North East Buses

Full Version: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - April 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Ah right cheers
(08 Apr 2014, 9:08 pm)Andreos Constantopolous wrote [ -> ]So was George Gorgeadis.
The economy in Greece caused a few problems, hence them diversifying and finding employment sticking labels on olive oil bottles and milking goats.

Prince Phillip seems to have a few bob still like.

Citaro5284 didn't like it, when I missed the numbers off his name once and obviously Bazza, likes being called Bazza - some peoples usernames are obviously important.
Just call me Andreos C.

Was it the goal versus Sunderland?

Sure there will be a joke in there about Dabizas giving you de (best) fence in the village....
Maybe not.

Lesbos has an excellent bus network, operated by KTEL by the way.

It wasn't the goal against Sunderland, I think it was Leicester, but I like the gag on de-fence !!!

Barry is Barry & him getting wound up about it amuses me !
(09 Apr 2014, 6:02 pm)Marcus wrote [ -> ]Strange page to advertise a bus service on...

What pages should buses be advertised on ? I think the plan is to try and attract non-bus users who might not know there's a bus to Beamish & to get them to go by bus. The Chronicle website gets plenty of hits on the news pages
(09 Apr 2014, 7:35 pm)busman101 wrote [ -> ]It wasn't the goal against Sunderland, I think it was Leicester, but I like the gag on de-fence !!!

How unthoughtful are you towards others? You obviously know fine well that he doesn't like being called Barry and prefers Bazza so you have really no thought to respect what he likes to be called to wind him up. Just imagine if we done that to you but I can guarantee that when you reply to this post (if you choose to) you will take the 'act hard' option and say you wouldn't be bothered when in actual fact, you would be quite annoyed as everybody would know that you didn't like being called a certain name but everybody called you something completely different, totally ignoring you so please, take some consideration towards others and stop acting like such a prat.
(09 Apr 2014, 7:35 pm)busman101 wrote [ -> ]It wasn't the goal against Sunderland, I think it was Leicester, but I like the gag on de-fence !!!

Bazza likes to be called Bazza. Winding someone up about their prefered name choice shouldn't amuse you. Just try showing a bit of consideration towards him, on the past couple of pages he had to tell you about three times to pack it in. You did it with Andreos as well, call people by their usernames like everyone else does, you could easily just have typed Constantopolous from his username by looking at it closely. For me it's not quite the same, my name is Marcus and I don't mind being called Mark or Marco etc, but from what I've gathered Bazza has gone by the name Bazza for a while, and I think you should respect him and his username.
no number? The day everyone gets on a waggonway bus to go to beamish, and end up somewhere like Bishop Auckland will be funny.
(09 Apr 2014, 7:54 pm)benambro wrote [ -> ]no number? The day everyone gets on a waggonway bus to go to beamish, and end up somewhere like Bishop Auckland will be funny.

Unfortunaltey for most coming from Newcastle they use the bus because they don't know where Beamish is. That would be rather amusing to see someone get off at Shields Market Place thinking they were on the 28 when they ended up on the 50 thinking 'which way, the leaflet said we get dropped off at the gate?'. Luckily, the drivers do give a handful of advice to those that do make it to Beamish, including the times and where the bus back leaves from. I can just picture a family of four looking at a Beamish leaflet wondering where they are in like Consett Bus Station or somewhere Tongue
(09 Apr 2014, 6:08 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]It's just The Chronicle website in general. I've got AdBlock+ on so haven't seen it myself, but clearly that's how it appears on iPhones.

It appears the same with my Windows Phone.

Fortunately, it hasn't appeared on any of the bus crash stories - yet.
I say yet, as the ads seem to change on every reload, refresh or when clicking back to the previous page, in a random fashion.

Ok Bunsen Honeydew Wink

WUM...
Grow up pal, what the fuck is funny about upsetting people, it goes to show, the mentality of some people pisses me off at times, he wants to be called Bazza, so respect his wishes, it may have been funny the first couple of times, but it has worn thin now, is it really too much to respect his wishes and call him by whatever he wants to be called

(09 Apr 2014, 7:49 pm)Marcus wrote [ -> ]Bazza likes to be called Bazza. Winding someone up about their prefered name choice shouldn't amuse you. Just try showing a bit of consideration towards him, on the past couple of pages he had to tell you about three times to pack it in. You did it with Andreos as well, call people by their usernames like everyone else does, you could easily just have typed Constantopolous from his username by looking at it closely. For me it's not quite the same, my name is Marcus and I don't mind being called Mark or Marco etc, but from what I've gathered Bazza has gone by the name Bazza for a while, and I think you should respect him and his username.

He has always gone by Bazza since I first met him a couple of years ago, that kind of behaviour is childish and as much I dont like to say it, there is a case for the moderators to be having word with busman101, he has just admitted to picking on another member, it is close to bullying imo!!!!!
We'll apply the same rule as we have previously. It stops now.
(09 Apr 2014, 8:49 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]We'll apply the same rule as we have previously. It stops now.

Can't agree more Smile
It would have been cleaners contracted by Go North East, they wouldn't know anything about rivalry between GNE and Arriva.
(20 Mar 2014, 4:32 pm)GuyParkRoyal wrote [ -> ]8295 is looking good with The New South Tyne Branding as seen below.

Wow, they look really nice them! *Adds more places to " I need to go there " list!*
3816/3819 have now been withdrawn from Percy Main, making it a fully low floor depot. Only Riverside and Stanley to get low floor now.
(10 Apr 2014, 8:11 am)Tom wrote [ -> ]3816/3819 have now been withdrawn from Percy Main, making it a fully low floor depot. Only Riverside and Stanley to get low floor now.

I would think that could be end of the year. Nothing confirmed on orders yet.
4931 painted into the red livery AT LAST, didn't see which service it was on but I assume a Unit 2 service as a Unit 2 driver was driving. 6050 in Chester at midday at the hands of DiagTest.
Wanna hear the shock of the day 4931 has returned into service and is on 50 managed a rear shot at Boldon while waiting for 29 to head to Work it is now red on its former route 50
(10 Apr 2014, 12:03 pm)Marcus wrote [ -> ]4931 painted into the red livery AT LAST, didn't see which service it was on but I assume a Unit 2 service as a Unit 2 driver was driving. 6050 in Chester at midday at the hands of DiagTest.

50 is a unit 2 along with 13/14/15/15A/34/34A/50/50A/78/78A/8/X22 while unit 1 is 21/N21/X25/71 how I know this I am friends with several drivers from that depot and there like a family towards me one of which I feel she is like my mother
(10 Apr 2014, 12:34 pm)Racer_Experience wrote [ -> ]50 is a unit 2 along with 13/14/15/15A/34/34A/50/50A/78/78A/8/X22 while unit 1 is 21/N21/X25/71 how I know this I am friends with several drivers from that depot and there like a family towards me one of which I feel she is like my mother

I know what Unit 2 drivers do like the back of my hand Tongue, I just didn't see which service it was actually on. I've noticed that you know quite a few drivers as they give you a thumbs up or something on a few of your flickr images Smile. Also the 15/15A is operated by Stanley's Unit 2, not Chester's.
3963 currently sat in Peterlee broken down...overheating I think
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40