North East Buses

Full Version: What's annoying you today? V2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(28 Oct 2014, 4:42 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]As a no-smoker I hate this in all weather, especially in my local bus stop as this is where all the underage children go to smoke and drink.

Also when I got off the bus on Friday evening there was about 8 chavs stood in the bus stop, seriously you are adults all huddled up in a bus shelter wearing tracksuits, I seriously don't understand the appeal of standing in a bus stop on a chilly Friday evening at 6pm. 

Oh this was grown adults. Not kids. Just very ignorant grown adults! Usually if there's only one of them smoking, I'd just tell them to shift, but you can't really do that when there's 6 or 7! 
Oh this was grown adults. Not kids. Just very ignorant grown adults! Usually if there's only one of them smoking, I'd just tell them to shift, but you can't really do that when there's 6 or 7! 
I know its annoying and you can't do anything about it.

My bus stop has signs saying it is illegal to smoke in the bus shelter (well it did, but the windows are put out on a regular basis so the sign has disappeared)
the rain then saw my ex girlfriend in the que meeting 3 footballers (i did not loose my virginity to her but i did to somebody else in 2011 who was my girlfriend at the time)
(28 Oct 2014, 6:36 pm)Racer_Experience wrote [ -> ]the rain then saw my ex girlfriend in the que meeting 3 footballers (i did not loose my virginity to her but i did to somebody else in 2011 who was my girlfriend at the time)

And we need to know that becuase...  Undecided
(28 Oct 2014, 6:40 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]And we need to know that becuase...  Undecided

#Awkward
#HashtagsonNEB
(28 Oct 2014, 6:40 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]And we need to know that becuase...  Undecided

#awkward
change of subject
I bet this what happened but with a really ugly lass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m3h1sRI_zg
(28 Oct 2014, 8:15 pm)NEBCD Malarkey wrote [ -> ]I bet this what happened but with a really ugly lass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m3h1sRI_zg

nope
(28 Oct 2014, 8:26 pm)Racer_Experience wrote [ -> ]nope

Stop Lying Bazza
(28 Oct 2014, 8:43 pm)NEBCD Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Stop Lying Bazza

i aint lying seriously 
Let's be moving on...
Whilst passing TK Maxx was trying to get past people on my way to Park Lane when a load of chavs on bikes came from nowhere and crashed into me, of course it is MY FAULT for walking through a pedestrian zone where bikes shouldn't be.

I am fed of cyclists, every one of them I've encountered deserves a smack, was walking for a bus the other week and I was walking down a narrow footpath and I had my headphones in and I wanted to get past some people who were walking slower than I was so I went to get past them and a cyclist came from behind and called me a prick and had an argument about me getting in HIS WAY, one you shouldn't be riding a bike on a footpath, two I do not have eyes in the back of my head and have super excellent hearing that I can hear things from a mile away. I'm fed of these arseholes who have an high opinion of themselves and they are always right even when there wrong.
(29 Oct 2014, 3:21 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Whilst passing TK Maxx was trying to get past people on my way to Park Lane when a load of chavs on bikes came from nowhere and crashed into me, of course it is MY FAULT for walking through a pedestrian zone where bikes shouldn't be.

I am fed of cyclists, every one of them I've encountered deserves a smack, was walking for a bus the other week and I was walking down a narrow footpath and I had my headphones in and I wanted to get past some people who were walking slower than I was so I went to get past them and a cyclist came from behind and called me a prick and had an argument about me getting in HIS WAY, one you shouldn't be riding a bike on a footpath, two I do not have eyes in the back of my head and have super excellent hearing that I can hear things from a mile away. I'm fed of these arseholes who have an high opinion of themselves and they are always right even when there wrong.

Opinions are like ar$eholes, everyone has them.

As for bikes - have you been to Amsterdam (or any of the other big cities in Holland)?
Nightmare!

Cars, bikes, trams, sometimes buses and pedestrians all together!
The locals seem to manage ok - it is the visitors who seem to struggle.
(29 Oct 2014, 3:47 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Opinions are like ar$eholes, everyone has them.

As for bikes - have you been to Amsterdam (or any of the other big cities in Holland)?
Nightmare!

Cars, bikes, trams, sometimes buses and pedestrians all together!
The locals seem to manage ok - it is the visitors who seem to struggle.

I have to being to Amsterdam, about 3 times..... the bikes are a nightmare!

Also

Whats annoying me..... when people don't read stuff and then they same the exact same thing! (i can be bad for it to!)
(29 Oct 2014, 3:48 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]I have to being to Amsterdam, about 3 times..... the bikes are a nightmare!

Also

Whats annoying me..... when people don't read stuff and then they same the exact same thing! (i can be bad for it to!)

Dying to know what the missing word is! :p

type?
ask?
say?
want?
do?
(29 Oct 2014, 3:58 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Dying to know what the missing word is! :p

type?
ask?
say?
want?
do?

I just noticed haha 

Na its just when u say something and then maybe later on, someone says the exact same thing... just wish people would look back! 
Some idiot refuses to remove his bag from the seat refusing to give the seat up from others there is a rack next to him for goodness sake
(29 Oct 2014, 3:21 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Whilst passing TK Maxx was trying to get past people on my way to Park Lane when a load of chavs on bikes came from nowhere and crashed into me, of course it is MY FAULT for walking through a pedestrian zone where bikes shouldn't be.

I'm a Cyclist so does that mean i'm an Arsehole Bazza?

And where does it stipulate that Cyclists shouldn't be riding on Pavements, for me personally I do it to ensure my own Safety as I have on 3 Separate Occasions came off my Bike due to Idiotic Drivers, also have you seen the amount of Cyclists that have been Killed recently as a result of careless Drivers.
(29 Oct 2014, 5:04 pm)NEBCD Malarkey wrote [ -> ]I'm a Cyclist so does that mean i'm an Arsehole Bazza?

And where does it stipulate that Cyclists shouldn't be riding on Pavements, for me personally I do it to ensure my own Safety as I have on 3 Separate Occasions came off my Bike due to Idiotic Drivers, also have you seen the amount of Cyclists that have been Killed recently as a result of careless Drivers.

Confused how Bazza has come into this? His annoyance was to do with someone taking up a seat on a bus with their bag... I only briefly swept over the above posts though, so do tell me if I've not read a post in which Bazza has said cyclists are arseholes...

Bicycles are considered - by law - to be 'carriages' (very much like cars, buses, lorries, etc). As such - by law - bicycles should only use carriageways (ie roads) or designated cycle tracks. It's a law which isn't particularly enforced, though I'd imagine if a police officer wished to be a bit of an arse, they could easily pull you over and 'advise' you against riding your bike on a roadside pavement.