
(01 Sep 2014, 5:20 pm)Michael wrote And now its panic buy time once again, Latest on Danny Welbeck is, hes having a medical at Arsenal
And with Coates comimg in, a deal for Borini looks dead...
(01 Sep 2014, 5:23 pm)marxistafozzski wrote And with Coates comimg in, a deal for Borini looks dead...

he can go to QPR, he can go on a permanent deal, they will be playing in the championship year... lets see where he ends up then
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Uruguayan international links up with Sunderland
Defender Sebastian Coates has joined Sunderland on a season-long loan from Liverpool.

http://www.safc.com/news/team-news/2014/...ves-to-sol

and 1 defender leaves on loan

Defender heads to France.
Sunderland defender Valentin Roberge has joined French Ligue One side Stade de Reims on a season-long loan.
The 27-year-old arrived at the Stadium of Light last summer from Portuguese club Maritimo and has made 13 appearances for the Black Cats.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Seems Borini wants 90k a week from QPR... not worth that at all
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
[php]
(01 Sep 2014, 6:11 pm)Michael wrote Seems Borini wants 90k a week from QPR... not worth that at all

90K a week is he taking the Piss, No wonder Gus hasn't signed him yet.