North East Buses

Full Version: What's annoying you today? V2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The state I was in last night and the friendly reminder thanks to everyone putting photos on their Snapchat stories. How embarrassing.
(25 Oct 2014, 6:39 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]The state I was in last night and the friendly reminder thanks to everyone putting photos on their Snapchat stories. How embarrassing.

Don't worry, I've been victim to that one. My friends still don't let is forget it.

It was A-Level results day and one of my friends hosted a house/garden party for about 20 of us. I was then told by one of my friends that before she moves down to London for uni, she wants to see me properly drunk. Whilst I left my drink unattended, she apparently drank quite a bit of my Bulmers and then replaced what she drank with a combination of whisky, gin, rum, vodka, sambuca and jaeger. I returned and then everyone told is to down it. Within minutes, the effects took. Lets just say it's the worst I've ever been and I made friends with numerous trees and bushes that were behind the house.
was at a football game today and this guard has a joke tried to call me by my full name which everyone knows i hate then he menions my worst enemy Richard am not gonna say it cause its swearing Tiplady then he was brainwashed by that prick GRRR i wish Richard Tiplady would F*** O** next time Richard Says it he won't be so lucky 
(25 Oct 2014, 9:26 pm)Racer_Experience wrote [ -> ]was at a football game today and this guard has a joke tried to call me by my full name which everyone knows i hate then he menions my worst enemy Richard am not gonna say it cause its swearing Tiplady then he was brainwashed by that prick GRRR i wish Richard Tiplady would F*** O** next time Richard Says it he won't be so lucky 
Best way to deal with bullies? Confront them face to face. It's amazing how quiet they go when they're in that situation.
(25 Oct 2014, 9:30 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Best way to deal with bullies? Confront them face to face. It's amazing how quiet they go when they're in that situation.

Richard has bullied me since me and my best mate Paul got football tickets last December against Chelsea (Capital One Cup Quarter Final) even one of my friends has noticed and as a result had to remove Richard as a friend on Facebook and my mates have followed suit i've now blocked Richard cause he upset my best buddy Paul and to make matters worse last year when i lost my Granda he took the piss out of me he showed no respect if my Mam was there she would be absolutely fuming and now she hates Richard as a result in fact and my dad would punch Richard and am surprised he isn't barred from her supermarket she works in which is ASDA also another reason why i have blocked Richard because he bullied me and is an arsehole who stole money from A-Line and claims it was Scott Lowes when it was both of them who done it at the same time if i done such crime i could see the results a bit like Chelsea FC beating Hartlepool United which Chelsea would win by a big result my parents would kick me out on the streets but Richard has told a lot of lies some are not true wish he would disappear from the streets of the north east or send him to Coventry
We'll now I've got an iPod I have to add my music.

If I'm lucky I might be finished by March.
(25 Oct 2014, 10:00 pm)Racer_Experience wrote [ -> ]Richard has bullied me since me and my best mate Paul got football tickets last December against Chelsea (Capital One Cup Quarter Final) even one of my friends has noticed and as a result had to remove Richard as a friend on Facebook and my mates have followed suit i've now blocked Richard cause he upset my best buddy Paul and to make matters worse last year when i lost my Granda he took the piss out of me he showed no respect if my Mam was there she would be absolutely fuming and now she hates Richard as a result in fact and my dad would punch Richard and am surprised he isn't barred from her supermarket she works in which is ASDA also another reason why i have blocked Richard because he bullied me and is an arsehole who stole money from A-Line and claims it was Scott Lowes when it was both of them who done it at the same time if i done such crime i could see the results a bit like Chelsea FC beating Hartlepool United which Chelsea would win by a big result my parents would kick me out on the streets but Richard has told a lot of lies some are not true wish he would disappear from the streets of the north east or send him to Coventry

The bit in bold sounds a bit libellous to me. 
(25 Oct 2014, 10:12 pm)AdamY wrote [ -> ]The bit in bold sounds a bit libellous to me. 

reading out reports i have heard from the companies and other people
(25 Oct 2014, 10:16 pm)Racer_Experience wrote [ -> ]reading out reports i have heard from the companies and other people
Dunno who this Richard is, but you're giving him exactly what he wants. He knows he's getting to you. He'd probably sharp get bored if you ignored him altogether, or even better, do what I suggested earlier and go for a face to face confrontation.
(25 Oct 2014, 11:13 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Dunno who this Richard is, but you're giving him exactly what he wants. He knows he's getting to you. He'd probably sharp get bored if you ignored him altogether, or even better, do what I suggested earlier and go for a face to face confrontation.

if i do that some of his mates will bully me even more but i have a trick up my sleave
There is all the seats in the world and some prick decides to sit on the backwards facing seat where I'm sat. Angry
(27 Oct 2014, 8:14 am)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]There is all the seats in the world and some prick decides to sit on the backwards facing seat where I'm sat. Angry

I really hate it when people do that!
Always tends to be the smelliest people in the world too...
Always tends to be the smelliest people in the world too...
He looked like a right bell end.

Also thanks to the tosser who got in my way whilst photo'ing a 23 StreetLite Angry
This has just happened on the Metro... I can see at least five single/bench seats with nobody on them, yet this woman has plonked herself beside me!
(27 Oct 2014, 8:17 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]Always tends to be the smelliest people in the world too...

Thats just happended to me... feel sick
Recently bought a Macbook Air and have already encountered the dreaded White Screen of Death.

Back to Windows it is...
Having to stand in the rain whilst waiting for the bus, because the shelter is full of smokers.
Having to stand in the rain whilst waiting for the bus, because the shelter is full of smokers.
As a no-smoker I hate this in all weather, especially in my local bus stop as this is where all the underage children go to smoke and drink.

Also when I got off the bus on Friday evening there was about 8 chavs stood in the bus stop, seriously you are adults all huddled up in a bus shelter wearing tracksuits, I seriously don't understand the appeal of standing in a bus stop on a chilly Friday evening at 6pm.