You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Marxista Fozzski
RE: Anything and Everything
(22 May 2015, 5:15 pm)Jimmi wrote Yeah I can look nervous and shifty at times.
That is probably why Security single you out...It is a pain in the arse I know and you probably cannot help it, security will pick you out and watch you if you so much as fart in there clean air
(21 May 2015, 5:01 pm)MrFozz wrote What do you mean thankfully...Kiosk are the best ones to work with...I should know, I did it 4 years

I used to have one of the best bosses ever there, Dave Moses...

I am actually thinking about going back in August, as it may help my confidence grow from the shitty situation I find myself in at the moment Big Grin will just wait and see...

Will you be working the SoL for the concert(s)
They are horrid to work in though Fozz, obviously we share different opinions on the Kiosks.

I dont think I will be working the Foo Fighters on Monday, but if I do then it will very last minute on Monday when they decide they need someone.
(22 May 2015, 5:18 pm)MrFozz wrote That is probably why Security single you out...It is a pain in the arse I know and you probably cannot help it, security will pick you out and watch you if you so much as fart in there clean air
I am always getting people looking at me funny as if I am not all there even though that's the case. Sometimes people pick up on the nervousness such as that guy on my previous trip to Guisborough. It is annoying but I try and deal with it the best I can.

Thankfully I had no bother whilst I was in Guisborough today... Until the smelly guy got on the 81 that is.
Marxista Fozzski
(22 May 2015, 5:23 pm)Malarkey wrote They are horrid to work in though Fozz, obviously we share different opinions on the Kiosks.

I dont think I will be working the Foo Fighters on Monday, but if I do then it will very last minute on Monday when they decide they need someone.

I loved it, I worked on the Away End from 07-10 and loved it, being the sociable and friendly dude I am I loved meeting fans of other clubs, after from Middlesbrough, Manchester United and Tottenham, most were good, dare I say it, even Newcastle fans were canny and among the best deal with on a personal level and in my own opinion...

Only problem with the kiosks is if your rushed off your feet it is hard to maintain quick service for punters.
Marxista Fozzski
(22 May 2015, 5:25 pm)Jimmi wrote I am always getting people looking at me funny as if I am not all there even though that's the case. Sometimes people pick up on the nervousness such as that guy on my previous trip to Guisborough. It is annoying but I try and deal with it the best I can.

Thankfully I had no bother whilst I was in Guisborough today... Until the smelly guy got on the 81 that is.

Jog my memory mate, what happened in Guissy mate???

Do you struggle in places where your an outsider?

No offence, but my impression of you is you are very shy, won't say boo to a goose so to speak and happy keeping yourself to yourself, least you can't really get in/cause trouble with that frame of mind Smile
(22 May 2015, 5:37 pm)MrFozz wrote Jog my memory mate, what happened in Guissy mate???

Do you struggle in places where your an outsider?

No offence, but my impression of you is you are very shy, won't say boo to a goose so to speak and happy keeping yourself to yourself, least you can't really get in/cause trouble with that frame of mind Smile

Was taking photos in Guisborough and some guy came up to me asking questions and he didn't have a friendly looking face so this worried me slightly then started asking why I was so nervous and couldn't come with any answers then he walked away.

I would actually like to talk to people but I often struggle, one big issue I have is I simply can't go over and talk to someone no matter how well I know them, even when I have spotted members of this forum on my travels I struggle to go over and even say hi. Not as bad if someone goes over and talks to me so long as they don't look like they are going to batter the life out of me.
Marxista Fozzski
(22 May 2015, 6:07 pm)Jimmi wrote Was taking photos in Guisborough and some guy came up to me asking questions and he didn't have a friendly looking face so this worried me slightly then started asking why I was so nervous and couldn't come with any answers then he walked away.

I would actually like to talk to people but I often struggle, one big issue I have is I simply can't go over and talk to someone no matter how well I know them, even when I have spotted members of this forum on my travels I struggle to go over and even say hi. Not as bad if someone goes over and talks to me so long as they don't look like they are going to batter the life out of me.

I can certainly relate to that feeling...

I would be a little nervous if someone random mush on the street approached me when I would not expect it...

I will make sure to try engage you in conversation with you if I ever happen to bump into you
(16 May 2015, 9:20 pm)Malarkey wrote After 4 and a Half Years, I returned to working at the Stadium of Light for the last game of the season against Leicester City, after agreeing to do the Shift yesterday morning at Solutions Recruitment in Newcastle, I arrived not knowing where I would be allocated to within the Ground, thankfully I didnt end up on the Kiosks on the Concourse of the Stadium, I was instead thrown in at the "Deep End" in front of 400 Guests in the Jim Montgomery Suite, in which I was in charge of getting Beverages for 16 People across 4 Tables from Various Local Companies and SAFC Club Sponsers.

Was treated to watching a Pre-Match Photograph Session whilst not liaising with my Customers, this was done by Jack Rodwell and Wes Brown, After the Match Jermain Defoe came in and said a few words, thanking us for our support over the course of the season, and for welcoming him to into such a special club and summarised how it felt scoring against Newcastle in the Derby, it was great to see a player come out and say what he said as I doubt many others would follow suit, he also all but confirmed that he would be staying at SAFC if we remain in the Premier League, this lead to quite a few Defoe Chants, Kevin Ball then came on Stage and again thanked us for our support and heaped praise on Defoe for what he did.

All in all a very enjoyable and quite tiring 8 Hour Shift (11am to 7pm), baring in mind I was still recovering from a 6 Hour Shift at Durham Cricket Ground for the T20s on Friday Night, Positive thing was at the end when came to sign out and got my thing all the staff thanked me for my help, as apparently "Agency Staff" or either Lazy or are Lack Experience and Confidence, which is why the Duty Manager asked for my Contact Details so I can go back their for the 2015/16 Season in August.

How did you not know which area? It's seperate company who run catering within the Stadium of Light. Executive Catering (Hospitality areas) is done by the club's in house operation, Eighteen79 Events (who do other things like Glass Centre, Newcastle Pride) whereas Public Catering (Kiosks) is an external company Centerplate UK (formerly the Lindley Group. Centerplate UK also did last years airshow full catering snd also runs catering at the Sage). 
(22 May 2015, 5:25 pm)Jimmi wrote I am always getting people looking at me funny as if I am not all there even though that's the case. Sometimes people pick up on the nervousness such as that guy on my previous trip to Guisborough. It is annoying but I try and deal with it the best I can.

I was walking through Ashington yesterday and here was people looking at me funny. No camera or anything, I for some reason don't get the looks if I wear my green waterproof coat.
Marxista Fozzski
Anything and Everything
See the Irish voted for same-sex marriage in the referendum the other day...

The first country in the world to do so by a popular vote...
(24 May 2015, 10:34 am)MrFozz wrote See the Irish voted for same-sex marriage in the referendum the other day...

The first country in the world to do so by a popular vote...
Good, nothing wrong with same sex-marriage, i don't see why people have problems with it, its 2015....
Not saying you do Fozz, just an general observation.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Had to be the "organist" at Church again this morning, enabling me to drop the sickest mixtapes of 2015. That swifty changeover of music during communion surely deserves me a set at Digi on a Saturday night Wink

Also, there's a sign at the back saying no-one's allowed upstairs, where the organ is, for "safety reasons". I therefore suspect I will be in charge of music for a while.
(24 May 2015, 5:48 pm)Adam wrote Had to be the "organist" at Church again this morning, enabling me to drop the sickest mixtapes of 2015. That swifty changeover of music during communion surely deserves me a set at Digi on a Saturday night Wink

Care to upload the latest bro-step remix of 'All things Bright and Beautiful' to YouTube?
(24 May 2015, 5:51 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Care to upload the latest bro-step remix of 'All things Bright and Beautiful' to YouTube?

we'll see. Perhaps next week Wink
(26 May 2015, 2:35 pm)Michael wrote Please!

haha 

On the website this is the cheapest one at £34,991 - http://www.stratstone.com/search/Vehicle...upe-W7SKM/
I wish I had that sort of money, although if I did I still wouldn't be buying you owt

I could maybe afford a toy of this car if that's any consultation
(26 May 2015, 2:42 pm)Jimmi wrote I wish I had that sort of money, although if I did I still wouldn't be buying you owt

I could maybe afford a toy of this car if that's any consultation

Would love a Aston Martin, but they're pricey and i'll have to be patient haha 

Or a Jag.......... Tongue 
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(27 May 2015, 4:15 pm)Michael wrote Lamborghini gears up to launch a sporty 4x4: 'Super athlete' Urus will have 600 horsepower and a lightweight shell.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...shell.html

I have to say... i really like it but would you take your Lamborghini off-road?

It will be like many of these people see driving around in Range Rovers where the closet they get to going off road is occasionally their drive may have leaves on it.

Are you wanting us to buy you one of these too?
(27 May 2015, 4:21 pm)Jimmi wrote It will be like many of these people see driving around in Range Rovers where the closet they get to going off road is occasionally their drive may have leaves on it.

Are you wanting us to buy you one of these too?

It will, if i ever got one, it would never be on a field or rocky area...

I'm gonna say "No" Jimmy, its nice but rather have the Sesto Elemento model or the Veneno Roadster. Tongue 
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Random question......

Whats your favorite animal?

Mines the........ Komodo Dragon... reason why.... its epic
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
Anything and Everything
Saw this in the shop today

[Image: 16d91b8905bb4b058e28f6a21ba45280.jpg]

Camels Balls sweets, the illustration on the box shows a camel with it's knackers hanging...

Close to the mark I reckon, but quite funny at the same time, as I always say, I am very easily amused Big Grin
(28 May 2015, 5:29 pm)MrFozz wrote Saw this in the shop today

[Image: 16d91b8905bb4b058e28f6a21ba45280.jpg]

Camels Balls sweets, the illustration on the box shows a camel with it's knackers hanging...

Close to the mark I reckon, but quite funny at the same time, as I always say, I am very easily amused Big Grin
Had them before they are really nice.
Against the Anti-Lee Club.