You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Posted by: Dan
News/Pictures/Discussion regarding Snaiths to be posted here.

[Don't think there will be much as they only have one service that operates at present - 808]
News/Pictures/Discussion regarding Phoenix Coaches to be posted here.

Aha! News already.

On 26th December 2012, Phoenix Coaches will operate service 53A for [from what I can make out] one day only. It is a service between North Shields and Cramlington and goes via the world.

http://www.nexus.org.uk/sites/nexus.org....261212.pdf

Soo, if any of you are hardcore bus enthusiasts like me who have nothing to do on Boxing Day, you've got yourself something planned now! Big Grin
News/Pictures/Discussion regarding Glen Valley Travel to be posted here.

[Don't think there will be much as they only have one service that operates at present - 710]
News/Pictures/Discussion regarding Eurocars to be posted here.

[Don't think there will be much as they only have two services that operates at present - TB 503/TB 504]
News/Pictures/Discussion regarding Compass Community Transport to be posted here.
News/Pictures/Discussion regarding Anthony Kane Taxis to be posted here.

[Don't think there will be much as they only have one service that operates at present - TB 529]
Can I ask that a captcha is put in place on the register page? Lately, we've had a lot of spam accounts on the forums and I think I can speak on behalf of the full community and say it's becoming increasingly annoying.

If one already is in place, does anyone know any other methods on keeping these bots out?
Do you have an interest in planes? I must admit that it isn't one of my most favoured forms of transport [I'm more of a buses/trains/trucks guy myself], but I know @emdjt42 on Flickr quite likes all forms of public transport, and he's seemingly never away from Newcastle Airport!
For his collection of aircraft photos on Flickr, check out the link below:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/emdjt42/col...065073272/
A Go North East "Street Shuttle" MPD was working the Deptford service 700 today - it had a paper sign destination too...
Unfortunately didn't get a picture as I was going to school and was with friends. Anyone else manage?

Welcome, Guest

You have to register before you can post on our site.

Statistics

users 933
Latest member: Toon2024
 topics 2680
 posts 264128

Latest Threads

Stagecoach North East Lat...

Last Post: OrangeArrow49 38 minutes ago

Bus incidents

Last Post: Storx 9 hours ago

September 2024 Changes

Last Post: Storx 9 hours ago