North East Buses

Full Version: Stagecoach North East Latest News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Really
Yes, really
It was parked along the fence last night - as I passed on my way to work.
Is it entering service do you think

Did you get a Pic?
19680 is also going to Stockton to

19681 has been swapped with 27157
How many double deckers are coming to Stockton depot?
UTC go back on Wednesday so I would guess they’ll be out on Wednesday…
Just two I believe coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks you for info mate
(03 Sep 2022, 6:04 pm)tyresmoke wrote [ -> ]UTC go back on Wednesday so I would guess they’ll be out on Wednesday…
Just two I believe coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Luckily the UTC goes past my house but they will probably put it on another route if they want
(02 Sep 2022, 4:00 pm)Lollist wrote [ -> ]27508 is back now! And is running as well as 22024 being withdrawn sadly
27508 isn’t back it was a mistrack the other night due to the ticket machine updates
Both E300s and 27157/58 have arrived at walkergate guessing the Second E400 19680 has came down
(04 Sep 2022, 5:26 pm)Dyllan7817 wrote [ -> ]Both E300s and 27157/58 have arrived at walkergate guessing the Second E400 19680 has came down
Wait so they swapping them?
(04 Sep 2022, 5:52 pm)Lollist wrote [ -> ]Wait so they swapping them?
Only swapping two E300s for two E400s for a contract Stocktons won
(04 Sep 2022, 6:08 pm)Dyllan7817 wrote [ -> ]Only swapping two E300s for two E400s for a contract Stocktons won
Wil these E400s be running tommorow
Both deckers are or have been out this morning
19680 is presently heading into Middlesbrough on a 36 - and unless swapped will work the last trip from Hartlepool to Stockton this evening
19681 has down a round trip on the 39 and gone back to the depot - wouldn’t be surprised to see it back out later with the Derby at the Riverside today
(05 Sep 2022, 8:27 am)Kuyoyo wrote [ -> ]Both deckers are or have been out this morning
19680 is presently heading into Middlesbrough on a 36 - and unless swapped will work the last trip from Hartlepool to Stockton this evening
19681 has down a round trip on the 39 and gone back to the depot - wouldn’t be surprised to see it back out later with the Derby at the Riverside today
Yeah will definitely need a decker though. Am actually surprised neither Stagecoach or Arriva have a service which actually stops at the Riverside as it seems easy enough to do with a service though Middleheaven
(05 Sep 2022, 11:36 am)col87 wrote [ -> ]Yeah will definitely need a decker though. Am actually surprised neither Stagecoach or Arriva have a service which actually stops at the Riverside as it seems easy enough to do with a service though Middleheaven
You do realize that Arriva are struggling at the moment getting new drivers as they are short. Also Arriva do have services that serve the Middleheaven which are MC1/MC2/MC3/MC4/MC5 & MC6 but they are college bus routes. It would be a great idea for a route to serve the riverside but it's the money to do that.
(04 Sep 2022, 5:26 pm)Dyllan7817 wrote [ -> ]Both E300s and 27157/58 have arrived at walkergate guessing the Second E400 19680 has came down

27157 out on X63 today.

Does anyone know what the score is with 22890 ? It doesn't seem to have turned a wheel since arriving from Carlisle in late June. Was it driven across or did it hitch a ride on a recovery truck !
it will be interesting to see how well used the 2 E400s at Stockton are used outside of contract work, for years i know after the S reg tridents went people have said that Stockton could do with a handful of decker's for the 36 etc.
(05 Sep 2022, 6:51 pm)busesofthenortheast wrote [ -> ]You do realize that Arriva are struggling at the moment getting new drivers as they are short. Also Arriva do have services that serve the Middleheaven which are MC1/MC2/MC3/MC4/MC5 & MC6 but they are college bus routes. It would be a great idea for a route to serve the riverside but it's the money to do that.
So they not proper public services then which was my point.  It’s actually very easy to do as it wouldn’t exactly add much time if they sent the X3 X4 there.   
Stagecoach could actually send 36/37/38 there or some of them.
(05 Sep 2022, 8:34 pm)toward6931 wrote [ -> ]it will be interesting to see how well used the 2 E400s at Stockton are used outside of contract work, for years i know after the S reg tridents went people have said that Stockton could do with a handful of decker's for the 36 etc.

Isn't the hydrogen decker due in soon for a trial or is that no longer a thing?

Would love to see a 36s Saturday and Sunday service connecting the route hourly to Teesside Park, go via Thornaby rail station rather than Tees Barrage so it's not stepping too much on Arrivas toes (Teesside Park seems fair game since Tees Flex and Arriva go there regular). and it be decker operated maybe.