Menu

North East Buses The Canteen Off-topic bus chat Trespassing

Trespassing

Trespassing

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (19) Previous 15 6 719 Next
Tom

09 Jan 2014, 6:29 pm #101
(09 Jan 2014, 6:23 pm)Adam Malarkey I reckon he'll be Crying about and will no doubt send a Letter to Nexus back full of lies about what had occurred, As for Photos I am doing the Same as I take for too many Near a Bus Station, Like with my FAB56 Photos Today, I took 3 or 4 in Park Lane at Various Spots, then the other 6 at Different Locations around Sunderland, a few of which have came out Perfectly, Just about to upload them Now.

I'll be photographing the ''Cobalt Clipper'' and ''Fab-Fifty-Six'' vehicles throughout the route Smile

And I look forward too seeing your photos.
Tom
09 Jan 2014, 6:29 pm #101

(09 Jan 2014, 6:23 pm)Adam Malarkey I reckon he'll be Crying about and will no doubt send a Letter to Nexus back full of lies about what had occurred, As for Photos I am doing the Same as I take for too many Near a Bus Station, Like with my FAB56 Photos Today, I took 3 or 4 in Park Lane at Various Spots, then the other 6 at Different Locations around Sunderland, a few of which have came out Perfectly, Just about to upload them Now.

I'll be photographing the ''Cobalt Clipper'' and ''Fab-Fifty-Six'' vehicles throughout the route Smile

Malarkey

09 Jan 2014, 6:31 pm #102
(09 Jan 2014, 6:29 pm)Tom I'll be photographing the ''Cobalt Clipper'' and ''Fab-Fifty-Six'' vehicles throughout the route Smile

Same here Tom, There on now
Malarkey
09 Jan 2014, 6:31 pm #102

(09 Jan 2014, 6:29 pm)Tom I'll be photographing the ''Cobalt Clipper'' and ''Fab-Fifty-Six'' vehicles throughout the route Smile

Same here Tom, There on now

Dan

Site Administrator

09 Jan 2014, 6:32 pm #103
I personally admire Bazza in some ways... He's put through hell in this hobby and although he brings a lot of it upon himself, he still plods on doing what he loves - taking photographs of buses.

He's never said a bad word about me as far as I know, so I really don't feel like I can say much about him. Granted he - or the things he does/is rumoured to do - may irritate me if I'm in a bad mood, but I actually think I dislike the people who constantly take the piss out of him more so. I have even less respect for the people who take the piss out of him (or others) by saying things sarcastically on the public domain, but when questioned, they act all innocent.

Would love them to take a step in his shoes, just to see what it's like - everyone taking the piss out of you and doing things to annoy you.

A lot of enthusiasts in the community ought to be ashamed of themselves.
Dan
09 Jan 2014, 6:32 pm #103

I personally admire Bazza in some ways... He's put through hell in this hobby and although he brings a lot of it upon himself, he still plods on doing what he loves - taking photographs of buses.

He's never said a bad word about me as far as I know, so I really don't feel like I can say much about him. Granted he - or the things he does/is rumoured to do - may irritate me if I'm in a bad mood, but I actually think I dislike the people who constantly take the piss out of him more so. I have even less respect for the people who take the piss out of him (or others) by saying things sarcastically on the public domain, but when questioned, they act all innocent.

Would love them to take a step in his shoes, just to see what it's like - everyone taking the piss out of you and doing things to annoy you.

Michael

09 Jan 2014, 6:33 pm #104
Oh god, it's his own fault, it was coming, i once seen him run in front of the X35 to get a pic of a Fast Cats scania

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
09 Jan 2014, 6:33 pm #104

Oh god, it's his own fault, it was coming, i once seen him run in front of the X35 to get a pic of a Fast Cats scania

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Andreos1

09 Jan 2014, 6:44 pm #105
Interesting!
Looking at previous posts, maybe one risk too many.
wonder how they got his address?

Earlier this week, I was coming out of the Metrocentre and two older enthusiasts were sauntering across the road between the stands and the multistorey car park.
Nobody challenged them.

If it was a younger enthusiast, I wonder if the same thing would have been allowed?

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
09 Jan 2014, 6:44 pm #105

Interesting!
Looking at previous posts, maybe one risk too many.
wonder how they got his address?

Earlier this week, I was coming out of the Metrocentre and two older enthusiasts were sauntering across the road between the stands and the multistorey car park.
Nobody challenged them.

If it was a younger enthusiast, I wonder if the same thing would have been allowed?

'Illegitimis non carborundum'

Malarkey

09 Jan 2014, 7:10 pm #106
(09 Jan 2014, 6:32 pm)Dan I personally admire Bazza in some ways... He's put through hell in this hobby and although he brings a lot of it upon himself, he still plods on doing what he loves - taking photographs of buses.

I couldn't agree more Dan with the above, I have defended him Numerous times on this Thread for Trespassing and when Other Members have took the piss out him, But after what I was told Today he has went one step to far, and I do think Nexus have finally done the right thing regarding Bazza and Banning him from Entering there Property. Hopefully he will a Lesson or 2 from what he has done, and I also think other Enthusiasts including Myself could learn something this.
Malarkey
09 Jan 2014, 7:10 pm #106

(09 Jan 2014, 6:32 pm)Dan I personally admire Bazza in some ways... He's put through hell in this hobby and although he brings a lot of it upon himself, he still plods on doing what he loves - taking photographs of buses.

I couldn't agree more Dan with the above, I have defended him Numerous times on this Thread for Trespassing and when Other Members have took the piss out him, But after what I was told Today he has went one step to far, and I do think Nexus have finally done the right thing regarding Bazza and Banning him from Entering there Property. Hopefully he will a Lesson or 2 from what he has done, and I also think other Enthusiasts including Myself could learn something this.

Adrian

09 Jan 2014, 7:19 pm #107
(09 Jan 2014, 5:42 pm)Adam Malarkey I'm afraid I have some great news that'll put a smile of the face of every Bus Enthusiast in Tyne and Wear.

After getting caught taking a photo on the sly in Park Lane of the New B9's on the 56, I was told a little wee story about certain Bus Enthusiast that everyone loves to Hate, which occurred on 2 Separate Occasions over past week or 2.

From what the Station Manager told me whilst telling me off, Nexus have decided to "Spoiler Alert" Officially Ban "Bazza" from taking any photos at any Bus Station which is owned by Nexus, This after Bazza on more than Occasion went out into the Middle Island to take Photos in Park Lane despite being told not to do so beforehand. Bazza then on both Occasions apparently "Blew a Gasket" at the Nexus Staff who were Managing the Station on those 2 separate Days.

I was told that Bazza should receive a Letter through the Post in the next Week or so, if he hasn't already and the Ban will come into affect Immediately, I then asked if at any point did the Nexus Staff insult him by calling him "Barry", To which the Station Manager replied "Yes as that's his Name", I then said that's why he kicked off, as we all know he hates been called "Barry", To which I got a Confused look and a Simple Reply of, Just make sure in Future when you take Photos that is no Nexus Staff about otherwise write a Letter for Permission to do so, then the bloke walked away.

Furthermore I am Curious as to whether this Ban for Bazza means that he is unable to then get a Bus from Park Lane/Gateshead etc as well as been unable to take Photos, Surely if he Banned then he is Unable to use the Bus Station altogether.

I thought I would just make sure Everyone was made aware in case anyone else gets a Ban or Something by Nexus for Taking Photos etc. At least something has finally been done about Bazza. Hopefully he takes it Seriously and Doesn't step foot on Nexus Property to take Photos.

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest. I feel like I was banging on about this until I was blue in the face, but Nexus reserve the right to refuse permission for photography on their private property. I'm glad they've made an example out of someone regardless of who it is. Hopefully it'll discourage it in the future.

I do disagree with the station manager telling you to do it if you make sure no Nexus staff are about, as it's potentially encouraging people to take risks to get 'sly' pictures.

Agree with what you're saying Dan. Bullies are the worst, no matter how harmless they feel their actions are. One of the few occasions I've piped up on Facebook about something was to defend people bullying Bazza online, as I think you seen yourself. I'm personally glad that that group of people chose not to join us over on "fantasy island", as I feel we're better off without them.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
09 Jan 2014, 7:19 pm #107

(09 Jan 2014, 5:42 pm)Adam Malarkey I'm afraid I have some great news that'll put a smile of the face of every Bus Enthusiast in Tyne and Wear.

After getting caught taking a photo on the sly in Park Lane of the New B9's on the 56, I was told a little wee story about certain Bus Enthusiast that everyone loves to Hate, which occurred on 2 Separate Occasions over past week or 2.

From what the Station Manager told me whilst telling me off, Nexus have decided to "Spoiler Alert" Officially Ban "Bazza" from taking any photos at any Bus Station which is owned by Nexus, This after Bazza on more than Occasion went out into the Middle Island to take Photos in Park Lane despite being told not to do so beforehand. Bazza then on both Occasions apparently "Blew a Gasket" at the Nexus Staff who were Managing the Station on those 2 separate Days.

I was told that Bazza should receive a Letter through the Post in the next Week or so, if he hasn't already and the Ban will come into affect Immediately, I then asked if at any point did the Nexus Staff insult him by calling him "Barry", To which the Station Manager replied "Yes as that's his Name", I then said that's why he kicked off, as we all know he hates been called "Barry", To which I got a Confused look and a Simple Reply of, Just make sure in Future when you take Photos that is no Nexus Staff about otherwise write a Letter for Permission to do so, then the bloke walked away.

Furthermore I am Curious as to whether this Ban for Bazza means that he is unable to then get a Bus from Park Lane/Gateshead etc as well as been unable to take Photos, Surely if he Banned then he is Unable to use the Bus Station altogether.

I thought I would just make sure Everyone was made aware in case anyone else gets a Ban or Something by Nexus for Taking Photos etc. At least something has finally been done about Bazza. Hopefully he takes it Seriously and Doesn't step foot on Nexus Property to take Photos.

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest. I feel like I was banging on about this until I was blue in the face, but Nexus reserve the right to refuse permission for photography on their private property. I'm glad they've made an example out of someone regardless of who it is. Hopefully it'll discourage it in the future.

I do disagree with the station manager telling you to do it if you make sure no Nexus staff are about, as it's potentially encouraging people to take risks to get 'sly' pictures.

Agree with what you're saying Dan. Bullies are the worst, no matter how harmless they feel their actions are. One of the few occasions I've piped up on Facebook about something was to defend people bullying Bazza online, as I think you seen yourself. I'm personally glad that that group of people chose not to join us over on "fantasy island", as I feel we're better off without them.

Dan

Site Administrator

09 Jan 2014, 7:47 pm #108
(09 Jan 2014, 7:19 pm)aureolin I do disagree with the station manager telling you to do it if you make sure no Nexus staff are about, as it's potentially encouraging people to take risks to get 'sly' pictures.

I do think that's the major issue with setting up rules against photography in bus stations. Whether permitted or not in the past, it has always happened. It won't be easy to change that - especially when some enthusiasts won't be able to understand that ruling as easily as others.

(09 Jan 2014, 7:19 pm)aureolin Agree with what you're saying Dan. Bullies are the worst, no matter how harmless they feel their actions are. One of the few occasions I've piped up on Facebook about something was to defend people bullying Bazza online, as I think you seen yourself. I'm personally glad that that group of people chose not to join us over on "fantasy island", as I feel we're better off without them.

See, I think they intend on causing harm with their comments. They pick out the weaknesses of those who aren't a part of the "elite group". Even those who have not had issues with Bazza get involved, whether it's because it's the 'cool' thing to do, or whether it's because their friends have had an issue with Bazza.

Final sentence is NEB's quote of the day!
Dan
09 Jan 2014, 7:47 pm #108

(09 Jan 2014, 7:19 pm)aureolin I do disagree with the station manager telling you to do it if you make sure no Nexus staff are about, as it's potentially encouraging people to take risks to get 'sly' pictures.

I do think that's the major issue with setting up rules against photography in bus stations. Whether permitted or not in the past, it has always happened. It won't be easy to change that - especially when some enthusiasts won't be able to understand that ruling as easily as others.

(09 Jan 2014, 7:19 pm)aureolin Agree with what you're saying Dan. Bullies are the worst, no matter how harmless they feel their actions are. One of the few occasions I've piped up on Facebook about something was to defend people bullying Bazza online, as I think you seen yourself. I'm personally glad that that group of people chose not to join us over on "fantasy island", as I feel we're better off without them.

See, I think they intend on causing harm with their comments. They pick out the weaknesses of those who aren't a part of the "elite group". Even those who have not had issues with Bazza get involved, whether it's because it's the 'cool' thing to do, or whether it's because their friends have had an issue with Bazza.

Final sentence is NEB's quote of the day!

09 Jan 2014, 8:40 pm #109
I think it was more the issue of him blowing the gasket with the member of staff. He has done it before at Gateshead too.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
Rapidsnap
09 Jan 2014, 8:40 pm #109

I think it was more the issue of him blowing the gasket with the member of staff. He has done it before at Gateshead too.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/

09 Jan 2014, 10:09 pm #110
Now that I'm on my computer I can expand on this.

I believe Nexus would have banned him on the grounds that he was acting in an aggressive and threatening manner towards Nexus Staff.

To put it this way, this rule would apply in most places. Even where I work, if I or any of my team were threaten, the customer would then be barred from the shop.

Rapidsnap
09 Jan 2014, 10:09 pm #110

Now that I'm on my computer I can expand on this.

I believe Nexus would have banned him on the grounds that he was acting in an aggressive and threatening manner towards Nexus Staff.

To put it this way, this rule would apply in most places. Even where I work, if I or any of my team were threaten, the customer would then be barred from the shop.

Adrian

09 Jan 2014, 10:11 pm #111
(09 Jan 2014, 10:09 pm)GMitchelhill Now that I'm on my computer I can expand on this.

Of course, and so it should be the case Gary. Nobody should have to put up with abuse at work. You'll know yourself being customer facing that you can often be on the wrong end of public frustration.

Adrian
09 Jan 2014, 10:11 pm #111

(09 Jan 2014, 10:09 pm)GMitchelhill Now that I'm on my computer I can expand on this.

Of course, and so it should be the case Gary. Nobody should have to put up with abuse at work. You'll know yourself being customer facing that you can often be on the wrong end of public frustration.

Dan

Site Administrator

01 Feb 2014, 7:03 am #112
Don't know if this will work or not, but here's an interesting post on a Facebook group...
Attached Files
.png
fb_convo.png
Size 442.49 KB / Downloads 58
Dan
01 Feb 2014, 7:03 am #112

Don't know if this will work or not, but here's an interesting post on a Facebook group...

Attached Files
.png
fb_convo.png
Size 442.49 KB / Downloads 58

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

01 Feb 2014, 8:25 am #113
(01 Feb 2014, 7:03 am)Dan Don't know if this will work or not, but here's an interesting post on a Facebook group...

Ouch, people getting pinched for taking photos at the MetroCentre, thats a bit heavy handed, the Law would have a field day if they caught me taking pictures, I have fell foul with the authorities there in the past...

But then if I wanted to take photos there, I would stand just off the bus station, thus not there land, they have no excuse to havee pinched, aren't Nexus quite pushy about photos in the bus stations, I have been advised in Park Lane before not to take photos and am sure I have seen people in Eldon Square being told off, which is why I prefer to take pictures just off there property
MrFozz
01 Feb 2014, 8:25 am #113

(01 Feb 2014, 7:03 am)Dan Don't know if this will work or not, but here's an interesting post on a Facebook group...

Ouch, people getting pinched for taking photos at the MetroCentre, thats a bit heavy handed, the Law would have a field day if they caught me taking pictures, I have fell foul with the authorities there in the past...

But then if I wanted to take photos there, I would stand just off the bus station, thus not there land, they have no excuse to havee pinched, aren't Nexus quite pushy about photos in the bus stations, I have been advised in Park Lane before not to take photos and am sure I have seen people in Eldon Square being told off, which is why I prefer to take pictures just off there property

Adrian

01 Feb 2014, 5:29 pm #114
I was going to respond to this earlier, but really wanted to think about what I write. Photography in bus stations is something we've spoken about numerous times in the past, and is always going to be a subject that divides opinion. Some say there's no right and wrong stance here, but in the legal sense, the stance is still that it is trespass. One thing that I don't condone in the slightest though is abuse of policing powers.

The abuse (or misunderstanding) of policing powers when it comes to photography isn't exclusive to bus enthusiasts. There have been a number of cases in the public eye in what has essentially become an "anti-photographer" row. With the attitude of some officers, it's understandable why someone put on the spot may have chosen to delete their photos, rather than arguing and risk a visit to the nick.

The Met Police's guidelines on photography is quite interesting. Whilst what I type in no way constitutes legal advice, the guidelines make out that Police only have the right to view your images if they suspect you to be a terrorist. So before they view your images, they would have to make it perfectly clear what section of what act they're searching you under. From the research I've done, a search is not legal unless you're given this information. Deletion may only be carried out if you are provided with a court order to that effect. In the guy's case on Facebook, he should be going straight to the IPCC and also to Vera Baird as PCC.

I think nowadays some enthusiasts just need to understand that the owners of the bus stations do not want people standing on their private property taking photos without their expressed permission. They don't need to give a reason for this - it's simply their prerogative. This is exactly the same as an operator choosing that they don't want people to come onto their private property (depots) without permission and start taking photos. We're all guilty of the odd bus station photo, and could argue till we're blue in the face that it's different, but both examples are trespass. But fair play to intu if there's a form that can be filled in for a free permit, as Mr Hignett alludes to. If this is the case for the Metrocentre, I'd assume the same permit can be obtained for Eldon Square. Intu don't have to do this, and in fact, many organisations would choose to exploit this - Nexus and TfL for example.

I don't think the policies of the likes of Nexus will change any time soon, but it's certainly something we should unite and organise against. Breaking the law to protest will not get any one anywhere, but maybe the lobbying of councillors, the ITA, and your MPs would be a good start...

Adrian
01 Feb 2014, 5:29 pm #114

I was going to respond to this earlier, but really wanted to think about what I write. Photography in bus stations is something we've spoken about numerous times in the past, and is always going to be a subject that divides opinion. Some say there's no right and wrong stance here, but in the legal sense, the stance is still that it is trespass. One thing that I don't condone in the slightest though is abuse of policing powers.

The abuse (or misunderstanding) of policing powers when it comes to photography isn't exclusive to bus enthusiasts. There have been a number of cases in the public eye in what has essentially become an "anti-photographer" row. With the attitude of some officers, it's understandable why someone put on the spot may have chosen to delete their photos, rather than arguing and risk a visit to the nick.

The Met Police's guidelines on photography is quite interesting. Whilst what I type in no way constitutes legal advice, the guidelines make out that Police only have the right to view your images if they suspect you to be a terrorist. So before they view your images, they would have to make it perfectly clear what section of what act they're searching you under. From the research I've done, a search is not legal unless you're given this information. Deletion may only be carried out if you are provided with a court order to that effect. In the guy's case on Facebook, he should be going straight to the IPCC and also to Vera Baird as PCC.

I think nowadays some enthusiasts just need to understand that the owners of the bus stations do not want people standing on their private property taking photos without their expressed permission. They don't need to give a reason for this - it's simply their prerogative. This is exactly the same as an operator choosing that they don't want people to come onto their private property (depots) without permission and start taking photos. We're all guilty of the odd bus station photo, and could argue till we're blue in the face that it's different, but both examples are trespass. But fair play to intu if there's a form that can be filled in for a free permit, as Mr Hignett alludes to. If this is the case for the Metrocentre, I'd assume the same permit can be obtained for Eldon Square. Intu don't have to do this, and in fact, many organisations would choose to exploit this - Nexus and TfL for example.

I don't think the policies of the likes of Nexus will change any time soon, but it's certainly something we should unite and organise against. Breaking the law to protest will not get any one anywhere, but maybe the lobbying of councillors, the ITA, and your MPs would be a good start...

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

01 Feb 2014, 8:07 pm #115
(01 Feb 2014, 5:29 pm)aureolin I was going to respond to this earlier, but really wanted to think about what I write. Photography in bus stations is something we've spoken about numerous times in the past, and is always going to be a subject that divides opinion. Some say there's no right and wrong stance here, but in the legal sense, the stance is still that it is trespass. One thing that I don't condone in the slightest though is abuse of policing powers.

I have been thinking about this, we have only seen one side of the story, how are we to know 100% what happened, how are we to know he was not giving the Police or Intu a hard time over it, getting stroppy with the police, thus getting nicked...I do still believe it was a bit heavy handed though

But, as for Nexus, is it any wonder they dont like people taking photos, remember what I posted last year when the GNE radio controller put a BOLO* out to all drivers telling them to be extra careful in Park Lane as people were running into the road taking pics, If every man and his dog were to take photos in places like Park Lane all the time, then it is an accident waiting to happen...I will admit right now, I get the odd sneaky shot in the Interchange mostly if I see an odd working or brand off route, other than that I stand on Cowan Terrace or at the other entrance to Park Lane just off the property...

As for police searches, what powers do they have these days, can Section 60 still be used as a reason to stop and search as defined by the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act or does it come under Prevention of Terrorism

But this is an issue that we can argue about till were blue in the face and not be able to come up with an answer we all agree on...
MrFozz
01 Feb 2014, 8:07 pm #115

(01 Feb 2014, 5:29 pm)aureolin I was going to respond to this earlier, but really wanted to think about what I write. Photography in bus stations is something we've spoken about numerous times in the past, and is always going to be a subject that divides opinion. Some say there's no right and wrong stance here, but in the legal sense, the stance is still that it is trespass. One thing that I don't condone in the slightest though is abuse of policing powers.

I have been thinking about this, we have only seen one side of the story, how are we to know 100% what happened, how are we to know he was not giving the Police or Intu a hard time over it, getting stroppy with the police, thus getting nicked...I do still believe it was a bit heavy handed though

But, as for Nexus, is it any wonder they dont like people taking photos, remember what I posted last year when the GNE radio controller put a BOLO* out to all drivers telling them to be extra careful in Park Lane as people were running into the road taking pics, If every man and his dog were to take photos in places like Park Lane all the time, then it is an accident waiting to happen...I will admit right now, I get the odd sneaky shot in the Interchange mostly if I see an odd working or brand off route, other than that I stand on Cowan Terrace or at the other entrance to Park Lane just off the property...

As for police searches, what powers do they have these days, can Section 60 still be used as a reason to stop and search as defined by the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act or does it come under Prevention of Terrorism

But this is an issue that we can argue about till were blue in the face and not be able to come up with an answer we all agree on...

Malarkey

01 Feb 2014, 8:51 pm #116
I was at The MetroCentre on Thursday, and got told I wasn't allowed to take photos, and they'd phone the Police if I continued to do so. But you are allowed to take Photos on the Path that runs Parallel with where the 100 would Layover and Just Across the Road on the Opposite Corner as that is a Public Footpath. I am wondering whether said person who got Arrested is Bazza or Not though.

Highlighted in Green is Where you are Allowed - Red Not Allowed

[attachment=5206]
Malarkey
01 Feb 2014, 8:51 pm #116

I was at The MetroCentre on Thursday, and got told I wasn't allowed to take photos, and they'd phone the Police if I continued to do so. But you are allowed to take Photos on the Path that runs Parallel with where the 100 would Layover and Just Across the Road on the Opposite Corner as that is a Public Footpath. I am wondering whether said person who got Arrested is Bazza or Not though.

Highlighted in Green is Where you are Allowed - Red Not Allowed

[attachment=5206]

Dan

Site Administrator

01 Feb 2014, 8:53 pm #117
I took several photographs in the red zone today. #rebellious
Dan
01 Feb 2014, 8:53 pm #117

I took several photographs in the red zone today. #rebellious

Malarkey

01 Feb 2014, 9:04 pm #118
(01 Feb 2014, 8:53 pm)Dan I took several photographs in the red zone today. #rebellious

I took a few of 5347 on Thursday, after that I stayed in the Green Zone, which is where I normally take Photos from anyway at The MetroCentre, Not going to Risk the Red Zone in Future. This is main Reason most of Photos as of late have been away from Bus Stations, FAB56 Photos come to Mind, as I am sick of getting a Mouthful off Nexus whenever I am in Close proximity of a Bus Station, Hell I get warned when I am on the Perimeter at Park Lane, Overall I think it is getting way out of hand.
Malarkey
01 Feb 2014, 9:04 pm #118

(01 Feb 2014, 8:53 pm)Dan I took several photographs in the red zone today. #rebellious

I took a few of 5347 on Thursday, after that I stayed in the Green Zone, which is where I normally take Photos from anyway at The MetroCentre, Not going to Risk the Red Zone in Future. This is main Reason most of Photos as of late have been away from Bus Stations, FAB56 Photos come to Mind, as I am sick of getting a Mouthful off Nexus whenever I am in Close proximity of a Bus Station, Hell I get warned when I am on the Perimeter at Park Lane, Overall I think it is getting way out of hand.

citaro5284

01 Feb 2014, 10:13 pm #119
(01 Feb 2014, 9:04 pm)Adam Malarkey I took a few of 5347 on Thursday, after that I stayed in the Green Zone, which is where I normally take Photos from anyway at The MetroCentre, Not going to Risk the Red Zone in Future. This is main Reason most of Photos as of late have been away from Bus Stations, FAB56 Photos come to Mind, as I am sick of getting a Mouthful off Nexus whenever I am in Close proximity of a Bus Station, Hell I get warned when I am on the Perimeter at Park Lane, Overall I think it is getting way out of hand.

Is it Nexus, as I thought GNE managed the the Bus Station on behalf of Metrocentre and Nexus have no presence there?
citaro5284
01 Feb 2014, 10:13 pm #119

(01 Feb 2014, 9:04 pm)Adam Malarkey I took a few of 5347 on Thursday, after that I stayed in the Green Zone, which is where I normally take Photos from anyway at The MetroCentre, Not going to Risk the Red Zone in Future. This is main Reason most of Photos as of late have been away from Bus Stations, FAB56 Photos come to Mind, as I am sick of getting a Mouthful off Nexus whenever I am in Close proximity of a Bus Station, Hell I get warned when I am on the Perimeter at Park Lane, Overall I think it is getting way out of hand.

Is it Nexus, as I thought GNE managed the the Bus Station on behalf of Metrocentre and Nexus have no presence there?

Malarkey

01 Feb 2014, 10:25 pm #120
(01 Feb 2014, 10:13 pm)citaro5284 Is it Nexus, as I thought GNE managed the the Bus Station on behalf of Metrocentre and Nexus have no presence there?

Yes GNE Manage the MetroCentre, But Nexus are just as Bad for telling Bus Spotters there not allowed to take photos without permission etc
Malarkey
01 Feb 2014, 10:25 pm #120

(01 Feb 2014, 10:13 pm)citaro5284 Is it Nexus, as I thought GNE managed the the Bus Station on behalf of Metrocentre and Nexus have no presence there?

Yes GNE Manage the MetroCentre, But Nexus are just as Bad for telling Bus Spotters there not allowed to take photos without permission etc

Pages (19) Previous 15 6 719 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average