North East Buses

Full Version: What's annoying you today? V2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The 35B not stopping for me outside Barnes Park...He was not displaying N.I.S nor was the bus full
So far on sky sports.. 10 mins of man u and nothing about Sunderland.... wish they would stop going on and on about man u
(24 Aug 2014, 2:38 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]So far on sky sports.. 10 mins of man u and nothing about Sunderland.... wish they would stop going on and on about man u

Rooney being given the armband is a big thing apparently...I cannot fucking stand Man Utd on tv...You would think they were playing with themselves [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
(24 Aug 2014, 3:06 pm)marxistafozzski wrote [ -> ]Rooney being given the armband is a big thing apparently...I cannot fucking stand Man Utd on tv...You would think they were playing with themselves [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Its like they own the premier league, sky sports need to look that there is other teams in England, i hope they struggle all season
1-0 Man u.. goal out of no where.....
There good at that...They are a horrible club with even more horrible fans...I would not miss them if Old Trafford had a nuke dropped on it with all the bastards packed inside
(24 Aug 2014, 3:20 pm)marxistafozzski wrote [ -> ]There good at that...They are a horrible club with even more horrible fans...I would not miss them if Old Trafford had a nuke dropped on it with all the bastards packed inside

All of a sudden since the goal.. man u are great.. fuck off sky sports u wankers
(24 Aug 2014, 3:23 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]All of a sudden since the goal.. man u are great.. fuck off sky sports u wankers

Which, when compared to Sunderland, is close to the truth, nothing special about Sunderland...Tongue
(24 Aug 2014, 3:25 pm)marxistafozzski wrote [ -> ]Which, when compared to Sunderland, is close to the truth, nothing special about Sunderland...Tongue

Apart from the top 4 teams, to sky sports.. the other 16 are nothing to them
(24 Aug 2014, 3:29 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Apart from the top 4 teams, to sky sports.. the other 16 are nothing to them

1-1
Rodwell on home debut
(24 Aug 2014, 3:29 pm)marxistafozzski wrote [ -> ]1-1
Rodwell on home debut

Good header.

Still not sure with man u's formation of 3-5-2
(24 Aug 2014, 2:38 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]So far on sky sports.. 10 mins of man u and nothing about Sunderland.... wish they would stop going on and on about man u

I'm not that into sport but Sky Sports News HQ is always on in my house and they do the same when they talk about F1 all they can seem to talk about is fucking Lewis Hamilton everytime its like he's the only person in F1.
(24 Aug 2014, 3:36 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]I'm not that into sport but Sky Sports News HQ is always on in my house and they do the same when they talk about F1 all they can seem to talk about is fucking Lewis Hamilton everytime its like he's the only person in F1.

Always the same, not everyone is a fan of hamilton, same as murray for the tennis... they need spread it out so every team/person gets a chance
(24 Aug 2014, 3:36 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]I'm not that into sport but Sky Sports News HQ is always on in my house and they do the same when they talk about F1 all they can seem to talk about is fucking Lewis Hamilton everytime its like he's the only person in F1.

Can't agree more - all it is is 'Lewis Hamilton came 3rd in the frigging Portugal Trials today, coming in several seconds slower than the Barcelona Trials'. I've lost that much interest in F1, that I don't even think they have trials in either of those places!!
Tyne and Wear Metro travelling home to the match felt like i was jammed into the Soyuz spacecraft heres what a Soyuz lookslike below
On the 20 to Durham now and its full of people sitting on the outside seat with their bags on the other and of course I'm sat next to the people who have just come back from Leeds Festival who have massive camping bags and are covered in mud and someone wants the window open while someone else wants it closed.
Bloody cyclists!

I'm getting increasingly fed up of cyclists crashing into me on footpaths where shouldn't be.

Also a cyclist decided to cut across the road on Aycliffe Ind Estate which forced us to hit hard on the brakes.

Cyclists who ride side by side can fuck off I am always seeing the cycling club riding side by side down the road and its a nightmare to get past them and also they don't use the cycle lanes because they are bastards riding around town on their bikes in their Lycra who you can clearly see mouthing "fuck you" and I've heard stories about two cyclists who ride side by side on the back road through Middridge to Shildon at 0730 every morning and service 5 got stuck behind them every morning and overtaking in an Enviro 400 on a not very wide road was a challenge.
Had a 'meeting' scheduled with the Head of Sixth Form at 16:00 today. Originally, she had anticipated all 'meeting' slots would be held prior to 14:30; however, I informed her that, due to work commitments, I could not attend until at least 16:00. She said that would be fine, and that she'd see me then.

I usually leave Riverside at about 14:45, though I'll obviously finish a job if I've started it. I was invited to a meeting at Chester-le-Street, being held at 13:30. It's just a monthly meeting that each depot has between several members of staff to deliver improvements. I sat in on the one at Deptford last week and it was a pretty quick meeting, and we expected it to be the same again today. That was not the case.

We had a few things to look at after the meeting, but this is when I had to abandon ship. It had got to 15:10. I knew I wasn't going to get back to school for 16:00, but thought I'd arrive at roughly 16:15. Phoned school, the head teacher picks up, and she said that she'd pass the message on to the Head of Sixth Form that I'd be 15 minutes late. I arrived at about 16:20, only to find that the Head of Sixth Form forgot about our meeting and she wasn't in school - and she wasn't answering her phone either!

So I'm not going to get my timetable until Tuesday now. Dodgy
(28 Aug 2014, 3:43 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Bloody cyclists!

I'm getting increasingly fed up of cyclists crashing into me on footpaths where shouldn't be.

Also a cyclist decided to cut across the road on Aycliffe Ind Estate which forced us to hit hard on the brakes.

Cyclists who ride side by side can fuck off I am always seeing the cycling club riding side by side down the road and its a nightmare to get past them and also they don't use the cycle lanes because they are bastards riding around town on their bikes in their Lycra who you can clearly see mouthing "fuck you" and I've heard stories about two cyclists who ride side by side on the back road through Middridge to Shildon at 0730 every morning and service 5 got stuck behind them every morning and overtaking in an Enviro 400 on a not very wide road was a challenge.

You're right. They shouldn't be on the pavement. Stand your ground and tell them to dismount or get on the road.

On them riding side by side. As a general rule, they're allowed to, although on narrow roads or tight bends they should switch to single file.