You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Whats made you happy today?
(19 Mar 2015, 1:27 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote Be careful, I've just turned ill after I've been outside. I feel like vomiting.

There was loads of low lying "smog" yesterday evening in Ashington, and looking out the window I can see a bit of "smog".
Seems fine here.
Marxista Fozzski
(19 Mar 2015, 1:27 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote Be careful, I've just turned ill after I've been outside. I feel like vomiting.

There was loads of low lying "smog" yesterday evening in Ashington, and looking out the window I can see a bit of "smog".
Think yasel lucky ya dont live on Teesside, always looks smoggie down there

(19 Mar 2015, 1:22 pm)Jimmi wrote Quite nice out today, I've seriously gone in just a T-shirt (and other stuff such as jeans obviously!)

You would attract some attention if you only had a t-shirt on
(19 Mar 2015, 1:36 pm)MrFozz wrote Think yasel lucky ya dont live on Teesside, always looks smoggie down there

You would attract some attention if you only had a t-shirt on

(19 Mar 2015, 1:40 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote Do you think he's wearing underwear as well too? Haha
What do you want a full account of everything I am wearing today.
(19 Mar 2015, 1:55 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote Including colour, size, date of purchase, location of purchase please.

Thanks  

(Not really)
Might just take selfies to show you everything I am wearing, obviously I can't send you photos of everything I am wearing as that would be illegal but there is nothing stopping me from sending a photo of me in my pants to Fozz, apart from the fact it would be creepy and would probably end up elsewhere on the Internet.
(19 Mar 2015, 2:04 pm)Jimmi wrote Might just take selfies to show you everything I am wearing, obviously I can't send you photos of everything I am wearing as that would be illegal but there is nothing stopping me from sending a photo of me in my pants to Fozz, apart from the fact it would be creepy and would probably end up elsewhere on the Internet.

Creepy Murton transvestite.  Big Grin Tongue

Aye, FozzHub.com probably Big Grin Tongue
(19 Mar 2015, 4:21 pm)aureolin wrote The bald headed Nexus bloke is doing his nut, because someone has parked an artic lorry in the layover at Gateshead Interchange Big Grin

You should've taken his photograph  Angel
(19 Mar 2015, 5:58 pm)leestransportphotos wrote He does my nut haha

I think I know which one it is but I have a feeling who it is
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
(19 Mar 2015, 7:06 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote ... If BT's Internet fails ...
(See T-shirt)

Big Grin
It is good advice to Abandon Ship if your BT Internet goes down for a while as you'll go crazy waiting for it to come back, so read a book or go out and explore the world or anything else people with no Internet do.
(19 Mar 2015, 7:06 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote ... If BT's Internet fails ...
(See T-shirt)

Big Grin
It is good advice to Abandon Ship if your BT Internet goes down for a while as you'll go crazy waiting for it to come back, so read a book or go out and explore the world or anything else people with no Internet do.
(19 Mar 2015, 8:22 pm)aureolin wrote That's a splendid garment you've got there mind, Jimmi.

Thanks - style icon, me!

Just seen the photo on the desktop version of the forum for the first time and it is humongous, sorry about that although it meant I got to test the camera on my new phone.
Think I have mentioned it before, but @turnipheadpic on twitter, posts some absolutely fantastic pictures of Tyneside over the years.

There are some old photos of Newgate St and Eldon Square bus stations, Gateshead Interchange being built and this absolute gem - of Gateshead being 'closed'

https://twitter.com/turnipheadpic/status...2176404480
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
The fact that my new computer is now up and running. (However due to lack of Microsoft Office, I won't be able to do any further work on my website for the forseeable future but I can upload photos if I can be bothered).

Also I get to spend the next 2 days with my partner.
Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
(20 Mar 2015, 11:38 am)GMitchelhill wrote The fact that my new computer is now up and running. (However due to lack of Microsoft Office, I won't be able to do any further work on my website for the forseeable future but I can upload photos if I can be bothered).

Also I get to spend the next 2 days with my partner.

Can you not download OpenOffice instead, Gary? Free alternative to MS Office.
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(21 Mar 2015, 11:12 am)MarcTheA4 wrote Watching the drivers of Go North East's 4990 and Arriva's 1523 fight for Stand L in Durham Bus Station. Big Grin

1523 won, and 4990 had to do a loop around Durham and come back again. hehe
Common sight in Durham Bus Station that.

Bet it was fun after I left Durham Bus Station yesterday afternoon as the 20 arrived late with the 20A arriving just behind it with another 20 not far behind that, so I saw all three within about 5 minutes whilst stood outside CeX, this is why my shot of 3981 looked so busy.

Clearly something happened along the route as I also saw the 265 running around 30 minutes late and the 22 was late as well.
Site Administrator
Discovering that Three allows customers to use their phones abroad at no extra cost. All you can eat data bundles are limited to 25GB, but even I'm not that much of a heavy user.
(21 Mar 2015, 2:06 pm)Dan wrote Discovering that Three allows customers to use their phones abroad at no extra cost. All you can eat data bundles are limited to 25GB, but even I'm not that much of a heavy user.

Hadn't realised that. That's really good value. I don't think any others offer anywhere near that?
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Site Administrator
(21 Mar 2015, 2:33 pm)aureolin wrote Hadn't realised that. That's really good value. I don't think any others offer anywhere near that?

It's a partnership with Orange, apparently, so I'd be surprised if EE don't offer something similar now? I just happened to stumble across an article about Three offering it in about 16 countries now, while reading / watching reviews about the new Galaxy S6. I assumed it wouldn't apply to my one-month rolling contract which I pay £12.90 for (given that it's incredibly cheap for an unlimited 4G package compared to other providers), but, much to my surprise, Three confirmed that I am eligible to use this offer in a phone call.

Chuffed, as it means when I go to Paris over Easter, I won't have to wait until I get back to the hotel to use the Wi-Fi there. It's fantastic value for money, given that you can text / ring UK numbers using your normal allowances you'd have back in the UK. When those run out, you can ring EE and ask for an add-on so that you don't have to pay extortionate fees for using your phone abroad.