North East Buses

Full Version: What's annoying you today? V2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(16 Nov 2014, 5:06 pm)RGR756V wrote [ -> ]Not exclusively that. I told this individual some time ago I didn't wish to associate with him and gave him my reasons why. I thought that was the end of it as I have not seen nor spoke to him since.

I see, so it's a bit like a jeopardization of a restraining order (sorry for the AWFUL comparison), and the individual is trying to contact you, despite you asking not to?
I'm not going to go much further, in accordance with the wishes of the admin team who I must also thank for their swift action last night.
(16 Nov 2014, 5:09 pm)RGR756V wrote [ -> ]I'm not going to go much further, in accordance with the wishes of the admin team who I must also thank for their swift action last night.

Alright. I never have anything to do on a Sunday night if you want to PM me. Smile
New World Of Warcraft looks so good.... but i don't want to play it again because i have assignment work for uni and i'll ignore it!
RailUK Forums!

More of a lurker than a poster, but I made a post about how I couldn't get my head around how a Metro driver managed to fly past a station they were scheduled to stop at the other day.

Basically, I go back to view the forum once more, and when I look at the thread, there are about half a dozen responses saying I wouldn't know how it happened because I wasn't in the driver's seat, and that it is arrogant of me to question how it happened!

Other people were doing exactly the same, but they have hundred+ posts (if you know what I mean). All comes down to welcoming new people!

Pleased you don't get that on this forum! Smile
(16 Nov 2014, 9:44 pm)Marcus wrote [ -> ]RailUK Forums!

More of a lurker than a poster, but I made a post about how I couldn't get my head around how a Metro driver managed to fly past a station they were scheduled to stop at the other day.

Basically, I go back to view the forum once more, and when I look at the thread, there are about half a dozen responses saying I wouldn't know how it happened because I wasn't in the driver's seat, and that it is arrogant of me to question how it happened!

Other people were doing exactly the same, but they have hundred+ posts (if you know what I mean). All comes down to welcoming new people!

Pleased you don't get that on this forum! Smile

Been a member on there myself for quite a few years, must admit I have never had any kind of responses like that
Going to Sleep when its Dark, then waking up when its Dark.
(17 Nov 2014, 7:25 am)NEBCD Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Going to Sleep when its Dark, then waking up when its Dark.

Not the only one, its shit, least its not pissing down now. 
(17 Nov 2014, 7:27 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]Not the only one, its shit, least its not pissing down now. 

Dont be saying that Michael as itll more likely lash it down again later.
(17 Nov 2014, 7:32 am)NEBCD Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Dont be saying that Michael as itll more likely lash it down again later.

I'm leaving soon for uni (because i'm a swat, i like to leave early), bet it rains when i leave... always does! 
(17 Nov 2014, 7:33 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]I'm leaving soon for uni (because i'm a swat, i like to leave early), bet it rains when i leave... always does! 
Ive got to be at Ingeus for 9am.
(17 Nov 2014, 7:45 am)NEBCD Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Ive got to be at Ingeus for 9am.

Ugh, i start at 9:30am but try and get to uni for 9am ish.... it's to early! 
Had a tooth out today...swear to god I was tempted to clamp down on the dentists hand as soon as he put it in my mouth
2C is 10 minutes late
Spamming on the forum. It seems to be increasing as of late.
Spamming on the forum. It seems to be increasing as of late.
Aye, there has been lots in the last few weeks.

I sometimes find them fun to read, I obviously don't click the links is it would knacker my phone / laptop.

Anyone know where I can wear my new swimming trunks Big Grin
(18 Nov 2014, 12:34 pm)AdamY wrote [ -> ]Spamming on the forum. It seems to be increasing as of late.
A Darlo forum I sometimes post on used to get spammed a lot...mostly trying to flog kitchens...

The best one was a Russian Building firm spammer based in Moscow or St Petersburg Big Grin
(18 Nov 2014, 12:34 pm)AdamY wrote [ -> ]Spamming on the forum. It seems to be increasing as of late.
Aye, it's annoying me too!
Chester road..... no buses in the last 10 minutes...5A is 10 mins late now
My bus to school, has been late for all bar one of the last 7 (school) days. It's not just a couple of minutes late either, normally around 6/7 and was about 10 last Wednesday I think. I wouldn't mind if it was packed, or was the bus everyone else gets to school as it would be understandable. But I get it at about 7.55(if it was on time), and there is normally only about 10 people on when I board...