Menu

LeeCalder   27 Jan 2015, 8:31 pm
Hi,

I thought it would be a great idea for us to share where we get our best photos, personally I feel I get mine just on the curve of Park Lane Interchange which is where a lot of my recent photos have been from.
Adrian   27 Jan 2015, 8:37 pm
There's a few nice spots that I like, but they tend to need the sun out during Summer for them to work. There's near the Blue Bell in Washington, the railway bridge under St Peter's Metro station, there's a spot near Heworth/Leam Lane, and I quite like Sandyford road too. Houghton town centre gives quite a backdrop. Especially in the summer.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
LeeCalder   27 Jan 2015, 8:39 pm
Yeah, someone else I spoke to said Heworth is a great place but the Nexus staff tell you where to go if you're in the bus station
Adrian   27 Jan 2015, 8:42 pm
(27 Jan 2015, 8:39 pm)leestransportphotos wrote Yeah, someone else I spoke to said Heworth is a great place but the Nexus staff tell you where to go if you're in the bus station

Aye, but Heworth is quite a big place? I've said it before, but I reckon people need to expect a bit of grief for trying to take photos in Bus Stations. Having said that, I've not had any bother in Heworth for a long time. 

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
LeeCalder   27 Jan 2015, 8:46 pm
Yeah. Davie got told to move by some bouncer style people a few weeks ago
beefcake   27 Jan 2015, 11:40 pm
If you ever decide to photograph in Hartlepool, the best spot would be in the town centre near to the York Road/Victoria Road junction as all services pass this point. After that, the marina isn't too bad, and you only lose out on the 1, 6 and 58
LeeCalder   28 Jan 2015, 7:44 am
Thanks