North East Buses

Full Version: Wrestling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
(14 Feb 2015, 10:36 am)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]EPW is also in Peterlee on the 6th March...saw a poster in Subway in Peterlee the other day

Could do Peterlee as well. They've also got a show on in Ferryhill tomorrow. 

This EPW looks like a shady operation. Not saying that they are - but the lack of information regarding matches and appearances leaves a lot to be desired. All I can gather from the promotion material is that Rampage Brown, Prince Mohmed Ameen and another guy in a Mankind/Abyss-type mask are appearing at the show. Ameen and Brown are both pretty good (Brown had a WWE Developmental contract) and are based in the North East, so I guess they might appear. The £5 half-price admission fee is tempting too.
(14 Feb 2015, 12:12 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]Could do Peterlee as well. They've also got a show on in Ferryhill tomorrow. 

This EPW looks like a shady operation. Not saying that they are - but the lack of information regarding matches and appearances leaves a lot to be desired. All I can gather from the promotion material is that Rampage Brown, Prince Mohmed Ameen and another guy in a Mankind/Abyss-type mask are appearing at the show. Ameen and Brown are both pretty good (Brown had a WWE Developmental contract) and are based in the North East, so I guess they might appear. The £5 half-price admission fee is tempting too.

The poster I saw for Peterlee was 2 dudes(1 being the Mankind/Abyss masked one) and all it was advertising was an I Quit and TLC match
(14 Feb 2015, 12:28 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]The poster I saw for Peterlee was 2 dudes(1 being the Mankind/Abyss masked one) and all it was advertising was an I Quit and TLC match

Was it this one?

[Image: 10450323_811196332277496_4694336012957138639_o.jpg]
(14 Feb 2015, 12:31 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]Was it this one?

[Image: 10450323_811196332277496_4694336012957138639_o.jpg]
Thats the one mate...Forgot about the Indian looking person on thr poster Big Grin
(14 Feb 2015, 1:40 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Thats the one mate...Forgot about the Indian looking person on thr poster Big Grin

Yes. That would be Prince Mohmed Ameen.

As I said, both him and Rampage Brown are pretty decent although Rampage is in a different class to Ameen.

Here's a video package highlighting Rampage against another top UK wrestler: El Ligero. 

Anyone stop up and watch WWE Fastlane which was Free to Watch on both the WWE Network and Sky 1/Sky Sports 1.

Highlights:

Rollins, Big Show and Kane Defeated Ryback, Ziggler and Rowan in a 6 Man Tag Match, Randy Orton Returned Finally following the Match going straight for Rollins and clearing out The Authority in the process, appears as thought he will be facing Seth Rollins at Wrestlemania.

Referee Screwed Stardust, Ref counted to 2, hesitated expecting Stardust to kick out which he didnt, then went to make the 3 count before signalling for the Bell to be rung before his hand even touched the mat, upon looking at the Replay the Ref didnt actually make the 3 count.

Sting Challenged HHH to a Match at Wrestlemania, Segment was quite similar to that of the HHH/Undertaker Silent Staredown, But HHH did a lot of talking, Sting stood there and said nothing, they had a mini Brawl ending with Sting laying out HHH with the Scorpion Death Drop, Match was later Confirmed.

Cesaro and Tyson Kidd won the Tag Titles

Nikki Bella Retained the Divas Title, Roll up with a Hand Full of Tights.

The Undertaker then made his return, ohh wait it was Bray Wyatt who was pushed out into the Arena in a Casket by Undertakers Druids which Takers Entrance Music Playing throughout, Wyatt cut a Promo challenging Taker to a Match at Mania, This was an Excellent way to call out The Phenom, well played by WWE and I am looking forward to seeing how Taker will respond, expecting him to make his Return on RAW Tonight.

BNB retained the IC Title via DQ against Dean Ambrose.

Rusev defeated John Cena to retain the US Title, Cena passed out to the Accolade in decent back and fourth match, I expect a Rematch at Mania with Cena defeating Rusev.

Roman Reigns defeated Daniel Bryan to go on to face Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, this was obviously going to happen either way, honestly cant see what WWE are going to do Bryan at Mania, hopefully not another Match with a Returning Heel Sheamus, would much rather see him face Ziggler, The Match was a slow paced back and fourth brawl pretty much. 
(23 Feb 2015, 2:25 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Anyone stop up and watch WWE Fastlane which was Free to Watch on both the WWE Network and Sky 1/Sky Sports 1.

Highlights:

Rollins, Big Show and Kane Defeated Ryback, Ziggler and Rowan in a 6 Man Tag Match, Randy Orton Returned Finally following the Match going straight for Rollins and clearing out The Authority in the process, appears as thought he will be facing Seth Rollins at Wrestlemania.

Referee Screwed Stardust, Ref counted to 2, hesitated expecting Stardust to kick out which he didnt, then went to make the 3 count before signalling for the Bell to be rung before his hand even touched the mat, upon looking at the Replay the Ref didnt actually make the 3 count.

Sting Challenged HHH to a Match at Wrestlemania, Segment was quite similar to that of the HHH/Undertaker Silent Staredown, But HHH did a lot of talking, Sting stood there and said nothing, they had a mini Brawl ending with Sting laying out HHH with the Scorpion Death Drop, Match was later Confirmed.

Cesaro and Tyson Kidd won the Tag Titles

Nikki Bella Retained the Divas Title, Roll up with a Hand Full of Tights.

The Undertaker then made his return, ohh wait it was Bray Wyatt who was pushed out into the Arena in a Casket by Undertakers Druids which Takers Entrance Music Playing throughout, Wyatt cut a Promo challenging Taker to a Match at Mania, This was an Excellent way to call out The Phenom, well played by WWE and I am looking forward to seeing how Taker will respond, expecting him to make his Return on RAW Tonight.

BNB retained the IC Title via DQ against Dean Ambrose.

Rusev defeated John Cena to retain the US Title, Cena passed out to the Accolade in decent back and fourth match, I expect a Rematch at Mania with Cena defeating Rusev.

Roman Reigns defeated Daniel Bryan to go on to face Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, this was obviously going to happen either way, honestly cant see what WWE are going to do Bryan at Mania, hopefully not another Match with a Returning Heel Sheamus, would much rather see him face Ziggler, The Match was a slow paced back and fourth brawl pretty much. 
Am I the only person who thinks D-Bry will somehow end up in the Main Event at 'Mania and it being a 4 way with Rollins cashing in to be in the main event???
(23 Feb 2015, 3:09 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Am I the only person who thinks D-Bry will somehow end up in the Main Event at 'Mania and it being a 4 way with Rollins cashing in to be in the main event???
As much as Daniel Bryan deserves a Rematch for the Title as he was never pinned or made to submit, I dont think he will be involved as he lost fare and square last night, he even said to Reigns following the Match "You better Win at Mania" or words to that effect, I do see a Rollins Cash In at the end of the Match on Reigns, but that all depends on if Lesnar is staying or leaving though.
I see Samoa Joe resigned from TNA last week.
The Bushwhackers announced for WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2015

http://wwe.com/classics/wwe-hall-of-fame...5-27130479

via @WWE on Android
http://www.wwe.com/mobile
(23 Feb 2015, 6:37 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]The Bushwhackers announced for WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2015

http://wwe.com/classics/wwe-hall-of-fame...5-27130479

via @WWE on Android
http://www.wwe.com/mobile

Bushwhackers in the original ECW back in 1998. They were introduced as members of an extended Dudley family. 

They participated in some brutal matches prior to signing with the WWF back in 1989. 
(23 Feb 2015, 6:44 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]Bushwhackers in the original ECW back in 1998. They were introduced as members of an extended Dudley family. 

They participated in some brutal matches prior to signing with the WWF back in 1989. 
I only really remember the Bushwackers for the Royal Rumble in 1991 when Luke was eliminated within 3 or 4 seconds
Seemed to be at one time whereever you went you would always find a Dudley Big Grin
(23 Feb 2015, 6:27 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]I see Samoa Joe resigned from TNA last week.
Been heavily rumoured he might jump ship to WWE and head down to NXT for a bit, HHH is reportedly a massive fan of Samoa Joe. 
(23 Feb 2015, 7:38 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Been heavily rumoured he might jump ship to WWE and head down to NXT for a bit, HHH is reportedly a massive fan of Samoa Joe. 

'Haitch and Joe were, for a brief period last year, following each other on Twitter. They stopped following each other after a week or so - make of that what you will.

I think any new WWE signing is probably going to NXT regardless of status elsewhere. They've been burnt before with Mistico and Awesome Kong. 
Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray) Reunited over the Weekend and Won the Reality of Wrestling Tag Team Championships.
http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/...g-the-ROW/
(23 Feb 2015, 8:37 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray) Reunited over the Weekend and Won the Reality of Wrestling Tag Team Championships.
http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/...g-the-ROW/
Isn't that the Organisation Booker owns, or is heavily involved with?
(23 Feb 2015, 8:48 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Isn't that the Organisation Booker owns, or is heavily involved with?

I don't know how much investment or involvement Booker still has with the promotion, but he start it in 2006 when it was known as the Pro Wrestling Alliance. 
(24 Feb 2015, 12:25 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]I don't know how much investment or involvement Booker still has with the promotion, but he start it in 2006 when it was known as the Pro Wrestling Alliance. 
Decided to root about looking up RpW, on it's Wikipedia entry it has Bookers name down as Owner, I also believe Booker runs a Wrestling School through RoW
Just been reading online that The Undertaker will not be returning to WWE Programming until Wrestlemania 31 itself, WWE Creative Geniuses believe this will have fans guessing whether he will show up or not, and Bray Wyatt will carry the Story with a continuation of his Cryptic Promos as he has done in recent weeks.

In other News the WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar was in Backstage in Nashville for RAW Last Night but didnt appear, he was pulled 30 Minutes before RAW Aired following an Backstage Altercation of some form, but no idea what, could be a contract dispute as he is rumoured to be leaving, could it be WWE are pissed at him because he offered to help train CM Punk for his first UFC Fight, or is he doing an Austin and refusing to Job to Reigns as he doesnt think Reigns deserves to be Champion, much like Austin did with Lesnar back in the early 2000s, hmmm I wonder.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43