North East Buses

Full Version: What's annoying you today? V2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(28 Feb 2015, 3:14 pm)citaro5284 wrote [ -> ]A GNE bus?

No WiFi at home.

I've had no issues with GNE WiFi recently, when I was on the X66 to the MetroCentre yesterday I was using the WiFi on the Red Arrows B9TL behind us on the 921.
(28 Feb 2015, 3:14 pm)citaro5284 wrote [ -> ]A GNE bus?

Must say 6065 and 6058 both had working WiFi today.
(28 Feb 2015, 12:30 pm)Simmy wrote [ -> ]At a house party in Heaton last night, a girl sat on my knee. Turns out she has a boyfriend, and he hit me right in the eye. Not wishing to make an argument out of it, I kept on doing my thing until the late hours. If anyone sees me today I have a mark above my left eyebrow (due to his crap aim) :').

She nice? At the end of the day, she wouldn't have sat on your knee, if she was getting what she needed from him. Wink
(28 Feb 2015, 3:18 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]No WiFi at home.

I've had no issues with GNE WiFi recently, when I was on the X66 to the MetroCentre yesterday I was using the WiFi on the Red Arrows B9TL behind us on the 921.

(28 Feb 2015, 3:20 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote [ -> ]Must say 6065 and 6058 both had working WiFi today.

The Wi-Fi on 5232 is working great. Loaded very quickly and it's providing quite a fast connection. Much needed on the A69 where there is little to no signal.

A girl who appears to be about my age got on the bus and sat next to me, and she was connected to the Wi-Fi before the X85 managed to pull out of the bus station. Just goes to show that it's quite an important feature and passengers on the X84/X85 expect it.
(28 Feb 2015, 4:09 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]The Wi-Fi on 5232 is working great. Loaded very quickly and it's providing quite a fast connection. Much needed on the A69 where there is little to no signal.

A girl who appears to be about my age got on the bus and sat next to me, and she was connected to the Wi-Fi before the X85 managed to pull out of the bus station. Just goes to show that it's quite an important feature and passengers on the X84/X85 expect it.

People who know the bus has WiFi will access it on most routes and it can be important to me that I can access the WiFi on the services I use, can't stand it when I can't connect to WiFi - I couldn't connect on Arriva's 7610 yesterday morning which angered me. Was pleased to see that Arriva have fitted WiFi to the EcoCity's used on the 21/X21 (or at least 4814 has) and I was using it on my way home from Peterlee on Wednesday evening and this was good as I can never get reception from once the 21 gets towards Wingate until I get back into Aycliffe.

WiFi has now being off for three hours and I am getting increasing fed up of it going off all the time as I don't have free data and I can't get reception in the house when I do.
mb134 - haven't seen it today.

I want to burn that fucking 7501, no wifi, no announcements, no comfortable seats.

Crapphire - brought to you from somebody's arse.
(28 Feb 2015, 8:30 am)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]In fine form already Tommy, at least 20 minutes earlier than u said last night Big Grin

Technically 0750 departure, only managed to get "arriva-wifi" working whilst at Bedlington Station.

Arrived in Newcastle at 0840, then on the platform at NCL for 0900
I hate 7501. Piece of shite.
Still no WiFi Angry
Now into the fifth hour of no WiFi Angry Angry Angry

I've tried everything to fix it and nothing has worked and this is absolutely driving me ****ing mental now!

It never seems to happen when I haven't been in the house all day, it only ever happens on days where I am in the house all day and wanting to relax. Instead I am going insane and struggling to resist the urge to smash the shit out of it - it's now getting so bad I am now having thoughts about shoving it up someone's arse I'm that sick of this happening and for extended periods.
(28 Feb 2015, 5:53 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Still no WiFi Angry

Welcome to the world of Crapphire - brought to you by a shitey DB company
(28 Feb 2015, 6:36 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Now into the fifth hour of no WiFi Angry Angry Angry

I've tried everything to fix it and nothing has worked and this is absolutely driving me ****ing mental now!

It never seems to happen when I haven't been in the house all day, it only ever happens on days where I am in the house all day and wanting to relax. Instead I am going insane and struggling to resist the urge to smash the shit out of it - it's now getting so bad I am now having thoughts about shoving it up someone's arse I'm that sick of this happening and for extended periods.

Bloody hell, someones ringpiece is gonna be sore and tender if you do that Big Grin
(28 Feb 2015, 7:19 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Bloody hell, someones ringpiece is gonna be sore and tender if you do that Big Grin

Yeah it's quite large too, so it would be very painful.

Now in the sixth hour!
Well, my mam has just told me that when she was at a meal with her friends today she got talking to another woman who lives in Lumley.

Basically her house caught fire in the middle of the night a short while back, simply because she hadn't plugged a freezer in properly, which led to a spark. She managed to get out in time but sadly her little dog died in the blaze.

Now I'm turning off every single plug or item that could catch fire, plugs or anything flammable in hopes that the house does not catch fire in the middle of the night and that our beloved puppy does not die.
Chances are massively slim, but no harm in caution. If your house is relatively new, then you'll have a new style consumer fuse box in it. The RCDs in the unit will break the circuit if an appliance acts itself (or a plug creates a spark).
(28 Feb 2015, 10:14 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Chances are massively slim, but no harm in caution. If your house is relatively new, then you'll have a new style consumer fuse box in it. The RCDs in the unit will break the circuit if an appliance acts itself (or a plug creates a spark).

1996. Although the part of the house Alfie sleeps in (the conservatory) was refurbished in recent months with a new roof, walls repainted, new furniture, etc. The study, which is adjacent was only built on as extension in the last 2-3 years.

Anyway, everything is turned off and the only way a fire could start would be if he started smoking and fell asleep without putting it out.
Aww, its the dog i care about. The house probably wasn't cute like most animals. Sad
My computer is pretty much refusing to let me import photos to it from my camera so I cannot upload them to Flickr
(28 Feb 2015, 10:21 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote [ -> ]1996. Although the part of the house Alfie sleeps in (the conservatory) was refurbished in recent months with a new roof, walls repainted, new furniture, etc. The study, which is adjacent was only built on as extension in the last 2-3 years.

Anyway, everything is turned off and the only way a fire could start would be if he started smoking and fell asleep without putting it out.

My house was built back in 1901 according to the housing statement, what's the chances of my house burning?

I do admit, that I nearly burnt the house down with my Hornby train set, hadn't connected it properly and it kept sparking and the Class 395 that I had (cheap £60 one) kept stopping and that ended up smashed.  Undecided Regret doing that.
Right I have now not had any WiFi for 18 HOURS!!!! Angry

I am utterly ****ing ****ed off now and someone's head is going to be on a ****ing pike for this as this is a complete ****ing joke feel like I'm back into 2005 before WiFi was even a thing.

This lack of service means I can't view the forum or any other website on my phone and all I have to view the internet is a dongle, the problem with this is to satisfy my internet needs I have to keep getting on the laptop about every 2 hours which is not ideal and a pain in the arse to get the laptop turned on and set up every time I want to go on it.