North East Buses

Full Version: What's annoying you today? V2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12 Nov 2014, 7:45 am)marxistafozzski wrote [ -> ]Should be like Margaret Thatcher was, survive on a few hours kip...was it her who said 'sleep is for the weak'...

Am kidding...I get cranky if I lose sleep
Haha! Managed 6 hours and I'm in a decent mood actually... Even made an effort to get the bus 10 mins earlier so I can do some work in school before registration.
(12 Nov 2014, 8:04 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]Haha! Managed 6 hours and I'm in a decent mood actually... Even made an effort to get the bus 10 mins earlier so I can do some work in school before registration.
It used to be horrible when I was at college in 1999, I studied drama and ended up in real trouble, when I started to lose sleep, I started doping to get to sleep, then started doping to wake up and doing shit to get through the day...Red Bull had just been launched and I was a massive source of there early income, but I was dabbling with slimming pills(amphetamine), coke and ecstasy to keep my energy up and cannabis and sleepers to goto sleep...probably where my addiction to certain pills today stems from.

Why have I just said that, is it relevant, well I hope nobody suffers that, because I still have trouble sleeping now becaise of it
Did I post something in the What made you happy thread last night? Sorry I don't know what came over me.

Today's annoyance is the lacking of toilets in Darlington Town Centre, went to the Dolphin Centre to find that they were closed, so I had to run right round to the other end of the Town Centre to the ones in the Cornmill which thankfully hadn't been vandalized for once. I know everyone says this but Darlington needs public toilets... And a bus station Big Grin
(12 Nov 2014, 7:45 am)marxistafozzski wrote [ -> ]Should be like Margaret Thatcher was, survive on a few hours kip...was it her who said 'sleep is for the weak'...

Am kidding...I get cranky if I lose sleep

Nobody should be like Thatcher was. Let's just clear that up. Wink
(12 Nov 2014, 5:21 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Nobody should be like Thatcher was. Let's just clear that up. Wink
Of course pal...merely making a comment on the fact she did not need much Big Grin

Saying that, how the woman could sleep comfortable at all I do not know Big Grin
What's on BBC Three tonight....?

20:30 - 21:00 - Gavin & Stacey
21:00 - 22:00 - People Like Us
22:00 - 22:30 - Sweat the Small Stuff

To be honest, Sweat the Small Stuff is the worst - that Nick Grimshaw absolutely does my head in! I don't want to sound homophobic, as I know is a homosexual, but he just irritates me to the point I want the fucking satellite to fall off the goddamn roof!
(12 Nov 2014, 8:34 pm)Marcus wrote [ -> ]What's on BBC Three tonight....?

20:30 - 21:00 - Gavin & Stacey
21:00 - 22:00 - People Like Us
22:00 - 22:30 - Sweat the Small Stuff

To be honest, Sweat the Small Stuff is the worst - that Nick Grimshaw absolutely does my head in! I don't want to sound homophobic, as I know is a homosexual, but he just irritates me to the point I want the fucking satellite to fall off the goddamn roof!

Well don't watch BBC Three! 
(12 Nov 2014, 8:37 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]Well don't watch BBC Three! 

Well don't reply to comments like you're just looking to start an argument!
Now now ladies. Put them claws away. Wink

I do agree with Tom though. I could have a rant every other hour about the amount of shite on Sky, and it's even worse when you have to fork out for the bill. There's plenty stuff on demand though. Big Grin
(12 Nov 2014, 8:44 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Now now ladies. Put them claws away. Wink

I do agree with Tom though. I could have a rant every other hour about the amount of shite on Sky, and it's even worse when you have to fork out for the bill. There's plenty stuff on demand though. Big Grin

Problem is, it's my mam's tradition to sit and watch Desperate Housewives on a night with the puppy (I feel so sorry for the little guy). So, she hogs Sky, and I have to just make do with the normal channels. Sad

The only good thing I've seen is Waterloo Road, but for some reason I've never enjoyed it, even though everyone else seems to love it!
(12 Nov 2014, 8:52 pm)Marcus wrote [ -> ]Problem is, it's my mam's tradition to sit and watch Desperate Housewives on a night with the puppy (I feel so sorry for the little guy). So, she hogs Sky, and I have to just make do with the normal channels. Sad

The only good thing I've seen is Waterloo Road, but for some reason I've never enjoyed it, even though everyone else seems to love it!

Get Masterchef on man Marcus

When you find the Mrs Marcus of the future, you can wow her with your kitchen skills!
Playground antics will be a distant memory.

#trustuncleandy
#hashtagsonNEB
(12 Nov 2014, 8:55 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Get Masterchef on man Marcus

When you find the Mrs Marcus of the future, you can wow her with your kitchen skills!
Playground antics will be a distant memory.

#trustuncleandy
#hashtagsonNEB

Pfft! Wink

I can't imagine a Mrs Marcus - I think I wouldn't know how to treat a female without making her storm off and throw the scolding iron at me! Tongue
(12 Nov 2014, 8:56 pm)Marcus wrote [ -> ]Pfft! Wink

I can't imagine a Mrs Marcus - I think I wouldn't know how to treat a female without making her storm off and throw the scolding iron at me! Tongue

That's pretty much married life, so I've heard. Wink
(12 Nov 2014, 9:00 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]That's pretty much married life, so I've heard. Wink

I don't think I would ever marry - I'd prefer to just live freely! Smile
(12 Nov 2014, 8:56 pm)Marcus wrote [ -> ]Pfft! Wink

Not many blokes do!
A lovely meal inspired (copied) off the telly always goes down well though and providing you are not burned too badly and concious enough to boil some veg, the skills you learn will only impress and help put things right.

More original than a bunch of flowers from Sainsburys or the petrol station!
That i almost forgot i'm at placement today by sleeping in.

Normally only do Friday's!
Man Flu
Experienced the full force of how rude some of the Sixth Formers are in my school.....

Every Children in Need, they dress up in ridiculous outfits and collect the £1 from everyone for non-uniform. They all seemed to walk past my tutor room, so my tutor told me to go and get some to come and get our money. I walked down the main corridor, an found two walking out of an IT suite. I stumbled my words out a bit, and asked,

'Would, would you come down to 105 please?'

It was then that I realised they didn't actually have any buckets. I immediately got the following response,

'Do I look like I've got a fucking bucket in my hand you stupid twink?!'

I was pretty blown away! - you would think with them being 17/18, they would be pretty mature!
(14 Nov 2014, 4:59 pm)Marcus wrote [ -> ]Experienced the full force of how rude some of the Sixth Formers are in my school.....

Every Children in Need, they dress up in ridiculous outfits and collect the £1 from everyone for non-uniform. They all seemed to walk past my tutor room, so my tutor told me to go and get some to come and get our money. I walked down the main corridor, an found two walking out of an IT suite. I stumbled my words out a bit, and asked,

'Would, would you come down to 105 please?'

It was then that I realised they didn't actually have any buckets. I immediately got the following response,

'Do I look like I've got a fucking bucket in my hand you stupid twink?!'

I was pretty blown away! - you would think with them being 17/18, they would be pretty mature!

Wellllll... Tongue 
I wouldn't expect that! No need for them to be rude though.

Our Sixth Form is the equivalent of a school Cherry Knowles. Not one normal person in the entire Sixth Form. Doesn't help that our Head of Year is off her rocker either, mind... 
(14 Nov 2014, 5:02 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Wellllll... Tongue 
I wouldn't expect that! No need for them to be rude though.

Our Sixth Form is the equivalent of a school Cherry Knowles. Not one normal person in the entire Sixth Form. Doesn't help that our Head of Year is off her rocker either, mind... 

The fact that Sixth Formers are allowed to wear whatever they want, is sometimes taken literally......

There is one with about 10 piercings on her face!