North East Buses

Full Version: Stagecoach North East Latest News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know why 11503 is in spennymoor? Been there since 9th January according to bustimes.
(22 Jan 2024, 10:31 pm)ReDemPTiion wrote [ -> ]Does anyone know why 11503 is in spennymoor? Been there since 9th January according to bustimes.

Had a bump with a car so getting repaired I believe
(22 Jan 2024, 10:31 pm)ReDemPTiion wrote [ -> ]Does anyone know why 11503 is in spennymoor? Been there since 9th January according to bustimes.

It's trying to find somewhere less miserable than the 39/40 route.
(22 Jan 2024, 11:04 am)stagecoachfan wrote [ -> ]Could be some cascades available from Manchester too

Manchester's new buses are all for the new Bee Network contracts from March so I doubt they'll be many cascades from there
over the last few weeks or so I've noticed Stockton do some route learning around teesdale area anyone know if there's a new route coming?
Is 39731 still at Stockton depot?
(23 Jan 2024, 8:24 pm)glen wrote [ -> ]Is 39731 still at Stockton depot?

It is yeah, currently off road with a fault

(23 Jan 2024, 6:50 pm)Lottie332 wrote [ -> ]over the last few weeks or so I've noticed Stockton do some route learning around teesdale area anyone know if there's a new route coming?

Driver training
Thanks for info mate
(23 Jan 2024, 3:20 pm)cnjb800 wrote [ -> ]Manchester's new buses are all for the new Bee Network contracts from March so I doubt they'll be many cascades from there

They have gained some routes, but they did also lose a bit, eg Wigan etc
Also the large batch for Stockport is an existing Stagecoach operation so those will be replacements for existing vehicles.
To me if we going to get alot sandhard buses the way you are talking about for stagecoach North East?
(24 Jan 2024, 2:38 am)glen wrote [ -> ]To me if we going to get alot sandhard buses the way you are talking about for stagecoach North East?

Probably won't as there is alot of 2008 deckers in the manchester area of operations,it would make sense to send them to areas still using ALX400s
Thanks for info mate
(23 Jan 2024, 11:59 pm)stagecoachfan wrote [ -> ]They have gained some routes, but they did also lose a bit, eg Wigan etc
Also the large batch for Stockport is an existing Stagecoach operation so those will be replacements for existing vehicles.

No, the plan is that the BZLs at Stockport will displace buses to Queens Road/Oldham/Middleton Bee Network routes, meaning cascades out will be minimal. The new Bee Network routes for Stagecoach will require hundreds of buses, hence the very large order for Manchester as a whole.
(26 Jan 2024, 9:22 pm)cnjb800 wrote [ -> ]No, the plan is that the BZLs at Stockport will displace buses to Queens Road/Oldham/Middleton Bee Network routes, meaning cascades out will be minimal. The new Bee Network routes for Stagecoach will require hundreds of buses, hence the very large order for Manchester as a whole.

Likely to be some cascades though, as Stagecoach Manchester are still repainting some buses into the new Stagecoach livery as well as some into Bee Network yellow. If those were staying in Manchester it's unlikely that would happen as they would need repainting again.
(22 Jan 2024, 7:53 am)busmanT wrote [ -> ]I wonder if Stagecoach are going to start mass cascading of buses out of London to the provinces?

They already have been with a lot of Scania Omnicity DD's now with Stagecoach South East/East Kent & East Scotland, while others have gone to Independent Operators across the country.
When are Stockton depot E200mmc going to get repaint in new colours it be soon I think?
I am sorry if say before mates.
So when are stagecoach Sunderland new buses coming then and buses in Sunderland going.
(29 Jan 2024, 8:17 pm)glen wrote [ -> ]When are Stockton depot E200mmc going to get repaint in new colours it be soon I think?

It will happen when it happens glen
Thanks for info mate