North East Buses

Full Version: What has amused you/made you laugh today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(18 Jan 2016, 11:04 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]Most Dart's are ok imo.
I used to like Darts, although I stopped liking them so much when I started college as it was no fun standing at a bus stop waiting for the bus that would often not turn up, then we got them sodding X---GGO registered Darts which I am now happy to hear they are going to the scrap bin. These are the reason I stop favouring the older Darts and also Prestige's because of the poor reliability which became a pain in the arse trying to get places I needed to be. Must be said I do actually kind of miss them (not the X---GGO Darts, my knees are hurting just thinking of the poor leg room).
(18 Jan 2016, 11:12 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]Go North East's 4967's (?) reg is canny rude.

it isn't rude i don't think any number plates within Go North East have been rude
(18 Jan 2016, 11:08 pm)Diamond One wrote [ -> ]I once saw a mini truck having a rude number plate on in 2008 it said CO04 CK

Someone in our village had VU62 LVA
(18 Jan 2016, 11:18 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]I used to like Darts, although I stopped liking them so much when I started college as it was no fun standing at a bus stop waiting for the bus that would often not turn up, then we got them sodding X---GGO registered Darts which I am now happy to hear they are going to the scrap bin. These are the reason I stop favouring the older Darts and also Prestige's because of the poor reliability which became a pain in the arse trying to get places I needed to be. Must be said I do actually kind of miss them (not the X---GGO Darts, my knees are hurting just thinking of the poor leg room).

I can't say I ever rode them Dart's, but I loved the SPD's and some MPD's. I also loved the Prestige's.
(18 Jan 2016, 11:56 pm)Diamond One wrote [ -> ]it isn't rude i don't think any number plates within Go North East have been rude
I was refering to NK63UNT, which isn't rude but is simillar to a swear word.
Ah yes, the registration of 4967, noticed it when it was brand new, not sure how they got away with it or the fact it hasn't been changed.

Amusingly, if you re-arrange the letters on the registration of the Wright Streetdeck thats lurking around produces the same swear word.
(19 Jan 2016, 6:11 pm)GMitchelhill wrote [ -> ]Ah yes, the registration of 4967, noticed it when it was brand new, not sure how they got away with it or the fact it hasn't been changed.

Amusingly, if you re-arrange the letters on the registration of the Wright Streetdeck thats lurking around produces the same swear word.

The 69A always made me chuckle. Especially when saying the A in its lower case.
East Kent had a batch of MCW Metrobus Mk2s with the registrations being F-EKM.
Littl'un enjoys a good singsong on the way home. It's a good job most of the village is familiar with us, or else we'd get more funny looks than we already do.

Today's entertainment was seasonal classics like "We wish you a merry Pissmas" and "Oh Pissmas tree."

His speech delay is, just sometimes (when it's not breaking our hearts) the gift that keeps on giving Big Grin

(And of course I joined in! It would have been rude not to!)
Mind boggling traffic news of the day:

Take a look at @ChronicleTravel's Tweet: https://twitter.com/ChronicleTravel/stat...88384?s=09
(26 Jan 2016, 9:32 am)BusLoverMum wrote [ -> ]Mind boggling traffic news of the day:

Take a look at @ChronicleTravel's Tweet: https://twitter.com/ChronicleTravel/stat...88384?s=09
Thats hilarious...

Did someone randomly dump the wheelbarrow there or was it blown off a van or something [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
(26 Jan 2016, 9:35 am)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Thats hilarious...

Did someone randomly dump the wheelbarrow there or was it blown off a van or something [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

I hear that 3 old Yorkshiremen were seen running away from the scene, towing a bath tub behind them.
(26 Jan 2016, 7:52 pm)BusLoverMum wrote [ -> ]I hear that 3 old Yorkshiremen were seen running away from the scene, towing a bath tub behind them.

Is that a Last of the Summer Wine reference, BusLoverMum...? Big Grin
Australian Fuel Thieves hunted by Police after accidently siphoning Sewage Tank on Coach

Adds new meaning to the word gobshite [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
(26 Jan 2016, 9:23 pm)R852 PRG wrote [ -> ]Is that a Last of the Summer Wine reference, BusLoverMum...? Big Grin

Yep.

Their Northeastern cousins live in our village, I think. Congregate in a garage up our back lane for a cuppa, in the mornings. The best one I've seen is someone moving a trailer full of bags of compost etc, all hitched to the back of a mobility scooter Big Grin
Amused at the fact that GNE Head Office may have been panicking because no one told them about the roadworks at Hexham Aldi resulting in the bus stop being put out of use. Had a PM off them telling me to phone them with more information.
Big'un found this rather useful gem, in Wilko, this afternoon.
(13 Feb 2016, 7:44 pm)BusLoverMum wrote [ -> ]Big'un found this rather useful gem, in Wilko, this afternoon.

Still selling it with no key....that is typical Wilko like, no wonder Big'un thought it was amusing.
(13 Feb 2016, 7:51 pm)citaro5284 wrote [ -> ]Still selling it with no key....that is typical Wilko like, no wonder Big'un thought it was amusing.

They've taken a whole fiver off the price, though. Bargain Big Grin