Menu

Pages (146)    144 45 46146   
MrFozz   21 Sep 2014, 7:41 pm
(21 Sep 2014, 7:39 pm)Andreos1 wrote Whey aye, Costa Del Murton, Monte Darlo, Roker Riviera... The list is endless!
And Spennydorm
Andreos1   22 Sep 2014, 2:30 pm
Gruesome!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-29309358

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Adrian   22 Sep 2014, 7:01 pm
Weekly shops.

Is there ever an essential that you purchase, but at the same time, resent paying the money for?

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
R852 PRG   24 Sep 2014, 5:48 pm
(21 Sep 2014, 7:41 pm)marxistafozzski wrote And Spennydorm

Fwahahahaha!!!
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MrFozz   24 Sep 2014, 6:09 pm
(24 Sep 2014, 5:48 pm)Marcus wrote Fwahahahaha!!!
Just to following on from Costa del Murton amd Spennymoor...

There is some excellent names for place for real

No Place
Pity Me(I lived near there)
Wide Open(I call it Widdy Oh-Penn after I heard a foregner say it)

I was going to Edinburgh about 10 years ago with a group of Irish Lads, we passed the turnoff for Shitbottle and one of the Irish lads said 'look, theres a place called Shitbottle'...The sign had been vandalised, only the Irish could come out with something like that

The best British placenames has to be the 2 Twats in Scotland, Mousehole(pronounced Mow-zel) and Bell End...In Shepshed there is a street named Butthole Lane...

Nothing beats Fucking in Austria though in my opinion, though Condom cums close Big Grin
S813 FVK   24 Sep 2014, 7:34 pm
(24 Sep 2014, 6:09 pm)marxistafozzski wrote Just to following on from Costa del Murton amd Spennymoor...

There is some excellent names for place for real

No Place
Pity Me(I lived near there)
Wide Open(I call it Widdy Oh-Penn after I heard a foregner say it)

I was going to Edinburgh about 10 years ago with a group of Irish Lads, we passed the turnoff for Shitbottle and one of the Irish lads said 'look, theres a place called Shitbottle'...The sign had been vandalised, only the Irish could come out with something like that

The best British placenames has to be the 2 Twats in Scotland, Mousehole(pronounced Mow-zel) and Bell End...In Shepshed there is a street named Butthole Lane...

Nothing beats Fucking in Austria though in my opinion, though Condom cums close Big Grin

Oh god. Hope you arent referring to politicians there! As for Bell End, id love to live there. Butthole Lane doesnt sound that exciting.
R852 PRG   24 Sep 2014, 7:36 pm
(24 Sep 2014, 7:34 pm)Robert wrote Oh god. Hope you arent referring to politicians there! As for Bell End, id love to live there. Butthole Lane doesnt sound that exciting.

WOT?!?! Tongue
S813 FVK   24 Sep 2014, 7:40 pm
(24 Sep 2014, 7:36 pm)Marcus wrote WOT?!?! Tongue

Haha! Id move there, go on a TV program that requires the host to ask where you are from and then you just say 'Bell End' and i can just imagine the reaction. Lets just say, i think it will be a lot better than 'what?!' (just imagine bradley on the chase Tongue)
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MrFozz   24 Sep 2014, 7:46 pm
(24 Sep 2014, 7:34 pm)Robert wrote Oh god. Hope you arent referring to politicians there! As for Bell End, id love to live there. Butthole Lane doesnt sound that exciting.
The pair of Scottish Twatts are in Orkney and Shetland...

Looking on google images I found this sign from a Wisconsin netty

[Image: 28f6c6cc2666cfd7477f861b49fd6120.jpg]

Shit like this could have a thread all of it's own Big Grin
MurdnunoC   24 Sep 2014, 9:26 pm
(24 Sep 2014, 6:09 pm)marxistafozzski wrote I was going to Edinburgh about 10 years ago with a group of Irish Lads, we passed the turnoff for Shitbottle and one of the Irish lads said 'look, theres a place called Shitbottle'...The sign had been vandalised, only the Irish could come out with something like that

The comedian Stewart Lee devotes about half an episode of his BBC 2 show discussing how the constant vandalism of the Shilbottle sign has influenced his work.

It starts at about 12:17 into the video posted above if anyone's interested in watching.
MrFozz   24 Sep 2014, 9:27 pm
(24 Sep 2014, 9:26 pm)AdamY wrote The comedian Stewart Lee devotes about half an episode of his BBC 2 show discussing how the constant vandalism of the Shilbottle sign has influenced his work.

It starts at about 12:17 into the video posted above if anyone's interested in watching.
Saw this on iPlayer a while back Big Grin
Jimmi   26 Sep 2014, 4:15 pm
SICK! - Poo-dunnit - police release picture after number two is found on bus seat
http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/11..._bus_seat/
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MrFozz   26 Sep 2014, 4:31 pm
(26 Sep 2014, 4:15 pm)Jimmi wrote SICK! - Poo-dunnit - police release picture after number two is found on bus seat
http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/11..._bus_seat/
Thats disgusting, seen some bad shit(pun intended) on buses, a guy being orally pleasured on a United bus out of Durham years ago
R852 PRG   26 Sep 2014, 4:51 pm
(26 Sep 2014, 4:31 pm)marxistafozzski wrote Thats disgusting, seen some bad shit(pun intended) on buses, a guy being orally pleasured on a United bus out of Durham years ago

Was once sitting on a Lime, and as I sat down, I realized two young kids were sitting at the back doing something. I turned around, and she was giving him a blowjob!!
Tom   26 Sep 2014, 4:52 pm
(26 Sep 2014, 4:51 pm)Marcus wrote Was once sitting on a Lime, and as I sat down, I realized two young kids were sitting at the back doing something. I turned around, and she was giving him a blowjob!!

Yuk - thats shocking. 
R852 PRG   26 Sep 2014, 5:02 pm
(26 Sep 2014, 4:52 pm)Tom wrote Yuk - thats shocking.

I say two young kids, maybe 15 or 16?
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MrFozz   26 Sep 2014, 5:22 pm
(26 Sep 2014, 4:52 pm)Tom wrote Yuk - thats shocking. 
I think it is funny tbh...especially when they realise they have been caught
Jimmi   28 Sep 2014, 9:29 am
someone has just got on the 7 with a large plank of wood. What a plank.
MrFozz   30 Sep 2014, 7:25 am
(29 Sep 2014, 9:46 pm)Jimmi wrote Poo's sorry now?
http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/11...orry_now_/
Thought he might have been in deep shit for it [emoji12]
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimmi   30 Sep 2014, 9:30 am
Oh deer me

Drama as rollercoaster riders see deer strike at North Yorkshire theme park
I've been on the Ultimate before and its basically like your going through the woods and I was ducking because I thought I was going to hit my head off a tree.
Major power failures - not surprising when I went with college half the rides were broken and we got stuck on one ride for a few minutes, the place really is a hole.
MrFozz   30 Sep 2014, 1:29 pm
(30 Sep 2014, 9:30 am)Jimmi wrote I've been on the Ultimate before and its basically like your going through the woods and I was ducking because I thought I was going to hit my head off a tree.
Major power failures - not surprising when I went with college half the rides were broken and we got stuck on one ride for a few minutes, the place really is a hole.

Keeping on with the rollercoaster theme

Ya know how most rollercoasters have a height/age restriction, i saw a good one at terra mitica in Benidorm...Anyone over 6'6" or 6'9" cannot use this ride Big Grin it was a rollercoaster similar to The Nemesis at Alton Towers...The area it is built in the whole thing is quite compact, it weaves round/through other parts of the ride, getting quite close when it goes through the loops and corkscrew sections, I am 6' tall and my feet got close to some track above me/below me, as did my napper* at some point, I wouldn't like to see whats it like for someone over 6'5".

*Napper=Slang for head if people don't know that already Big Grin
MrFozz   30 Sep 2014, 7:45 pm
A shop was apparantly robbed in Murton Yesterday, a knickers/lingerie gaff...Owner robbed at knifepoint

will the robber get a suspender'd sentence
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Andreos1   01 Oct 2014, 7:58 pm
No idea which section/thread it would go in, but here we go in here.

Transport Direct has been closed by the Dft.
http://www.passengertransport.co.uk/2014...ning-site/

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
MrFozz   03 Oct 2014, 5:56 pm
Dull Men's Club

I bet there is some guys on here who would fit into the Dull Men's Club, I certainly would, I am at a point where I am thinking about taking up Lawn Bowls or something, for something to do, hang out with more old fellas lmao
Michael   03 Oct 2014, 6:20 pm
Japan has found a solution to all car park issues........... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i_cLTle6u8

Being around years of course in Japan... i think England should adapt this... 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
MrFozz   03 Oct 2014, 6:22 pm
(03 Oct 2014, 6:20 pm)Michael wrote I found a solution to all car park issues

This is how Japanese people park their cars...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i_cLTle6u8
This kind of car parking was shown in Fast + Furious 3: Tokyo Drift
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Michael   03 Oct 2014, 6:24 pm
(03 Oct 2014, 6:22 pm)marxistafozzski wrote This kind of car parking was shown in Fast + Furious 3: Tokyo Drift

I forgot about that movie.... haha 

Either way, its still a bloody good idea, by the look on the board for the car park spaces... there's about 15 spaces per one, i can imagine they have a lot of them in 1 area, shopping area's the most.

Japanese super market... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYHzyLrtvBY - that music in the background would piss me off

Anyway....i wanna go to Japan!

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
MrFozz   03 Oct 2014, 6:26 pm
It is like a ferris wheel for cars [emoji13]
Pages (146)    144 45 46146