North East Buses

Full Version: What has amused you/made you laugh today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03 Sep 2015, 8:06 am)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]If it's old will Doncaster's Butt Hole Road be on just it was renamed

I'll have to have a look. It's still safely rolled up until I can get a frame for it.
I don't think busty bank and cockfield are on it but shitlington hall is.

ETA cockfield is there. The Northeast is surprisingly sparse, though. I think whoever compiled it ran out of suggestions after tackling the Southwest.
I had a seat squatter to deal with on the train today. He seemed proper flabbergasted that I made him pick up all his gear and shift. Big Grin
Getting this song stuck in peoples heads - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRC4Vk6kisY
(11 Sep 2015, 11:31 pm)GMitchelhill wrote [ -> ]Getting this song stuck in peoples heads - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRC4Vk6kisY

I don't hugely like music like that Tongue
(03 Sep 2015, 8:06 am)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]If it's old will Doncaster's Butt Hole Road be on just it was renamed
Do you not mean Butt Hole Lane in Shepshed, Leicestershire
If ya dont want to get covered in pastry, don't sit in front of me when I am eating a pie

[Image: 56e02a74c1375d439d03f66ed3d2247c.jpg]
That the Newcastle team had to walk part of the journey in London due to Traffic.
(14 Sep 2015, 6:57 pm)DanPicken wrote [ -> ]That the Newcastle team had to walk part of the journey in London due to Traffic.
Brian Clough used to do something like that when he was in charge of Derby and Nottingham Forest, when he went to Leeds he would get everyone off the bus and walk the last few hundred yards
Group of potty-mouths at the rear of the upper deck on this Lowlander. Twisting on about it being "f'n freezing"...

*opens window*

Big Grin
The stupidness of the 'orange hi-vis' man tonight...

When the X31 pulled up behind us he came out with: "if you want to get on the X31 then you need to get off and get on the X31". I thought you could just teleport onto it...
From the American version of 'Strictly Come Dancing', 'Dancing with the Stars'.

Being a Nintendo nerd - it amused me!
This tweet. I have no idea what it means like:
(17 Sep 2015, 8:35 pm)S813 FVK wrote [ -> ]This tweet. I have no idea what it means like:

I really dislike how robotic their replies come across as.
(17 Sep 2015, 8:56 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]I really dislike how robotic their replies come across as.

They must just have a list of replies which they just copy and paste in and change where appropriate.
(17 Sep 2015, 8:35 pm)S813 FVK wrote [ -> ]This tweet. I have no idea what it means like:

It's the perfect reply, really Big Grin
My nickname I received at College today
(18 Sep 2015, 6:46 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]My nickname I received at College today
Which is?

Collagekid? Tongue

Favie...? 

Tongue
(18 Sep 2015, 6:49 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Which is?
Chewit because I always take loads of sweets in.
(18 Sep 2015, 6:52 pm)GX03 SVC wrote [ -> ]Collagekid?
Nope.

(18 Sep 2015, 6:57 pm)R852 PRG wrote [ -> ]Favie...? 

Nope.