North East Buses

Full Version: What's annoying you today? V2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happened to me many atime outside the one in the Arnison Centre. Trying to cross from A to B there is like trying to cross from Mexico to Arizona!!!
You should see Tesco Newton Aycliffe car park, it's like a deadly gauntlet - people not looking where they are going, not giving way when they are supposed to, people driving far too fast, people walking in the middle of the road and also people parking in disabled spaces when they don't have a blue badge and Tesco simply don't care what is going on in that death trap if someone got killed they probably think "oh no! We've lost another customer and we are now losing even more money"
(28 Sep 2014, 7:06 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]I've been on a TPE to Darlington once and these lasses were pouring Vodka into water bottles before the guards came around. 
Someone grassed them up but the guard didn't do owt. 

There's not much the guard can do. He doesn't have grounds to chuck them off at the next stop (although the Bylaws do state you shouldn't enter the railway under the influence of drink) however this would mean delaying the train waiting for the BTP and creating more hassle for him and his train.

(28 Sep 2014, 7:07 pm)Marcus wrote [ -> ]I'm planning on a few days out visiting different regions on trains - trying to be a bit more adventurous with train travel. I think it's hard to call yourself a train enthusiast when you only really train spot at a station that gets a train every 2 hours in each direction and you only travel to the next station in either direction.

I know we're going to London for a night, the 4 of us, so I would assume East Coast from Durham to Kings Cross, and back.

I have been doing so for quite a while and really enjoy it. Day rangers/rovers are the best - I think the most fun I've had out of one was a Lancashire Day Ranger - in a day, I did Carlisle - Lancaster (only £5 return in advance) then the ranger from Lancaster - Preston - Blackburn - Hebden Bridge - Manchester Victoria - Manchester Piccadilly (on one of Manchester's free city shuttles, pristine Optare Solo SR - was pretty nice!) - Liverpool Lime Street via Newton-le-Willows - Southport - Wigan - Preston - Carlisle.

Scotland is very nice for a day too - not too long back I did a Glasgow Roundabout ticket, giving you unlimited train/subway travel in the Greater Glasgow area.
Will be doing another Lancashire Ranger at some point!
Chester road in Sunderland....
(30 Sep 2014, 7:19 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]Chester road in Sunderland....
There are no words for that road.

'tis the Wearmouth Bridge for me today...
(28 Sep 2014, 8:26 pm)northern156 wrote [ -> ]There's not much the guard can do. He doesn't have grounds to chuck them off at the next stop (although the Bylaws do state you shouldn't enter the railway under the influence of drink) however this would mean delaying the train waiting for the BTP and creating more hassle for him and his train.

I have been doing so for quite a while and really enjoy it. Day rangers/rovers are the best - I think the most fun I've had out of one was a Lancashire Day Ranger - in a day, I did Carlisle - Lancaster (only £5 return in advance) then the ranger from Lancaster - Preston - Blackburn - Hebden Bridge - Manchester Victoria - Manchester Piccadilly (on one of Manchester's free city shuttles, pristine Optare Solo SR - was pretty nice!) - Liverpool Lime Street via Newton-le-Willows - Southport - Wigan - Preston - Carlisle.

Scotland is very nice for a day too - not too long back I did a Glasgow Roundabout ticket, giving you unlimited train/subway travel in the Greater Glasgow area.
Will be doing another Lancashire Ranger at some point!

I must have broke the law many, many times
(30 Sep 2014, 7:21 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]There are no words for that road.

'tis the Wearmouth Bridge for me today...

I hate it so much -.-

Now im on the 2C... this women is letting her kids wonder aroind the bus... i know what will happen if the kid falls due to a sudden slam of the brakes ...

Edit: got off as i post
I got a new kitchen a couple of weeks ago and I still have no idea where anything is. It took is a good five minutes to find the box of Alpen this morning Rolleyes
When you Sky plus programmes and then you watch it and find part of the programme is missing.
(01 Oct 2014, 10:41 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]When you Sky plus programmes and then you watch it and find part of the programme is missing.
You should go into your settings and set it to start recording up to about 5 minutes the programme starts and upto 5 minutes after the programme ends, I think my old man did that with ours
BBC Iplayer not working!!!
(02 Oct 2014, 6:34 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]BBC Iplayer not working!!!

I had a similar problem last week I was trying to watch Soyuz TMA-14M rocket launch from Baikonour for a journey to ISS (international space station) on my pc then I found a reserve choice and watched it from my phone nice quality the launch and for the 1st time in 17 years a russian woman had entered orbit last one was in 1997 the crew was a 3 person crew last week 2 Russians and one American but one of the Russians was a woman while the other 2 were male
Listening to Bee Gees - Staying Alive reminds me of my Uncle Ronald's funeral he played this during his funeral in November 2003 this happened on tonight's muisc channel in a pub
(02 Oct 2014, 9:23 pm)Racer_Experience wrote [ -> ]Listening to Bee Gees - Staying Alive reminds me of my Uncle Ronald's funeral he played this during his funeral in November 2003 this happened on tonight's muisc channel in a pub

I want Deeper Underground or Disco Inferno played at my funeral
Oh joy! I'm sat in front of some chavy scum who in the space of 3 minutes have said the following:

Black c***
Retard
Faggot

I hope people who fall into these categories beat the shit out of you.
(03 Oct 2014, 11:29 am)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Oh joy! I'm sat in front of some chavy scum who in the space of 3 minutes have said the following:

Black c***
Retard
Faggot

I hope people who fall into these categories beat the shit out of you.

I hate every word, the 2nd one the most.
When a women takes 15 minutes in subway... she decides wants 3 more sandwiches when she got the salad part!!

The que was nearly out the door
When a women takes 15 minutes in subway... she decides wants 3 more sandwiches when she got the salad part!!

The que was nearly out the door
I had a similar problem in Greggs at Teesside Park the other week, she picked every on the counter, then got something out the fridge then decided she wanted some cakes.
(03 Oct 2014, 11:52 am)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]I had a similar problem in Greggs at Teesside Park the other week, she picked every on the counter, then got something out the fridge then decided she wanted some cakes.

She was pissing everyone off, then she started to faff on looking for subway app on her phone! 

Everyone seems to be pissing me off at the shops atm! haha
Missed getting a shot of Fast Cats 4955 on the 20A because the 44 & 50 were late so buses were all on the wrong stands and I don't want to wait til 3pm for it to come back.

Also a lass moved from the pushchair bay seats and smashed her heavy bag into my face, WTF is in it a flaming brick!
More sad than annoyed, but it's a negative.....

Coming out of school I saw what looked like somebody who had been run over trying to cross the A167 at the roundabout from Chester Park to Park Road Central. No traffic moving, and loads of sirens blaring. It was that hectic I couldn't identify them, but it was either a person or debris.....