North East Buses

Full Version: What's annoying you today? V3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went out for a photo of the MAX Omnicity on the 5A and it came out blurry
(09 Jul 2015, 8:21 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Went out for a photo of the MAX Omnicity on the 5A and it came out blurry

Low light or? 

You can lightly hold over the shoot button on the D5100. Should make it focus when in AF mode, and it'll double beep when done. If you just aim your camera and do that in the conditions, the camera should be prepared for any photo you take shortly after...
(09 Jul 2015, 8:29 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Low light or? 

You can lightly hold over the shoot button on the D5100. Should make it focus when in AF mode, and it'll double beep when done. If you just aim your camera and do that in the conditions, the camera should be prepared for any photo you take shortly after...

It was beginning to go dark when I took the photo. Had one come out blurry yesterday too.

Here's how it came out.
[attachment=6931]
(06 Jul 2015, 8:13 pm)S813 FVK wrote [ -> ]The same people starting arguments pretty much all of the time. Not everything needs a dispute! This post doesn't call for one either.

And surprise surprise they continue.
Flickr Stats have rather randomly been removed from the Site it would appear, I was only 100,000 Views off reaching 3 Million Views in total as well.
(09 Jul 2015, 10:11 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Flickr Stats have rather randomly been removed from the Site it would appear, I was only 100,000 Views off reaching 3 Million Views in total as well.

Sadly I never got this feature as I only signed up last year when they stopped offering this feature.

I would be interested in seeing what my stats would be, just out of curiosity but sadly is not possible.
(09 Jul 2015, 9:59 pm)S813 FVK wrote [ -> ]And surprise surprise they continue.

If only certain members learnt how to read the Posts on Forum before posting things which have already posted by other members, then we wouldnt have a problem.
Was going to go to the pride event, but at the moment, I'm not sure if I'm going to bother going on the Saturday, especially thanks to GNE sending a bus to the event meaning it's going to attract the usual crowd that I has caused me to rethink my involvement in the hobby in the past.
(09 Jul 2015, 10:17 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]If only certain members learnt how to read the Posts on Forum before posting things which have already posted by other members, then we wouldnt have a problem.

Thank you!

I learned to do it, so can other members
(09 Jul 2015, 10:24 pm)GMitchelhill wrote [ -> ]Was going to go to the pride event, but at the moment, I'm not sure if I'm going to bother going on the Saturday, especially thanks to GNE sending a bus to the event meaning it's going to attract the usual crowd that I has caused me to rethink my involvement in the hobby in the past.

I'm certainly not going.

The last 3 events I've been to I've had four or so fellow enthusiasts following me around like sheep for the full do when I've made it perfectly clear I don't want them following me as I'm doing my own thing.
(09 Jul 2015, 10:24 pm)GMitchelhill wrote [ -> ]Was going to go to the pride event, but at the moment, I'm not sure if I'm going to bother going on the Saturday, especially thanks to GNE sending a bus to the event meaning it's going to attract the usual crowd that I has caused me to rethink my involvement in the hobby in the past.
Can't say I'd be interested in going to this as I am rather shy and can get nervous around people especially when I am this partaking in this hobby, also this won't be the only thing going on and I imagine it will be very busy with lots of people around so I am not sure I'd want to go down their with my camera being around my neck.
Well there is other factors establishing when I be at the event, as I am entering into a card tournament on the Saturday (though that shouldn't take too long considering I've got the fastest deck in the North East out of the people who play this card game).

Also I'm not sure what my partner is doing for the event, as I would love to spend time with them at the event.
There is a page on Facebook called "Christians against tattoos" and it has pissed me off so much.

My father has a tattoo which is basically of me, the meaning of it being that no matter where he is, my presence will always be with him.

Now, I sent this page a message and they said that my dad will go to hell for having this tattoo.

It has pissed me off and has made me quite upset.
Oh god, someone mentioned that page to me the other week. I wasn't sure whether it was a pisstake or not. Then I realise it was from America and I thought, for FFS those bible bashing loons are at it again. I for one am not one for tattoos (and neither is my partner fortunatley), but there is no need to come up with crap like that facebook group. If people want a Tattoo, then it is their own doing. I don't care if someone has tattoos or not.... well providing it isn't one that isn't anywhere on the face.
(09 Jul 2015, 11:02 pm)LeeCalder wrote [ -> ]There is a page on Facebook called "Christians against tattoos" and it has pissed me off so much.

My father has a tattoo which is basically of me, the meaning of it being that no matter where he is, my presence will always be with him.

Now, I sent this page a message and they said that my dad will go to hell for having this tattoo.

It has pissed me off and has made me quite upset.
I wouldn't let it get to you, some of these sort of groups are all the same, if you say something that does not go with what they believe they will basically just say you or whoever is going to hell or something like this.

Also many Facebook groups can be like this especially if you don't go with what they like or believe.
Should see some of the grief that Bronies get on the internet, though I've never been verbally abused for being one to my face (no doubt they fear me).
(09 Jul 2015, 10:26 pm)LeeCalder wrote [ -> ]I'm certainly not going.

The last 3 events I've been to I've had four or so fellow enthusiasts following me around like sheep for the full do when I've made it perfectly clear I don't want them following me as I'm doing my own thing.
Definitely not me.
(09 Jul 2015, 11:15 pm)GMitchelhill wrote [ -> ]Should see some of the grief that Bronies get on the internet, though I've never been verbally abused for being one to my face (no doubt they fear me).

Bronies?
(10 Jul 2015, 5:53 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]Bronies?

Nee idea - but my annoyance is a lot less serious than some of the other things posted on here lately...

The word "bronies" has reminded me of the word "brownies", which has reminded me that I'm hungry and I don't have any brownies right now.
(10 Jul 2015, 6:05 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]Nee idea - but my annoyance is a lot less serious than some of the other things posted on here lately...

The word "bronies" has reminded me of the word "brownies", which has reminded me that I'm hungry and I don't have any brownies right now.

Dan, please don't.... its only 7:06am haha