You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

NEB Fantasy Football League - 2014/15

NEB Fantasy Football League - 2014/15

RE: NEB Fantasy Football League - 2014/15
So who else reckons they got screwed out of 7 to 8 Points, Possibly more if you include Bonus Points in the Everton vs Chelsea Game Yesterday, Of course I am talking about Eden Hazard and Sheamus Coleman, Was it a Hazard Goal or was a Coleman Own Goal, Personally I think it should been a Hazard Goal as it was the slightest of touches which guided the ball into the goal.
(31 Aug 2014, 2:43 pm)NEBCD Malarkey wrote So who else reckons they got screwed out of 7 to 8 Points, Possibly more if you include Bonus Points in the Everton vs Chelsea Game Yesterday, Of course I am talking about Eden Hazard and Sheamus Coleman, Was it a Hazard Goal or was a Coleman Own Goal, Personally I think it should been a Hazard Goal as it was the slightest of touches which guided the ball into the goal.

It was a own goal. No doubt about it.
Marxista Fozzski
Re: RE: NEB Fantasy Football League - 2014/15
(31 Aug 2014, 2:43 pm)NEBCD Malarkey wrote So who else reckons they got screwed out of 7 to 8 Points, Possibly more if you include Bonus Points in the Everton vs Chelsea Game Yesterday, Of course I am talking about Eden Hazard and Sheamus Coleman, Was it a Hazard Goal or was a Coleman Own Goal, Personally I think it should been a Hazard Goal as it was the slightest of touches which guided the ball into the goal.

Am I right in saying an own goal is just that, if the attacker shoots off target and it is deflected on target by a defending opponent...I have not seen the Hazard Goal/Coleman Own Goal so can't say who should be credited...
(31 Aug 2014, 2:47 pm)marxistafozzski wrote Am I right in saying an own goal is just that, if the attacker shoots off target and it is deflected on target by a defending opponent...I have not seen the Hazard Goal/Coleman Own Goal so can't say who should be credited...

Skip to 2:40 for Hazard Goal/Coleman Own Goal - Sorry Commentary is Foreign - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACVNG4FxcGI
Marxista Fozzski
Re: RE: NEB Fantasy Football League - 2014/15
(31 Aug 2014, 2:58 pm)NEBCD Malarkey wrote Skip to 2:40 for Hazard Goal/Coleman Own Goal - Sorry Commentary is Foreign - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACVNG4FxcGI

I call own goal, the cross was not on target and Coleman puts it on target and his header, slight touch or not...That looks an own goal all day long
53 this game week so far.

Surprises came from Lovren (6 pts) and Chambers (6 pts). The latter being because I hadn't realised that it goes on a clean sheet whilst the player is on the pitch, rather than the team. Aside from that, the bulk of points came from Diego Costa and Fabregas again.
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(31 Aug 2014, 5:16 pm)aureolin wrote 53 this game week so far.

Surprises came from Lovren (6 pts) and Chambers (6 pts). The latter being because I hadn't realised that it goes on a clean sheet whilst the player is on the pitch, rather than the team. Aside from that, the bulk of points came from Diego Costa and Fabregas again.
Sad Don't think I missed out on as many points as I initially thought, but still annoyed that I didn't move him from my subs into the team.
Think I'm going to transfer out Yaya Toure, only one point this week and he hasn't done too well the previous two either...
In the last set of games before the International break, there has been a bit of a jiggle round in both leagues - still very tight though!

Hopefully those towards the bottom of the league are still taking part and haven't forgot about their teams.

Will leave aureolin to update the standings on this thread
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(01 Sep 2014, 3:04 pm)Andreos Constantopolous wrote In the last set of games before the International break, there has been a bit of a jiggle round in both leagues - still very tight though!

Hopefully those towards the bottom of the league are still taking part and haven't forgot about their teams.

Will leave aureolin to update the standings on this thread

I bet everyone is glad they kept their wildcard? Wink

I'm going to wait until after the International break, and move some deadline day signings into my team. Ideally Falcao if that goes through.
(01 Sep 2014, 5:09 pm)aureolin wrote I bet everyone is glad they kept their wildcard? Wink

I'm going to wait until after the International break, and move some deadline day signings into my team. Ideally Falcao if that goes through.

Mine is currently active. Activated it yesterday.
Who was/is 'average'?
It looks like they have pulled out of the H2H league.
The team name is all greyed out and you can't click on the name for more details.

Still on the fixture list though.
(01 Sep 2014, 9:58 pm)Andreos Constantopolous wrote Who was/is 'average'?
It looks like they have pulled out of the H2H league.
The team name is all greyed out and you can't click on the name for more details.

Still on the fixture list though.

The overall average score as there was a odd number of people in the H2H.
(14 Sep 2014, 3:59 pm)Tom wrote Why have I been removed from this?  Huh

No Idea Tom, But says you'll be added after Next weeks points Update, basically the same as Dan Picken was a few weeks ago.
(14 Sep 2014, 4:57 pm)NEBCD Malarkey wrote No Idea Tom, But says you'll be added after Next weeks points Update, basically the same as Dan Picken was a few weeks ago.

So I'll have to start again?
(14 Sep 2014, 3:59 pm)Tom wrote Why have I been removed from this?  Huh

Tom, the only person that could possibly remove your from the league would be me, and I can assure you I haven't done that.
(14 Sep 2014, 7:41 pm)aureolin wrote Tom, the only person that could possibly remove your from the league would be me, and I can assure you I haven't done that.

I know you wouldn't do it. May have been me by accident. Am I still in the H2H though? 
(14 Sep 2014, 7:53 pm)aureolin wrote Yep!
Odd - My account is has some issues I think, as it won't let me view the H2H! And it's the same email address I used I'm certain.
Just checked my team and it has been a beyond shitty weekend!

Wild Card selected and several changes made!
Looks like I've got a lot of catching up to do tomorrow Sad
And if it is the same as last week I've got no chance of getting about Mr Picken. 
(21 Sep 2014, 2:42 pm)Andreos1 wrote Glad to see Ulloa add some respectability to what has been another poor weekend

Mines been all right so far, but I've got loads of catching up to do. 
Standings will be updated on here tomorrow. The tables are still being refreshed at the moment. Smile

Stroke of genius changing my captain to Di Maria this week. I've kept Costa for the first 4 game weeks, but had a feeling he'd be muted today. I would have had 2pts with him as captain today, as oppose to the 22pts I've managed from Di Maria. Smile Another above average week for me!
(22 Sep 2014, 11:09 am)aureolin wrote Standings updated in post 2.

No change to the classic league, but Malarkey drops out the top 3 in the head to head, due to losing 20 points for substitutions. 

I'm still on the H2H but under ''deleted''?
Odd.
Thought long and hard about joining this and decided i would. Kind of didnt spell my team name correctly though so ill try and change it if possible.