You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

What are you listening to right now? (The Music Thread)

What are you listening to right now? (The Music Thread)

RE: What are you listening to right now? (The Music Thread)
(24 Aug 2014, 7:15 pm)Dan wrote Nicki Minaj - "Anaconda"

What the fuck... The video, the song... everything.

Just getting around to listening it now... for some reason i find myself liking the song.... the video though.... even i think she goes to far!
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Have watched it a few times now and have to agree with Jimmi...

Whenever I see Barry Chuckle, four things come to mind:
* Seeing him in panto at the Theatre Royal years ago.
* The Celebrity Coach Trip scene in the bath of beer.
* The NOTW exposé, that caught him bedding married women and treating them to a night in a hotel. Not just any hotel, but a Travelodge by the side of the M1!
* Being brought in as a witness to Dave Lee Travis groping trial and when walking into the court to provide evidence - stopping and posing for photographs for the media outside the court.

Just found this about Paul!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/newsid...601395.stm
Life isn't so funny for Chuckle Brothers star Paul Elliott after he was injured in a motorbike smash.
He was injured when he fell off his bike during a family holiday on the Greek island of Kefalonia.
Paul and brother Barry are the stars of BBC1 show Chuckle Vision. He broke his nose and received cuts and bruises.
Some British tourists stopped at the accident, but instead of helping him out, they shouted out the Chuckle Brothers' catchphrase: "To me, to you." 

Paul also got a black eye, but that shouldn't hinder his Chuckle vision.
The comedian said he was enjoying the ride when there was a steep curve in the road - and came across a shepherd with his flock of goats.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(23 Oct 2014, 8:14 pm)Andreos1 wrote * The NOTW exposé, that caught him bedding married women and treating them to a night in a hotel. Not just any hotel, but a Travelodge by the side of the M1!

An amazing story. Very classy. If I ever see Barry Chuckle I'll tip my cap in sheer admiration. 
(29 Oct 2014, 6:53 pm)aureolin wrote Bit of cheese, but catchy. Another trip to the early 90s!

I remember this song hahaha, cheesy as out!
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(29 Oct 2014, 6:54 pm)Michael wrote I remember this song hahaha, cheesy as out!

Haha I used to love it! I've had a playlist of stuff like that going today. Also found quite a good Euro mix of Black Box - Ride On Time. Worth a listen!

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(29 Oct 2014, 6:53 pm)aureolin wrote Bit of cheese, but catchy. Another trip to the early 90s!

I really hate this tune.

It reminds me of being at my mates house and watching the television channel known as 'The Box' (don't know whether it still exists?).

I hated The Box too.
It reminds me of being at my mates house and watching the television channel known as 'The Box' (don't know whether it still exists?).

I hated The Box too.
Yes, The Box is still around today, I hate pretty much all the music channels on Sky, I tend to just listen to XFM or Absolute Radio.
(29 Oct 2014, 10:37 pm)Jimmi wrote Yes, The Box is still around today, I hate pretty much all the music channels on Sky, I tend to just listen to XFM or Absolute Radio.

When I listen to the radio I'm usually driving my van at work. Therefore, I'm unable to listen to any DAB channels.

I despise most music-orientated radio stations. I just can't get away with Heart, Real or any of that nonsense. I can barely tolerate Radio 1 these days. 

I usually listen to either Radio 4, Radio Newcastle or TalkSport.
I despise most music-orientated radio stations. I just can't get away with Heart, Real or any of that nonsense. I can barely tolerate Radio 1 these days.
Them two are all I listen to as I hate much of the music in the charts these days and most of them have terrible DJs, we used to listen to Real Radio but we don't like it since it became Heart.
(01 Nov 2014, 4:05 pm)Jimmi wrote It's ages since I lasted posted something in here, so here is a new song from Foo Fighters.

Not a huge fan if I'm honest! Love most Foo Fighters stuff though. 
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Still in love with Flogging Molly at the minute. Have been for a good few months now. Currently listening to a whole assortment of their songs, including:

Drunken Lullabies (my favourite)
Float
The Lightning Storm
The Kilburn High Road
No More Paddy's Lament