North East Buses

Full Version: What has amused you/made you laugh today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This Davie going to Durham debate has made me laugh like
(16 Jun 2015, 4:21 pm)LeeCalder wrote [ -> ]This Davie going to Durham debate has made me laugh like

Us Durham lot wouldn't let him in. We don't accept any riff raff you know... Wink 
(16 Jun 2015, 4:26 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Us Durham lot wouldn't let him in. We don't accept any riff raff you know... Wink 

Well Barley Mow is under a County Durham postcode so technically I shouldn't let him within a mile perimeter of my premises  Wink
I found this hilarious
I think one of my many photos of 5235, I think I photographed it second too early (Look at the bottom left of the 3)
35190 used to be named 'The Boyo'!
(22 Jun 2015, 10:56 am)Davie wrote [ -> ]I think one of my many photos of 5235, I think I photographed it second too early (Look at the bottom left of the 3)

"The 31 has been re-routed through Shit to assist reliability and associated timetable changes."
(24 Jun 2015, 6:28 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]"The 31 has been re-routed through Shit to assist reliability and associated timetable changes."

I thought it was describing the buses they use on them services Tongue
Got into Durham Bus Station and saw OAPs standing waiting at 0929 not looking interested in getting on the 21, was amusing to see them all shuffle forward when the clock in the bus station hit 0930.
(25 Jun 2015, 9:11 am)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Got into Durham Bus Station and saw OAPs standing waiting at 0929 not looking interested in getting on the 21, was amusing to see them all shuffle forward when the clock in the bus station hit 0930.
The wiser ones know that the ETMs for some operators accept the passes early. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's 0927 for GNE?
The BBC changed some of the words on the subtitles for Kanye West's Glastonbury performance last night.
http://www.nme.com/news/kanye-west/86548
That end bit though! He's great! One of the best football analysis YouTubers too I think.

This one is the best - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdzxXv7mpcQ
(12 Jul 2015, 8:46 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]That end bit though! He's great! One of the best football analysis YouTubers too I think.

He's a pratt.
(12 Jul 2015, 8:59 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]He's a pratt.

I agree Adrian, he's a pain in the arse if truth be told
The fact that everyone is running around dead hyped up about this demonstrater! People insist on getting a first day photo, why? Does it make a difference if you get it today or next week? Not in my eyes it doesn't
(14 Jul 2015, 1:57 pm)LeeCalder wrote [ -> ]The fact that everyone is running around dead hyped up about this demonstrater! People insist on getting a first day photo, why? Does it make a difference if you get it today or next week? Not in my eyes it doesn't
Im not, chilling at home watching WWE Raw, think I will wait until the weekend, or when SN64 CTU arrives and get both at once.
(14 Jul 2015, 1:57 pm)LeeCalder wrote [ -> ]The fact that everyone is running around dead hyped up about this demonstrater! People insist on getting a first day photo, why? Does it make a difference if you get it today or next week? Not in my eyes it doesn't

Hope you weren't at Saltmeadows yesterday for first day photos.  Tongue
(14 Jul 2015, 2:32 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Hope you weren't at Saltmeadows yesterday for first day photos.  Tongue

I wasn't actually - I was going to Gateshead Stadium and was unaware that it was there. But as it was there I might as well have got a photo.

(14 Jul 2015, 2:23 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Im not, chilling at home watching WWE Raw, think I will wait until the weekend, or when SN64 CTU arrives and get both at once.

That's my plan as well. Might as well kill 2 birds with 1 stone
Yeah but getting it on its first day in service means I don't have the stress of finding it a few days before it goes away and you never really know what is going to happen, it could be in an incident and it's time at GNE could be cut short. So I have my photo now so I don't have to go out and try and find it again.