North East Buses

Full Version: What's annoying you today? V2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09 Nov 2014, 7:17 pm)Marcus wrote [ -> ]Oh, that's his Instagram name! - I think he's in that shameful band '5 Seconds of Summer' or something.
Something to do with 1D seein them on youtube and they were invited to join 1D on tour

I know that because I looked on wikipedia...Honestly Tongue
(09 Nov 2014, 7:23 pm)AdamY wrote [ -> ]I honestly thought he was some kid from your school.

So he's just another pointless celebrity whose work I'm unfamiliar with.

He is, yes. There are four of them - all as pointless as each other!
(09 Nov 2014, 6:28 pm)Adam wrote [ -> ]hahaha I'm sure the thread would quite easily fill up if it was created Tongue

Those Skittle drinks are canny lethal like, but for 2 for £5 in Gotham, you can't complain. They don't seem that strong but once you have a few they hit you more or less instantly. I still seriously cannot remember what happened between getting home and waking up this morning Undecided

Me and my new found uni friends are trying to organise a night out in the not too distant future. Chances are it will be on a Saturday night, so if you're out in town, watch out for the N56s because I'll probably be on one of them.

It can be a new game for you Tongue

#WheresAdam
#TipsyTimes
#hashtagsonneb

What are those Skittle drinks? I've heard of them but never tried one. The craze used to be flaming Tequila or flaming Absinthe when I used to go through the town.
(09 Nov 2014, 7:23 pm)marxistafozzski wrote [ -> ]Damn...A pervert stalker, ouch...

Probs just her friends stirring the cauldron, like! I've gotten all sorts!
(09 Nov 2014, 7:16 pm)Marcus wrote [ -> ]Thanks Fozz Smile

It's just been going on for nearly 2 years, and I've almost adapted to hibernation between the hours of 11:15-35 & 12:35-13:35!

Thing is, if I tried to catch her alone, she would just tell me to go away and stop following her. Many a time her friends have told me her mam (or mum - she's quite well-spoken! Dodgy) thinks I'm a stalker and should get a serious telling-off (WTF?!) - and that she (the girl) thinks I'm a pervert of some sort....Sad

Have you got her digits? If not, get them! Smile 

As others have said. Just catch her alone, but perhaps ask her to go through the town, pics, or something else you may fancy. Should kill the nerves a bit.

#DatingAdviceonNEB
(09 Nov 2014, 7:30 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]What are those Skittle drinks? I've heard of them but never tried one. The craze used to be flaming Tequila or flaming Absinthe when I used to go through the town.

Flaming Tequila and Absinthe...that takes me back, The fumes from the being lit had more effect than the drink itself...

I used to love The Green Fairy, but it always blew my head offBig Grin
(09 Nov 2014, 7:34 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Have you got her digits? If not, get them! Smile 

As others have said. Just catch her alone, but perhaps ask her to go through the town, pics, or something else you may fancy. Should kill the nerves a bit.

#DatingAdviceonNEB
#uncleaurelion Big Grin
(09 Nov 2014, 7:35 pm)marxistafozzski wrote [ -> ]Flaming Tequila and Absinthe...that takes me back, The fumes from the being lit had more effect than the drink itself...

I used to love The Green Fairy, but it always blew my head offBig Grin

I think it was Bar:Me that used to have the tequilas on the go, and Bar 36 for the absinthe. I remember having a few too many absinthes one night, and can't actually remember leaving the town. Big Grin
(09 Nov 2014, 7:34 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Have you got her digits? If not, get them! Smile 

#DatingAdviceonNEB

I've been offered them by a few other kids who have gone out with her before, but I declined on account of the fact that if I were to ring her, she'd report the call as harassment!
(09 Nov 2014, 7:38 pm)Marcus wrote [ -> ]I've been offered them by a few other kids who have gone out with her before, but I declined on account of the fact that if I were to ring her, she'd report the call as harassment!

Sounds a bit chicken-oriental to me.

My advice would be to avoid and move on.
(09 Nov 2014, 7:38 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]I think it was Bar:Me that used to have the tequilas on the go, and Bar 36 for the absinthe. I remember having a few too many absinthes one night, and can't actually remember leaving the town. Big Grin
Did you ever hallucinate on Absinthe, that was a big thing at the time, it supposedly made you trip out, I tripped a lot, but it was not on Absinthe, which blew my head off...

My favourite shots was always Aftershock and Jägermeister, always could drink that stuff by the bottle
(09 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm)AdamY wrote [ -> ]Sounds a bit chicken-oriental to me.

My advice would be to avoid and move on.
I am starting to feel that as well Adam
Well, thanks for the advice anyway guys. Smile

While I'm not so shy when I know people aren't going to annoy me, after 2 long years I've gone from confidence Lv.10 to confidence Lv.4, I constantly get teased about it because most of the others think she's unattractive, when I disagree.
(09 Nov 2014, 7:30 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]What are those Skittle drinks? I've heard of them but never tried one. The craze used to be flaming Tequila or flaming Absinthe when I used to go through the town.

Skittles are basically a green-coloured drink that's made up of vodka (optional), blue WKD, fresh orange juice, lemonade and loads of ice. You won't believe how popular they are amongst both males and females.
To elaborate further, if this was a situation where you admired this girl from afar, or, were good friends with her and wished to progress to a relationship, then I'd suggest something similar to the advice Aureolin has kindly provided.

However, despite your infatuation, it seems like you live in fear of this girl and any attention you give her is wrongly interpreted as harassment. Even if you somehow move beyond that impasse, it's unlikely to provide the foundation of a healthy relationship. This is why, in my opinion, you need to walk away before it turns into something ugly.
(09 Nov 2014, 8:04 pm)Adam wrote [ -> ]Skittles are basically a green-coloured drink that's made up of vodka (optional), blue WKD, fresh orange juice, lemonade and loads of ice. You won't believe how popular they are amongst both males and females.

Got to say, I tried Kopparberg's Strawberry and Lime and Cider this weekend.....lets just say I hope Sainsburys have a good supply in, bloody love it!!
(09 Nov 2014, 8:07 pm)citaro5284 wrote [ -> ]Got to say, I tried Kopparberg's Strawberry and Lime and Cider this weekend.....lets just say I hope Sainsburys have a good supply in, bloody love it!!
Strawberry Cider...sounds nice that does
(09 Nov 2014, 8:07 pm)citaro5284 wrote [ -> ]Got to say, I tried Kopparberg's Strawberry and Lime and Cider this weekend.....lets just say I hope Sainsburys have a good supply in, bloody love it!!
Strawberry and Lime Kopparberg is amazing. If you haven't tried it already, I'd recommend the strawberry and lime or the peach rekorderlig, or even the kiwi and lime 'old mout' cider. Sainsbury stock both.
(09 Nov 2014, 8:06 pm)AdamY wrote [ -> ]To elaborate further, if this was a situation where you admired this girl from afar, or, were good friends with her and wished to progress to a relationship, then I'd suggest something similar to the advice Aureolin has kindly provided.

However, despite your infatuation, it seems like you live in fear of this girl and any attention you give her is wrongly interpreted as harassment. Even if you somehow move beyond that impasse, it's unlikely to provide the foundation of a healthy relationship. This is why, in my opinion, you need to walk away before it turns into something ugly.

I was good friends with her, and then her friends started to notice I was getting quite close with her, and it was just forced out of me....

Ever since then, she hasn't shown any sign of interest in my feelings, and her friends making any contact awkward, so I've just naturally started to avoid her. I wish I could go back to September 26 2013 and change everything.
(09 Nov 2014, 8:11 pm)Marcus wrote [ -> ]I was good friends with her, and then her friends started to notice I was getting quite close with her, and it was just forced out of me....

Ever since then, she hasn't shown any sign of interest in my feelings, and her friends making any contact awkward, so I've just naturally started to avoid her. I wish I could go back to September 26 2013 and change everything.
I wish I had a Deloreon and Flux Capicator to help you out mate