North East Buses

Full Version: What's annoying you today? V2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does it end at Cluedo, Malarkey, or do you go all the way to Monopoly? ;-)
Can't sleep because my damn nose will not stop running and is irritating the hell out of me. It is like this all the time to the point I want to punch myself.

Seriously with how many used tissues there is in my room people may be thinking that I'm a chronic masterbator.
(13 Dec 2014, 1:19 am)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Can't sleep because my damn nose will not stop running and is irritating the hell out of me. It is like this all the time to the point I want to punch myself.

Seriously with how many used tissues there is in my room people may be thinking that I'm a chronic masterbator.
Get some Sudafed spray. Works wonders usually.
I've got some form of spray which often works but doesn't always... Like now.
(13 Dec 2014, 1:28 am)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]I've got some form of spray which often works but doesn't always... Like now.
I used to use vix and some others, but find nothing works as well as sudafed. Can usually get away with that and the unbranded capsules, which sorts me right out.
I think the reason it is so bad is because I have polyps in my nose.
5165 on 9 worse renown ever or as Comic book guy would say "Worse Bus Ever" it's now took the title from 8213 which has since been sold
(13 Dec 2014, 10:16 am)Racer_Experience wrote [ -> ]5165 on 9 worse renown ever or as Comic book guy would say "Worse Bus Ever" it's now took the title from 8213 which has since been sold

It's not the worst bus ever, but it isn't very good. 
(12 Dec 2014, 10:10 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Just wondering if Malarkey is speaking from experience here?

We never did find out what happened with the stunner from 0800repair.

In the bedroom, over the drawers, with a durex!

More like in her drawers

(12 Dec 2014, 10:25 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]She got a Valentines Card and a Bar of Dairy Milk from the Petrol Garage just up the Road, I got the sack and nothing materialised after that.

Moving on I have my eye on my Dads Partners Friends Daughter, Bit of a weird one I know, seen her on several occasions now at House Gatherings, For a Dental Nurse/Dancer shes a little Stunner.

I had a bit of a thing for my mams friend, she is married though, she was a MILF about 5 years, I now have a thing for her daughters best friend, she is only 20, I feel like a right pervert at times...Said young lady has been to my house many times, but I find it quite off putting when my mam and her mate say to me 'get yourself stuck in son' knowing full well I am quite shy and can be easily embarrased Big Grin
(12 Dec 2014, 10:46 pm)tyresmoke wrote [ -> ]Sorry to spoil this superb conversation but my "what's annoying you" would be a certain enthusiast trying to claim he knows more than everyone else when he clearly doesn't. It was amusing watching him make a tit of himself this morning though.
I kinda like that, as my old nan once called me 'a fucking cocky little know it all, who knows nowt'...

If I aint heard about or seen it, then it didn't happen Big Grin
(12 Dec 2014, 10:10 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Just wondering if Malarkey is speaking from experience here?

We never did find out what happened with the stunner from 0800repair.

In the bedroom, over the drawers, with a durex!

More like in her drawers

(12 Dec 2014, 10:25 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]She got a Valentines Card and a Bar of Dairy Milk from the Petrol Garage just up the Road, I got the sack and nothing materialised after that.

Moving on I have my eye on my Dads Partners Friends Daughter, Bit of a weird one I know, seen her on several occasions now at House Gatherings, For a Dental Nurse/Dancer shes a little Stunner.

I had a bit of a thing for my mams friend, she is married though, she was a MILF about 5 years, I now have a thing for her daughters best friend, she is only 20, I feel like a right pervert at times...Said young lady has been to my house many times, but I find it quite off putting when my mam and her mate say to me 'get yourself stuck in son' knowing full well I am quite shy and can be easily embarrased Big Grin

(12 Dec 2014, 10:46 pm)tyresmoke wrote [ -> ]Sorry to spoil this superb conversation but my "what's annoying you" would be a certain enthusiast trying to claim he knows more than everyone else when he clearly doesn't. It was amusing watching him make a tit of himself this morning though.

I kinda like that, as my old nan once called me 'a fucking cocky little know it all, who knows nowt'...

If I aint heard about or seen it, then it didn't happen Big Grin
(13 Dec 2014, 10:16 am)Racer_Experience wrote [ -> ]5165 on 9 worse renown ever or as Comic book guy would say "Worse Bus Ever" it's now took the title from 8213 which has since been sold

That title has to go to one of the Pronto B7s, Bazza!
(13 Dec 2014, 1:19 am)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Can't sleep because my damn nose will not stop running and is irritating the hell out of me. It is like this all the time to the point I want to punch myself.

That last paragraph made me chuckle...

Would noy people to think your a chronic wanker would we
I have rode much worse buses than them Renown's and ex London Presidents over the years.

No, I wouldn't want people to think that I'm a chronic masterbator. You don't need to masterbate when you have Cluedo though.
(13 Dec 2014, 11:16 am)MarcTheA4 wrote [ -> ]That title has to go to one of the Pronto B7s, Bazza!

5165 is a lot worse than any of the Pronto B7s. It makes horrible noises, and the seating is bad. 
(13 Dec 2014, 11:16 am)MarcTheA4 wrote [ -> ]That title has to go to one of the Pronto B7s, Bazza!
Some of the prontos are amazing to ride they always seem to behave really well when am on them although sometimes if nothing is available a Lolyne is thrown on eg 3869 or something that is spare
(13 Dec 2014, 5:04 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]5165 is a lot worse than any of the Pronto B7s. It makes horrible noises, and the seating is bad. 

I agree with ya tom when I get stuck with it on 9 the seats are uncomfy it sometimes gives me a numb bottom as for noises it does get on my nerves 
(13 Dec 2014, 5:55 pm)Racer_Experience wrote [ -> ]Some of the prontos are amazing to ride they always seem to behave really well when am on them although sometimes if nothing is available a Lolyne is thrown on eg 3869 or something that is spare

Behave? Haha, Bazza it's a bus not a bear!

I must admit, there are one or two *okay* Pronto Presidents. Smile
(13 Dec 2014, 5:55 pm)Racer_Experience wrote [ -> ]Some of the prontos are amazing to ride they always seem to behave really well when am on them although sometimes if nothing is available a Lolyne is thrown on eg 3869 or something that is spare

I agree with ya tom when I get stuck with it on 9 the seats are uncomfy it sometimes gives me a numb bottom as for noises it does get on my nerves 

If buses could talk, I wonder if they would say 'Look it's Bar...I mean Bazza, better be good as gold fellas'
Was at a flat party last night with my new found uni friends. In the flat, the living room and kitchen are basically merged into one big room, so I was beside the fridge. Anyway, one of my friends opened the fridge and a massive bottle of vodka decided to fall out, smashing on the floor right beside me. For some idiotic reason, I decided to pick up the glass on the floor, and in the process of doing so, I cut two of my fingers quite deeply, spouting blood all over. They still hurt quite a bit Sad
Hope you are all right!
Not sure why Marcus likes the post lol? Wink
(13 Dec 2014, 6:54 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]Hope you are all right!
Not sure why Marcus likes the post lol? Wink

Good point Tom lol