North East Buses

Full Version: What's annoying you today? V2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(27 Jan 2015, 9:00 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]I'll post one for Jimmi. I was in Durham bus station for about 20 minutes, and two 7s went out jam packed!

What time was this as some of the 7's in Durham can be absolutely rammed, the one I used to get to college on a morning would often be completely full by DurhamGate which is likely to be the reason it is now duplicated between Aycliffe and Framwellgate. Often very busy leaving Darlington on an evening too. Little wonder some runs will become double deck operated later this year.

An annoyance on the 7 today was the driver driving pretty slow and was fairly busy and was stop start pretty much all the way to Durham and this resulted in a late arrival which almost made me miss the X2 to Newcastle but thankfully it was a few minutes late and a fair few wanted to be on so I just managed to catch it or I'd going loopy from spending over an hour on the 21 listening to Steve and Karen *shudder's*
Not long after 4?
In fact - can anyone suggest to me what to say to him should my parents try and get him to stop but he still persists?

Complaining won't do anything good, but is there anything I can say back to just not look like a total loser and I'm sick of all the hate I get off him for not being any good?!

I've been thinking -

Him: 'Marcus, you really need to buck your ideas up, that was just crap'
Me: Reflects your teaching, sir.

?
(27 Jan 2015, 9:43 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Not long after 4?

Yeah them ones after 4pm can be a nightmare especially the 1627 journey.
I went out bus sporting earlier (mainly for Go North East 6084) but went home due to the weather, but I want to see how my camera is like for snow shots, but I have to stay in
Why didn't you just go indoors mate??
(28 Jan 2015, 4:28 pm)leestransportphotos wrote [ -> ]Why didn't you just go indoors mate??

I didn't fancy getting cold in my, even if there was the slightest chance
Good point. See you Friday
The fact its snowing. Hate the stuff
(28 Jan 2015, 6:51 pm)beefcake wrote [ -> ]The fact its snowing. Hate the stuff

Where are you?
(28 Jan 2015, 6:51 pm)beefcake wrote [ -> ]The fact its snowing. Hate the stuff

Not where i live =(
Windy...
I'm in Hartlepool
I'm in Ashington, and it's just very windy! If it snows now - it will lay.
Hate the weather - thanks to that the Gateshead game has been called off again!
(28 Jan 2015, 7:02 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]I'm in Ashington, and it's just very windy! If it snows now - it will lay.

And in no time - it's snowing!
(28 Jan 2015, 7:18 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]And in no time - it's snowing!

Most places is getting snow... i want it to! 
Parents evening went okay, I gather my science teacher was very polite and courteous to my parents - but despite all of the things that were said, I've got to do an extra science class after school on a Thursday night 15:35-16:35. #ugh

I'm a bit worried that he's going to be even worse with me as a result of what my parents said, it's happened before...
(28 Jan 2015, 8:16 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote [ -> ]Parents evening went okay, I gather my science teacher was very polite and courteous to my parents - but despite all of the things that were said, I've got to do an extra science class after school on a Thursday night 15:35-16:35. #ugh

I'm a bit worried that he's going to be even worse with me as a result of what my parents said, it's happened before...

Why don't you not refuse to do it?
I would. 
(28 Jan 2015, 8:17 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]Why don't you not refuse to do it?
I would. 

Mandatory..don't do it - SSC...