Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (135) Previous 172 73 74135 Next
Dan

Site Administrator

09 Jan 2015, 7:37 am #1,441
(09 Jan 2015, 7:06 am)Michael Being up half of the night with the wind, all i heard was next doors garage banging!

My mam's just told me that Premier Road in Sunderland is/has been blocked by wheelie bins - they must have rolled down from Tudor Grove in the wind.  Tongue

The wind annoyed me last night too... Woke up at 2 and 6. Sad 
Dan
09 Jan 2015, 7:37 am #1,441

(09 Jan 2015, 7:06 am)Michael Being up half of the night with the wind, all i heard was next doors garage banging!

My mam's just told me that Premier Road in Sunderland is/has been blocked by wheelie bins - they must have rolled down from Tudor Grove in the wind.  Tongue

MurdnunoC

09 Jan 2015, 7:50 am #1,442
(09 Jan 2015, 7:37 am)Dan My mam's just told me that Premier Road in Sunderland is/has been blocked by wheelie bins - they must have rolled down from Tudor Grove in the wind.  Tongue

Yeah, the wind woke me up a couple of times too.

It blew my bedroom window open, knocking down a spindle of DVDs in the process.
MurdnunoC
09 Jan 2015, 7:50 am #1,442

(09 Jan 2015, 7:37 am)Dan My mam's just told me that Premier Road in Sunderland is/has been blocked by wheelie bins - they must have rolled down from Tudor Grove in the wind.  Tongue

Yeah, the wind woke me up a couple of times too.

It blew my bedroom window open, knocking down a spindle of DVDs in the process.

Michael

09 Jan 2015, 8:01 am #1,443

Oh dear, i'm on durham road at Plains Farm shops, the paper/plastic sig  at lidl could blow off anytime, its hanging on for life. Haha

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
09 Jan 2015, 8:01 am #1,443

Oh dear, i'm on durham road at Plains Farm shops, the paper/plastic sig  at lidl could blow off anytime, its hanging on for life. Haha

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

tyresmoke

09 Jan 2015, 9:32 am #1,444
Will be just as bad, if not worse, tonight and through tomorrow, with a fiercer storm looking enroute for next week.

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

tyresmoke
09 Jan 2015, 9:32 am #1,444

Will be just as bad, if not worse, tonight and through tomorrow, with a fiercer storm looking enroute for next week.

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

Tommy1581

09 Jan 2015, 9:38 am #1,445
(09 Jan 2015, 9:32 am)tyresmoke Will be just as bad, if not worse, tonight and through tomorrow, with a fiercer storm looking enroute for next week.

Oh that's great... Dodgy
Tommy1581
09 Jan 2015, 9:38 am #1,445

(09 Jan 2015, 9:32 am)tyresmoke Will be just as bad, if not worse, tonight and through tomorrow, with a fiercer storm looking enroute for next week.

Oh that's great... Dodgy

Dan

Site Administrator

09 Jan 2015, 9:45 am #1,446
Looks like snow is due for tomorrow too. Hopefully it actually comes about - dying to get some snowy photos!
Dan
09 Jan 2015, 9:45 am #1,446

Looks like snow is due for tomorrow too. Hopefully it actually comes about - dying to get some snowy photos!

Tommy1581

09 Jan 2015, 10:02 am #1,447
(09 Jan 2015, 9:45 am)Dan Looks like snow is due for tomorrow too. Hopefully it actually comes about - dying to get some snowy photos!

Get in! I've wanted it to come along for ages for the same reason!
Tommy1581
09 Jan 2015, 10:02 am #1,447

(09 Jan 2015, 9:45 am)Dan Looks like snow is due for tomorrow too. Hopefully it actually comes about - dying to get some snowy photos!

Get in! I've wanted it to come along for ages for the same reason!

Adrian

09 Jan 2015, 12:00 pm #1,448
Temptation may set in for me to do so too Smile

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
09 Jan 2015, 12:00 pm #1,448

Temptation may set in for me to do so too Smile

Jimmi

09 Jan 2015, 12:01 pm #1,449

Would be great to have some for snowy shots but I don't think we'll get any.

The wind last night blew my gate off one of its hinges so if the wind gets worse it will probably fly away and the fence looks like will get blown down at some point soon.
Jimmi
09 Jan 2015, 12:01 pm #1,449

Would be great to have some for snowy shots but I don't think we'll get any.

The wind last night blew my gate off one of its hinges so if the wind gets worse it will probably fly away and the fence looks like will get blown down at some point soon.

Tommy1581

09 Jan 2015, 12:11 pm #1,450
S**t, just realised that my tuition starts at 1.30 not 12.30. So I've just gone through the quickest lunch ever, just to realise tuition is in an hour...
Tommy1581
09 Jan 2015, 12:11 pm #1,450

S**t, just realised that my tuition starts at 1.30 not 12.30. So I've just gone through the quickest lunch ever, just to realise tuition is in an hour...

09 Jan 2015, 4:30 pm #1,451
Right, time for a marathon rant. I have had the worst day ever at school and I'm so f***ing infuriated I don't know what to do other than yell at people for no f***ing reason!!!

I have mentioned before, that my science teacher doesn't seem to like me. I have also mentioned before, that I did quite bad in those tests.

End of Year results...28/55.

My school has an effort system, so 1 is the best you can get, 2 is good, 3 is inconsistent, 4 is doing really bad and 5 is the worst. My science teacher gave me a 4. Angry Angry

Just because I don't understand the work, doesn't mean I don't try!!!! And also, you don't have to tell me I've been inconsistent during the whole year - we've only been back for FOUR F***ING MONTHS!!!!

It's people like you that just lower people's self-esteem by saying 'you got a 5A, and you're baseline is a 7A - what's happened?!'...you know fine well I'm s**t at Science!!

Don't make me look like a stupid tw@t in front of the rest of the f***ing class by saying I'm 'massively underachieving'.

Why is it you don't like me??? What is 1 child in a class of 33 to you?!?! It's quite evident that I 'try'...just none of it goes in!!! You rush through stuff like a f***ing Olympic medallist!! How do you expect me to understand?!

Nobody else struggles, but they all think the exact same as me....if you don't like me purely because I don't understand it - I'm sorry, but you shouldn't be a teacher! You are meant to help EVERYONE...don't just leave out the d***head at the back and then move him to the front because 'he might not be able to see the board'...are you on COCAINE???!!! Of course I can see the board you f***ing moron - I'm not blind!! I just can't understand your methods of teaching....Angry Angry Sad

I am literally dreading GCSE sciences...I hate Monday's Thursday's and Fridays purely because it's the days I get science! I sometimes don't feel like going in...you pr!ck!

When it's parents evening I'm going in myself to try and work out why you don't like me because lord knows why you treat me differently...people like you lead people to anger issues and low self-esteem!!

I'm just going to take a shotgun in with me on Monday...because somebody has to pay!!!!!

You unbearable Yorkshire pr!ck.

* For those interested, I don't care if anyone from school sees this. I'm past caring. If they ask, and I name him - they'll agree he's a knob!! I'd also like to apologise for the language in here, especially those of you who are religious - I'm just so angry and agitated I don't know what to do!!
R852 PRG
09 Jan 2015, 4:30 pm #1,451

Right, time for a marathon rant. I have had the worst day ever at school and I'm so f***ing infuriated I don't know what to do other than yell at people for no f***ing reason!!!

I have mentioned before, that my science teacher doesn't seem to like me. I have also mentioned before, that I did quite bad in those tests.

My school has an effort system, so 1 is the best you can get, 2 is good, 3 is inconsistent, 4 is doing really bad and 5 is the worst. My science teacher gave me a 4. Angry Angry

Just because I don't understand the work, doesn't mean I don't try!!!! And also, you don't have to tell me I've been inconsistent during the whole year - we've only been back for FOUR F***ING MONTHS!!!!

It's people like you that just lower people's self-esteem by saying 'you got a 5A, and you're baseline is a 7A - what's happened?!'...you know fine well I'm s**t at Science!!

Don't make me look like a stupid tw@t in front of the rest of the f***ing class by saying I'm 'massively underachieving'.

Why is it you don't like me??? What is 1 child in a class of 33 to you?!?! It's quite evident that I 'try'...just none of it goes in!!! You rush through stuff like a f***ing Olympic medallist!! How do you expect me to understand?!

Nobody else struggles, but they all think the exact same as me....if you don't like me purely because I don't understand it - I'm sorry, but you shouldn't be a teacher! You are meant to help EVERYONE...don't just leave out the d***head at the back and then move him to the front because 'he might not be able to see the board'...are you on COCAINE???!!! Of course I can see the board you f***ing moron - I'm not blind!! I just can't understand your methods of teaching....Angry Angry Sad

I am literally dreading GCSE sciences...I hate Monday's Thursday's and Fridays purely because it's the days I get science! I sometimes don't feel like going in...you pr!ck!

When it's parents evening I'm going in myself to try and work out why you don't like me because lord knows why you treat me differently...people like you lead people to anger issues and low self-esteem!!

I'm just going to take a shotgun in with me on Monday...because somebody has to pay!!!!!

* For those interested, I don't care if anyone from school sees this. I'm past caring. If they ask, and I name him - they'll agree he's a knob!! I'd also like to apologise for the language in here, especially those of you who are religious - I'm just so angry and agitated I don't know what to do!!

Tommy1581

09 Jan 2015, 4:51 pm #1,452
(09 Jan 2015, 4:30 pm)MarcTheA4 Right, time for a marathon rant. I have had the worst day ever at school and I'm so f***ing infuriated I don't know what to do other than yell at people for no f***ing reason!!!

When I had shite of teachers from school, I refused to go to school until the placement had to be terminated.
Tommy1581
09 Jan 2015, 4:51 pm #1,452

(09 Jan 2015, 4:30 pm)MarcTheA4 Right, time for a marathon rant. I have had the worst day ever at school and I'm so f***ing infuriated I don't know what to do other than yell at people for no f***ing reason!!!

When I had shite of teachers from school, I refused to go to school until the placement had to be terminated.

DanPicken

Banned

09 Jan 2015, 5:56 pm #1,453

My RE teacher is the same i don't believe the Bible and all that stuff but still uses me to have a go at my handwriting, I've got dysphraxia my handwriting will never be good. (Sorry if this offends people with religion)
DanPicken
09 Jan 2015, 5:56 pm #1,453

My RE teacher is the same i don't believe the Bible and all that stuff but still uses me to have a go at my handwriting, I've got dysphraxia my handwriting will never be good. (Sorry if this offends people with religion)

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

09 Jan 2015, 5:57 pm #1,454
(09 Jan 2015, 4:51 pm)ArrivaNE_7522 When I had shite of teachers from school, I refused to go to school until the placement had to be terminated.

Placement???

I once got a sicknote to stay off school on the advice of a psychiatrist.

Because of my circumstances back then I believe I was an easy target, teachers were worse bullies than some of the bullies themselves, the deputy head was the worst,

1. He never forgave me for accidently throwing a snowball on his head when I was 13...I swear to god it really was accidental

2. He caught me fighting and backed me to the wall and said 'How would you like it if I kick the shit out of you'

3. I was sent out of a business studies class, he screamed at me, again right in my face, being an emotional person who can be brought to tears, he saw I was about to start crying 'What gonna do David, play your usual game', I said 'What game is that sir' to which he replied 'Are you going to run away, go to your Social Worker and tell her the big nasty man has made you cry, why dont you try and overdose David, I heard that normally works for sympathy'. I ran from school with the deputy head chasing me all over Easington Village saying sorry for going too far, I did just that, went down the overdose route Sad

4. He once told my mother that 'Being the class idiot, he is bound to bullied

I also set my school uniform on fire after a blazing row...

And, I embarrassed my head of year when we got our record of achievement presented, A young Newcastle Falcons player(Either Jonny Wilkinson or Hall Charlton(who was 2 years above in Chorister School)) when my HOY announced my name he made a point of mentioning it was my birthday, said 'Many Happy Returns Son' offered his hand to shake, I offered my hand and pulled away at the last second in front of the whole year group, he was none too pleased... Big Grin
MrFozz
09 Jan 2015, 5:57 pm #1,454

(09 Jan 2015, 4:51 pm)ArrivaNE_7522 When I had shite of teachers from school, I refused to go to school until the placement had to be terminated.

Placement???

Because of my circumstances back then I believe I was an easy target, teachers were worse bullies than some of the bullies themselves, the deputy head was the worst,

1. He never forgave me for accidently throwing a snowball on his head when I was 13...I swear to god it really was accidental

2. He caught me fighting and backed me to the wall and said 'How would you like it if I kick the shit out of you'

3. I was sent out of a business studies class, he screamed at me, again right in my face, being an emotional person who can be brought to tears, he saw I was about to start crying 'What gonna do David, play your usual game', I said 'What game is that sir' to which he replied 'Are you going to run away, go to your Social Worker and tell her the big nasty man has made you cry, why dont you try and overdose David, I heard that normally works for sympathy'. I ran from school with the deputy head chasing me all over Easington Village saying sorry for going too far, I did just that, went down the overdose route Sad

And, I embarrassed my head of year when we got our record of achievement presented, A young Newcastle Falcons player(Either Jonny Wilkinson or Hall Charlton(who was 2 years above in Chorister School)) when my HOY announced my name he made a point of mentioning it was my birthday, said 'Many Happy Returns Son' offered his hand to shake, I offered my hand and pulled away at the last second in front of the whole year group, he was none too pleased... Big Grin

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

09 Jan 2015, 6:05 pm #1,455
(09 Jan 2015, 5:56 pm)danpick My RE teacher is the same i don't believe the Bible and all that stuff but still uses me to have a go at my handwriting, I've got dysphraxia my handwriting will never be good. (Sorry if this offends people with religion)

Each to there own...You wont offend me, I believe in God and Jesus died for all our sins, but if you dont believe it, that is up to you, and your RE teacher should not single you out just because you dont believe in God...I dont preach my religion, nor do I want to, I will say this though, if you ever change your mind and develop religious beliefs, God will welcome you with open arms
MrFozz
09 Jan 2015, 6:05 pm #1,455

(09 Jan 2015, 5:56 pm)danpick My RE teacher is the same i don't believe the Bible and all that stuff but still uses me to have a go at my handwriting, I've got dysphraxia my handwriting will never be good. (Sorry if this offends people with religion)

Each to there own...You wont offend me, I believe in God and Jesus died for all our sins, but if you dont believe it, that is up to you, and your RE teacher should not single you out just because you dont believe in God...I dont preach my religion, nor do I want to, I will say this though, if you ever change your mind and develop religious beliefs, God will welcome you with open arms

DanPicken

Banned

09 Jan 2015, 6:12 pm #1,456
(09 Jan 2015, 6:05 pm)MrFozz Each to there own...You wont offend me, I believe in God and Jesus died for all our sins, but if you dont believe it, that is up to you, and your RE teacher should not single you out just because you dont believe in God...I dont preach my religion, nor do I want to, I will say this though, if you ever change your mind and develop religious beliefs, God will welcome you with open arms

It's not for that she just uses me to have a go at.
DanPicken
09 Jan 2015, 6:12 pm #1,456

(09 Jan 2015, 6:05 pm)MrFozz Each to there own...You wont offend me, I believe in God and Jesus died for all our sins, but if you dont believe it, that is up to you, and your RE teacher should not single you out just because you dont believe in God...I dont preach my religion, nor do I want to, I will say this though, if you ever change your mind and develop religious beliefs, God will welcome you with open arms

It's not for that she just uses me to have a go at.

Adrian

09 Jan 2015, 6:31 pm #1,457

The Equality Act 2010 lists 'religion or belief' as a protected characteristic. It's important to remember that this includes the lack of any belief. If it persists, then raise a complaint with your head of year (or equivalent) as soon as possible. The school will have a complaints policy to deal with it.

Adrian
09 Jan 2015, 6:31 pm #1,457

The Equality Act 2010 lists 'religion or belief' as a protected characteristic. It's important to remember that this includes the lack of any belief. If it persists, then raise a complaint with your head of year (or equivalent) as soon as possible. The school will have a complaints policy to deal with it.

Tommy1581

09 Jan 2015, 7:41 pm #1,458
(09 Jan 2015, 5:57 pm)MrFozz Placement???

He sounds like a right prat. You've certainly gone through worse than what I've gone through. I've already gone through six schools (2 first schools, 3 special schools, 1 home-tutoring, 1 autism school and 2 tuition sessions a week.) Social services are right bellends, the rest bite carers follow me around fucking everywhere and want me to do chores like washing their cars, collecting sand from the beach, printing photos of buses (sadly Tommy's Photos Copyright Act 2014 prohibits that! Angel ), printing photos of me out so they can put it on the wall etc. (also photos of my face is prohibited unless on a bus, train or Metro) all to EARN a trip to York. Fucking bellends.

I would have set all my schools on fire if I had a chance.
Tommy1581
09 Jan 2015, 7:41 pm #1,458

(09 Jan 2015, 5:57 pm)MrFozz Placement???

He sounds like a right prat. You've certainly gone through worse than what I've gone through. I've already gone through six schools (2 first schools, 3 special schools, 1 home-tutoring, 1 autism school and 2 tuition sessions a week.) Social services are right bellends, the rest bite carers follow me around fucking everywhere and want me to do chores like washing their cars, collecting sand from the beach, printing photos of buses (sadly Tommy's Photos Copyright Act 2014 prohibits that! Angel ), printing photos of me out so they can put it on the wall etc. (also photos of my face is prohibited unless on a bus, train or Metro) all to EARN a trip to York. Fucking bellends.

I would have set all my schools on fire if I had a chance.

Michael

10 Jan 2015, 12:22 am #1,459
Bastard wind keeps blowing next doors garage's roof, and someones bins in middle of the road.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
10 Jan 2015, 12:22 am #1,459

Bastard wind keeps blowing next doors garage's roof, and someones bins in middle of the road.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Jimmi

10 Jan 2015, 12:32 am #1,460
(10 Jan 2015, 12:22 am)Michael Bastard wind keeps blowing next doors garage's roof, and someones bins in middle of the road.

It sounds quite bad outside right now, I saw someone's bin knocked over earlier. Annoyingly all the rubbish seems to keep ending up outside my house which makes the front of the house look like a shit tip. I just hope I can sleep tonight.
Jimmi
10 Jan 2015, 12:32 am #1,460

(10 Jan 2015, 12:22 am)Michael Bastard wind keeps blowing next doors garage's roof, and someones bins in middle of the road.

It sounds quite bad outside right now, I saw someone's bin knocked over earlier. Annoyingly all the rubbish seems to keep ending up outside my house which makes the front of the house look like a shit tip. I just hope I can sleep tonight.

Pages (135) Previous 172 73 74135 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average