Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (135) Previous 1119 120 121135 Next
Jimmi

25 Feb 2015, 9:02 am #2,381
Trying to view Flickr on my phone but it just doesn't want to load. Anyone else having problems?

Can't view the Flickr Central app properly through the Sapphire WiFi on the 7.
Jimmi
25 Feb 2015, 9:02 am #2,381

Trying to view Flickr on my phone but it just doesn't want to load. Anyone else having problems?

Dan

Site Administrator

25 Feb 2015, 9:05 am #2,382
(25 Feb 2015, 9:02 am)Jimmi Trying to view Flickr on my phone but it just doesn't want to load. Anyone else having problems?

Is it not blocked?
Dan
25 Feb 2015, 9:05 am #2,382

(25 Feb 2015, 9:02 am)Jimmi Trying to view Flickr on my phone but it just doesn't want to load. Anyone else having problems?

Is it not blocked?

Jimmi

25 Feb 2015, 9:09 am #2,383
(25 Feb 2015, 9:05 am)Dan Is it not blocked?

Possibly, all I can do is view the photos and see the activity from when I last looked at the app (last night).

No idea why the main site doesn't want to load though, every other site will.
Jimmi
25 Feb 2015, 9:09 am #2,383

(25 Feb 2015, 9:05 am)Dan Is it not blocked?

Possibly, all I can do is view the photos and see the activity from when I last looked at the app (last night).

Dan

Site Administrator

25 Feb 2015, 9:27 am #2,384
(25 Feb 2015, 9:09 am)Jimmi Possibly, all I can do is view the photos and see the activity from when I last looked at the app (last night).

That used to happen with me when I used Arriva's Wi-Fi on the Sapphire services. Instagram, Flickr and YouTube were all blocked.
Dan
25 Feb 2015, 9:27 am #2,384

(25 Feb 2015, 9:09 am)Jimmi Possibly, all I can do is view the photos and see the activity from when I last looked at the app (last night).

That used to happen with me when I used Arriva's Wi-Fi on the Sapphire services. Instagram, Flickr and YouTube were all blocked.

Jimmi

25 Feb 2015, 9:46 am #2,385
(25 Feb 2015, 9:27 am)Dan That used to happen with me when I used Arriva's Wi-Fi on the Sapphire services. Instagram, Flickr and YouTube were all blocked.

I can normally access the main site but it just won't load today, normally blocked sites come up with "requested site blocked" when I tried to access YouTube before.

I am on top form this morning - went to the Sainsburys Local cash machine to get £20 out and almost walked away without taking the money!
Jimmi
25 Feb 2015, 9:46 am #2,385

(25 Feb 2015, 9:27 am)Dan That used to happen with me when I used Arriva's Wi-Fi on the Sapphire services. Instagram, Flickr and YouTube were all blocked.

I can normally access the main site but it just won't load today, normally blocked sites come up with "requested site blocked" when I tried to access YouTube before.

I am on top form this morning - went to the Sainsburys Local cash machine to get £20 out and almost walked away without taking the money!

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

25 Feb 2015, 10:31 am #2,386
(25 Feb 2015, 9:46 am)Jimmi I can normally access the main site but it just won't load today, normally blocked sites come up with "requested site blocked" when I tried to access YouTube before.

I am on top form this morning - went to the Sainsburys Local cash machine to get £20 out and almost walked away without taking the money!}

Done that myself quite a few times lol
MrFozz
25 Feb 2015, 10:31 am #2,386

(25 Feb 2015, 9:46 am)Jimmi I can normally access the main site but it just won't load today, normally blocked sites come up with "requested site blocked" when I tried to access YouTube before.

I am on top form this morning - went to the Sainsburys Local cash machine to get £20 out and almost walked away without taking the money!}

Done that myself quite a few times lol

Jimmi

25 Feb 2015, 10:40 am #2,387
Haven't taken one shot I'm happy with this morning because of the sun, the camera doesn't want to take photos when I want it to, it doesn't seem to like LED destination screens and everytime a bus turns up a **** load of cars and trucks come at the same time.

It's driving me insane!
Jimmi
25 Feb 2015, 10:40 am #2,387

Haven't taken one shot I'm happy with this morning because of the sun, the camera doesn't want to take photos when I want it to, it doesn't seem to like LED destination screens and everytime a bus turns up a **** load of cars and trucks come at the same time.

It's driving me insane!

Dan

Site Administrator

25 Feb 2015, 10:43 am #2,388
(25 Feb 2015, 10:40 am)Jimmi Haven't taken one shot I'm happy with this morning because of the sun, the camera doesn't want to take photos when I want it to, it doesn't seem to like LED destination screens and everytime a bus turns up a **** load of cars and trucks come at the same time.

It's driving me insane!

What settings are you using?
Dan
25 Feb 2015, 10:43 am #2,388

(25 Feb 2015, 10:40 am)Jimmi Haven't taken one shot I'm happy with this morning because of the sun, the camera doesn't want to take photos when I want it to, it doesn't seem to like LED destination screens and everytime a bus turns up a **** load of cars and trucks come at the same time.

It's driving me insane!

What settings are you using?

Jimmi

25 Feb 2015, 10:46 am #2,389
(25 Feb 2015, 10:43 am)Dan What settings are you using?

It's on sports mode and that is as much as I know.
Jimmi
25 Feb 2015, 10:46 am #2,389

(25 Feb 2015, 10:43 am)Dan What settings are you using?

It's on sports mode and that is as much as I know.

Dan

Site Administrator

25 Feb 2015, 10:50 am #2,390
(25 Feb 2015, 10:46 am)Jimmi It's on sports mode and that is as much as I know.

Scroll the dial on the top of the camera to 'S' mode, and use the left/right scroller above the arrows on the body of the camera to change the shutter speed to 1/320 or 1/400. After this, press the 'i' button just right of the viewfinder, and go to the option with a +/- sign. Press OK, then bump up the exposure compensation a bit. Try +1.0 first, and move up a bit more if you're still having issues.
Dan
25 Feb 2015, 10:50 am #2,390

(25 Feb 2015, 10:46 am)Jimmi It's on sports mode and that is as much as I know.

Scroll the dial on the top of the camera to 'S' mode, and use the left/right scroller above the arrows on the body of the camera to change the shutter speed to 1/320 or 1/400. After this, press the 'i' button just right of the viewfinder, and go to the option with a +/- sign. Press OK, then bump up the exposure compensation a bit. Try +1.0 first, and move up a bit more if you're still having issues.

Adrian

25 Feb 2015, 10:52 am #2,391
To add what Dan has posted. If you shoot raw, you can also use CameraRAW in photoshop to compensate later, due to the massive amount of info this format gathers.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
25 Feb 2015, 10:52 am #2,391

To add what Dan has posted. If you shoot raw, you can also use CameraRAW in photoshop to compensate later, due to the massive amount of info this format gathers.

25 Feb 2015, 10:57 am #2,392

"We're not making enthusiasts' everyday sparkle"

NO, YOU CAN'T UPLOAD PHOTOS OF SAPPHIRES TO FLICKR VIA MY WIFI! MUHAHAHAHA!!!*  Tongue

*if you can get the blooming wifi working
omnicity4659
25 Feb 2015, 10:57 am #2,392

"We're not making enthusiasts' everyday sparkle"

NO, YOU CAN'T UPLOAD PHOTOS OF SAPPHIRES TO FLICKR VIA MY WIFI! MUHAHAHAHA!!!*  Tongue

*if you can get the blooming wifi working

Malarkey

25 Feb 2015, 8:15 pm #2,393
Spent the last 3 and half hours amending my covering letter as my Advisor did a bad job, 3 of the 5 Paragraphs which talked about what I did in IT at college were repeated but were worded differently and made no sense, good job I noticed otherwise my application to become an IT Tutor would have been unsuccessful, following a lot of editing and tweaking I now think I have good enough covering letter to therefore go ahead and submit my application. 
Malarkey
25 Feb 2015, 8:15 pm #2,393

Spent the last 3 and half hours amending my covering letter as my Advisor did a bad job, 3 of the 5 Paragraphs which talked about what I did in IT at college were repeated but were worded differently and made no sense, good job I noticed otherwise my application to become an IT Tutor would have been unsuccessful, following a lot of editing and tweaking I now think I have good enough covering letter to therefore go ahead and submit my application. 

Adrian

25 Feb 2015, 8:18 pm #2,394
(25 Feb 2015, 8:15 pm)Malarkey Spent the last 3 and half hours amending my covering letter as my Advisor did a bad job, 3 of the 5 Paragraphs which talked about what I did in IT at college were repeated but were worded differently and made no sense, good job I noticed otherwise my application to become an IT Tutor would have been unsuccessful, following a lot of editing and tweaking I now think I have good enough covering letter to therefore go ahead and submit my application. 

Would be happy to proof read it for you if you need it? Just drop me a PM. Wink

Adrian
25 Feb 2015, 8:18 pm #2,394

(25 Feb 2015, 8:15 pm)Malarkey Spent the last 3 and half hours amending my covering letter as my Advisor did a bad job, 3 of the 5 Paragraphs which talked about what I did in IT at college were repeated but were worded differently and made no sense, good job I noticed otherwise my application to become an IT Tutor would have been unsuccessful, following a lot of editing and tweaking I now think I have good enough covering letter to therefore go ahead and submit my application. 

Would be happy to proof read it for you if you need it? Just drop me a PM. Wink

Malarkey

25 Feb 2015, 8:42 pm #2,395
(25 Feb 2015, 8:18 pm)aureolin Would be happy to proof read it for you if you need it? Just drop me a PM. Wink

Still got to do a Paragraph on how I would transfer my Skills/Work Exp which I have gained into the role, which I am going to do tomorrow, but as long as I submit it by Friday the I am alright, ill copy it over for you to have a butchers via PM.
Malarkey
25 Feb 2015, 8:42 pm #2,395

(25 Feb 2015, 8:18 pm)aureolin Would be happy to proof read it for you if you need it? Just drop me a PM. Wink

Still got to do a Paragraph on how I would transfer my Skills/Work Exp which I have gained into the role, which I am going to do tomorrow, but as long as I submit it by Friday the I am alright, ill copy it over for you to have a butchers via PM.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

26 Feb 2015, 7:51 pm #2,396
I got in trouble with the Pollis today, that is all I am prepared to say, absolutely annoyed at myself, I was not thinking straight and my head was somewhere else...I dont think I have thought rationally since September, and the last few weeks have been a bit if a blur Sad

Still, the opposite can be said of what I am getting myself into, started to go to the drug clinic in Seaham to deal with my addictions, I will get the chance to have counselling and be able to work through my recent dangerous and unpredictable behaviour and what is causing me to overstep the mark at times
MrFozz
26 Feb 2015, 7:51 pm #2,396

I got in trouble with the Pollis today, that is all I am prepared to say, absolutely annoyed at myself, I was not thinking straight and my head was somewhere else...I dont think I have thought rationally since September, and the last few weeks have been a bit if a blur Sad

Still, the opposite can be said of what I am getting myself into, started to go to the drug clinic in Seaham to deal with my addictions, I will get the chance to have counselling and be able to work through my recent dangerous and unpredictable behaviour and what is causing me to overstep the mark at times

26 Feb 2015, 10:05 pm #2,397
Just remembered something while listening to some music...

When I got into school at 08:20 this morning, I made my way up to the library with a friend. When we got to the top of the stairs, one of the notorious 'badass' kids was striding down the corridor kicking a bottle of Coke along with him.

We sat down in the library at some of the computers, and he and one of his friends sat at the other end of the computer-'zone'. While we minded our own business, we were called 'cunts', 'bastards', 'inbreds', several others...then I received the remark 'hew, Cam'ron, see that puff owa there ya see tha way he crosses 'is legs leak a fuckin' queer'...I was not sitting like a woman before anyone asks, it was where I had one foot resting on the knee of the other leg (if that makes sense).

I wanted to kick the shit out of the little trampy gypo shithead scruffy bastard muthafucka.
Edited 26 Feb 2015, 10:06 pm by R852 PRG.
R852 PRG
26 Feb 2015, 10:05 pm #2,397

Just remembered something while listening to some music...

When I got into school at 08:20 this morning, I made my way up to the library with a friend. When we got to the top of the stairs, one of the notorious 'badass' kids was striding down the corridor kicking a bottle of Coke along with him.

We sat down in the library at some of the computers, and he and one of his friends sat at the other end of the computer-'zone'. While we minded our own business, we were called 'cunts', 'bastards', 'inbreds', several others...then I received the remark 'hew, Cam'ron, see that puff owa there ya see tha way he crosses 'is legs leak a fuckin' queer'...I was not sitting like a woman before anyone asks, it was where I had one foot resting on the knee of the other leg (if that makes sense).

I wanted to kick the shit out of the little trampy gypo shithead scruffy bastard muthafucka.

MurdnunoC

26 Feb 2015, 10:16 pm #2,398
(26 Feb 2015, 10:05 pm)MarcTheA4 Just remembered something while listening to some music...

Remember...

[Image: keep-calm-its-only-school-3.png]
Edited 26 Feb 2015, 10:17 pm by MurdnunoC.
MurdnunoC
26 Feb 2015, 10:16 pm #2,398

(26 Feb 2015, 10:05 pm)MarcTheA4 Just remembered something while listening to some music...

Remember...

[Image: keep-calm-its-only-school-3.png]

Adrian

26 Feb 2015, 10:19 pm #2,399
Bullies are utter scum Marcus. Stand up to them or they'll keep at it.

Adrian
26 Feb 2015, 10:19 pm #2,399

Bullies are utter scum Marcus. Stand up to them or they'll keep at it.

26 Feb 2015, 10:21 pm #2,400
(26 Feb 2015, 10:19 pm)aureolin Bullies are utter scum Marcus. Stand up to them or they'll keep at it.

He's 'one of them' (the gang I've mentioned previously), that's the problem.

If I say as much as a word in response I'll get a stabbing for it...Sad
R852 PRG
26 Feb 2015, 10:21 pm #2,400

(26 Feb 2015, 10:19 pm)aureolin Bullies are utter scum Marcus. Stand up to them or they'll keep at it.

He's 'one of them' (the gang I've mentioned previously), that's the problem.

If I say as much as a word in response I'll get a stabbing for it...Sad

Pages (135) Previous 1119 120 121135 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average