North East Buses

Full Version: What's annoying you today? V2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The biology mock this morning started the day off pretty bad. I then realised I hadn't bought lunch on the way to school, so I had to walk to the chippy in the wind and rain Sad (wouldn't have anything from the school "cafe" as you're not allowed to eat it in classrooms, even though I could eat my chips...). Then after the meeting at the end of the day, I had to wait in the wind for the bus as there's no bus shelter.

However I did get my mock result back in Chemistry, and was reminded of my maths result from last week, so it wasn't all bad Smile 
I missed the 23 by about 5 seconds haha
(12 Jan 2015, 4:19 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote [ -> ]My sister's come in all upset because some bitch at school has been slagging her off...

God, she's only in Year 7 and she's mixing with some of the worst girls ever!

@Andreos - the girl is from Fencehouses!

Are you asking the Dear Leader to punish said girl to a public atomic wedgie on Fencehouses Front Street

Nah, Seriously mate, I hope your sis is ok Big Grin
(12 Jan 2015, 5:06 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Are you asking the Dear Leader to punish said girl to a public atomic wedgie on Fencehouses Front Street

Nah, Seriously mate, I hope your sis is ok Big Grin

I thought the FPF was a non-violent organisation? Wink Andreos watches from his car, accompanied by his kids for backup, as she is pushed over and bludgeoned with a Toblerone by two other FPF comrades. lmfao

She's gone out with my mam to the Arnison Centre for a KFC and 'a chat'...
(12 Jan 2015, 5:08 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote [ -> ]I thought the FPF was a non-violent organisation? Wink Andreos watches from his car, accompanied by his kids for backup, as she is pushed over and bludgeoned with a Toblerone by two other FPF comrades. lmfao[/b]

They are non-violent...To the people who accept there system...

But cross them and the full weight of there authority is brought to bear on them.

1 Example...If you are stopped at Customs at Chilton Moor and dont pay the necessary bribe, depending on the guard the bribe can be as much as 10 quid, 20 Regal and half an ounce of tac, you get spuds hoyed up the exhaust and a pack of silver spoons finest granulated in your petrol tank, the more sadistic border guards will spray you with Super Soakers, strip you to your legs and go down the public wedgie route...Bus Companies, for obvious reasons are exempt from said Customs levy...

If you speak bad of the dear leader in Fencehouses, then it is straight down to the public wedgie...

I must say, They are for the most part peaceful, call for peace and actually actively seek strong relations with Revolutionary Groups

#dearleaderandreos

She's gone out with my mam to the Arnison Centre for a KFC and 'a chat'...

'A Chat'...

Is it the kind of chat that involves winged animals and little buzzy things...

If so

#awkward
#NEBhashtags
Aye the kids form the basis of the FPF Revolutionary Guard.

A trip to the Fencehouses Carwash, for a bath in cold soapy water could be organised.
(12 Jan 2015, 6:21 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Aye the kids form the basis of the FPF Revolutionary Guard.

A trip to the Fencehouses Carwash, for a bath in cold soapy water could be organised.

The FPF Youth. Tongue
Here's a new route for you Andreos! Wink

(12 Jan 2015, 6:31 pm)ArrivaNE_7522 wrote [ -> ]PB0002717/000 - ARRIVA FENCEHOUSES LTD, 1 ADMIRAL WAY, DOXFORD INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS PARK, SUNDERLAND, SR3 3XP
Registration Accepted
Starting Point: Newcastle Eldon Square
Finish Point: Fencehouses
Via: Regent Centre, Nedderton, Bedlington, Bedlington Station, Stakeford, The Elephant, Ashington Bus Station, North Seaton NSC, Newbiggin Seacrest Road, Cambois, North Blyth, Bedlington Station, Blyth Asda, Blyth Bus Station, Newsham, Boghouses, Shankhouse, Cramlington Manor Walks, Cramlington Railway Station, Northumberlandia, Dinnington, Newcastle International Airport, Ponteland, Kirkley Hall Campus, Ponteland Waitrose, Garden Centre, Newcastle International Airport, Kingston Park Tesco, Gateshead Interchange, Heworth, Sunderland Interchange, Fencehouses Customs
Service Number: X1
Service Type: Limited Stop Express
Effective Date: 20-JAN-15
Other Details:
It's not direct enough between Fencehouses and Newcastle or the airport, to ensure its passage is a safe one.

The covert OAP pass disrupters, empty bottle discarders and Metro newspaper messerup'ers would have a field day on that bus.

Miss out the Sunderland and Heworth bit, have it operate like the 921 and you could be on to a winner there.
@Jimmi and Fozz - Victor is currently on ITV3. Smile

Richard Wilson: On The Road
(12 Jan 2015, 8:05 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote [ -> ]@Jimmi and Fozz - Victor is currently on ITV3. Smile

Richard Wilson: On The Road

Victor is now probably my unofficial name here on NEB. It's like being back at school when my nickname was Jimmy Neutron.

Surprised ITV3 is showing something that isn't Heartbeat, always on when I go past.
(12 Jan 2015, 8:17 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Victor is now probably my unofficial name here on NEB. It's like being back at school when my nickname was Jimmy Neutron.

Surprised ITV3 is showing something that isn't Heartbeat, always on when I go past.

Sorry no it's ITV1. Smile

It's hilarious! He's in Durham actually. Wink
PB0002717/000 - ARRIVA FENCEHOUSES LTD, 1 ADMIRAL WAY, DOXFORD INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS PARK, SUNDERLAND, SR3 3XP
Registration Accepted
Starting Point: Newcastle Haymarket
Finish Point: Fencehouses
Via: Morpeth, Alnwick, Berwick, The Coast, Alnwick, Amble, Ashington ©, Blyth, Cramlington, Regent Centre, Newcastle Eldon Square, Gateshead MetroCentre, Dunston, Gateshead, Fencehouses
Service Number: X1 Newcastle-Berwick & Dunston-Fencehouses 518 Berwick-Dunston
Service Type: Limited Stop Express / Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 20-JAN-15
Other Details:
X66 left Middlesbrough late, despite arriving early.

The 5 is likely to be a Solo or MPD and if it is I'll be complaining to Arriva as I'm getting fed up of small buses on the 5/5A.

And some stupid prick tried to pull out JUST in front of the X66 so the driver had to slam hard on the brakes.
Hearing songs about Queen Victoria yes I do live with one is bad enough cause she is my little sister but I love my sister even though she winds her older brother up
A-Level English. All of it. Everything to do with it.
Started mandatory GCSE subjects this week!

I've literally died and gone to hell.
(13 Jan 2015, 4:09 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote [ -> ]Started mandatory GCSE subjects this week!

I've literally died and gone to hell.

Don't you already do them?
Ethics, English, Maths, Science, ICT  PE?
(13 Jan 2015, 3:50 pm)Racer_Experience wrote [ -> ]Hearing songs about Queen Victoria yes I do live with one is bad enough cause she is my little sister but I love my sister even though she winds her older brother up
Bet you can be an old drama at times Bazza
(13 Jan 2015, 4:11 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]Don't you already do them?
Ethics, English, Maths, Science, ICT  PE?

No, GCSE English, GCSE Maths, GCSE Chemistry/Biology/Physics...Sad

We don't have IT as a mandatory.