Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (135) Previous 153 54 55135 Next
11 Dec 2014, 5:09 pm #1,061
(11 Dec 2014, 4:57 pm)AdamY Me too.

I can probably guess the person to whom Dan and Tyresmoke are referring based upon their previous affinity towards letter-writing. Presuming we're all on the same page, I don't think it was this person either.  

Agree with both of you. It's got to be someone from 'the shadows', if you ask me.

I won't name the two people I've got in mind, because then the forum will turn into a battlefield!
R852 PRG
11 Dec 2014, 5:09 pm #1,061

(11 Dec 2014, 4:57 pm)AdamY Me too.

I can probably guess the person to whom Dan and Tyresmoke are referring based upon their previous affinity towards letter-writing. Presuming we're all on the same page, I don't think it was this person either.  

Agree with both of you. It's got to be someone from 'the shadows', if you ask me.

I won't name the two people I've got in mind, because then the forum will turn into a battlefield!

Michael

11 Dec 2014, 5:10 pm #1,062
(11 Dec 2014, 5:09 pm)MarcTheA4 Agree with both of you. It's got to be someone from 'the shadows', if you ask me.

haha, i have a few but i'll not say to! 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
11 Dec 2014, 5:10 pm #1,062

(11 Dec 2014, 5:09 pm)MarcTheA4 Agree with both of you. It's got to be someone from 'the shadows', if you ask me.

haha, i have a few but i'll not say to! 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

11 Dec 2014, 5:25 pm #1,063
My initial thoughts pointed to one person, and I bet most peoples thoughts pointed to that person too...But I think that member would be found out straight away, use of words and typing style would be a giveaway...

Unless....Am kidding, no unless Big Grin

Can we draw a line under this now...

It has happened, we cant change it and we have aired our support for Malarkey...

Lets use this experience to make sure we are careful about what we say and how we put it across...

I would like to see someone own up, I would have a shread of respect for someone if they actually had the balls to go public or say it to Malarkeys Face
MrFozz
11 Dec 2014, 5:25 pm #1,063

My initial thoughts pointed to one person, and I bet most peoples thoughts pointed to that person too...But I think that member would be found out straight away, use of words and typing style would be a giveaway...

Unless....Am kidding, no unless Big Grin

Can we draw a line under this now...

It has happened, we cant change it and we have aired our support for Malarkey...

Lets use this experience to make sure we are careful about what we say and how we put it across...

I would like to see someone own up, I would have a shread of respect for someone if they actually had the balls to go public or say it to Malarkeys Face

Michael

11 Dec 2014, 5:29 pm #1,064
Hmm i had a thought, i was looking at who was online about a month ago and what they were doing and i noticed next to a name (i can't remember whos), that they were print screening, i wonder if this was the culprit

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
11 Dec 2014, 5:29 pm #1,064

Hmm i had a thought, i was looking at who was online about a month ago and what they were doing and i noticed next to a name (i can't remember whos), that they were print screening, i wonder if this was the culprit

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

11 Dec 2014, 5:33 pm #1,065
(11 Dec 2014, 5:29 pm)Michael Hmm i had a thought, i was looking at who was online about a month ago and what they were doing and i noticed next to a name (i can't remember whos), that they were print screening, i wonder if this was the culprit

Adam, your sacked! - meet NEBCD Michael!

No, just kidding! Smile
R852 PRG
11 Dec 2014, 5:33 pm #1,065

(11 Dec 2014, 5:29 pm)Michael Hmm i had a thought, i was looking at who was online about a month ago and what they were doing and i noticed next to a name (i can't remember whos), that they were print screening, i wonder if this was the culprit

Adam, your sacked! - meet NEBCD Michael!

No, just kidding! Smile

Tom

11 Dec 2014, 5:33 pm #1,066

It doesn't tell you whether you are print screening or not? 
Tom
11 Dec 2014, 5:33 pm #1,066

It doesn't tell you whether you are print screening or not? 

Michael

11 Dec 2014, 5:36 pm #1,067
(11 Dec 2014, 5:33 pm)Tom It doesn't tell you whether you are print screening or not? 

I'm sure it did, lets try it, i'll do a print screen on the online list and see if it appears on the online list that iv'e done it, someone check, ill do it straight after this post. 
Edited 11 Dec 2014, 5:37 pm by Michael.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
11 Dec 2014, 5:36 pm #1,067

(11 Dec 2014, 5:33 pm)Tom It doesn't tell you whether you are print screening or not? 

I'm sure it did, lets try it, i'll do a print screen on the online list and see if it appears on the online list that iv'e done it, someone check, ill do it straight after this post. 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Tom

11 Dec 2014, 5:37 pm #1,068
(11 Dec 2014, 5:36 pm)Michael I'm sure it did, lets try it, i'll do a print screen and see if it appears on the online list, what people are doing, someone check, ill do it straight after this post. 

I think it tells you whether you are printing though?
Tom
11 Dec 2014, 5:37 pm #1,068

(11 Dec 2014, 5:36 pm)Michael I'm sure it did, lets try it, i'll do a print screen and see if it appears on the online list, what people are doing, someone check, ill do it straight after this post. 

I think it tells you whether you are printing though?

11 Dec 2014, 5:38 pm #1,069
(11 Dec 2014, 5:36 pm)Michael I'm sure it did, lets try it, i'll do a print screen on the online list and see if it appears on the online list that iv'e done it, someone check, ill do it straight after this post. 

I'm viewing Who's Online.

Go for it Michael.
R852 PRG
11 Dec 2014, 5:38 pm #1,069

(11 Dec 2014, 5:36 pm)Michael I'm sure it did, lets try it, i'll do a print screen on the online list and see if it appears on the online list that iv'e done it, someone check, ill do it straight after this post. 

I'm viewing Who's Online.

Go for it Michael.

Michael

11 Dec 2014, 5:38 pm #1,070
(11 Dec 2014, 5:37 pm)Tom I think it tells you whether you are printing though?

Ye but i'm sure i read that someone was print screening, maybe i'm wrong, and it was printing. 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
11 Dec 2014, 5:38 pm #1,070

(11 Dec 2014, 5:37 pm)Tom I think it tells you whether you are printing though?

Ye but i'm sure i read that someone was print screening, maybe i'm wrong, and it was printing. 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Michael

11 Dec 2014, 5:40 pm #1,071
(11 Dec 2014, 5:38 pm)MarcTheA4 I'm viewing Who's Online.

Go for it Michael.

Anything? 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
11 Dec 2014, 5:40 pm #1,071

(11 Dec 2014, 5:38 pm)MarcTheA4 I'm viewing Who's Online.

Go for it Michael.

Anything? 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

11 Dec 2014, 5:40 pm #1,072
(11 Dec 2014, 5:40 pm)Michael Anything? 

Nope. Can't see anything. Try again as soon as you see this post.
R852 PRG
11 Dec 2014, 5:40 pm #1,072

(11 Dec 2014, 5:40 pm)Michael Anything? 

Nope. Can't see anything. Try again as soon as you see this post.

Adrian

11 Dec 2014, 5:41 pm #1,073
'Whos Online' will show someone as printing a thread, if they've selected to view the printable version, which can be found at the very bottom of the thread page. It's a rarely used feature, often only used by search robots, that are incorrectly trying to index/analyse that page.

I agree with Fozz though. We need to move on from this, rather than let it turn into a witch hunt.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
11 Dec 2014, 5:41 pm #1,073

'Whos Online' will show someone as printing a thread, if they've selected to view the printable version, which can be found at the very bottom of the thread page. It's a rarely used feature, often only used by search robots, that are incorrectly trying to index/analyse that page.

I agree with Fozz though. We need to move on from this, rather than let it turn into a witch hunt.

Michael

11 Dec 2014, 5:42 pm #1,074
(11 Dec 2014, 5:41 pm)aureolin 'Whos Online' will show someone as printing a thread, if they've selected to view the printable version, which can be found at the very bottom of the thread page. It's a rarely used feature, often only used by search robots, that are incorrectly trying to index/analyse that page.

Must of mis-read it!, opp's =(

Although someone is "supposed" to be printing now - 

17:39
Printing Thread Go North East - Latest
Edited 11 Dec 2014, 5:43 pm by Michael.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
11 Dec 2014, 5:42 pm #1,074

(11 Dec 2014, 5:41 pm)aureolin 'Whos Online' will show someone as printing a thread, if they've selected to view the printable version, which can be found at the very bottom of the thread page. It's a rarely used feature, often only used by search robots, that are incorrectly trying to index/analyse that page.

Must of mis-read it!, opp's =(

Although someone is "supposed" to be printing now - 

17:39
Printing Thread Go North East - Latest

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

MurdnunoC

11 Dec 2014, 5:43 pm #1,075
Do you not mean 'Printing Thread'?

It seems to come up regularly when guests are viewing the forum. From what I understand, it's a work-around which allows guests to access areas of the forum where a login is required.
MurdnunoC
11 Dec 2014, 5:43 pm #1,075

Do you not mean 'Printing Thread'?

It seems to come up regularly when guests are viewing the forum. From what I understand, it's a work-around which allows guests to access areas of the forum where a login is required.

Dan

Site Administrator

11 Dec 2014, 5:44 pm #1,076
(11 Dec 2014, 5:43 pm)AdamY Do you not mean 'Printing Thread'?

Yes, believe it can be used to view a slightly larger version of an attachment? Could be wrong, but it saves the need of having to sign up to view the attachment...
Dan
11 Dec 2014, 5:44 pm #1,076

(11 Dec 2014, 5:43 pm)AdamY Do you not mean 'Printing Thread'?

Yes, believe it can be used to view a slightly larger version of an attachment? Could be wrong, but it saves the need of having to sign up to view the attachment...

Michael

11 Dec 2014, 5:51 pm #1,077
Moving off-topic...

http://www.lincolnshireecho.co.uk/Orange...story.html

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
11 Dec 2014, 5:51 pm #1,077

Moving off-topic...

http://www.lincolnshireecho.co.uk/Orange...story.html

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Malarkey

11 Dec 2014, 7:00 pm #1,078
(11 Dec 2014, 4:03 pm)Tom Adam, have you seen the letter? If so, you can probably get a good idea by the writing style of the letter?
I am actually clueless as to who it is?
Yeah I seen the letter yesterday when I was talking to my Advisor whilst I was in doing Job Search, I have been thinking would it be a good idea to get my Advisor to send me a Copy of it via Email, and then post it on here and see if the Admins or other members of the Forum can Identify who it might be, or would that be a Bad Idea and only make matters worse than what they are.
(11 Dec 2014, 5:33 pm)MarcTheA4 Adam, your sacked! - meet NEBCD Michael!

No, just kidding! Smile
I resigned ages ago, I just cant remember how to change my username Wink
Malarkey
11 Dec 2014, 7:00 pm #1,078

(11 Dec 2014, 4:03 pm)Tom Adam, have you seen the letter? If so, you can probably get a good idea by the writing style of the letter?
I am actually clueless as to who it is?
Yeah I seen the letter yesterday when I was talking to my Advisor whilst I was in doing Job Search, I have been thinking would it be a good idea to get my Advisor to send me a Copy of it via Email, and then post it on here and see if the Admins or other members of the Forum can Identify who it might be, or would that be a Bad Idea and only make matters worse than what they are.
(11 Dec 2014, 5:33 pm)MarcTheA4 Adam, your sacked! - meet NEBCD Michael!

No, just kidding! Smile

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

11 Dec 2014, 7:08 pm #1,079
(11 Dec 2014, 7:00 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Yeah I seen the letter yesterday when I was talking to my Advisor whilst I was in doing Job Search, I have been thinking would it be a good idea to get my Advisor to send me a Copy of it via Email, and then post it on here and see if the Admins or other members of the Forum can Identify who it might be, or would that be a Bad Idea and only make matters worse than what they are.

I would not if I was you might, there is nothing to gain from doing that mate, and it may somehow be turned on you in future...

Is it really worth the hassle mate, I can see why you would want to post it here...But we have seen where it goes when things get out of hand...

If you want publish the letter, get a jpg of it and stick it on Flickr, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram or something like that
MrFozz
11 Dec 2014, 7:08 pm #1,079

(11 Dec 2014, 7:00 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Yeah I seen the letter yesterday when I was talking to my Advisor whilst I was in doing Job Search, I have been thinking would it be a good idea to get my Advisor to send me a Copy of it via Email, and then post it on here and see if the Admins or other members of the Forum can Identify who it might be, or would that be a Bad Idea and only make matters worse than what they are.

I would not if I was you might, there is nothing to gain from doing that mate, and it may somehow be turned on you in future...

Is it really worth the hassle mate, I can see why you would want to post it here...But we have seen where it goes when things get out of hand...

If you want publish the letter, get a jpg of it and stick it on Flickr, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram or something like that

Adrian

11 Dec 2014, 7:18 pm #1,080
(11 Dec 2014, 7:00 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Yeah I seen the letter yesterday when I was talking to my Advisor whilst I was in doing Job Search, I have been thinking would it be a good idea to get my Advisor to send me a Copy of it via Email, and then post it on here and see if the Admins or other members of the Forum can Identify who it might be, or would that be a Bad Idea and only make matters worse than what they are.

http://northeastbuses.co.uk/forum/usercp...changename

Adrian
11 Dec 2014, 7:18 pm #1,080

(11 Dec 2014, 7:00 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Yeah I seen the letter yesterday when I was talking to my Advisor whilst I was in doing Job Search, I have been thinking would it be a good idea to get my Advisor to send me a Copy of it via Email, and then post it on here and see if the Admins or other members of the Forum can Identify who it might be, or would that be a Bad Idea and only make matters worse than what they are.

http://northeastbuses.co.uk/forum/usercp...changename

Pages (135) Previous 153 54 55135 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average