North East Buses

Full Version: What's annoying you today? V2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08 Mar 2015, 10:45 pm)leestransportphotos wrote [ -> ]This #NWelectricsTreasureHunt on Northern Rail's Twitter is really p*****g me off!

How on earth should people know how many staff have been trained on how to drive a train?

I did have an answer to "how many seats?", but I lost the railway handbook. Rolleyes
Some twat decided to occupy the seats in the pizza shop, by sitting bang in the middle meaning that I couldn't sit down.

Also, two slutty teenage girls were waving at me and saying hello, I swear to god, I was going to rip the fucking fags of them and poke them in the eyes. Why wave at me if you don't even know me you retarded pair of twats. Enjoy your journey on a smelly 1770.
(09 Mar 2015, 7:14 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]Some twat decided to occupy the seats in the pizza shop, by sitting bang in the middle meaning that I couldn't sit down.

Also, two slutty teenage girls were waving at me and saying hello, I swear to god, I was going to rip the fucking fags of them and poke them in the eyes. Why wave at me if you don't even know me you retarded pair of twats. Enjoy your journey on a smelly 1770.

I don't know why this seems to be a particular problem with some of the younger members of the forum.

Maybe teenage boys are not as horny now as they were in my day, but I'm sure if two slutty teenage girls were waving at me while I was still an adolescent, I'd be in there like a shot. Wink  
(09 Mar 2015, 7:19 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]I don't know why this seems to be a particular problem with some of the younger members of the forum.

Maybe teenage boys are not as horny now as they were in my day, but I'm sure if two slutty teenage girls were waving at me while I was still an adolescent, I'd be in there like a shot. Wink  

Not a nice word to say about any of them. The amount of disruption the 4 in my tutor group cause, is an absolute joke.
If I did continue with them, I would be off my face on whatever they were smoking.

Ashington is worse than fooking Blyth (the heroin capital of the north).
Fuck Facebook.

Why can't I view someone's profile without you flickering on and off requiring me to log in. Bastards.
(09 Mar 2015, 7:19 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]I don't know why this seems to be a particular problem with some of the younger members of the forum.

Agreed mate, wonder what has happened to this generation of young lads...I loved the attention from 'slutty' girls when I was young
Whilst in Manchester yesterday my phone decided to die, was sat in McDonald's near the Arena and it just stopped working.

This has meant I've no internet access for almost 24 hours which was fun when I signed into NEB to see there was 282 unread posts!

Also if I have to see Madonna's ugly wrinkled skin again I am going to jab my eyes out with a fork!
(10 Mar 2015, 3:42 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Whilst in Manchester yesterday my phone decided to die, was sat in McDonald's near the Arena and it just stopped working.

This has meant I've no internet access for almost 24 hours which was fun when I signed into NEB to see there was 282 unread posts!

Also if I have to see Madonna's ugly wrinkled skin again I am going to jab my eyes out with a fork!

When I came on about 15 mins ago I had 394 Unread Posts.
Don't think it's possible for the internet to run any slower than it is right now.

At this rate it will be tomorrow afternoon when I get these Machester photos on Flickr.
(10 Mar 2015, 9:57 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Don't think it's possible for the internet to run any slower than it is right now.

At this rate it will be tomorrow afternoon when I get these Manchester photos on Flickr.

I give up, it's now running so slow Flickr can just not handle it, so I'm now going to have to wait until sometime tomorrow.

High speed and reliable broadband my arse BT.
(10 Mar 2015, 10:07 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]I give up, it's now running so slow Flickr can just not handle it, so I'm now going to have to wait until sometime tomorrow.

Your having nee luck with the 'net lately are ya pal
(10 Mar 2015, 10:14 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Your having nee luck with the 'net lately are ya pal

Just another typical day in my life, nothing is working, full of cold and everything is stressing me out.
(10 Mar 2015, 10:07 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]I give up, it's now running so slow Flickr can just not handle it, so I'm now going to have to wait until sometime tomorrow.

Bollocks Telecommunications.  
Nexus customer service advisor named david tried to disturb me when talking to a friend gosh he pisses me off to the max sometimes
(11 Mar 2015, 2:37 pm)Racer_Experience wrote [ -> ]Nexus customer service advisor named david tried to disturb me when talking to a friend gosh he pisses me off to the max sometimes

Please don't mention names on here.
(11 Mar 2015, 2:38 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Please don't mention names on here.

He isnt a member of NEB
(11 Mar 2015, 2:41 pm)Racer_Experience wrote [ -> ]He isnt a member of NEB

He can still see posts as a guest though.
(11 Mar 2015, 2:37 pm)Racer_Experience wrote [ -> ]Nexus customer service advisor named david tried to disturb me when talking to a friend gosh he pisses me off to the max sometimes
Ask to speak to his manager and request a written copy of their operational policy, which they won't be able to provide you.
(11 Mar 2015, 2:41 pm)Racer_Experience wrote [ -> ]He isnt a member of NEB

Yes but I'm pretty sure someone connected to Nexus will be Bazza