Menu

Pages (100)    115 16 17100   
Jimmi   06 Apr 2015, 6:06 pm
(06 Apr 2015, 6:00 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Too hot today.

I'm not one for the heat or the sun!
I'm the same, thought I was going to melt at one point yesterday.

Although I have not been too bad today as I have been talking it easy at home.
Dan   06 Apr 2015, 6:20 pm

Too hot to be parked on trains for about 6 hours today... Both journeys were awful!
omnicity4659   06 Apr 2015, 6:24 pm
(06 Apr 2015, 6:20 pm)Dan wrote Too hot to be parked on trains for about 6 hours today... Both journeys were awful!

Too hot for a building in Shiney Row too.

Seems to be lots of fires due to this heat, seen two today and three yesterday. Ashington had a smell of smoke at around 4pm too.

Currently chilling on my bed enjoying the sun lol.   Big Grin
R852 PRG   06 Apr 2015, 9:48 pm
Tonight's EastEnders felt like an episode of Holby City...there were that many scenes set in the hospital!
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimmi   07 Apr 2015, 12:56 pm
Cannot stand photo taking in Darlington Town Centre.
MurdnunoC   07 Apr 2015, 1:15 pm
(07 Apr 2015, 12:56 pm)Jimmi wrote Cannot stand photo taking in Darlington Town Centre.

Then sit yourself down if you cannot stand  Tongue
MrFozz   07 Apr 2015, 3:43 pm

Me neither...Used to be a bit of a joke that when I went on holiday, I would come back whiter than before I went
omnicity4659   07 Apr 2015, 4:22 pm
(07 Apr 2015, 12:56 pm)Jimmi wrote Cannot stand photo taking in Darlington Town Centre.

I found it worse than CLS square thing, they just walk into the road.

I just think that all these people who get ran over, are *cough* Northern Echo *cough* readers seeking attention and revenge over Arriva drivers dring like they're part of "Wacky Races".  Wink
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimmi   07 Apr 2015, 4:33 pm
(07 Apr 2015, 4:22 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote I found it worse than CLS square thing, they just walk into the road.

I just think that all these people who get ran over, are *cough* Northern Echo *cough* readers seeking attention and revenge over Arriva drivers dring like they're part of "Wacky Races".  Wink

Hate Darlington Town Centre for photos, people walk out in front of you, struggled with the sun today as the buildings casted large shadows over many of the stands. Also buses always seem to be all over the place then there is people illegally parking there cars in the stupidest places.

I especially hate the place after a previous trip where I thought some bloke was going to punch me in the face.

Also someone got aresy with me in the toilets in Bishop Auckland Bus Stations toilets as I wanted to wash my hands but the old get put his walking stick over the sink.

When the Enviro 400's hit the road on the 7 I may not even go to Darlington and just take photos around the 7 route in Newton Aycliffe (plus maybe Chilton, Ferryhill, DurhamGate and Durham).
omnicity4659   07 Apr 2015, 4:38 pm
(07 Apr 2015, 4:33 pm)Jimmi wrote Hate Darlington Town Centre for photos, people walk out in front of you, struggled with the sun today as the buildings casted large shadows over many of the stands. Also buses always seem to be all over the place then there is people illegally parking there cars in the stupidest places.

I especially hate the place after a previous trip where I thought some bloke was going to punch me in the face.

Also someone got aresy with me in the toilets in Bishop Auckland Bus Stations toilets as I wanted to wash my hands but the old get put his walking stick over the sink.

When the Enviro 400's hit the road on the 7 I may not even go to Darlington and just take photos around the 7 route in Newton Aycliffe (plus maybe Chilton, Ferryhill, DurhamGate and Durham).

I don't know about you, but that sounds wrong!  Tongue

Hated Darlo, need to go back as my Christmas photos were crap. 

I'm going to Costa del Middlesbrough on Thursday, is that just as bad as Darlo?
omnicity4659   08 Apr 2015, 5:37 pm
I find this necessary for some twat  Angry

[Image: screen-shot-2014-03-05-at-14-18-03.png]
(You might recall this from Top Gear)

Jimmi   08 Apr 2015, 7:20 pm
Spent ages writing the Kirkby Stephen review on Simply DMG and it looks an utter mess, it makes me look like I can't punctuate properly so this has totally pissed me off and I can't seem to fix it.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
omnicity4659   08 Apr 2015, 7:22 pm
(08 Apr 2015, 7:20 pm)Jimmi wrote Spent ages writing the Kirkby Stephen review on Simply DMG and it looks an utter mess, it makes me look like I can't punctuate properly so this has totally pissed me off and I can't seem to fix it.

I'll sort it out if Fozz upgrades me to admin level, no doubt he'll upgrade you too.

(Please Fozz, we won't mess anything up  Smile , also it requires Fozz to approve posts) 
Tom   08 Apr 2015, 7:28 pm
Doesn't look like there is anything wrong with it Jimmi?
Jimmi   08 Apr 2015, 7:42 pm
(08 Apr 2015, 7:28 pm)Tom wrote Doesn't look like there is anything wrong with it Jimmi?

I wanted it in separate paragraphs with a gap between each paragraph but that hasn't happened for some reason. Like this below

Got the train.

Waited for the bus.

But instead it's like:

Got the train.
waited for the bus.
Jimmi   08 Apr 2015, 8:31 pm
Well the anger and stress related to the issue on Simply DMG it has resulted in a headache and feeling light headed and I have also fallen on the floor because I just couldn't stay stood up with being light headed.

Being me is a right pain in the arse... and head.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MrFozz   08 Apr 2015, 9:09 pm
(08 Apr 2015, 7:22 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote I'll sort it out if Fozz upgrades me to admin level, no doubt he'll upgrade you too.

(Please Fozz, we won't mess anything up  Smile , also it requires Fozz to approve posts) 

Dont get ahead of yourself Tommy...

Not that I don't trust you mate, it has to be earned mate, I will most likely never have more than 2 admin(Me and Marcus), unless absolutely necessary, I have never liked the idea of a lot of admin.

What I will do Tommy, is upgrade you to Author, you can self publish then
omnicity4659   09 Apr 2015, 1:44 pm
Fuck it.

Dropped my six-month old camera in Peterlee, and my backup camera has fucked up too. The only device that I have with a working camera is a Nintendo 3DS. Now, I don't have a camera of when I go to emergency overnight respite either nor will I have my mam's iPad.

And also Middlesbrough is a pain in the arse to take photos.
Malarkey   09 Apr 2015, 5:36 pm
Got no Internet or TV due to a Fault in the Area, Apparently there is an Engineer on the way and Virgin aim to have the fault fixed by 00:30am, looks like im going to be playing Cluedo then.
omnicity4659   09 Apr 2015, 5:49 pm
(09 Apr 2015, 5:36 pm)Malarkey wrote Got no Internet or TV due to a Fault in the Area, Apparently there is an Engineer on the way and Virgin aim to have the fault fixed by 00:30am, looks like im going to be playing Cluedo then.

In Virgin langauge, that means give the customer free plane tickets and do nowt about the fault.  Wink

It's a nice day, why don't you pop out on the bus and go to a restaurant with outside seating and relax.  Smile
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Andreos1   09 Apr 2015, 6:20 pm
(09 Apr 2015, 5:36 pm)Malarkey wrote Got no Internet or TV due to a Fault in the Area, Apparently there is an Engineer on the way and Virgin aim to have the fault fixed by 00:30am, looks like im going to be playing Cluedo then.

Wasn't Cluedo the term you used when you were on about taking the lass from 0800 Repair back to yours?!

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Malarkey   09 Apr 2015, 6:40 pm
(09 Apr 2015, 6:20 pm)Andreos1 wrote Wasn't Cluedo the term you used when you were on about taking the lass from 0800 Repair back to yours?!
I it was haha, in all honesty I dont have Cluedo, merely used it for a laughable effect, clearly works doesnt it.
omnicity4659   09 Apr 2015, 6:42 pm
(09 Apr 2015, 6:40 pm)Malarkey wrote I it was haha, in all honesty I dont have Cluedo, merely used it for a laughable effect, clearly works doesnt it.

Took you a while to reply to that...  Tongue How's the game of Cluedo coming along... Oh balls.  Big Grin
Andreos1   09 Apr 2015, 6:43 pm
(09 Apr 2015, 6:40 pm)Malarkey wrote I it was haha, in all honesty I dont have Cluedo, merely used it for a laughable effect, clearly works doesnt it.

Here's everyone thinking you had got lucky!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
omnicity4659   09 Apr 2015, 6:46 pm
Shit.
Left my Teen Card, money and keys in my coat pocket which is in respite's car.

Also the fucking Samsung camera is corrupting my photos including a Stagecoach Olympian.

... A 'Day in the Life' article needs to be published about me titled "Corrupted, Delayed and Broken".
Malarkey   09 Apr 2015, 6:48 pm
(09 Apr 2015, 6:43 pm)Andreos1 wrote Here's everyone thinking you had got lucky!
Would of had I not got the sack.
MurdnunoC   09 Apr 2015, 7:43 pm
Buses, Zen and the Art of Cluedo: The Adam Malarkey Story!

On sale now!
Malarkey   09 Apr 2015, 7:49 pm
(09 Apr 2015, 7:43 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Buses, Zen and the Art of Cluedo: The Adam Malarkey Story!

On sale now!

Im so looking forward to the grief I am likely to receive at MetroCentre Rally for the Cluedo comment, and any other comments that I have made which have been quite funny, ohh and in depth chat on how I come up with my Malarkey Marathons as you guys like to call them.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Andreos1   09 Apr 2015, 7:58 pm
(09 Apr 2015, 6:48 pm)Malarkey wrote Would of had I not got the sack.

Now if I was Fozz - there would be some innuendo in my reply...

Diamond One   09 Apr 2015, 10:43 pm
phone is keep buzzing when i am shattered its been buzzing this past 5 mins flickr notifications
Pages (100)    115 16 17100