North East Buses

Full Version: What has amused you/made you laugh today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02 Jun 2016, 6:09 am)Adrian wrote [ -> ]Speaking of Baddiel and Skinner. There's a clip in one of their 'three lions' music videos, where they play an England vs Germany match. The German line up is almost as funny as John Motson having to say the said players' name in commentary.
Without watching the Three Lions Video wasn't the German Line Up made up of 11 Kuntz [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Anyone see Slaven Billic saying fuck me live on ITV? And what the hell is going on with his hair

Edit - here's a pic haha hes hilarious 
[Image: billic.jpg]
(10 Jun 2016, 9:40 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]Anyone see Slaven Billic saying fuck me live on ITV? And what the hell is going on with his hair

Edit - here's a pic haha hes hilarious 
[Image: billic.jpg]

Looks like he's had plugs that haven't properly taken yet.
(10 Jun 2016, 10:31 pm)BusLoverMum wrote [ -> ]Looks like he's had plugs that haven't properly taken yet.

It looks a mess anyway haha. No fucks given by Bilic tonight like, swearing live on TV and he looks proper rough! Hopefully he's on more games
An ATS EuroMaster van parked on the new bridge at Lumley Castle, having fallen victim to a tyre blowout and presumably waiting for someone to recover him or replace the tyre.
I loved the irony.
I was on a First Transbus Dart earlier on where rattles around the cab wall and access hatches for the destination equipment had been 'fixed' by wedging paper towels in the gaps. I'll try to hunt it down again to get a photo.

Later got on an X-reg mpd operated by D&G Bus which was so immaculately kept  it could have been new, even the seats had recently had their padding replaced.
(16 Jun 2016, 9:13 pm)James101 wrote [ -> ]I was on a First Transbus Dart earlier on where rattles around the cab wall and access hatches for the destination equipment had been 'fixed' by wedging paper towels in the gaps. I'll try to hunt it down again to get a photo.

Later got on an X-reg mpd operated by D&G Bus which was so immaculately kept  it could have been new, even the seats had recently had their padding replaced.

Some of the scarlet band E200s have cable ties to stop various bits from rattling and crashing down.

Often tempted to smuggle blu tack onto streetlites to fix the emergency exit doors!
My mam found a bus ticket for the 685 return and used it
#welldoneshirlock
Couldn't think of anywhere to go today, So I'm off to West Yorkshire! First Leeds Wright Streetdeck's, Hyperlink B7LAs and Flying Tigers are todays challenge, Though if any of Bradford's X6 Streetdeck's are out I will track that down too.

So I doubt anyone will see me today.
(18 Jun 2016, 10:36 am)South Tyne Lad wrote [ -> ]Couldn't think of anywhere to go today, So I'm off to West Yorkshire! First Leeds Wright Streetdeck's, Hyperlink B7LAs and Flying Tigers are todays challenge, Though if any of Bradford's X6 Streetdeck's are out I will track that down too.

BIB: they don't see use on weekends.
(18 Jun 2016, 10:36 am)South Tyne Lad wrote [ -> ]Couldn't think of anywhere to go today, So I'm off to West Yorkshire! First Leeds Wright Streetdeck's, Hyperlink B7LAs and Flying Tigers are todays challenge, Though if any of Bradford's X6 Streetdeck's are out I will track that down too.

Don't think any Bradford X6 StreetDeck's will be out today, although one briefly made an appearance on Thursday.

I'm not certain as to whether First West Yorkshire still have the Optare MetroDecker or not, if they do that might be worth a photo or even a ride, I had a ride on that on the X78 and I quite liked it, actually preferred it to the StreetDeck's used on that route.
(18 Jun 2016, 10:51 am)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Don't think any Bradford X6 StreetDeck's will be out today, although one briefly made an appearance on Thursday.

I'm not certain as to whether First West Yorkshire still have the Optare MetroDecker or not, if they do that might be worth a photo or even a ride, I had a ride on that on the X78 and I quite liked it, actually preferred it to the StreetDeck's used on that route.

The Metrodecker is with First South Yorkshire not West.
(18 Jun 2016, 10:53 am)Kuyoyo wrote [ -> ]The Metrodecker is with First South Yorkshire not West.
Oops!
(18 Jun 2016, 10:51 am)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Don't think any Bradford X6 StreetDeck's will be out today, although one briefly made an appearance on Thursday.

First South Yorkshire still have it I think, on the X78 like you said
I see they've been tarting up Washington galleries bus stationBig Grin
https://twitter.com/ouryve/status/744172...83136?s=09
(18 Jun 2016, 2:23 pm)BusLoverMum wrote [ -> ]I see they've been tarting up Washington galleries bus stationBig Grin
https://twitter.com/ouryve/status/744172...83136?s=09

I noticed that hahaha. Looks better mind, well it will once the vinyl is the right way up!
(18 Jun 2016, 10:36 am)South Tyne Lad wrote [ -> ]Couldn't think of anywhere to go today, So I'm off to West Yorkshire! First Leeds Wright Streetdeck's, Hyperlink B7LAs and Flying Tigers are todays challenge, Though if any of Bradford's X6 Streetdeck's are out I will track that down too.

Posted two photos of vehicles from the two depots of First Leeds

https://www.flickr.com/photos/140662069@...ed-public/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/140662069@...ed-public/

Enjoy
The looks on the faces of the people in the 16 cars, who were following a Vyking up Dunston Bank.

Cheered me up no end.
(28 Jun 2016, 4:03 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]The looks on the faces of the people in the 16 cars, who were following a Vyking up Dunston Bank.

Cheered me up no end.

Reminds me of when I had a farmer's son boyfriend, way back in the 80s. It was September, new car reg was just out and there was this guy with his shiny brand new Beemer, reluctantly keeping his distance as we were travelling between farms in a combine harvester. Lots of muddy spikes and far too wide for the poor chap to be able to put his foot down and whizz past :o