North East Buses

Full Version: What's annoying you today? V2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12 Feb 2015, 1:11 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]Or he might be calling you a tosser?

I've currently got one Ashington driver who argues with me and flips the V in all my photos, I've told him that I can blur his face out, if I publish it to the Internet.

Never go to Stanley and try and photo Hunter's of Tantobie service 713 then as most days the driver will pull the visor down and show you his sign language skills.

In fact just never go to Stanley.
(12 Feb 2015, 1:11 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]I've currently got one Ashington driver who argues with me and flips the V in all my photos, I've told him that I can blur his face out, if I publish it to the Internet.

If you're going to the trouble of blurring the drivers' face if you decide to upload the photograph to the internet, then would it not be easier just to avoid taking photos of vehicles if that particular individual happens to be driving?
(12 Feb 2015, 1:28 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]If you're going to the trouble of blurring the drivers' face if you decide to upload the photograph to the internet, then would it not be easier just to avoid taking photos of vehicles if that particular individual happens to be driving?

I tend to go by the thinking of if they want to make themselves look a twat then thats fine... Nothing to get worked up about, just let them get on with it
(12 Feb 2015, 1:42 pm)tyresmoke wrote [ -> ]I tend to go by the thinking of if they want to make themselves look a twat then thats fine... Nothing to get worked up about, just let them get on with it

Absolutely. And I agree, people shouldn't get worked up about it.

However, unless I've misunderstood Tommy's posts, there's a particular driver at Ashington with whom Tommy has had arguments with in the past - presumably over the issue of photography. This driver has made it known that he/she doesn't want to be photographed. If you were in the same situation, would you continue to take photographs of buses being driven by this driver?
(12 Feb 2015, 1:19 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Never go to Stanley and try and photo Hunter's of Tantobie service 713 then as most days the driver will pull the visor down and show you his sign language skills.

In fact just never go to Stanley.

Hmm, I'll go to Stanley, go and get a photo of service 713, film the driver having a rant, then go back to see Fuckyoffy at Blyth and Fuckyoffy II at Ashington.

Sounds like a great day! Big Grin
(12 Feb 2015, 1:58 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]Absolutely. And I agree, people shouldn't get worked up about it.

However, unless I've misunderstood Tommy's posts, there's a particular driver at Ashington with whom Tommy has had arguments with in the past - presumably over the issue of photography. This driver has made it known that he/she doesn't want to be photographed. If you were in the same situation, would you continue to take photographs of buses being driven by this driver?

Na, he just likes a good rant about me taking photos (in general). I've got multiple photos of him flipping the V, and I'll upload them if he has a rant again.
(12 Feb 2015, 2:05 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]Na, he just likes a good rant about me taking photos (in general). I've got multiple photos of him flipping the V, and I'll upload them if he has a rant again.

If the driver is flipping you off and swearing at you, that is bad customer service, very bad, you should report him...

To me it is conduct unbecoming, he is bringing his employers into disrepute
I rarely have issues with drivers giving me problems over photoing, then again, it's been some time since I've photographed a bus.

Anyway whats annoying me is that my car decided it has had enough and is in the midst of terminal engine failiure (well the engine hasn't gone yet, but will go bang soon). So I have to get a new car, which I've got, but if I don't get it on Friday, then I won't be able to make the tournament in Manchester on Saturday. Nor do I get to see my partner until Sunday as they are off to the tournament too (in the back up car), but they have to wait until sunday to get their present off me.

On the plus side I'm getting a new car. LOL.
(12 Feb 2015, 9:04 pm)GMitchelhill wrote [ -> ]I rarely have issues with drivers giving me problems over photoing, then again, it's been some time since I've photographed a bus.

Anyway whats annoying me is that my car decided it has had enough and is in the midst of terminal engine failiure (well the engine hasn't gone yet, but will go bang soon). So I have to get a new car, which I've got, but if I don't get it on Friday, then I won't be able to make the tournament in Manchester on Saturday. Nor do I get to see my partner until Sunday as they are off to the tournament too (in the back up car), but they have to wait until sunday to get their present off me.

On the plus side I'm getting a new car. LOL.

Better be a damn good present with it being late or you'll be in her bad books!
I am trying to play Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 for ps3, but you can't change the playing difficulty settings
(12 Feb 2015, 9:17 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Better be a damn good present with it being late or you'll be in her bad books!

I can see a number of things wrong with that statement  Wink

But put it this way, I won't be in their bad books as they know I've got the good present for them, and they completely understand why it won't be delivered on time. Which reminds me, I've got to write out the card for them.
(12 Feb 2015, 9:50 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]I am trying to play Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 for ps3, but you can't change the playing difficulty settings
I play Football Manager Handheld 15 on my phone, I have edited the databases so much that I have lost the original files to the point of having to re-install the game [JAPANESE GOBLIN]
2851 on the 5A.

Getting fed up of unpleasant Solos on this route now, sick of rammed buses!
I feel completely ill! Was quite bad this morning, but after cross country I feel even worse. Wish I hadn't have done Games.
I haven't stopped coughing all day, and as a result my throat is killing. A few people in school have had chest infections so I hope it isn't the case for me as that'll be my half term ruined.
(13 Feb 2015, 3:46 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]I feel completely ill! Was quite bad this morning, but after cross country I feel even worse. Wish I hadn't have done Games.
I haven't stopped coughing all day, and as a result my throat is killing. A few people in school have had chest infections so I hope it isn't the case for me as that'll be my half term ruined.

I had a runny nose a few days ago hasn't been as bad today worse illness I had once was (am not going into much details but all I can say was something to do with the bottom) kept me up all night when I was trying to sleep I think it was the off cheese and pepperoni pizza I had the previous night I wasn't in England at the time I was in a Foreign place my sister said it could have been the ice I had with my coca cola never ask for ice in a foreign bar especially Portugal 
Leather seats.

Especially leather "seats" on a screaky panel at the back.

Crapphire. 
Nothing irritates me more than teenage boys who feel the need to follow everyone they come across and under all girls photos put '' then after getting a response something like ' DM me'...

F***ing loners, have they nothing better to do with their lives?!

Sadcases...
Is anyone else sick of seeing these disgusting adverts, plastered all over the inside of buses?

[attachment=6318]
(13 Feb 2015, 4:52 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Is anyone else sick of seeing these disgusting adverts, plastered all over the inside of buses?

i am too they get on my nerves could advertise something else eg Food or NHS i often see them on non branded scanias eg 4964
(13 Feb 2015, 4:27 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote [ -> ]Nothing irritates me more than teenage boys who feel the need to follow everyone they come across and under all girls photos put '' then after getting a response something like ' DM me'...

F***ing loners, have they nothing better to do with their lives?!

Sadcases...
Isn't this normal teenage behavior? Sure we used to do the same over MSN and such like haha.