You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: General TV thread
I thought it was!

I hope shes returning permently!

(19 Feb 2015, 8:20 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Oh god I hope Dean doesn't rape her...

Mick Carter to the rescue! 
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(19 Feb 2015, 8:17 pm)aureolin wrote Kathy! My head is going to explode....

Not the first time those two have been hovering around in the dark in a car park!
Their real life alter ego's have history too!

Phil dogging and Kathy being caught in a compromising position too!
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(19 Feb 2015, 8:22 pm)aureolin wrote Just thinking most of the younger folk won't remember Cathy. 1998 she left!

Watching that old episode posted by Michael the other day, it must be said, that in 1985 Kathy Beale looked fine.
(19 Feb 2015, 8:27 pm)Dan wrote Well it looks like I've got half of it right so far... Jane was involved!

Aye, im gutted i thought it was Abby!

It just said something about a twist... i'd laugh if it was Jane and Abby haha
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(19 Feb 2015, 8:34 pm)MrFozz wrote How did Ian figure it out, what brought him to that conclusion???

That's why the flashback episode is on later Tongue

I'm pretty gutted its Jane... all that build up and i was left quite disappointed! 
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(19 Feb 2015, 8:37 pm)Michael wrote That's why the flashback episode is on later Tongue

I'm pretty gutted its Jane... all that build up and i was left quite disappointed! 
Same here I honestly thought it was going to end up being Ian until he bumped into Mick outside the Vic, Do you reckon Mick has killed Dean without the O.
BBC EastEnders
Just now ·
Pssst! We STILL have more twists in store than an M Night Shyamalan movie biopic about Chubby Checker entitled "Let's Twist Again"...
More shocks in store during our special Flashback Episode - Tonight, 9.25pm, BBC One.
------------

As for Dean... probables not, but u never know!

I also like Jane
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
(19 Feb 2015, 8:41 pm)Malarkey wrote Same here I honestly thought it was going to end up being Ian until he bumped into Mick outside the Vic, Do you reckon Mick has killed Dean without the O.

I hope not...

I was wondering if Dean is dead...

I dont think he is though, not seen it mentioned that Matt Di Angelo is leaving
Marxista Fozzski
(19 Feb 2015, 8:41 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Personally, Jane is my favourite character, she's got such an angelic and caring personality. I think she's an honest loving character that really balanced the show out for me.
Even tbe most angelic and caring people are capable of murder...

Everyone is capable of murder
(19 Feb 2015, 9:50 pm)Michael wrote Anyone a tad confused with this flash back episode?

Abi... cause shes a little slapper dad haha

Me! 

I almost forgot how hot the lass that played Lucy is (Hetti Bywater).
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook