Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Stagecoach North East Stagecoach North East: Service Suggestions

Stagecoach North East: Service Suggestions

Stagecoach North East: Service Suggestions

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (52) Previous 116 17 1852 Next
James101

16 May 2016, 10:07 pm #321
https://www.scribblemaps.com/create/#id=Hartlepoolbus&lat=54.704715421172835&lng=-1.221530526519814&z=14&t=custom_style

Been having a think about Hartlepool local routes and how they could better serve the town. For a small town, the town centre is spread out over a large area when it is considered more & more shopping and leisure facilities are moving across the marina. At the same time, there is still development in the centre with the shopping centre, large colleges and One Life Hospital. 

Various areas of the town have had their bus service taken away to focus on key corridors. The issue I've found however, is when your bus only serves either the town or the marina, as you need to visit both on different days. Regardless of this, the busiest part of the marina, Navigation Point, as well as the residential developments have no service at all. 

Thinking outside the box, on a big scale, I believe there's scope to create a small bus station (3 stands) on Navigation Point using the car park of the Sea Cadets unit. I know from experience the car park and the building are leased separately and a bus station would add more value to the development as a whole for Mandale (the owners of the land) than a barely used car-park. This location would also avoid buses having to negotiate the busy car park area further along the road. 

Leading on from the above, I think the following proposals could work, though I'd love your opinions. Important to note, if I've worked this out right, this is done with the same PVR.

Link to colour map of proposals to provide better understanding:
https://www.scribblemaps.com/create/#id=Hartlepoolbus&lat=54.704715421172835&lng=-1.221530526519814&z=14&t=custom_style

Route 1: High Tunstall - Throston Grange - Hartlepool - Seaton Carew - Middlesbrough Every 20 Mins - PVR 8 Red Line
So not off to an exciting start, this is just the current route 1 now running every 20 minutes all the way through to Middlesbrough. If the demand was low for the upped frequency to Boro there could be just 2 per hour all the way but would lead to an 'uneven' timetable when one terminates in Seaton Carew so not ideal. 

Route 2: Seaton Carew - Hartlepool - Marina & Navigation Point Every 20 Mins PVR 2.5 (interworks with route 3 to total PVR 5) Orange Line
This route shares that of route 1 between Seaton and Hartlepool to maintain a 10 minute frequency as per now. Route 2 buses then continue to the Marina and through the Vision Retail Park to Navigation Point. This provides a new link between Seaton and the Marina. 

Route 3: Clavering - Bishop Cuthbert - Duke Street - Town Centre - Marina & Navigation Point Every 20 Mins PVR 2.5 (interworks with route 2) Blue Line
Starts off in Clavering and runs across to Bishop Cuthbert. This seems more sensible than the current situation of having two routes for these locations. Runs into Throston Grange Terminus to provide Throston with a bus to the Marina. Then runs current 3 route to Hart Lane, but then quicker into town via Duke Street and Grange Road to restore a bus service to this area. Runs through the Town Centre to Marina & Navigation point as per route 2. 

Route 4: Fens - Brierton - Rift House - Hartlepool - Marina & Maritime Ave Every 15 Mins PVR 4 Black Line
Runs in a loop from Easkdale Road - St Patricks - Fens - Wynyard Rd Shops to reduce running time and provide more links; not too dissimilar to now. Runs along current 4 route though past Brinkburn College to tap into student market. Runs to Town & Marina but then to Maritime Ave to restore links to this area which is still close to Navigation Point but avoids over bussing that area.  

Route 5: South Fens - Catcote Road - Oxford Road - Hartlepool - Marina & Navigation Point Every 10 Mins PVR 5 Turquoise Line
Think as this route as the southern part of current route 6, though it now goes to South Fens again. Provides frequent buses along this busy corridor but opens up access to Marina which the current 6 does not. 

Route 6: Clavering - Brus - Hartlepool - Marina - Brus - Clavering  Every 10 Mins PVR 5 Green Line
Now this is the norther part of the current 6 but now runs in a terminal loop like the 2005 era route 8. The loop will cover both the Town Centre & Marina unlike the current 6; open to debate about which way round the loop is best. 

Route 7: Headland - Marina - Town Centre - Foggy Furze - Rossmere - Owton Manor Every 10 Mins PVR 6 Purple Line
This is little change to the current route 7, just a change on the Owton Manor end to reflect the other new routes in this area. As one of the few current routes that covers the Town and Marina already; if it ain't broke don't fix it!

I'm aware there some individual roads which would be bus-less if this were a reality. In an ideal world a small operator (Pauls Travel?) could run a secured hourly service: Hartfields Retirement Village - Hospital - Challenor Road - Brougham Terrace - Marina - Town Centre - Tesco - Westbrooke Avenue - Fens - Truro Drive - South Greatham. With a PVR of 2 it could be viably funded as it runs through many wards were councillors could contribute a small amount each from their budgets.  
Edited 16 May 2016, 11:01 pm by James101.
James101
16 May 2016, 10:07 pm #321

Been having a think about Hartlepool local routes and how they could better serve the town. For a small town, the town centre is spread out over a large area when it is considered more & more shopping and leisure facilities are moving across the marina. At the same time, there is still development in the centre with the shopping centre, large colleges and One Life Hospital. 

Various areas of the town have had their bus service taken away to focus on key corridors. The issue I've found however, is when your bus only serves either the town or the marina, as you need to visit both on different days. Regardless of this, the busiest part of the marina, Navigation Point, as well as the residential developments have no service at all. 

Thinking outside the box, on a big scale, I believe there's scope to create a small bus station (3 stands) on Navigation Point using the car park of the Sea Cadets unit. I know from experience the car park and the building are leased separately and a bus station would add more value to the development as a whole for Mandale (the owners of the land) than a barely used car-park. This location would also avoid buses having to negotiate the busy car park area further along the road. 

Leading on from the above, I think the following proposals could work, though I'd love your opinions. Important to note, if I've worked this out right, this is done with the same PVR.

Route 1: High Tunstall - Throston Grange - Hartlepool - Seaton Carew - Middlesbrough Every 20 Mins - PVR 8 Red Line
So not off to an exciting start, this is just the current route 1 now running every 20 minutes all the way through to Middlesbrough. If the demand was low for the upped frequency to Boro there could be just 2 per hour all the way but would lead to an 'uneven' timetable when one terminates in Seaton Carew so not ideal. 

Route 2: Seaton Carew - Hartlepool - Marina & Navigation Point Every 20 Mins PVR 2.5 (interworks with route 3 to total PVR 5) Orange Line
This route shares that of route 1 between Seaton and Hartlepool to maintain a 10 minute frequency as per now. Route 2 buses then continue to the Marina and through the Vision Retail Park to Navigation Point. This provides a new link between Seaton and the Marina. 

Route 3: Clavering - Bishop Cuthbert - Duke Street - Town Centre - Marina & Navigation Point Every 20 Mins PVR 2.5 (interworks with route 2) Blue Line
Starts off in Clavering and runs across to Bishop Cuthbert. This seems more sensible than the current situation of having two routes for these locations. Runs into Throston Grange Terminus to provide Throston with a bus to the Marina. Then runs current 3 route to Hart Lane, but then quicker into town via Duke Street and Grange Road to restore a bus service to this area. Runs through the Town Centre to Marina & Navigation point as per route 2. 

Route 4: Fens - Brierton - Rift House - Hartlepool - Marina & Maritime Ave Every 15 Mins PVR 4 Black Line
Runs in a loop from Easkdale Road - St Patricks - Fens - Wynyard Rd Shops to reduce running time and provide more links; not too dissimilar to now. Runs along current 4 route though past Brinkburn College to tap into student market. Runs to Town & Marina but then to Maritime Ave to restore links to this area which is still close to Navigation Point but avoids over bussing that area.  

Route 5: South Fens - Catcote Road - Oxford Road - Hartlepool - Marina & Navigation Point Every 10 Mins PVR 5 Turquoise Line
Think as this route as the southern part of current route 6, though it now goes to South Fens again. Provides frequent buses along this busy corridor but opens up access to Marina which the current 6 does not. 

Route 6: Clavering - Brus - Hartlepool - Marina - Brus - Clavering  Every 10 Mins PVR 5 Green Line
Now this is the norther part of the current 6 but now runs in a terminal loop like the 2005 era route 8. The loop will cover both the Town Centre & Marina unlike the current 6; open to debate about which way round the loop is best. 

Route 7: Headland - Marina - Town Centre - Foggy Furze - Rossmere - Owton Manor Every 10 Mins PVR 6 Purple Line
This is little change to the current route 7, just a change on the Owton Manor end to reflect the other new routes in this area. As one of the few current routes that covers the Town and Marina already; if it ain't broke don't fix it!

I'm aware there some individual roads which would be bus-less if this were a reality. In an ideal world a small operator (Pauls Travel?) could run a secured hourly service: Hartfields Retirement Village - Hospital - Challenor Road - Brougham Terrace - Marina - Town Centre - Tesco - Westbrooke Avenue - Fens - Truro Drive - South Greatham. With a PVR of 2 it could be viably funded as it runs through many wards were councillors could contribute a small amount each from their budgets.  

beefcake

16 May 2016, 10:30 pm #322
Just a couple of things to ask here:
1 Is it only services 1 & 7 that are going to be cross town services, with other services requiring a change of bus in the town or marina?
2 Would a bus station of any size be of any use on Navigation Point? Can't really see any scope for any bus service down there unfortunately, kind of like the Interchange in Church Square.
3 Not a question so much as an observation, Service 3 was removed from Duke Street and re-routed down Chatham Road and later Challoner Road due to passenger feedback wanting a direct bus to the marina and 'Charlie's Corner' and the layout of the road on Duke Street/Sheriff Street/Mulgrave Road meaning it wasn't particularly safe for a bus to navigate
beefcake
16 May 2016, 10:30 pm #322

Just a couple of things to ask here:
1 Is it only services 1 & 7 that are going to be cross town services, with other services requiring a change of bus in the town or marina?
2 Would a bus station of any size be of any use on Navigation Point? Can't really see any scope for any bus service down there unfortunately, kind of like the Interchange in Church Square.
3 Not a question so much as an observation, Service 3 was removed from Duke Street and re-routed down Chatham Road and later Challoner Road due to passenger feedback wanting a direct bus to the marina and 'Charlie's Corner' and the layout of the road on Duke Street/Sheriff Street/Mulgrave Road meaning it wasn't particularly safe for a bus to navigate

James101

16 May 2016, 10:52 pm #323
(16 May 2016, 10:30 pm)beefcake Just a couple of things to ask here:

1) From the years I used all of the existing services, cross-town passengers were few & far between. Mainly school children but only a few journeys at peak. Since the General Hospital has been severely downgraded theres no real pull at one side of the town for through passengers. The exception could be the coastal areas on summer days but theres are where the remaining cross town routes 1 & 7 come in. 

2) I think its clear there's far more going on at Navigation Point than at Church Square where the ghost interchange is. On Sundays Navigation Point is the busiest area of the entire town! The council ran explorer bus calls here as it's a main town attraction. The Marina/Naviagtion Point area is a key location for development in the council's 15 year plan; introduction of bus services would compliment this. Progress is already underway at the Vision Retail Park and there's hope yet for Jackson's Landing. The mini-bus station would make the office and residential space entirely more attractive.

3) I've covered a service for Challoner Road through the possible subsidised service. I found it annoying when I used to get the 3/8 from Throston to town that it got as far as Duke Street then went further away from town to occasionally pick someone up on Challoner Road before going back in the right direction. There have also been improvements to the carriageway along Duke Street since buses last ran down there. Although Charlies Corner is slightly tricky, we were talking lenghty B10Ms last time there was a bus through there. I don't think it's any tighter than, say, Queen Street in Seaton Carew where the 1 currently runs.
Edited 16 May 2016, 10:53 pm by James101.
James101
16 May 2016, 10:52 pm #323

(16 May 2016, 10:30 pm)beefcake Just a couple of things to ask here:

1) From the years I used all of the existing services, cross-town passengers were few & far between. Mainly school children but only a few journeys at peak. Since the General Hospital has been severely downgraded theres no real pull at one side of the town for through passengers. The exception could be the coastal areas on summer days but theres are where the remaining cross town routes 1 & 7 come in. 

2) I think its clear there's far more going on at Navigation Point than at Church Square where the ghost interchange is. On Sundays Navigation Point is the busiest area of the entire town! The council ran explorer bus calls here as it's a main town attraction. The Marina/Naviagtion Point area is a key location for development in the council's 15 year plan; introduction of bus services would compliment this. Progress is already underway at the Vision Retail Park and there's hope yet for Jackson's Landing. The mini-bus station would make the office and residential space entirely more attractive.

3) I've covered a service for Challoner Road through the possible subsidised service. I found it annoying when I used to get the 3/8 from Throston to town that it got as far as Duke Street then went further away from town to occasionally pick someone up on Challoner Road before going back in the right direction. There have also been improvements to the carriageway along Duke Street since buses last ran down there. Although Charlies Corner is slightly tricky, we were talking lenghty B10Ms last time there was a bus through there. I don't think it's any tighter than, say, Queen Street in Seaton Carew where the 1 currently runs.

17 May 2016, 6:00 am #324
(16 May 2016, 10:07 pm)James101 https://www.scribblemaps.com/create/#id=Hartlepoolbus&lat=54.704715421172835&lng=-1.221530526519814&z=14&t=custom_style

they also could do a tesco bus

JMoss
jaimzm
17 May 2016, 6:00 am #324

(16 May 2016, 10:07 pm)James101 https://www.scribblemaps.com/create/#id=Hartlepoolbus&lat=54.704715421172835&lng=-1.221530526519814&z=14&t=custom_style

they also could do a tesco bus

JMoss

beefcake

17 May 2016, 9:36 am #325
Just had a couple more thoughts as to your suggestions last night. As your services 2&3 would be using the same buses, could there be the possibility of merging the 2 services into 1 cross town, therefore still keeping the 6 buses an hour from Throston - Seaton, with half of them serving the marina as you suggested? Also, if the routes were merged, rather than run down Duke Street, the bus could continue straight down Hart Lane, onto Middleton Road before serving the marina, continuing to town then onto Seaton.
beefcake
17 May 2016, 9:36 am #325

Just had a couple more thoughts as to your suggestions last night. As your services 2&3 would be using the same buses, could there be the possibility of merging the 2 services into 1 cross town, therefore still keeping the 6 buses an hour from Throston - Seaton, with half of them serving the marina as you suggested? Also, if the routes were merged, rather than run down Duke Street, the bus could continue straight down Hart Lane, onto Middleton Road before serving the marina, continuing to town then onto Seaton.

James101

17 May 2016, 9:48 am #326
(17 May 2016, 9:36 am)beefcake Just had a couple more thoughts as to your suggestions last night. As your services 2&3 would be using the same buses, could there be the possibility of merging the 2 services into 1 cross town, therefore still keeping the 6 buses an hour from Throston - Seaton, with half of them serving the marina as you suggested? Also, if the routes were merged, rather than run down Duke Street, the bus could continue straight down Hart Lane, onto Middleton Road before serving the marina, continuing to town then onto Seaton.

Considering Stagecoach's preference for cross town routes, I'd say your suggestion is probably more likely. The only thing that inclined me to split them was if it was one through route it would involve the bus double backing on itself around Navigation point which gets hard to explain in maps, timetables etc. Suppose it's no more confusing than the 1 going both ways along Elizabeth Way as per now.
James101
17 May 2016, 9:48 am #326

(17 May 2016, 9:36 am)beefcake Just had a couple more thoughts as to your suggestions last night. As your services 2&3 would be using the same buses, could there be the possibility of merging the 2 services into 1 cross town, therefore still keeping the 6 buses an hour from Throston - Seaton, with half of them serving the marina as you suggested? Also, if the routes were merged, rather than run down Duke Street, the bus could continue straight down Hart Lane, onto Middleton Road before serving the marina, continuing to town then onto Seaton.

Considering Stagecoach's preference for cross town routes, I'd say your suggestion is probably more likely. The only thing that inclined me to split them was if it was one through route it would involve the bus double backing on itself around Navigation point which gets hard to explain in maps, timetables etc. Suppose it's no more confusing than the 1 going both ways along Elizabeth Way as per now.

17 May 2016, 6:59 pm #327
(17 May 2016, 9:48 am)James101 Considering Stagecoach's preference for cross town routes, I'd say your suggestion is probably more likely. The only thing that inclined me to split them was if it was one through route it would involve the bus double backing on itself around Navigation point which gets hard to explain in maps, timetables etc. Suppose it's no more confusing than the 1 going both ways along Elizabeth Way as per now.

Also your network has a higher PVR than currently - not certain how profitable Hartlepool is as a division to justify this, but would imagine it unlikely given the current cost-saving exercises being undertaken elsewhere in SNE.
stagecoachbusdepot
17 May 2016, 6:59 pm #327

(17 May 2016, 9:48 am)James101 Considering Stagecoach's preference for cross town routes, I'd say your suggestion is probably more likely. The only thing that inclined me to split them was if it was one through route it would involve the bus double backing on itself around Navigation point which gets hard to explain in maps, timetables etc. Suppose it's no more confusing than the 1 going both ways along Elizabeth Way as per now.

Also your network has a higher PVR than currently - not certain how profitable Hartlepool is as a division to justify this, but would imagine it unlikely given the current cost-saving exercises being undertaken elsewhere in SNE.

James101

17 May 2016, 7:04 pm #328
(17 May 2016, 6:59 pm)stagecoachbusdepot Also your network has a higher PVR than currently - not certain how profitable Hartlepool is as a division to justify this, but would imagine it unlikely given the current cost-saving exercises being undertaken elsewhere in SNE.

I'm not entirely certain but the PVR increases are only by 2/3 buses max? I'm lead to believe Hartlepool isn't the most profitable depot. The suggestions, of course, are aimed entirely at increasing profitability. Keeping the PVR low and starving the depot from investment will ensure it will never grow as a company.
James101
17 May 2016, 7:04 pm #328

(17 May 2016, 6:59 pm)stagecoachbusdepot Also your network has a higher PVR than currently - not certain how profitable Hartlepool is as a division to justify this, but would imagine it unlikely given the current cost-saving exercises being undertaken elsewhere in SNE.

I'm not entirely certain but the PVR increases are only by 2/3 buses max? I'm lead to believe Hartlepool isn't the most profitable depot. The suggestions, of course, are aimed entirely at increasing profitability. Keeping the PVR low and starving the depot from investment will ensure it will never grow as a company.

17 May 2016, 7:08 pm #329
(17 May 2016, 7:04 pm)James101 I'm not entirely certain but the PVR increases are only by 2/3 buses max? I'm lead to believe Hartlepool isn't the most profitable depot. The suggestions, of course, are aimed entirely at increasing profitability. Keeping the PVR low and starving the depot from investment will ensure it will never grow as a company.

Current PVR is 30 so your network would need an extra 3 (or 4 possibly depending if they want to reatin a ludicrously high spare %) vehicles.

Aoart from the recent extension to the 22 in Newcastle and increase in frequency on the X34, I don't think Stagecoach have made any significant expansions in their networks since they took over Busways and Transit!  Plenty of examples of reduced reduced frequencies and lost links in all areas though.
stagecoachbusdepot
17 May 2016, 7:08 pm #329

(17 May 2016, 7:04 pm)James101 I'm not entirely certain but the PVR increases are only by 2/3 buses max? I'm lead to believe Hartlepool isn't the most profitable depot. The suggestions, of course, are aimed entirely at increasing profitability. Keeping the PVR low and starving the depot from investment will ensure it will never grow as a company.

Current PVR is 30 so your network would need an extra 3 (or 4 possibly depending if they want to reatin a ludicrously high spare %) vehicles.

Aoart from the recent extension to the 22 in Newcastle and increase in frequency on the X34, I don't think Stagecoach have made any significant expansions in their networks since they took over Busways and Transit!  Plenty of examples of reduced reduced frequencies and lost links in all areas though.

James101

17 May 2016, 7:16 pm #330
(17 May 2016, 7:08 pm)stagecoachbusdepot Current PVR is 30 so your network would need an extra 3 (or 4 possibly depending if they want to reatin a ludicrously high spare %) vehicles.

If it were a reality I'm sure the timetabling boffins at Stagecoach could work out the PVRs better than me to be more efficient. My route 3 suggestion, for example, could be every 30 mins rather than 20 but my quick workings left it with a lot of layover time. 

I agree Stagecoach have been reluctant to innovate with their NE networks. Perhaps a safe method but these recent cutbacks may be a sign they're not keeping up with how the towns they operate in are changing? It appears to be a trait just of the North East; my experience of Stagecoach Manchester is of a more risk taking, innovative company. Examples include the commercially operated park and ride for the 192 and the expansion into North Manchester.

Leaving reality completely for a moment I'd love to see Go North East open up in Hartlepool. Possibly taking over from Stagecoach with a refreshed town network and using the depot as a hub for new inter-Tees-Durham longer routes.
James101
17 May 2016, 7:16 pm #330

(17 May 2016, 7:08 pm)stagecoachbusdepot Current PVR is 30 so your network would need an extra 3 (or 4 possibly depending if they want to reatin a ludicrously high spare %) vehicles.

If it were a reality I'm sure the timetabling boffins at Stagecoach could work out the PVRs better than me to be more efficient. My route 3 suggestion, for example, could be every 30 mins rather than 20 but my quick workings left it with a lot of layover time. 

I agree Stagecoach have been reluctant to innovate with their NE networks. Perhaps a safe method but these recent cutbacks may be a sign they're not keeping up with how the towns they operate in are changing? It appears to be a trait just of the North East; my experience of Stagecoach Manchester is of a more risk taking, innovative company. Examples include the commercially operated park and ride for the 192 and the expansion into North Manchester.

Leaving reality completely for a moment I'd love to see Go North East open up in Hartlepool. Possibly taking over from Stagecoach with a refreshed town network and using the depot as a hub for new inter-Tees-Durham longer routes.

James101

17 May 2016, 7:26 pm #331
(17 May 2016, 6:00 am)jaimzm they also could do a tesco bus

I've always seen Tesco as a tricky one for bus services in Hartlepool. It's just too far from the town to be accessible from existing routes and the old 516 service had such a convoluted route between the Town Centre & Tesco, and ran so infrequently, it wasn't practical as a shoppers bus.
James101
17 May 2016, 7:26 pm #331

(17 May 2016, 6:00 am)jaimzm they also could do a tesco bus

I've always seen Tesco as a tricky one for bus services in Hartlepool. It's just too far from the town to be accessible from existing routes and the old 516 service had such a convoluted route between the Town Centre & Tesco, and ran so infrequently, it wasn't practical as a shoppers bus.

beefcake

17 May 2016, 8:28 pm #332
They tried a service 2 aswell from Wynyard Road following the 3/4 route as far as York Road lights. But as it turned right and never served York or Park Road heading to Tesco, it was always destined to fail
beefcake
17 May 2016, 8:28 pm #332

They tried a service 2 aswell from Wynyard Road following the 3/4 route as far as York Road lights. But as it turned right and never served York or Park Road heading to Tesco, it was always destined to fail

22 May 2016, 2:41 pm #333
If I was running hartlepool depot I'd have service 3/4 interwork 3 would change to 4 and 4 become a 3 at South fens I'd get rid of the darts and put Optare versa on it make 1A still go to Seaton and 1B to Middlesborough and 6/7 could stay they same and on a Sunday 36 and Sunday 1B could be ran by Stockton

JMoss
jaimzm
22 May 2016, 2:41 pm #333

If I was running hartlepool depot I'd have service 3/4 interwork 3 would change to 4 and 4 become a 3 at South fens I'd get rid of the darts and put Optare versa on it make 1A still go to Seaton and 1B to Middlesborough and 6/7 could stay they same and on a Sunday 36 and Sunday 1B could be ran by Stockton

JMoss

James101

22 May 2016, 5:46 pm #334
(22 May 2016, 2:41 pm)jaimzm If I was running hartlepool depot I'd have service 3/4 interwork 3 would change to 4 and 4 become a 3 at South fens I'd get rid of the darts and put Optare versa on it make 1A still go to Seaton and 1B to Middlesborough and 6/7 could stay they same and on a Sunday 36 and Sunday 1B could be ran by Stockton

If still like to see the 3&4 inter work at Bishop Cuthbert & Clavering. It's almost irritating that they don't quite meet up!
James101
22 May 2016, 5:46 pm #334

(22 May 2016, 2:41 pm)jaimzm If I was running hartlepool depot I'd have service 3/4 interwork 3 would change to 4 and 4 become a 3 at South fens I'd get rid of the darts and put Optare versa on it make 1A still go to Seaton and 1B to Middlesborough and 6/7 could stay they same and on a Sunday 36 and Sunday 1B could be ran by Stockton

If still like to see the 3&4 inter work at Bishop Cuthbert & Clavering. It's almost irritating that they don't quite meet up!

cbma06

28 May 2016, 8:56 pm #335
are services 10/11 and 23 worthy contenders for the "Dots" brand?.

cbma06
28 May 2016, 8:56 pm #335

are services 10/11 and 23 worthy contenders for the "Dots" brand?.

28 May 2016, 9:01 pm #336
(28 May 2016, 8:56 pm)cbma06 are services 10/11 and 23 worthy contenders for the "Dots" brand?.

I like to think the 10/11 is in my opinion (I assume you mean South Shields) but it needs to be more frequent
NK53 TKT
28 May 2016, 9:01 pm #336

(28 May 2016, 8:56 pm)cbma06 are services 10/11 and 23 worthy contenders for the "Dots" brand?.

I like to think the 10/11 is in my opinion (I assume you mean South Shields) but it needs to be more frequent

cbma06

28 May 2016, 9:05 pm #337
(28 May 2016, 9:01 pm)NK53 TKT I like to think the 10/11 is in my opinion (I assume you mean South Shields) but it needs to be more frequent

Sunderland area.

cbma06
28 May 2016, 9:05 pm #337

(28 May 2016, 9:01 pm)NK53 TKT I like to think the 10/11 is in my opinion (I assume you mean South Shields) but it needs to be more frequent

Sunderland area.

Ds1197

20 Jun 2016, 3:12 pm #338
Stagecoach South Shields service suggestions
10/11-incresue times up to every 15 between South Shields-Low Simonside then extending to Jarrow every 30 minutes as it does now. Also increase the evening frequency to every 30 mintues

X34-increase to every 15 minutes but with two different rotues 
X34-South Shields-Newcastle via Westoe, Harton Nook ,Biddick Hall,Bolden express to Gateshead 
X34A-would do the current route of the X34.
Also both routes would run hourly on a Sunday giving a combined frequency of every 30 minutes between Harton Nook-Newcastle I also think the services should additionally stop at Heworth between Bolden and Gateshead
Ds1197
20 Jun 2016, 3:12 pm #338

Stagecoach South Shields service suggestions
10/11-incresue times up to every 15 between South Shields-Low Simonside then extending to Jarrow every 30 minutes as it does now. Also increase the evening frequency to every 30 mintues

X34-South Shields-Newcastle via Westoe, Harton Nook ,Biddick Hall,Bolden express to Gateshead 
Also both routes would run hourly on a Sunday giving a combined frequency of every 30 minutes between Harton Nook-Newcastle I also think the services should additionally stop at Heworth between Bolden and Gateshead

20 Jun 2016, 8:29 pm #339
(20 Jun 2016, 3:12 pm)Ds1197 Stagecoach South Shields service suggestions

The old 13 and 14 used to do that

Best bus ever
biglugs@yahoo.com
20 Jun 2016, 8:29 pm #339

(20 Jun 2016, 3:12 pm)Ds1197 Stagecoach South Shields service suggestions

The old 13 and 14 used to do that

Best bus ever

20 Jun 2016, 9:01 pm #340
(20 Jun 2016, 8:29 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com The old 13 and 14 used to do that

Although running a slightly different route on some sections, And the 13/14 was withdrawn around late 2009 I recall which is 7 Years ago.

My New Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/140662069@N02/ - Posts every Weekend at the minimum Smile
South Tyne Lad
20 Jun 2016, 9:01 pm #340

(20 Jun 2016, 8:29 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com The old 13 and 14 used to do that

Although running a slightly different route on some sections, And the 13/14 was withdrawn around late 2009 I recall which is 7 Years ago.

My New Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/140662069@N02/ - Posts every Weekend at the minimum Smile

Pages (52) Previous 116 17 1852 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average