Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat Non-Bus Related Days Out!

Non-Bus Related Days Out!

Non-Bus Related Days Out!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (7) Previous 14 5 6 7 Next
BusLoverMum

24 Jan 2016, 7:31 pm #81
(24 Jan 2016, 6:19 pm)Jimmi Most of this should probably be in the annoying thread but here's a bit of a review from my weekend away in Manchester. If you're my friend on Facebook, you've probably already seen all this.

The reason I was down there was to see The Libertines at Manchester Arena, pretty good gig and it was also quite fun seeing people who can't handle their drinks being carried out by the security staff.

Quite enjoyed the trip although the joy went away when it was time to head home, no it wasn't a case of me not wanting to leave, it was the crap experience of heading home, first of all as is always the way for whatever reason the driver of the National Express coach got off and hung around inside the coach station for 10 minutes, don't know about you but I'd be a bit worried if I had luggage in the storage space under the coach with it being open and unattended for that whole time. Anyway we all moved forward when it arrived then we all moved forward again when the driver returned, I was with my sister who got through the doors as we were some of the first passengers to be waiting for it, so she was showing the driver the ticket conformation, I however was stuck inside the coach station as some woman with hair like Sideshow Bob from the Simpsons decided she wanted to be first on the coach, even though the coach driver told her to move so I could get through and she still didn't flaming move so in the end I ended up having to shove my way through nearly smashing the automatic doors with my bags. On the coach I decided to listen to my iPod, unfortunately the driver on the coach also wanted to listen to some music, so he put Radio 2 on so all the passengers got 'treated' to that, didn't spend all that money on an iPod just to have to turn it off because Tom Jones is pumping out of a speaker above my head! So I didn't enjoy my cramped, cold (as the flaming roof hatch was open) and painfully long journey. Then the fun kept on coming after I got off the coach in Middlesbrough, went to Tesco Express before catching the train home and four women including a member of staff kept stopping in the flaming way, first preventing us from getting out of the drinks aisle and then they stood in the doorway just as the whole of flaming Middlesbrough decided to go into this Tesco Express, even though the doorway was wide enough for three people to get through I had to bloody stand there like a flaming melon whilst about six people entered the shop, not as if I had all day whilst you had you're having a chit chat, made some people wait to enter as if I'd have been there any longer I'd have missed the train and at the rate things were going the next one two hours later. Fortunately the staff on my Northern Rail service home cheered me up as the conductor was friendly and provided us with some amusing announcements.

Thanks for reading, I got a few bus photos whilst I was in Manchester, no idea when the photos will be uploaded on my Flickr. Ripon and Harrogate tomorrow.

I feel your pain. I can tolerate R2 on weekday mornings and evenings (Jeremy Vine and Steve bloody Wright drive me nuts, though) but it's dire old lady stuff on a Sunday. I don't mind a bit of Tom Jones, mind Big Grin
BusLoverMum
24 Jan 2016, 7:31 pm #81

(24 Jan 2016, 6:19 pm)Jimmi Most of this should probably be in the annoying thread but here's a bit of a review from my weekend away in Manchester. If you're my friend on Facebook, you've probably already seen all this.

The reason I was down there was to see The Libertines at Manchester Arena, pretty good gig and it was also quite fun seeing people who can't handle their drinks being carried out by the security staff.

Quite enjoyed the trip although the joy went away when it was time to head home, no it wasn't a case of me not wanting to leave, it was the crap experience of heading home, first of all as is always the way for whatever reason the driver of the National Express coach got off and hung around inside the coach station for 10 minutes, don't know about you but I'd be a bit worried if I had luggage in the storage space under the coach with it being open and unattended for that whole time. Anyway we all moved forward when it arrived then we all moved forward again when the driver returned, I was with my sister who got through the doors as we were some of the first passengers to be waiting for it, so she was showing the driver the ticket conformation, I however was stuck inside the coach station as some woman with hair like Sideshow Bob from the Simpsons decided she wanted to be first on the coach, even though the coach driver told her to move so I could get through and she still didn't flaming move so in the end I ended up having to shove my way through nearly smashing the automatic doors with my bags. On the coach I decided to listen to my iPod, unfortunately the driver on the coach also wanted to listen to some music, so he put Radio 2 on so all the passengers got 'treated' to that, didn't spend all that money on an iPod just to have to turn it off because Tom Jones is pumping out of a speaker above my head! So I didn't enjoy my cramped, cold (as the flaming roof hatch was open) and painfully long journey. Then the fun kept on coming after I got off the coach in Middlesbrough, went to Tesco Express before catching the train home and four women including a member of staff kept stopping in the flaming way, first preventing us from getting out of the drinks aisle and then they stood in the doorway just as the whole of flaming Middlesbrough decided to go into this Tesco Express, even though the doorway was wide enough for three people to get through I had to bloody stand there like a flaming melon whilst about six people entered the shop, not as if I had all day whilst you had you're having a chit chat, made some people wait to enter as if I'd have been there any longer I'd have missed the train and at the rate things were going the next one two hours later. Fortunately the staff on my Northern Rail service home cheered me up as the conductor was friendly and provided us with some amusing announcements.

Thanks for reading, I got a few bus photos whilst I was in Manchester, no idea when the photos will be uploaded on my Flickr. Ripon and Harrogate tomorrow.

I feel your pain. I can tolerate R2 on weekday mornings and evenings (Jeremy Vine and Steve bloody Wright drive me nuts, though) but it's dire old lady stuff on a Sunday. I don't mind a bit of Tom Jones, mind Big Grin

Jimmi

24 Jan 2016, 7:59 pm #82
(24 Jan 2016, 7:31 pm)BusLoverMum I feel your pain. I can tolerate R2 on weekday mornings and evenings (Jeremy Vine and Steve bloody Wright drive me nuts, though) but it's dire old lady stuff on a Sunday. I don't mind a bit of Tom Jones, mind Big Grin

Was pretty dire, most of the songs were pretty dreary and so was the chat between songs. Had two hours of this torture, somehow it made the journey even more boring. Can't say I'll be listening through choice at any point based on my experiences today.
Jimmi
24 Jan 2016, 7:59 pm #82

(24 Jan 2016, 7:31 pm)BusLoverMum I feel your pain. I can tolerate R2 on weekday mornings and evenings (Jeremy Vine and Steve bloody Wright drive me nuts, though) but it's dire old lady stuff on a Sunday. I don't mind a bit of Tom Jones, mind Big Grin

Was pretty dire, most of the songs were pretty dreary and so was the chat between songs. Had two hours of this torture, somehow it made the journey even more boring. Can't say I'll be listening through choice at any point based on my experiences today.

Jimmi

24 Jan 2016, 8:10 pm #83
(24 Jan 2016, 7:20 pm)DanPicken Thought not.

EDIT: Searched Jimmi and found you.

Decided to make Jimmi the nickname to make it easier for people to find me, that and I feared if I didn't people would just think "who the hell is this random?"

Looking to add some more people, possibly sometime this week.
Jimmi
24 Jan 2016, 8:10 pm #83

(24 Jan 2016, 7:20 pm)DanPicken Thought not.

EDIT: Searched Jimmi and found you.

Decided to make Jimmi the nickname to make it easier for people to find me, that and I feared if I didn't people would just think "who the hell is this random?"

Looking to add some more people, possibly sometime this week.

BusLoverMum

24 Jan 2016, 10:44 pm #84
(24 Jan 2016, 7:59 pm)Jimmi Was pretty dire, most of the songs were pretty dreary and so was the chat between songs. Had two hours of this torture, somehow it made the journey even more boring. Can't say I'll be listening through choice at any point based on my experiences today.

We only listen to it in the car, though often just play MP3s, instead. Usually have 6 music on, in the house. DH put R2 back on, on a Saturday, when I'm out, as some of the stuff on 6 is a bit niche on a Saturday and he quite likes listening to the old charts and Dermot O'Really (Big'un's name for him!).
BusLoverMum
24 Jan 2016, 10:44 pm #84

(24 Jan 2016, 7:59 pm)Jimmi Was pretty dire, most of the songs were pretty dreary and so was the chat between songs. Had two hours of this torture, somehow it made the journey even more boring. Can't say I'll be listening through choice at any point based on my experiences today.

We only listen to it in the car, though often just play MP3s, instead. Usually have 6 music on, in the house. DH put R2 back on, on a Saturday, when I'm out, as some of the stuff on 6 is a bit niche on a Saturday and he quite likes listening to the old charts and Dermot O'Really (Big'un's name for him!).

citaro5284

10 Feb 2016, 7:23 pm #85
I have never been on a Pendolino, so since I am off work this week, I thought I would see what the prices were and if not too bad I would have a go.  I managed to get a First Class single from Euston to Carlisle for £52.

I decided to go from Newcastle to London via ECML, then from London to Carlisle on the WCML and then back to from Newcastle using the Tyne Valley.

I caught VTEC down to Kings Cross with 82224 on the front with 91111 providing the power at the back.  Train was busy but got a double seat to myself all the way down - result.

Had a bit of a play on the Underground for an hour or so - I do love the Victoria 2009 stock trains, the acceleration they have and the speed they come into the stations, makes our Metro system look so old and dated with the rolling stock we have up here and also had a play on the S Stock of the Circle Line.

I got to Euston in time to catch my booked train - the 1130 11 coach Pendolino service to Carlisle, and I have to say I was well impressed.  The speed they go round the curves and then when you feel the train tilt, I have to say I am hooked.  Unsure what the seats are like in standard class, but I found them pretty comfy in First, bearing in mind I was sitting for just over 3 hours. The food was spot on as well and I could not fault the 2 sets of on board crew.  We left Euston at 1130 and we called at Warrington Bank Quay (1314), Wigan North Western (1325), Preston (1338), Lancaster (1354), Oxenholme Lake District (1408), Penrith North Lakes (1433) and then into Carlisle for 1449, arriving 3 minutes late at 1452.

The wifi worked perfectly throughout the journey as well.

We had a crew change at Preston and what I did notice was that the Train Guard up to Preston did all the announcements herself, yet when we left Preston the announcements were automated - clearly the second train guard was not keen on speaking.

Then.....as we pulled into Carlisle I noticed a Northern Rail train standing in on Platform 5 and it was mine, the 1528 to Middlesboro - its was 142018. Now coming off a Pendolino onto a 142 all I can say is lets just gloss over this part of my day and I arrived back into Newcastle around 1650.

Luckily for me, I decided to go down the ECML and up the WCML rather than the other way as with the gas leak in Durham and the trains getting delayed, I think I would have still being travelling yet!!

I found it quite funny that 390153 is named Mission Accomplished as I had a mission today and I did accomplish it.

Have to say had a good day out and I enjoyed it, and I do think I will do it again, but maybe all the way to Glasgow when the line reopens north of Carlisle.

A couple of pics of 91111 and 390153 below.
Attached Files
.jpg
WP_20160210_005.jpg
Size 401.36 KB / Downloads 16
.jpg
WP_20160210_047.jpg
Size 376.12 KB / Downloads 13
.jpg
WP_20160210_049.jpg
Size 226.87 KB / Downloads 18
citaro5284
10 Feb 2016, 7:23 pm #85

I have never been on a Pendolino, so since I am off work this week, I thought I would see what the prices were and if not too bad I would have a go.  I managed to get a First Class single from Euston to Carlisle for £52.

I decided to go from Newcastle to London via ECML, then from London to Carlisle on the WCML and then back to from Newcastle using the Tyne Valley.

I caught VTEC down to Kings Cross with 82224 on the front with 91111 providing the power at the back.  Train was busy but got a double seat to myself all the way down - result.

Had a bit of a play on the Underground for an hour or so - I do love the Victoria 2009 stock trains, the acceleration they have and the speed they come into the stations, makes our Metro system look so old and dated with the rolling stock we have up here and also had a play on the S Stock of the Circle Line.

I got to Euston in time to catch my booked train - the 1130 11 coach Pendolino service to Carlisle, and I have to say I was well impressed.  The speed they go round the curves and then when you feel the train tilt, I have to say I am hooked.  Unsure what the seats are like in standard class, but I found them pretty comfy in First, bearing in mind I was sitting for just over 3 hours. The food was spot on as well and I could not fault the 2 sets of on board crew.  We left Euston at 1130 and we called at Warrington Bank Quay (1314), Wigan North Western (1325), Preston (1338), Lancaster (1354), Oxenholme Lake District (1408), Penrith North Lakes (1433) and then into Carlisle for 1449, arriving 3 minutes late at 1452.

The wifi worked perfectly throughout the journey as well.

We had a crew change at Preston and what I did notice was that the Train Guard up to Preston did all the announcements herself, yet when we left Preston the announcements were automated - clearly the second train guard was not keen on speaking.

Then.....as we pulled into Carlisle I noticed a Northern Rail train standing in on Platform 5 and it was mine, the 1528 to Middlesboro - its was 142018. Now coming off a Pendolino onto a 142 all I can say is lets just gloss over this part of my day and I arrived back into Newcastle around 1650.

Luckily for me, I decided to go down the ECML and up the WCML rather than the other way as with the gas leak in Durham and the trains getting delayed, I think I would have still being travelling yet!!

I found it quite funny that 390153 is named Mission Accomplished as I had a mission today and I did accomplish it.

Have to say had a good day out and I enjoyed it, and I do think I will do it again, but maybe all the way to Glasgow when the line reopens north of Carlisle.

A couple of pics of 91111 and 390153 below.

Attached Files
.jpg
WP_20160210_005.jpg
Size 401.36 KB / Downloads 16
.jpg
WP_20160210_047.jpg
Size 376.12 KB / Downloads 13
.jpg
WP_20160210_049.jpg
Size 226.87 KB / Downloads 18

LeeCalder

24 Feb 2016, 5:38 pm #86
This coming Saturday, I will be travelling down to Halifax by train to watch Gateshead take on FC Halifax Town in the Quarter Finals of the FA Trophy.

I have free Northern travel, so I made it my aim to travel only by Northern. However I have two options....

Option 1;

0630 Newcastle to Carlisle 0807
0856 Carlisle to Appleby 0956 (Direct Rail Replacement)
1006 Appleby to Leeds 1207
1220 Leeds to Halifax 1255

or

Option 2;

1006 Appleby to Keighley 1134
JOURNEY BREAK / OPPORTUNITY FOR TRANSDEV PHOTOS
1301 Keighley to Leeds 1329
1351 Leeds to Halifax 1426

My return journey is as follows...

1706 Halifax to Bradford Interchange 1720
WALK TO BRADFORD FORSTER SQUARE
1743 Bradford Forster Square to Shipley 1750
1803 Shipley to Appleby 1953
2003 Appleby to Carlisle 2103
2128 Carlisle to Newcastle 2305

I'm edging towards Journey Option 2, to give me an opportunity to relax, however, it will be cutting it fine to make it to The Shay in time for kick off. It will be a long day, but I'm used to them by now having visited Cambridge and Milton Keynes last week.
LeeCalder
24 Feb 2016, 5:38 pm #86

This coming Saturday, I will be travelling down to Halifax by train to watch Gateshead take on FC Halifax Town in the Quarter Finals of the FA Trophy.

I have free Northern travel, so I made it my aim to travel only by Northern. However I have two options....

Option 1;

or

Option 2;

I'm edging towards Journey Option 2, to give me an opportunity to relax, however, it will be cutting it fine to make it to The Shay in time for kick off. It will be a long day, but I'm used to them by now having visited Cambridge and Milton Keynes last week.

DanPicken

Banned

24 Feb 2016, 6:05 pm #87
(24 Feb 2016, 5:38 pm)LeeCalder This coming Saturday, I will be travelling down to Halifax by train to watch Gateshead take on FC Halifax Town in the Quarter Finals of the FA Trophy.

Option 1;

or

Option 2;

Option 2.
DanPicken
24 Feb 2016, 6:05 pm #87

(24 Feb 2016, 5:38 pm)LeeCalder This coming Saturday, I will be travelling down to Halifax by train to watch Gateshead take on FC Halifax Town in the Quarter Finals of the FA Trophy.

Option 1;

or

Option 2;

Option 2.

25 Feb 2016, 12:09 am #88
You have free Northern travel after you called them shite, and you're going long distance on their trains...

You bloody mental?
omnicity4659
25 Feb 2016, 12:09 am #88

You have free Northern travel after you called them shite, and you're going long distance on their trains...

You bloody mental?

Adrian

25 Feb 2016, 6:52 am #89
(25 Feb 2016, 12:09 am)GX03 SVC You have free Northern travel after you called them shite, and you're going long distance on their trains...

You bloody mental?
I'd do the same to be fair. You've less to grumble about when it's costing you nothing...

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
25 Feb 2016, 6:52 am #89

(25 Feb 2016, 12:09 am)GX03 SVC You have free Northern travel after you called them shite, and you're going long distance on their trains...

You bloody mental?
I'd do the same to be fair. You've less to grumble about when it's costing you nothing...

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

LeeCalder

25 Feb 2016, 9:02 am #90
(25 Feb 2016, 12:09 am)GX03 SVC You have free Northern travel after you called them shite, and you're going long distance on their trains...

You bloody mental?

That was a single day ticket voucher, I have free Northern Rail travel...
LeeCalder
25 Feb 2016, 9:02 am #90

(25 Feb 2016, 12:09 am)GX03 SVC You have free Northern travel after you called them shite, and you're going long distance on their trains...

You bloody mental?

That was a single day ticket voucher, I have free Northern Rail travel...

25 Feb 2016, 9:24 am #91
(25 Feb 2016, 9:02 am)LeeCalder That was a single day ticket voucher, I have free Northern Rail travel...

I had free Arriva vouchers, I didn't go primarily on Arriva buses on those outings...
omnicity4659
25 Feb 2016, 9:24 am #91

(25 Feb 2016, 9:02 am)LeeCalder That was a single day ticket voucher, I have free Northern Rail travel...

I had free Arriva vouchers, I didn't go primarily on Arriva buses on those outings...

LeeCalder

25 Feb 2016, 11:51 am #92
(25 Feb 2016, 6:52 am)Adrian I'd do the same to be fair. You've less to grumble about when it's costing you nothing...

(25 Feb 2016, 9:24 am)GX03 SVC I had free Arriva vouchers, I didn't go primarily on Arriva buses on those outings...

That's great, however, I'm going to make the most of it, and I'm trying to do it on a budget, considering I've forked out nearly £200 this month on petrol money for trips away.
LeeCalder
25 Feb 2016, 11:51 am #92

(25 Feb 2016, 6:52 am)Adrian I'd do the same to be fair. You've less to grumble about when it's costing you nothing...

(25 Feb 2016, 9:24 am)GX03 SVC I had free Arriva vouchers, I didn't go primarily on Arriva buses on those outings...

That's great, however, I'm going to make the most of it, and I'm trying to do it on a budget, considering I've forked out nearly £200 this month on petrol money for trips away.

Andreos1

05 Mar 2016, 2:27 pm #93
I have recently spent some time in Manchester, attending meetings for the majoriry of the time there.

Ignoring the bus network, which is standard city centre stuff (the only things that jumped out were vehicles taking part in what looked like a Sapphire upgrade and Go Goodwins Excel in an all over wrap.

I did manage to blag some time on the tram network. Points of interest was having a look at the Victoria conversion/upgrade and also the old East Lancs Railway up to Bury from Victoria.
I have done the preserved section many moons ago (about 20 years ago), so it was nice to see the other section.

Just like the metro, a lot of the non-city stuff uses reclaimed lines. The Bury line being 3rd line supplied originally.
Unlike the metro, TfGM have sourced new stock (I think this is the 2nd or 3rd lot).
However, Bury Interchange hasn't had the money spent on it compared to the Nexus interchanges at the likes of Gateshead.
I was surprised to see it looking just as it did the last time I was there.

Whilst in Bury, I had a look at the fleet of Rosso - part of Rossendale Council. They hsd some decent looking, but standard vehicles.
I noted first operated bendy Merc's into Manchester from Bury too.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
05 Mar 2016, 2:27 pm #93

I have recently spent some time in Manchester, attending meetings for the majoriry of the time there.

Ignoring the bus network, which is standard city centre stuff (the only things that jumped out were vehicles taking part in what looked like a Sapphire upgrade and Go Goodwins Excel in an all over wrap.

I did manage to blag some time on the tram network. Points of interest was having a look at the Victoria conversion/upgrade and also the old East Lancs Railway up to Bury from Victoria.
I have done the preserved section many moons ago (about 20 years ago), so it was nice to see the other section.

Just like the metro, a lot of the non-city stuff uses reclaimed lines. The Bury line being 3rd line supplied originally.
Unlike the metro, TfGM have sourced new stock (I think this is the 2nd or 3rd lot).
However, Bury Interchange hasn't had the money spent on it compared to the Nexus interchanges at the likes of Gateshead.
I was surprised to see it looking just as it did the last time I was there.

Whilst in Bury, I had a look at the fleet of Rosso - part of Rossendale Council. They hsd some decent looking, but standard vehicles.
I noted first operated bendy Merc's into Manchester from Bury too.

citaro5284

16 Mar 2016, 10:54 pm #94
I have a week off work so fancied a little train outing today:

0622 - Newcastle to Edinburgh (arriving 0807) - VTEC HST (1S01)
1051 - Edinburgh to Crewe (arriving 1357) - VTWC 11 Coach Pendolino (9M54)
1422 - Crewe to London Euston (arriving 1559) - VTWC 9 Coach Pendolino (1A40)
1625 - St Pancras to Ebbsfleet International (arriving 1642) - Southeastern High Speed Javelin (1F46)
1648 - Ebbsfleet International to St Pancras (arriving 1710) - Southeastern High Speed Javelin (1F49)
1819 - London Kings Cross to Newcastle (arriving 2127) - VTEC Class 91 (1N29)

First time I have been on a Javelin, aye.....they go rather fast Tongue
Edited 16 Mar 2016, 10:55 pm by citaro5284.
citaro5284
16 Mar 2016, 10:54 pm #94

I have a week off work so fancied a little train outing today:

0622 - Newcastle to Edinburgh (arriving 0807) - VTEC HST (1S01)
1051 - Edinburgh to Crewe (arriving 1357) - VTWC 11 Coach Pendolino (9M54)
1422 - Crewe to London Euston (arriving 1559) - VTWC 9 Coach Pendolino (1A40)
1625 - St Pancras to Ebbsfleet International (arriving 1642) - Southeastern High Speed Javelin (1F46)
1648 - Ebbsfleet International to St Pancras (arriving 1710) - Southeastern High Speed Javelin (1F49)
1819 - London Kings Cross to Newcastle (arriving 2127) - VTEC Class 91 (1N29)

First time I have been on a Javelin, aye.....they go rather fast Tongue

Jimmi

21 Apr 2016, 12:15 pm #95
Is the Northern service between Middlesbrough and Whitby worth doing? I am thinking of maybe doing it in the summer, possibly when I head to the Scarborough BusFest rally on May 21st although it's likely to be pricy to get a single from Newton Aycliffe so I'm wondering whether it would be worth the money or not.
Jimmi
21 Apr 2016, 12:15 pm #95

Is the Northern service between Middlesbrough and Whitby worth doing? I am thinking of maybe doing it in the summer, possibly when I head to the Scarborough BusFest rally on May 21st although it's likely to be pricy to get a single from Newton Aycliffe so I'm wondering whether it would be worth the money or not.

Andreos1

21 Apr 2016, 12:20 pm #96
(21 Apr 2016, 12:15 pm)Jimmi Is the Northern service between Middlesbrough and Whitby worth doing? I am thinking of maybe doing it in the summer, possibly when I head to the Scarborough BusFest rally on May 21st although it's likely to be pricy to get a single from Newton Aycliffe so I'm wondering whether it would be worth the money or not.

I like it.

It may be worth looking at the Tyne Tees Day Ranger and seeing how that compares to other ticketing options.

Andreos1
21 Apr 2016, 12:20 pm #96

(21 Apr 2016, 12:15 pm)Jimmi Is the Northern service between Middlesbrough and Whitby worth doing? I am thinking of maybe doing it in the summer, possibly when I head to the Scarborough BusFest rally on May 21st although it's likely to be pricy to get a single from Newton Aycliffe so I'm wondering whether it would be worth the money or not.

I like it.

It may be worth looking at the Tyne Tees Day Ranger and seeing how that compares to other ticketing options.

Jimmi

21 Apr 2016, 12:23 pm #97
(21 Apr 2016, 12:20 pm)Andreos1 I like it.

I have a Railcard so that will bump the price down a bit, unsure if I can use my Railcard discount on a Tyne Tees Day Ranger or any tickets like that.
Jimmi
21 Apr 2016, 12:23 pm #97

(21 Apr 2016, 12:20 pm)Andreos1 I like it.

I have a Railcard so that will bump the price down a bit, unsure if I can use my Railcard discount on a Tyne Tees Day Ranger or any tickets like that.

Dan

Site Administrator

21 Apr 2016, 12:39 pm #98
(21 Apr 2016, 12:23 pm)Jimmi I have a Railcard so that will bump the price down a bit, unsure if I can use my Railcard discount on a Tyne Tees Day Ranger or any tickets like that.

It's £14.35 with a railcard as opposed to the normal adult fare of £21.70.
Dan
21 Apr 2016, 12:39 pm #98

(21 Apr 2016, 12:23 pm)Jimmi I have a Railcard so that will bump the price down a bit, unsure if I can use my Railcard discount on a Tyne Tees Day Ranger or any tickets like that.

It's £14.35 with a railcard as opposed to the normal adult fare of £21.70.

Jimmi

21 Apr 2016, 1:55 pm #99
(21 Apr 2016, 12:39 pm)Dan It's £14.35 with a railcard as opposed to the normal adult fare of £21.70.
Is that the price for a Tyne Tees Day ticket?
Jimmi
21 Apr 2016, 1:55 pm #99

(21 Apr 2016, 12:39 pm)Dan It's £14.35 with a railcard as opposed to the normal adult fare of £21.70.
Is that the price for a Tyne Tees Day ticket?

Dan

Site Administrator

21 Apr 2016, 2:16 pm #100
(21 Apr 2016, 1:55 pm)Jimmi Is that the price for a Tyne Tees Day ticket?

Yes:
http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/times_fare...bfea1.aspx
Dan
21 Apr 2016, 2:16 pm #100

(21 Apr 2016, 1:55 pm)Jimmi Is that the price for a Tyne Tees Day ticket?

Yes:
http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/times_fare...bfea1.aspx

Pages (7) Previous 14 5 6 7 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average